Wholesale Contact from China

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
7609 pageviews
154 comments

Crazballer13 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
Contact from China (new 10deep, D&G and coogi jeans, ed hardy)

THE SITE is :
[pic - click to view]

http://photo.163.com/photos/tingparadise

Like all China suppliers, they basically got the same ole stuff...Every jordan, air force, shox's, timberland, Bape shoe and hoodies, Evisu, Red Monkeys, and Bags.....

I used to take care of their paypal until ppl scammed us, by requesting a chargeback. Now our paypal is shut down. We currently only accept moneygram, western union, and money orders.

ALot of the site have not been working, so I got a simple site.
The site only has pictures.

The first page has pictures of the type within the group. There are 5 pages with different types of shoes, bags, and clothing.

Enter the group by clicking the picture.
Were you will see tons of products in that group.

Save the pictures, and or Links to the pictures
and PM/email them with the sizes.

My email is FamCo2006@hotmail.com

The site is
[pic - click to view]

http://photo.163.com/photos/tingparadise

They got dat high quality stuff too, and they do Not do returns but they will exchange if something is messed up on their part.

On Dec 07, 2007
on Page 4 of this thread
Slumz left the following message

slumz said:
wow.. i got it in today yall..and i gotta say...damn.. the quality is dope on this sh*t..

i'll post up pics when my bro comes back with my camera.. but Crazballer..good looks... sick quality.. shipped out on monday in china..got it in today...

yall can check the tracking number

EA833707527CN ...

good looks mah dude

Last edited by Crazballer13; 01-28-2007 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Site update

154 comments for "Wholesale Contact from China"

11-23-2006, 01:31 PM         #2
ILL_EGO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doin buisness over seas is scary
 11 years ago '05        #3
Crazballer13  OP
space
space
space
Yea, I know but these ppl are legit....I've been ordering from them for about 2 months now. and I recieved everything i sent for. and they got some good prices. Plus with paypal you have buyer protections so you can buy worry-free
 11-23-2006, 06:15 PM         #4
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The clothes and kicks might be alright, but I've seen those fake iPods in China town before, they're crap. Don't buy 'em.
 11 years ago '04        #5
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
yeah, wtf FAKE ipods??

i've never heard of some sh*t like that, and why the fu*k would you even consider buying them? you know they'll break 2 weeks later, and there isn't a warranty.
 11-23-2006, 06:54 PM         #6
ILL_EGO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what kind of membership you got with them, do you have the vip? and what is the cost of shipping, and how long does it take to recieve? Do they cut prices for larger orders? Do they have sample orders?
 11 years ago '04        #7
pokolom 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
Give more detals man . Wassup w ith t he quality and all and how do u get vip membership
 11 years ago '05        #8
Crazballer13  OP
space
space
space
 Eiy-Kyu said:
The clothes and kicks might be alright, but I've seen those fake iPods in China town before, they're crap. Don't buy 'em.
yes. I'll admitt most china ipods are crap, but these work just like ipods....I've had mine for about 6 weeks now and i did not have a problem yet. Also he exchanges ipods if they stop working....I'll check to see if there is a warranty or not.
 11 years ago '05        #9
Crazballer13  OP
space
space
space
 ILL_EGO said:
what kind of membership you got with them, do you have the vip? and what is the cost of shipping, and how long does it take to recieve? Do they cut prices for larger orders? Do they have sample orders?
I buy most alot of stuff, so I have a vip membership. Really they dont classify it as that. Inorder to be VIP prices you just have to order alot of stuff at one time. YES they have sample orders as small as 2 pair of anthing. With ipods they can ship only one, but everything else is atleast 2 pair i believe.

Shipping Time with moneygram/westernunion is at the most 5-7 days.
with paypal the shipping is delayed 3 days until he can tranfer the money to his bank account.

The quality is the best out of all the china ppl I been gettin my stuff from, there was only one time when one of my Jordans had a black mark on it bu t i just cleaned it off

Last edited by Crazballer13; 11-23-2006 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: forgot to talk about quality
 11-23-2006, 07:57 PM         #10
Johnny_Cage_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do dey have a price list? like wholesale minimum and sample shoe price
 11 years ago '05        #11
Crazballer13  OP
space
space
space
 Johnny_Cage_ said:
do dey have a price list? like wholesale minimum and sample shoe price
They dont have a set price list set up but generally for

AirForce 1 and Jordans are only $53 with paypal When you buy 2 pair

If you buy 12 or more you will reach the $45

at 24 pairs with paypal you will have about $40

But imma let you know that most the time i am able to talk that man down on 2 pair orders!!!

You can order any where between2-200 pairs of anything
 11-23-2006, 09:50 PM         #12
ILL_EGO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand the vip they say intrust in them to shop for you so does that meen they send you random stuff that falls into your purchases catogory like bmg the people that sell cds for like 7 free when you buy 1 at regular price.
 11-23-2006, 09:50 PM         #13
ILL_EGO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand the vip they say intrust in them to shop for you so does that meen they send you random stuff that falls into your purchases catogory like bmg the people that sell cds for like 7 free when you buy 1 at regular price.
 11-23-2006, 10:20 PM         #14
Johnny_Cage_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think da owner of the website does similar to what Urb does. Jus runs to the factories them self so they are able to sell it to what seems cheap to us since someone that dropships or what ever are forced to sell for like 80-100
 11 years ago '05        #15
Crazballer13  OP
space
space
space
 ILL_EGO said:
They just suggest hot items, such as the new jordan 22's they promoting at the time. They aren't like the annoying bmg deals
 11 years ago '05        #16
Crazballer13  OP
space
space
space
 Johnny_Cage_ said:
i think da owner of the website does similar to what Urb does. Jus runs to the factories them self so they are able to sell it to what seems cheap to us since someone that dropships or what ever are forced to sell for like 80-100

Yeah, i think you are somewhat right about that. But i just got off the msn messanger with dude. I told him, how i was trying to get him business. and he told me that next person to mention Boxden.com in there order of 3 or more items will get $15 off. I suggest yall cop dat.
 11 years ago '04        #17
CookieMonstah69 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
So, do you have to order wholesale? I couldnt just order say a pair of Red Monkeys, 2 pair of air max and summin else no?
 11 years ago '04        #18
CookieMonstah69 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
Wow! These are must have's!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:D
 11 years ago '05        #19
Crazballer13  OP
space
space
space
 CookieMonstah69 said:
So, do you have to order wholesale? I couldnt just order say a pair of Red Monkeys, 2 pair of air max and summin else no?

Yea, if thats all you want....you can order that..you just have to have atleast 2 items, so they can ship it.

They said its hard, and expensive to just ship one item.

So YOU DO NOT HAVE DO ORDER WHOLESALE
 11 years ago '05        #20
Crazballer13  OP
space
space
space
AnyBody Interested???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago