Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-23-2006, 09:03 AM         #121
Streetwise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
Damn lil homie. I honestly was hoping that shyt was false. I swear we are an endangered species. Well if your peoples aint supporting you. You do have the internet as an outlet. And i know for a fact itz niccaz up here that lost brothers family and friends. I know nothing i can say will fill that void. Its up 2 u to do that. You can fill it with hate, revenge or love. Its all on you.

The young nicca in me says get them niccaz back but it sounds like they may have been gaffeled already. If the cops got them. Then that means God looking out for u famz. He's keeping you from doing his job. You can allways hit up the his crew if ur heartz filled with vengance but I'd suggest waiting till the heat dies down and motive disapeers before taking any fades. Besides...things have a tendency of handling themselves inside ...shyt on the outside to.

Still.... you can allways walk away. ANd live your life for yourself. I know its gonna be sh*tty during the holidayz. Just don't let it consume u dawg. Pray.. cuz god listens. Take a step forward...and he'll meet you there.

As corny as catz up here may try to play you for posting. If its keeping you from going out n doing something stupid or allowing you 2 vent.. keep posting. BX will b here 4 u dawg. Thatz why its a hiphop community...

This thing called life is only temporary.... you will meet ya kin again...and the way things is looking.. if you live ya life right i will be alot sooner than you think.

I don't kno u but ima say a prayer 4 u this thanksgiving.
Stay up youngsta!
LOL, dawg you really are a fool.
You really think some n*gga would come on boxden first after his boy got k!lled.
You wouldn't even want to fu*kin talk about the sh*t man with random dudes, and post a pic of some loser with a rag, lol, n*ggas is pathetic.
If he was really fu*king with those type n*ggas, he would've been retaliate, like same day type sh*t. i been in those situations man.
You see some n*gga feed you bullsh*t and you get all supportive like its true.
gullible a.ss fu*k n*ggas.
Bruh, show us a pic of you and that n*gga, in a pic. prolly some fake google pic, n*ggas is gullible foreal.
like this n*gga couldn't go in the news section grab this sh*t up and make a fake a.ss story and yall posting like its true.
Dudes a mark a.ss n*ggas even if its true because ya boy got popped and the first thing he does is tell the nerd community.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #122
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
You showing your age through your post. CHeck out my first one. And i clearly say if its tru. Regardless if you dumb enough to retaliate the same day then u one of them murder1 a.ss niccaz. U kno the catz that get hit with a murder1 cuz the cops found enough motive to pick em up the next hour. SMH. If you were really in any kind of situations... you would know that. If you was a real G you would have some out of town k!llers to come thru and take that fade for you. But u not... And im not active so i aint claiming G either. Just saying u a dumb a.ss for retaliating during an open investigation.

Anyways... dude might not be built for no bodies or fades. Dont make him a buster. Just makes him human. ITs a lotta niccaz out here faking on that G shyt. It shows in situations like this. Let the lil nicca breath up here lol. It may keep him from gettign mad and doing some stupid shyt. And if homies lying... like i said.. i hope he stumble on an injunction or rico. Karma will get him for fronting. WEll ima go check on some turkey... and play with my nephews (no homo or folley) on the ps3. Suggest yall do the same and get of the pc for a day.

hunid...:sleepy:

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 11-23-2006 at 09:39 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #123
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
R.i.p Man. Gang Violence Is Unnecessary. Violence Period Is Unnecessary. Get Well And Stay Up. God's Got Em.
 11-23-2006, 09:31 AM         #124
Infamoushhhhhh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
What the fu*k you want from Boxden n*ggaz? An e-hug n*gga? Telling your story...If the n*gga died last night...Why aren't you preparing for his funeral? OR out on the streets and exacting your revenge on the n*ggaz that clapped at you? You on here talking and sh*t...Come one n*gga. Grab ya gun and GO!..
real talk..

what the fu*k you want from boxden?
 11 years ago '04        #125
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
R.I.P. to ya brother lil homie....I lost my best friend to a case of "wrong place, wrong time" last year...stay strong and keep ya head to the sky...I ain't sayin don't retaliate, but if you do, let it die down some man....

WHATEVER decision you make, think about it long and hard fammo.
 11-23-2006, 09:35 AM         #126
Streetwise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous said:
real talk..

what the fu*k you want from boxden?
read my post man.
That dude is fake because if he was really fu*kin wit a gully a.ss n*gga, he would been had a revenge.
Fake as blood. That what you get for false steppin.
I hate n*ggas that think they are bloods or crips.
most of em don't even kno the meaning of either.
 11 years ago '06        #127
Odin 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 44 44
RIP, but yo it comes wit the terittory. i no if i lost my borther i woold feel the same pain but keep ya head up. strive for success u still got time to change ya life up home boi
 11-23-2006, 09:53 AM         #128
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P.

11-23-2006, 10:02 AM         #129
Streetwise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, are you guys this gullible ??
I am really shock because of the fact that i can do the same bullsh*t and peeps would fall for it.
LOL!!!!
 11-23-2006, 10:08 AM         #130
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go get them n*ggaz man.
if that was my brother i would be in them streets right now.
them n*ggaz took the last thing you had and you telling us like you goin get it back. go out there and murk them n*ggaz and rep that 5.
 11 years ago '05        #131
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
damn yo i saw that sh*t on the news last night. then they started telling n*ggas how to shop safely and sh*t while they out there.
 11 years ago '04        #132
336db336boy336 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
 Streetwise said:
read my post man.
That dude is fake because if he was really fu*kin wit a gully a.ss n*gga, he would been had a revenge.
Fake as blood. That what you get for false steppin.
I hate n*ggas that think they are bloods or crips.
most of em don't even kno the meaning of either.
n*gga aint sh*t fake over here........and I aint got to tell you what Ima do and what I aint gonna do............I aint about to start a e-arguement.........n*ggas gonna hate but I hear that every day

Last edited by 336db336boy336; 11-23-2006 at 10:26 AM..
 11-23-2006, 10:31 AM         #133
Streetwise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 336db336boy336 said:
n*gga aint sh*t fake over here........and I aint got to tell you what Ima do and what I aint gonna do............I aint about to start a e-arguement.........n*ggas gonna hate but I hear that every day
STFU pus*y.
 11 years ago '05        #134
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 Streetwise said:
STFU pus*y.
Another unfortunate person, with a poor state of mind
 11 years ago '04        #135
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
 Streetwise said:
STFU pus*y.

Are you like a Super Gangster with a G on your chest with a Cape and Gun?

*Gets in a Bragging hype Voice"

"I know k!llers...that will chop ya head of in the mall and keep shopping....I know cut throat n*ggas who will stab you an hundred times then shoot u in the head....I fu*ks with Crips I fu*ks with Bloods...I know people who watch Scarface"

WHAT??? you suppose to be cool??....You got heart to k!ll people..WOW!

*claps*......Great Job Mr. Street Guy....I bet your Mama is proud of you

you one of the reasons why the world is soo messed up

Thank you for showing us how Billy Bad a.ss You are

Happy Thanksgiving......try not to FoodBang at the Table to hard

Last edited by Phesus; 11-23-2006 at 11:25 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #136
tharealest_04 
space
space
$235 | Props total: 0 0
r.i.p...damn
 11-23-2006, 11:52 AM         #137
Streetwise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phesus said:
Are you like a Super Gangster with a G on your chest with a Cape and Gun?

*Gets in a Bragging hype Voice"

"I know k!llers...that will chop ya head of in the mall and keep shopping....I know cut throat n*ggas who will stab you an hundred times then shoot u in the head....I fu*ks with Crips I fu*ks with Bloods...I know people who watch Scarface"

WHAT??? you suppose to be cool??....You got heart to k!ll people..WOW!

*claps*......Great Job Mr. Street Guy....I bet your Mama is proud of you

you one of the reasons why the world is soo messed up

Thank you for showing us how Billy Bad a.ss You are

Happy Thanksgiving......try not to FoodBang at the Table to hard
Dawg, how did you find all that sh*t out ??
n*gga got a G on his chest and a black cape.
Son, i fu*ks with them k!llas.
Wat you know bout it ?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago