Nov 22 - The Game Sells 378,936 - This weeks sales inside

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
People are just not into buying cd albums no more because alot of music these days are garbage. I know i wouldn't want to spend that money on a cd thats only has like 2 or 3 good tracks.
 11 years ago '06        #42
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Seems like rappers these days have better Mixtapes then albums.
 11 years ago '04        #43
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Killamike79 said:
Well he will at least hit 1 mil....but i don't see 5 mil this time around.
Well he didn't do 5 million last time. All of these numbers are fluke anyway. Most of these sources are unreliable. I listen to RIAA certifications and that's it. And the last they said, Game went double platinum and was up to like 2.5 Worldwide sales don't count. I swear these artists are delusional. He'll go plat again and will have an outside chance at double play. Will be hard though with Jay, Snoop, Nas and Jeezy eating away at his numbers leading up to the holiday season. Let's see how his second week goes.
 11 years ago '04        #44
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 DJsharpy said:
Uhhh... Last I checked Massacre is like 9x platinum RIAA certified...

Hmm really? Last I checked from the RIAA site, the last cert was 5 milly.

11-22-2006, 03:07 PM         #45
Mirage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These #'s are really good.... but I wonder if they are enuf for Game. I mean check out the guy's production, he definitely owes some cats some money.
 11 years ago '04        #46
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
Props to Akon, what did his last album sell first week? Didn't expect his numbers to be so high.

As for Game, the numbers would not be disappointing at all.. if himself and his groupie fans weren't preaching 700 k - 1 mil the first week. Game shot himself in the foot by setting the standard so high. Still decent though. He won't do well next week or the week after with Jay, Shady, Nas etc. dropping in the weeks to come, but then right before Christmas he might see a spike.

Also.. I wish they could minus all the groupies who bought multiple copies. (Not just for Game, for everyone), sales would be even lower these days.
 11 years ago '04        #47
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 ivan1087 said:
Fat Joe outsold John Legend....damn.......

John Legend tried to pull a shaggy. The have a great album come out that does wild numbers and try coming back with a new album and no promotion to save marketing and other costs. JL first cd was multi-platinum but I dont even think no one knows he has a new cd out...shaggy's album that had the song "angel" on it sold more than 10 mil copies. Then he came out with a follow up and no videos, or promotion and it flopped like well made pancakes.
 11 years ago '04        #48
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Some of the best first week numbers for a rap album this year that is the standard.

It should be @ 500,000 next week that ain't close to a flop.
 11 years ago '05        #49
YoungerHov 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
 r a n c i d said:
It is, you fu*king groupie.

If he says he's selling 700 thousand, at the least.

Then 300 thousand is a flop.

It's simple, if you don't understand why this is a flop you need to go back to school
I think you need to not be so emotional :) Have u heard of aiming high? :) It's goal setting 101, "I want to gross 10 million this year" if you don't hit that and gross 5, you're still cool. Ya'll must not be talking about the same game as me. 300k this day and age is great, for ANY artist. I think Game and his marketing staff knew that 700k, in this day and age was aiming REAL high, but if they came close to it they cool.

Was Game supposed to come out and say, " Hey guys I'm really scared about what kind of numbers my album is gonna generate. You know, with all this label change and no Dre sh*t. We're really looking at closer to 150-200k. But please buy my album. Oh yeah, I really want to go platinum and prove these guys wrong about me, so please buy it."

Instead of telling cats that they need to go to school (??? I have a EEE bachelor's and I still don't understand why you would recommend this) you should step your business game up.

300k is great. I'm willing to bet Jay crushes it this week. Budweiser, MNF, American Music Awards, BET awards, 7 concerts, MTV, VH1, Brooooklyn... Dude is on another level when it comes to marketing.
 11 years ago '05        #50
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 ivan1087 said:
well no sh*t...Legend's album came out in Oct
Joe's did THIS MONTH

Legend's sells are supposed to drop like that

*what's funny is that Joe barely sold more THIS WEEK, Legend's album shouldn't even be near his sells since Legend's came out so long ago*
 11-22-2006, 04:29 PM         #51
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ivan1087 said:

uhhh...this is fat joes 1st week.....john legend has been out....

380k aint bad for game....especialy by todays standards...especially with the album gettin leaked 2 and a half weeks before it dropped..

im shocked at akons numbers...i diddnt expect that one......i bet u alot of people that brought that sh*t was from that damn "smack that" track with eminem..
 11-22-2006, 04:50 PM         #52
silviaS13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props 4 the info
 11 years ago '06        #53
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 firemenace said:
damn last week jimmy did 110k now only 50!? damn :-(
I'm sorry son, but only f*ggits do :-(.
no diss.
Hye jim j is doin aight for someone who is independant.
 11 years ago '05        #54
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
 chronic said:
300k is not a flop

IT IS A FLOP, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE 2 SINGLES OUT!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #55
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
 stitch said:
n*ggas need to sit down and recognize that sh*tty rap isn't worth buying. This album wasn't that great. Game hasn't grown much at all from The Documentary. He failed to beat the sophomore slump. Period. This n*gga rhymes like a.ss and that's all there is to it - 90% of the album sounds like a freestyle.

Pretty soon bad rap is gonna eat itself alive and rappers like Game/Jim Jones/Fat Joe won't sell anything anymore which will force talented rappers will rise up and Hip-Hop will truly be alive once again.

n*ggas ain't buying anything anymore cuz sh*t today ain't worth buying in the first place.

ummmmmm just shut up and never log onto boxden again this message will self-destruc in 5 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #56
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
 tazbk said:
Well he didn't do 5 million last time. All of these numbers are fluke anyway. Most of these sources are unreliable. I listen to RIAA certifications and that's it. And the last they said, Game went double platinum and was up to like 2.5 Worldwide sales don't count. I swear these artists are delusional. He'll go plat again and will have an outside chance at double play. Will be hard though with Jay, Snoop, Nas and Jeezy eating away at his numbers leading up to the holiday season. Let's see how his second week goes.

well seems like u don't even listen to them cuz he was certified 5x plat

11 years ago '06        #57
BigM3810 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
where's Lloyd Banks???
 11-22-2006, 05:17 PM         #58
dipsetdon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 firemenace said:
damn last week jimmy did 110k now only 50!? damn :-(
but hes on a independent label, so he getting more money then if he was on someone else label selling 300k-500k
 11 years ago '04        #59
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
Game = pus*y

s3x sells
 11-22-2006, 05:21 PM         #60
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow stop hatin folks, those numbers are good, give props where props are due, nobody expected Game to sell this much
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy