most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-22-2006, 06:15 PM         #81
Lankizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mega_soulstar said:
Well fam all i can say is I truly feel ya pain, My brother was k!lled back in 99 when i was 16 on some drug dealin, gang bangin sh*t...that sh*t left me heckled, but as time goes by you live and you learn, me and my bro aint never had sh*t but the gangster diciple life, so Im wit you on that tip as far as not having real fam buut, I believe now is a good time to try and change your life around, which is something that I have done and Im blessed to be here living at the age of 24, aint really got the type of money I used to have, but I happy just to be living, got a daughter, got god in my life, and etc...I aint tryna preach to you or nothing but everything in life happens for a reason, for you this could be a wake up call from the lord........too many young black n*ggaz dieing over foolishness...sh*t iz mad sad
Yo now that's real talk, ^^^ like this dude said this could be a wake up call from the lord to change your life to go into a different direction. On the real R.I.P to your brother fam and keep your head up.

Last edited by Lankizzle; 11-22-2006 at 06:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #82
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
Sup Lankizzle!

To The Thread Starter...

The Internet is a Forum of Communication...like A Telephone..TV..Or even In Person

I wish people would really stop saying it's stupid for u coming on here telling us this happen....The people saying that...and responding to this at the same time are looking like Total Hypocrites...Stop being negative and selfish...and help uplift sometimes

And it really is a sad day in my life when u see people telling you to go and keep banging and k!ll these people that took your brother's life....like u got 9 yourself....they might as well shoot you themselves....

I actually care about my brother.....I don't want to see you dead....so don't go out there and stoop to there level...take this as a life changing experience and get away from that Type of lifestyle...not saying go to church and find God...I'm saying your commiting sucide staying where u at..Wake Up!...You only have one Life...don't waste it ....mean something to yourself...start loving you and get your Grown Man on...

Don't Listen to Knuckle Heads A.K.A People Who Don't Love You A.K.A The Devils On Your Shoulder

R.I.P to your brother....stay strong..and keep your head up

Last edited by Phesus; 11-22-2006 at 06:51 PM..
 11-22-2006, 06:40 PM         #83
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you shoulda got murked to, you sound likea waste of space
 11 years ago '04        #84
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
 DirtyHarry said:

I Promise you ....you will pay for that comment......Watch

Don't forget we are God Kids....he see everything

You gonna get a spankin for that comment...may not be today..but Karma is a bi*ch...

And don't waste your time responding with "I don't care comments" to me like you not scared....because I don't want you to be...I just want you relazie yours is coming

Last edited by Phesus; 11-22-2006 at 06:46 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #85
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 DirtyHarry said:
I Actually Burst Out Laughin At That Comment....HAAAAAAAAA That Was Funny There.
 11 years ago '04        #86
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
R.I.P. to ya boy & keep ya head up homie. My boy who was in my avy before i changed it (it was a RIP if u dont recall), got gunned down by the cops so i kno how u feel.
 11-22-2006, 06:54 PM         #87
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You really can't say no hate for this. Whenever someone does something like this, it seems really low. Like they trying to get sympathy or something. Don't come on the net crying about the lifestyle you chose. Get out now, and don't let his death be in vain.

RIP B.C.

Last edited by macadon83; 11-22-2006 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Sounded a bit insensitive
 11-22-2006, 07:02 PM         #88
JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 562crip said:
y are u already on the net then discussing this...your brother gets shot and u come home and get on the net...
:applause: ^^^^^^^:applause:
Thats so lame. Who gang bangs? RIP to your brother, but you need to step back and take a long hard look at yourself.
 11 years ago '04        #89
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 94 94
R.i.p
 11-22-2006, 07:18 PM         #90
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

You gonna get a spankin for that comment...may not be today..but Karma is a bi*ch...

And don't waste your time responding with "I don't care comments" to me like you not scared....because I don't want you to be...I just want you relazie yours is coming
shut the fu*k up you pansy a.ss made n*gga. i bet the story aint even true. seriously
 11 years ago '05        #91
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
rip....
 11-22-2006, 07:39 PM         #92
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:

:applause:
 11-23-2006, 12:00 AM         #93
12 Inches 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. to your brother homie, but you need to leave the gangbangin alone!!! Don't worry about everyone else hating, they're just trying to get attention.
 11 years ago '04        #94
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I feel for you and all but damn n*gga...man up...

What the fu*k you want from Boxden n*ggaz? An e-hug n*gga? Telling your story...If the n*gga died last night...Why aren't you preparing for his funeral? OR out on the streets and exacting your revenge on the n*ggaz that clapped at you? You on here talking and sh*t...Come one n*gga. Grab ya gun and GO!..
 11-23-2006, 12:44 AM         #95
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phesus said:

I mean this in no regards of being sarchastic, but Karma is of the Buddhist and Hindu religion, so if you are referring to God as in Lord Jesus Christ, he doesn't use karma.

But like I said earlier, if this is true prayers go out to your family, but you can't trust the internet that's like playing Russian Roulette with a stranger pulling the trigger. I'm not going to tell you what you should and should not be doing, because we all do and say things we shouldn't, all I can say is you have to ask yourself that question and then pray for Restoration, Revelation & Redemption from the Lord. Rebelliousness, Retaliation & Rejection is not the way fam, believe that.
 11-23-2006, 01:25 AM         #96
DJ-Coylejam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP, but y is he resting in peace.. hes prolly not, more likely then not he got sucked into the gangsta lifestyle and not only he pays the price, but everyone a.ssociated with him... pour a 40 and smoke a blunt that makes it ok and continues the cycle

i pray as an atheist with no god that the ignorant slayings of people over dumb sh*t ends
 11-23-2006, 01:30 AM         #97
mr.hanky318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThomasGunz said:
r.i.p to your peoples, but smoke one for his memory and do something with yourself lil homie. Go to school, tech school, get a respectable 9 to 5 before you next, you dig. You been hit with some grown a.ss sh*t right now, so its time to get on your grown man and drop that flaggin bullsh*t.
already....
 11-23-2006, 01:48 AM         #98
robosky55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey mayn...my condolences...try to be strong...
 11 years ago '06        #99
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 378 378
I'm sorry you lost your brother.

At this time in your life you state you have nothing. This gives you two unique options.

You can continue with the gang lifestyle. In order to do that you will need to k!ll the man who k!lled your brother. You will need to k!ll any guys that he hangs out with. Also you will need to k!ll any male children of his if he has any. Plus k!ll his father if he is around. This will allow you to sleep easy at night since everyone who would avenge his death are dead. I would also advise to make the k!lling a strong message. Guys around here, when trying to send a message, set n*ggas on fire on their mother's porch.

Second you can start over. I would suggest moving to the other side of the map, getting a 9-5, going to school and putting this all behind you.

Your decision.
 11 years ago '04        #100
dexterclark54 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P To ya brother ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy