Nov 22 - The Game Sells 378,936 - This weeks sales inside

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
young_emay 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 3 3
game first week sales propb gonna top jigga and game will be braggin bout dis
 11-23-2006, 02:44 AM         #82
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a game!!!
propz
 11-23-2006, 02:46 AM         #83
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i forgot to ask how much as banks has sold so far???
 11-23-2006, 06:53 AM         #84
laghost661 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is loyd banks on dat list?????lol
 11 years ago '04        #85
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 kevkhalee said:
I'm sorry son, but only f*ggits do :-(.
no diss.
Hye jim j is doin aight for someone who is independant.
Yeah keep telling yourself that. He is a major label type artist on an independent label. He gets more videos than some major label cats. The n*gga was on MTV the day before his album dropped.
 11 years ago '04        #86
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 stfdkd37 said:
well seems like u don't even listen to them cuz he was certified 5x plat

You obviously didnt read that page

Released: January 18, 2005
Label: Aftermath/G-Unit/Interscope
Chart positions: #1 U.S., #7 UK, #42 Aus
Last RIAA certification: 2x Platinum[47][48]
Sales: 2.5 million in US,[11] 5.2 million worldwide[49]
Singles: "Westside Story", "How We Do", "Hate It or Love It", "Dreams", "Put You on the Game"

RIAA doesn't certify worldwide sales. When sales are reported they are reported for the US ONLY on billboard charts. He got to 2.5 in the US and 5 worldwide. If you want to count his WW sales then you better start going back and doing that for everyone. Artists shout out their worldwide sales to fool the masses into thinking that they did those numbers in the US. Double plat is cool but he didn't do 5 mi in the US. 50 did 5 mil in the US. Jay did 5 mil in the US with Hard Knock Life. Get your facts together before you try to correct someone.
 11-23-2006, 07:39 AM         #87
Quiksilver 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game sells 380k in a week

Banks been out for how long? And he's nowhere near 500k yet.

Now who has FLOPPED.

Last edited by Quiksilver; 11-23-2006 at 07:49 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #88
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
It is, you fu*king groupie.

If he says he's selling 700 thousand, at the least.

Then 300 thousand is a flop.

It's simple, if you don't understand why this is a flop you need to go back to school
c'mon man, do you really thing he was gonna sell 700k with record sales declining 50 percent this year!!!! 300k is a great number to start off wit considering that. Game is talk, he nows that jus like him NOT selling 5 mill, he sold 2mill. maybe u need to open up a book and pay attention to the market partner!!!
 11-23-2006, 10:05 AM         #89
CanadianOG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Without Promo... are u crazy that n*gga was on everything. wtf are u on. And HOW CAN U PPL SAY NO DR DRE. WHEN IN EVERY INTERVIEW THEY TALKED BOUT DR DRE.. U SAY NO 50 EVERYTHING UP TO THE CD HE TALKED BOUT 50 HELL 50 IS IN ONE BLOOD HE DROP HIS NAME LIKE 3 TIMES. I DONT KNO HOW CAN U SAY NO DRE. WHEN EVERY fu*kING SONG HE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT DRE ON EVERY TRACK HE SAYS DRE NAME AT LEAST 2 TIMES. aND DRE GOT A WHOLE SONG ABOUT HIM SO GET REAL??? watch he gonna have a huge drop after this week probaly wont even do half next week. n*gga not gonna go plat srry not gonna happend he didnt flop but if truely think he can compare to 50cent with this cd then u a lie, cause 50 aint neva done nothing less then gold his first week get rich soundtrack did more then this.
Quit cryin groupie, you sound like 50's wife.......u seen what happened to vivica

Last edited by CanadianOG; 11-23-2006 at 10:06 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #90
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
If Game wouldn't of overstated his sales prediction, then this wouldn't have been considered a "flop"...he can really be a douchebag sometimes...

Still, I must say DA is a fu*king good album:applause:
 11-23-2006, 09:16 PM         #91
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ game floppin

fat joe runs the rap game

61 thousand without a big name label
 11-23-2006, 09:39 PM         #92
Eaglethug5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is a general number that multi platinum albums sell in the first week of release these days? Im trying to project how many The doctors advocate will eventually sell... 2 mill maybe?
 11-23-2006, 10:29 PM         #93
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album SUCKSSSS
 11 years ago '04        #94
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 mjkickz15 said:
c'mon man, do you really thing he was gonna sell 700k with record sales declining 50 percent this year!!!! 300k is a great number to start off wit considering that. Game is talk, he nows that jus like him NOT selling 5 mill, he sold 2mill. maybe u need to open up a book and pay attention to the market partner!!!

ok im an unbias opinion cause i fukkin hate game and 50 but the point is game knows there are declining sales and he still boasted and bragged and dared to threaten jay to back his album up when jay about to double his shyt.

when 50 said its a failure to do less than GRODT with the massacre everyone called it a flop and laughed even though he is about 6 times u.s and 9 times worldwide plat so why not hold game to his own stupidity? henchman said he was gonna do a mil his first week so if it would've happened yalled wouldve called game a genius but he didnt now its "oh no one was really expecting that"
 11 years ago '06        #95
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
I Burned Doctors Advocate I Bought It Cuz Its A Classic He Will Still Have Good Numbers......better Than Banks Thats A Moral Victory If You Would
 11-24-2006, 08:45 AM         #96
KING JOFFY JOE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That song with Kanye' West "Wouldn't Get Far" is hot.
 11-24-2006, 09:12 AM         #97
LanceUppercut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said:
must be a flop lol, since he sold no where near what he said he would sell, and only sold 100k more than banks first week. its down hill from hear on out, J and snoop are takin over from hear.
umm 200k

and at the people blaming mp3's now... I guess the same excuse can be used for banks
 11 years ago '04        #98
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
it's disgusting how many groupies and d*ck ryders there are on this site....they're not giving you money and your opinion doesn't matter stfu and just listen to the music
 11-24-2006, 09:59 AM         #99
Big C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty good I know game will sell way more as time goes by
 11 years ago '06        #100
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 963 963
game said "im goin plat the first week"

he sold well under platinum

therefore he flopped
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy