Who's your biggest rival on the BX? ( Not to be confused w/ worst poster )

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-14-2007, 05:20 PM         #301
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
and trust me 14 teams in a league is WAY too much IF ur doing a snake draft...u have no say in who ur picking pretty much. auction drafts are the only way to go imo and they are the only drafts where everyone has an equal opportunity to build the team they want since u can always pay more for a player if u think hes worth the price. i could care less how i did in those stupid leagues...fact is i was the 2nd last pick...all the good RB's were takin, along with the top QBs...and a couple receivers i thikn even...hardly a great spot but whateev...finished middle of the pack.
yea, we totally disagree. I actually think those big snake leagues force you to know more about the more marginal players because you CAN'T get the guy you wanted...you have to have a wider knowledge of those who might have breakout years and take risks to win. But that's just my opinion. It also depends on who you play with etc etc, so this discussion is really pointless
 11 years ago '06        #302
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 shonuff12 said:
yea, we totally disagree. I actually think those big snake leagues force you to know more about the more marginal players because you CAN'T get the guy you wanted...you have to have a wider knowledge of those who might have breakout years and take risks to win. But that's just my opinion. It also depends on who you play with etc etc, so this discussion is really pointless
k u've clearly never taken part in an auction draft....u cannot just get the guys u want predraft, u have to incorporate a budget...if u get ur studs early ur gonna have to sit and wait for the cheap buys way later in the draft (and u can bet these guys will not have been guys u necessarily wanted)....and how does a snake league force u to know more about marginal players when the number of players in both leagues drafted is exactly the same ?? u still need to know the same knowledge on the same amount of players, it just allows u to build ur own team without outter interferences/excuses making things unfair. fact is when ur the 14th pick in a 14 team league...ur not getting an equal opportunity...i'm not saying u cant win...but ur being put at a disadvantage right off the bat.
 11 years ago '06        #303
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
*sigh*

once again I don't know how you ignore that he got shut down two years in a row early. Especially last year after he had problems with the forearm in april...then again in Sept. with the same forearm.

I don't consider his day to day injuries (like his obliques a few years back), but when you have a repeat of the same injury twice in the same season...it's something that needs to be addressed...and those who actually cover this sh*t have been taking it seriously, and obviously Halladay has too, since he's changing his pitching philosophy. Sportswriters and Halladay himself don't think I'm reaching...only you do.
sure....this debate is finished as it should have been last year. we simply have MAJOR different ideas of what unury PRONE is and severity of certain injuries that all pitchers go thru (i thought anyway). and b4 u show me pitchers who haven't...a large % imo go thru missed starts for whatever discomfort happens to be plaguing them at the time. and u really cannot use the shut-down argument until the jays actually play meaningful games at the end of the year...cuz u KNOW he woulda pitched in all of them...so stop.
 11 years ago '04        #304
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 RediKnight said:
Just remember...................

[pic - click to view]

I going to have to use this one
 03-14-2007, 07:55 PM         #305
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats mean......they are smarter than some BX posters.
 03-14-2007, 10:12 PM         #306
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
sure....this debate is finished as it should have been last year. we simply have MAJOR different ideas of what unury PRONE is and severity of certain injuries that all pitchers go thru (i thought anyway). and b4 u show me pitchers who haven't...a large % imo go thru missed starts for whatever discomfort happens to be plaguing them at the time. and u really cannot use the shut-down argument until the jays actually play meaningful games at the end of the year...cuz u KNOW he woulda pitched in all of them...so stop.
It would have been finished if you hadn't started talking about me...you really have no one to blame for that but yourself.

Honestly, I don't know anything about whether Halladay would have pitched in them or not and you shouldn't pretend like you do. And neither of us can definitively say how and if the injuries would have affected him had he not been shut down for the year, and I don't claim to.

That being said, you won't see me going around "e-bragging" that I won an argument with you as you have attempted to do with me. I only even mention it when you make some comment about the Halladay discussion that you seem to think you won in some way. I don't need to count my online "victories."

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-14-2007 at 10:15 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #307
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
It would have been finished if you hadn't started talking about me...you really have no one to blame for that but yourself.

Honestly, I don't know anything about whether Halladay would have pitched in them or not and you shouldn't pretend like you do. And neither of us can definitively say how and if the injuries would have affected him had he not been shut down for the year, and I don't claim to.

That being said, you won't see me going around "e-bragging" that I won an argument with you as you have attempted to do with me. I don't need to count my online "victories."
lol bro seriously i was just messin around...i thought it'd be funny if u saw it and take a few shots back...and clearly i know u didn't think i won the argument so thats exactly why i said it lol...but i guess it went over ur head.

and no i don't claim to either....but see i'm on the side of the debate where i don't have to prove any 'possibilities', or examine any 'ifs'...u could be right, had he not been shut down for 2 meaningless starts at the end of the jays season those 2 starts coulda done serious damage for future....ur right. but again...thats dealing with IF's. by calling him unjury prone ur the one needing to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he has had multiple trips to the DL for a recurring injury....and sorry missing 2 starts at the end of a couple meaningless season games for precautionary methods is not enough evidence. neither is one trip to the DL for a bad shoulder. now if this shoulder or the forearm creeps up and lands him on the DL this season...ur argument holds weight...but u still werent' correct AT THAT TIME..cuz technically very few experts who look at his situation would clarify him as INJURY PRONE. tons of experts WILL question whether he is....but i've yet to hear some that have flat out called him an injury prone player...and if they did thats terribly unfair..and unfortunate.
 03-14-2007, 10:27 PM         #308
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop it damnit...

yall 2 of the realest posters in this section. yall both get respect from me. dont hate. participate!....................

nevermind :banghead:
 11 years ago '06        #309
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
stop it damnit...

yall 2 of the realest posters in this section. yall both get respect from me. dont hate. participate!....................

ha u shoulda seen/been there for the original debate.....paaaaages of essays long
 03-15-2007, 02:39 PM         #310
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol bro seriously i was just messin around...i thought it'd be funny if u saw it and take a few shots back...and clearly i know u didn't think i won the argument so thats exactly why i said it lol...but i guess it went over ur head.
nothing went over my head. I just don't find it amusing.

SHootar said:
and no i don't claim to either....but see i'm on the side of the debate where i don't have to prove any 'possibilities', or examine any 'ifs'...u could be right, had he not been shut down for 2 meaningless starts at the end of the jays season those 2 starts coulda done serious damage for future....ur right. but again...thats dealing with IF's. by calling him unjury prone ur the one needing to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he has had multiple trips to the DL for a recurring injury....
and sorry missing 2 starts at the end of a couple meaningless season games for precautionary methods is not enough evidence. neither is one trip to the DL for a bad shoulder. now if this shoulder or the forearm creeps up and lands him on the DL this season...ur argument holds weight...but u still werent' correct AT THAT TIME..cuz technically very few experts who look at his situation would clarify him as INJURY PRONE. tons of experts WILL question whether he is....but i've yet to hear some that have flat out called him an injury prone player...and if they did thats terribly unfair..and unfortunate.
This whole argument is just continuing to be stupid because you and I don't have the same definition of injury prone. The fact that the experts are questioning his health at all and saying that he has a history of getting injured by definition to me means he's injury prone because I use the dictionary definition of "injury prone" rather than whatever definition you choose to use.

You seem to have this thing in your head where the player needs to have the same recurring injury over and over again. I don't agree at all. If a player misses games every year...but for different reasons (his back one year, his arm one year, and his leg another) IMO he is still injury prone by the very definition of the word "prone" If you use my definition there isn't even a debate to be had, he clearly is. I can't speak for yours because I still don't entirely understand what yours is.
 03-15-2007, 02:41 PM         #311
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
stop it damnit...

i don't think we're hating..I think we're having a disagreement. Unlike most posters on this board, shootar and I won't resort to calling each other names and questioning each others s3xuality and all the other bullsh*t that the children on this board do because we both respect the other persons sports knowledge and understand how to have an adult fu*kin conversation.
 11 years ago '06        #312
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
who are you guys talking about?
 03-15-2007, 03:48 PM         #313
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Unlike most posters on this board, shootar and I won't resort to calling each other names and questioning each others s3xuality and all the other bullsh*t that the children on this board do because we both respect the other persons sports knowledge and understand how to have an adult fu*kin conversation.
thats real talk...
 03-15-2007, 03:50 PM         #314
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who knows notta damn thing about real sports
 11 years ago '04        #315
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 twherry19 said:
anyone who knows notta damn thing about real sports
thats about 70% of the board right there.......
 03-15-2007, 03:56 PM         #316
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
thats about 70% of the board right there.......
cosigns to the highest degree*

the realest posters take pleasure in exposing them for what they are
 03-15-2007, 03:58 PM         #317
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ I wonder if he means the cricket and rugby homos that come in here and talk sh*t about the NFL saying that Soccer is more rugged.
 03-15-2007, 04:03 PM         #318
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most n*ggas on here don't know sports, they just talk from from the top of their fav. player/team d*ck.
 03-15-2007, 04:04 PM         #319
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO yea

Who saw how redikight owned the fool in the randy moss trade thread?

LMAO good sh*t homie. my respect for ya knowledge just increased
 11 years ago '06        #320
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Black_Deuce said:
LMAO yea

Who saw how redikight owned the fool in the randy moss trade thread?

LMAO good sh*t homie. my respect for ya knowledge just increased

Go Titans :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy