Who's your biggest rival on the BX? ( Not to be confused w/ worst poster )

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-15-2007, 04:07 PM         #321
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Go Titans :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #322
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Black_Deuce said:
Stop Smoking Causes Lung cancer
 03-15-2007, 04:10 PM         #323
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Stop Smoking Causes Lung cancer
LMAO

:rasta: BLaze Up De Ganga!
 11 years ago '04        #324
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 RediKnight said:
^^^^^ I wonder if he means the cricket and rugby homos that come in here and talk sh*t about the NFL saying that Soccer is more rugged.
Nah...Just the random thread starters you know the type..."my left foot>>>>insert player/team/owner here thread"...come to think of anyone who overuses > or <
 11 years ago '05        #325
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 646 646
Lakers>>>>>>>
 03-15-2007, 10:52 PM         #326
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ rooasssttt
 11 years ago '04        #327
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 lakersboy03 said:
Lakers>>>>>>>
:finger:

I had it comin
 03-15-2007, 11:02 PM         #328
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who likes the cowboys has been in numerous arguments with me

but anyone who likes ohio state has been in flat out verbal f!ghts including more than sports (sometimes the involving of the posters mother and various curse words)

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 03-15-2007 at 11:03 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #329
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Black_Deuce said:
anyone who likes the cowboys has been in numerous arguments with me

but anyone who likes ohio state has been in flat out verbal f!ghts including more than sports (sometimes the involving of the posters mother and various curse words)
:finger: :finger: the GMen
 03-15-2007, 11:50 PM         #330
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
:finger: :finger: the GMen
oh word?

sup BoSox
 03-16-2007, 09:41 AM         #331
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
k u've clearly never taken part in an auction draft....u cannot just get the guys u want predraft, u have to incorporate a budget...if u get ur studs early ur gonna have to sit and wait for the cheap buys way later in the draft (and u can bet these guys will not have been guys u necessarily wanted)....and how does a snake league force u to know more about marginal players when the number of players in both leagues drafted is exactly the same ?? u still need to know the same knowledge on the same amount of players, it just allows u to build ur own team without outter interferences/excuses making things unfair. fact is when ur the 14th pick in a 14 team league...ur not getting an equal opportunity...i'm not saying u cant win...but ur being put at a disadvantage right off the bat.

Actually I have done auction and honestly, it annoys me because the retards overbid on everyone who is anywhere near decent

Snake forces you to know about marginal players if you pick at the end and have a larger sized league (with lots of managers)

And yea, picking 14th puts you at a disadvantage...but I like the challenge...not knowing where you will draft forces you to consider multilple draft strategies.

This is not really an argument anyway, it's more of a personal preference. There is no "better" way to have a fantasy draft
 03-16-2007, 09:45 AM         #332
reup247  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the steeler fans
 03-16-2007, 09:40 PM         #333
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reup247 said:
fu*k the steeler fans
fu*k any fan of a dallas franchise

I hate both the cowboys and the Maverics with equal hatred
 11 years ago '06        #334
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 shonuff12 said:
nothing went over my head. I just don't find it amusing.

This whole argument is just continuing to be stupid because you and I don't have the same definition of injury prone. The fact that the experts are questioning his health at all and saying that he has a history of getting injured by definition to me means he's injury prone because I use the dictionary definition of "injury prone" rather than whatever definition you choose to use.

You seem to have this thing in your head where the player needs to have the same recurring injury over and over again. I don't agree at all. If a player misses games every year...but for different reasons (his back one year, his arm one year, and his leg another) IMO he is still injury prone by the very definition of the word "prone" If you use my definition there isn't even a debate to be had, he clearly is. I can't speak for yours because I still don't entirely understand what yours is.

lol naw i'm using the same definition man

i agree that if he injures his leg one year, his arm the next, etc...thats injury prone. but ONE trip to the DL in his career is not injury prone imo....point blank period. EVERY pitcher misses a few starts during some seasons....u see what u fail to realize is that that is the norm for a grueling 162 game season for a pitcher. thats why cal ripkens streak is beyond ridiculous. most players take a few days off a year, and pitchers even more so. ur a smart dude, i dont need to tell u the wear and tear to a pitchers arm and how serious it is.

with saying that...lets hypothetically say a pitcher never went took a trip on the DL in a 10 year career....but missed 2 starts every 2nd year for whatever aches and pains....would u call this man injury prone??? i not only think that is unjust, but plain retarded in the least.

u see we have the same situation for Doc, except hes had ONE injury DL trip (if u dont and u shouldn't count a freak acident line drive that had nothing to do with throwing and will never come back) in his career with a few MEANINGLESS missed starts when the season was mathematicaly over.
 11 years ago '06        #335
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 shonuff12 said:
Actually I have done auction and honestly, it annoys me because the retards overbid on everyone who is anywhere near decent

Snake forces you to know about marginal players if you pick at the end and have a larger sized league (with lots of managers)

And yea, picking 14th puts you at a disadvantage...but I like the challenge...not knowing where you will draft forces you to consider multilple draft strategies.

This is not really an argument anyway, it's more of a personal preference. There is no "better" way to have a fantasy draft
no ur right, theres no better way...it is opinion. but i do think ur very wrong saying u need to know more about marginal players. thats nonsense. same amount of players. i've never once gone into an auction draft and actually grabbed a significant percent of the players i wanted...just not realistic. and idiots that overpay for stars WILL not have a great team..i've seen this, and they dont have enough depth to compete. so let em do that.
 03-17-2007, 12:29 PM         #336
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-17-2007, 12:32 PM         #337
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who uses the same comebacks.....*cough*^^*cough*
 03-17-2007, 10:34 PM         #338
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
no ur right, theres no better way...it is opinion. but i do think ur very wrong saying u need to know more about marginal players. thats nonsense. same amount of players. i've never once gone into an auction draft and actually grabbed a significant percent of the players i wanted...just not realistic. and idiots that overpay for stars WILL not have a great team..i've seen this, and they dont have enough depth to compete. so let em do that.
yea, i know they won't have a great team..that's a given..but it's just annoying.
 03-17-2007, 10:54 PM         #339
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol naw i'm using the same definition man
i agree that if he injures his leg one year, his arm the next, etc...thats injury prone. but ONE trip to the DL in his career is not injury prone imo....point blank period. EVERY pitcher misses a few starts during some seasons....u see what u fail to realize is that that is the norm for a grueling 162 game season for a pitcher. thats why cal ripkens streak is beyond ridiculous. most players take a few days off a year, and pitchers even more so. ur a smart dude, i dont need to tell u the wear and tear to a pitchers arm and how serious it is.
ok..first of all he has been on the DL more than one time in his career...he went twice on 04 alone for his shoulder

proof:

And obviously he went on the DL with the leg thing

I mean look at his last few years...04 he went on the 15-day D.L. twice because of problems with his right shoulder, then me missed time with the leg thing in 05, and then he had those forearm issues last year. The problem with last year is they didn't put him on the DL because the season was pretty much over, so he only missed 2 starts (about 10 days), but you're telling me if the injury occurred a month earlier, they wouldn't have put him on the 15 day? If that is your argument, I don't buy it, the Jays aren't stupid and they know that Halladay is a star and they need him and wouldn't risk him knowing they were 9 games out of the AL east. He was "saved" from another trip to the DL by the season ending as far as I am concerned.

Bottom line, if you are actually using the same definition of injury prone as I am...he hasn't completed a full season since 03...went on the DL 3 separate times in 3 years and would have been on a 4th if the season wasn't so close to being over

SHootar said:
with saying that...lets hypothetically say a pitcher never went took a trip on the DL in a 10 year career....but missed 2 starts every 2nd year for whatever aches and pains....would u call this man injury prone??? i not only think that is unjust, but plain retarded in the least.
of course I wouldn't, but as I have already explained, this obviously isn't the case with Halladay. He's been on the DL 3 times in the last 3 years..and it should have been 4.

SHootar said:
u see we have the same situation for Doc, except hes had ONE injury DL trip (if u dont and u shouldn't count a freak acident line drive that had nothing to do with throwing and will never come back) in his career with a few MEANINGLESS missed starts when the season was mathematicaly over.
^^ this is part of our problem...even though the line drive was a freak accident...if you are using the dictionary definition of "prone" like I am (which you said you are), it doesn't matter if it was a freak accident, it still contributes to him being "prone" to injury. Prone (in that usage, not the lying down one) means he has exhibited a penchant for getting injured, it doesn't specify how, why or otherwise. This is what leads me to believe that you are using a different definition
 03-17-2007, 10:56 PM         #340
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That may have been the longest post in BX history.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy