Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
RIP, Man But they say live bye the Gun Dye bye the gun!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #22
336db336boy336 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
 pimpinatl said:
what did u think would happen if u in a gang dumb a.ss...if u work at mcdonald then u get grease or secret sause on you...u work construction u can fall the f*ck off and die...if a member of d4l then lololol....u gang bang u can get banged stupid! if real then i feel u and move the f*ck on!
n*gga I didnt say anything was wrong wit him getting k!lled cause everybody dies some day........what goes around comes around and it just came back on him.............Im still going to show sorrow to my brother no matter what..........u dont just move on when a brother or sister get k!lled they wit u
 11 years ago '04        #23
336db336boy336 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
big ups to bx cause its some real n*ggas on this board.......and thanks to the people that gave me props..........But My family is all gone now.
 11 years ago '06        #24
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 336db336boy336 said:
n*gga I didnt say anything was wrong wit him getting k!lled cause everybody dies some day........what goes around comes around and it just came back on him.............Im still going to show sorrow to my brother no matter what..........u dont just move on when a brother or sister get k!lled they wit u
r u really that dumb....unless u was an orphan an u have nobody (like u said) in your entire family to talk to..then u need some serious help b4 u hurt yoursef. i dont feel sorry for someone who have probally directly or indirectly k!lled somebody else child or parent, either by drive by,drugs, or doing dumb sh*t. so spare me ur hurt...pour out some fo ur bangin bro and move on stoopid:sleepy:
 11 years ago '05        #25
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
Well fam all i can say is I truly feel ya pain, My brother was k!lled back in 99 when i was 16 on some drug dealin, gang bangin sh*t...that sh*t left me heckled, but as time goes by you live and you learn, me and my bro aint never had sh*t but the gangster diciple life, so Im wit you on that tip as far as not having real fam buut, I believe now is a good time to try and change your life around, which is something that I have done and Im blessed to be here living at the age of 24, aint really got the type of money I used to have, but I happy just to be living, got a daughter, got god in my life, and etc...I aint tryna preach to you or nothing but everything in life happens for a reason, for you this could be a wake up call from the lord........too many young black n*ggaz dieing over foolishness...sh*t iz mad sad
 11 years ago '06        #26
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
bra I cant even show any respect right now.

You got shot in the shoulder and they shot your brother, and you aint out lookin for them n*ggas? You on the computer tellin us what happen? You pie as fu*k, aint no real n*gga gone get shot at and come tell some people on the internet.
 11 years ago '06        #27
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 Izzy Crazy said:
This guy looks like Ja Rule,

Nah, but if true then R.I.P. and I am so sorry for your lost.
Lol man He aint look like ja rule..

R.I.P. man im srry what happened to your brother,thats kinda hard...damn.
 11 years ago '04        #28
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4621 4621
r.i.p to your peoples, but smoke one for his memory and do something with yourself lil homie. Go to school, tech school, get a respectable 9 to 5 before you next, you dig. You been hit with some grown a.ss sh*t right now, so its time to get on your grown man and drop that flaggin bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #29
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
damn sorry to hear about you & your fam for real & saying that is your only fam playa you need to go to church on the real & get your life straight cause sorry to hear about your brother but sometimes things happen in front of us to send a message, quit thinking about revenge & all that sh*t & mourn your brother's life & thank God you still have yours & turn this negative into something positive, Keep Ya Head Up
 11-22-2006, 11:20 AM         #30
Corrado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. homie, but like a few otha n*ggaz said....U shouldn't have posted this up here...Hold it down 4 tha n*gga....That's kinda dry snitchin' on yaself, ya dig???
 11-22-2006, 11:23 AM         #31
deesgrho6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is truly sad. I pray for you and your "family." This might be futile but I'm going to say it anyway "Vengenace is mine says the Lord." I'm very sorry for your loss and may your family the comfort and peace of God. Be blessed, encouraged and keep your head up. Rest in Paradise (I like that phrase) and in Peace.

Last edited by deesgrho6; 11-22-2006 at 11:24 AM.. Reason: Forgot A Word =-p
 11-22-2006, 11:25 AM         #32
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~_26_~ said:
quit sulkin n*gga, if you throwin down that 5 and ya mans go clapped for a reason then hold it down for the n*gga. dont be up on here wit ya sob story sh*t, hold it down for that n*gga cause u actin weak right now.

thats real chalks boiboi
homie ur fu*kin ignorant
 11-22-2006, 11:27 AM         #33
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 336db336boy336 said:
Bloody 5th......Brandon Jontae Childs
He was k!lled last night at four seasons mall in greensboro
we was together.....we was getting shot at and he got hit
he died and i was injured.......Its still B's up n*gga
I cant stop shedding tears..................:(

Sorry to hear that my n*gga. R.I.P., said a prayer for yall
 11-22-2006, 11:32 AM         #34
thaneed4moe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP mane...stay up!
 11 years ago '06        #35
unstoppable589 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P. tough sh*t to go thru trust me
 11 years ago '05        #36
Greatness202 
space
space
$597 | Props total: 389 389
 ~_26_~ said:
A !

you tell me what the point of cryin to a whole bunch of people you will never meet, never met, and will never know ? whats the point of cryin about gang activity over the net. ITS GANG ACTIVITY YA DIG ! instead of comin on here dry snitchin on what goes on in the streets, he should be out tryin to bang n*ggas in the head for his dead brother.

i dont know what kinda world yall be stayin in sometimes

Homie shut that sh*t up....been watchin too much boyz in the hood in hawaii n*gga.

R.I.P to ya bro, keep ya head up mayne I feel for ya
 11-22-2006, 11:43 AM         #37
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip

they say the good die young
 11-22-2006, 11:51 AM         #38
virtuexru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P.

I don't care how he died. A death is a death. A soul is a soul, neglected or not. Stay true.
 11 years ago '05        #39
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
rip mane. Damn n*ggas is shooting 4seasons up now? I am from HP.
 11 years ago '04        #40
shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
R.I.P to ur bro man. Keep ur head up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy