R.I.P My Brother....Please No Hate....Im just hurt

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2006, 02:32 AM         #101
t-man20001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gboro aint playin, i never knew they was so many NC cats on here
 11 years ago '04        #102
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
damn yo sorry to hear that stay up yo!
 11 years ago '06        #103
cvcxl 
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
sorry to hear about that... rip
 11 years ago '04        #104
Triple D 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 0 0
keep ya head up homie,

ya will be good .. in time
 11 years ago '04        #105
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
damn man, rip to your fam...be strong
 11 years ago '04        #106
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to hear that ... be strong fam

R.I.P.
 11 years ago '05        #107
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
Now you're faced with a dilemma.

Do you, "hold it down" and continue to bang, in memory of your brother?

Or, do you stop, realizing that if gangbanging took your brother, you could be next?

Make the best choice for you.
 11 years ago '04        #108
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
damn i live just up the street in Treybrooke. my deepest condolences.
 11-23-2006, 05:52 AM         #109
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 336db336boy336 said:
n*gga Im holdin my sh*t down

sh*t Im still gonna bang my sh*t allday ever day

NTG 3* general Big Homie

I love Boxden

ROFLMMFAO
 11-23-2006, 06:11 AM         #110
Đraconian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip to your brotha mane, sh*t fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #111
336db336boy336 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
Thank again..........man Im on here cause sh*t i aint got nobody else......Im trying to heal up.......I aint got nobody to talk fam.......but if u dont believe me then aight.
 11-23-2006, 07:51 AM         #112
Rakeem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P Brandon Jontae Childs A.K.A Bloody 5th.

Peace.
 11 years ago '04        #113
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 336db336boy336 said:
Thank again..........man Im on here cause sh*t i aint got nobody else......Im trying to heal up.......I aint got nobody to talk fam.......but if u dont believe me then aight.
^ i believe u. i read the sh*t in the news-record. but why does it say 'a friend of his was charged with homicide within hours'...?
 11 years ago '06        #114
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
I hope i don't catch a lot of hate for this...

http://www.wfmy.com/news/local_state/

Don't say nothing about a k!lling unless u an ese. Not to say your lying.. cuz u may be in one of those towns that don't report what happens to blacks...
If you are telling the truth... Thug in peace to your relative. And i pray God grants you the strenght to deal with your loss. I know its hard for the bdawgs in Nc cuz that folk country 4 real.

So now you got a choice... get better.. If you built for a fade... get ya straps and go put some work in on your turf and cross some namez out on some walls.... u kno get bacc at them niccaz that hit u close range... cuz odds are in that small town u know who did it...

keep in mind tho.. that also makes it easier for the prosecution to find motive.

~or~

Get your life together.... especially if you don't have a record. Go to school, bring the hatred in your heart to god. And reach out to the lil homies in your area to help them get they lives together.

Either choice... your brother will be proud of you. Im sure of it.

If you lying tho...i hope u dn't have a brother cuz karma a bi*ch. And I hope stumble into RICO by accident. Cuz death aint something to poke fun of.

I honestly can't stand seeing stuff like this. Ultimately the choice is yours whether you gang bang. I hate seeing our youth lose lives to senseless violence... or to the system. Not saying i hate gangbanging. If its ya thing... stay tru to it... but go out over something major...kilos and fed time shyt. Not a drunk nicca mad dogging over colors and hoes.

Stay up homie... live for the moment. Support your famz. And shyne of busters brighter than the sun... it gets better with time... Trust.

:(

Laugh now... Cry Later

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 11-23-2006 at 08:13 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 klone03 said:
^ i believe u. i read the sh*t in the news-record. but why does it say 'a friend of his was charged with homicide within hours'...?
thats was for a homicide sunday night
 11-23-2006, 08:13 AM         #116
catch21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. to your brother. It's a crazy world.
 11 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
I hope i don't catch a lot of hate for this...

http://www.wfmy.com/news/local_state/

Don't say nothing about a k!lling unless u an ese. Not to say your lying.. cuz u may be in one of those towns that don't report what happens to blacks...
If you are telling the truth... Thug in peace to your relative. And i pray God grants you the strenght to deal with your loss. I know its hard for the bdawgs in Nc cuz that folk country 4 real.

So now you got a choice... get better.. If you built for a fade... get ya straps and go put some work in on your turf and cross some namez out on some walls.... u kno get bacc at them niccaz that hit u close range... cuz odds are in that small town u know who did it...

keep in mind tho.. that also makes it easier for the prosecution to find motive.

~or~

Get your life together.... especially if you don't have a record. Go to school, bring the hatred in your heart to god. And reach out to the lil homies in your area to help them get they lives together.

Either choice... your brother will be proud of you. Im sure of it.

If you lying tho...i hope u dn't have a brother cuz karma a bi*ch. And I hope stumble into RICO by accident. Cuz death aint something to poke fun of.

I honestly can't stand seeing stuff like this. Ultimately the choice is yours whether you gang bang. I hate seeing our youth lose lives to senseless violence... or to the system. Not saying i hate gangbanging. If its ya thing... stay tru to it... but go out over something major...kilos and fed time shyt. Not a drunk nicca mad dogging over colors and hoes.

:(

Laugh now... Cry Later
GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Greensboro police detectives continued Wednesday to investigate a slaying that occurred at the Four Seasons Town Centre. Meanwhile, mall officials said security will be tight at the facility during the holiday shopping season.

Brandon Le-Jontae Childs, 19, of Reidsville, died in the Tuesday night incident, according to investigators.

Officers responded at 8 p.m. to a shooting in the mall parking lot. When they arrived they found Childs near the JCPenney entrance.

Childs was rushed to Moses Cone Hospital, where he died a short time later.

Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 336-373-1000.

WXII 12's Nicole Jacobs talked with mall officials and shoppers. Use the video link above for her report.
 11 years ago '06        #118
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
Damn lil homie. I honestly was hoping that shyt was false. I swear we are an endangered species. Well if your peoples aint supporting you. You do have the internet as an outlet. And i know for a fact itz niccaz up here that lost brothers family and friends. I know nothing i can say will fill that void. Its up 2 u to do that. You can fill it with hate, revenge or love. Its all on you.

The young nicca in me says get them niccaz back but it sounds like they may have been gaffeled already. If the cops got them. Then that means God looking out for u famz. He's keeping you from doing his job. You can allways hit up the his crew if ur heartz filled with vengance but I'd suggest waiting till the heat dies down and motive disapeers before taking any fades. Besides...things have a tendency of handling themselves inside ...shyt on the outside to.

Still.... you can allways walk away. ANd live your life for yourself. I know its gonna be sh*tty during the holidayz. Just don't let it consume u dawg. Pray.. cuz god listens. Take a step forward...and he'll meet you there.

As corny as catz up here may try to play you for posting. If its keeping you from going out n doing something stupid or allowing you 2 vent.. keep posting. BX will b here 4 u dawg. Thatz why its a hiphop community...

This thing called life is only temporary.... you will meet ya kin again...and the way things is looking.. if you live ya life right i will be alot sooner than you think.

I don't kno u but ima say a prayer 4 u this thanksgiving.
Stay up youngsta!

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 11-23-2006 at 08:45 AM..
 11-23-2006, 08:56 AM         #119
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
Damn lil homie. I honestly was hoping that shyt was false. I swear we are an endangered species. Well if your peoples aint supporting you. You do have the internet as an outlet. And i know for a fact itz niccaz up here that lost brothers family and friends. I know nothing i can say will fill that void. Its up 2 u to do that. You can fill it with hate, revenge or love. Its all on you.

The young nicca in me says get them niccaz back but it sounds like they may have been gaffeled already. If the cops got them. Then that means God looking out for u famz. He's keeping you from doing his job. You can allways hit up the his crew if ur heartz filled with vengance but I'd suggest waiting till the heat dies down and motive disapeers before taking any fades. Besides...things have a tendency of handling themselves inside ...shyt on the outside to.

Still.... you can allways walk away. ANd live your life for yourself. I know its gonna be sh*tty during the holidayz. Just don't let it consume u dawg. Pray.. cuz god listens. Take a step forward...and he'll meet you there.

As corny as catz up here may try to play you for posting. If its keeping you from going out n doing something stupid or allowing you 2 vent.. keep posting. BX will b here 4 u dawg. Thatz why its a hiphop community...

This thing called life is only temporary.... you will meet ya kin again...and the way things is looking.. if you live ya life right i will be alot sooner than you think.

I don't kno u but ima say a prayer 4 u this thanksgiving.
Stay up youngsta!
:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
dude iz getting hella attention. damn thread starter u gettting a hard on?!?
@ thiz thread
 11-23-2006, 08:57 AM         #120
Streetwise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dawg, ima tell str8 up because i fu*ks with real n*ggas, Ima tell whats best for you.
Look, The way this looks, you obviously shook, and this is the first time one of ya boys died, soo this mean, you really aint got that g side in you for retaliation since the first thing you did was come on boxden.
I doubt you even ever touch a gat so buddy, just mark this up as a loss man, because it seems you retaliating would be a bad idea since you obviously can't handle some sh*t like death like gangstas can.
I aint k!lled noone but ya boy fu*ks with k!llas.
I got dudes that'll stick ya a.ss up and drop you off on I95 buck nekkid.
Bruh, just keep it moving man, you aint got that heart to f!ght back man, just look at the sequence of events, ya boy got popped and you come on boxden yappin b4 you took care of ya business. so you = soft.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy