Who's your biggest rival on the BX? ( Not to be confused w/ worst poster )

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-14-2007, 02:01 AM         #281
max volume  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said:
Detroit k!lled your dynasty.. you guys are over.. want more beef.. you curb stumpin c*m gozzlin c*ckmaster..
detroit ain't k!lled sh*t. injuries fcked our season up you hoe a$$ pu$$y.
 03-14-2007, 02:05 AM         #282
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
nah i figured that. u my dude though. i was just playin with him
swishhhhhhhhhhh
 11 years ago '05        #283
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 Black_Deuce said:

swishhhhhhhhhhh

ROAAAAAAASSSSSSST
 03-14-2007, 02:56 AM         #284
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:

ROAAAAAAASSSSSSST
 03-14-2007, 04:26 AM         #285
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
who is that in ur avy
missy peregyrm... shes from the movie called stick it and show called heroes..
 11 years ago '04        #286
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Black_Deuce said:
and umm... and to eLLz, fck you too homie you son of a bi*ch :finger:

oh. and T1m McGrawth. this one Im not even kiddin, eLLz is cool but you, I wish you really would hang yourself from a tree :hang:

Maroon_Tiger.... OldeEnglish22oz... whattup homies fu*k all of ya lmao
i agree t1m mcgrawth or w/e is horrible

Last edited by finishim; 03-14-2007 at 09:58 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #287
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Unkleluc said:
u and i aint had no face offs yet

i dont sat a bunch of n*ggas in they plays

hold on son

lemme show u sumthin bruh...

*Digs in ownage vault*

..fu*k they deleted my thread from when the heat beat the pistons last year..i had all the posts from doubters and my analasys and correct predeictions..i sonned half of BX
u lucky we aint had no faceoffs yet

but yeah i remember cassonovas disappearing act, didn't know u had anything to do with it...thought it was just cuz his pistons lost to the heat and he was talkin so much sh*t b4 hand.
 03-14-2007, 01:38 PM         #288
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 89s Pied Piper said:
^ everyone just ignore this dude^

he has lost more than anyone in bx history.
@ you....

Don't kid yourself, I run this sh*t

Raiders going to the superbowl again this year son? Sit down
 03-14-2007, 01:58 PM         #289
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
yes i've been looking, probably not as much as you but i have been keeping up with my Doc. ha just the other day he threw 4 no-hit perfect innings without throwing his famous cutter.

ok...I didn't say he would suck without the cutter..so I don't understand what this is even about...but he did throw fastballs. I don't know if any of them were his cutter because I don't watch that closely.

I'm certainly not implying that he can't pitch, because I think we both know he can

SHootar said:
and until he actually goes on the DL for a bit because of a returning injury...like the one u've mentioned....i still get the W. lotta pitchers pitch with some pain, all of them do at some points during the long year. if he misses a start here and there i'm not gonna be concerned.
see this is one of the problems where we are going to disagree. Part of the reason he doesn't miss starts is because when he gets worn down at the end of the season (like he has the last 2 years) he Jays shut him down. (which is smart obviously). However, if the Jays were in contention for a playoff spot, (which they usually aren't because they play in the best division in baseball) I'm not sure they would be able to afford to sit him down and rest him like that, and then we would really get to see how this recurring shoulder/forearm issue would play out.

Halladay isn't a dummy, and he knows exactly what's happening, so he's trying to figure out how to remedy the problem and like many other pitches (mo rivera, Billy Wagner) who rely on cutters and other fastballs he is decreasing his reliance on those pitches.

I just really don't understand how you can ignore the fact that he's been shut down early the last two years and not consider that an issue, but it's whatever, we will continue to disagree, but please don't come out here claiming the win like you dominated me, because with all the buzz concerning his injuries you really ought to be reconsidering your position. And if he goes down early again this year, forget about it.

SHootar said:
and yes ur right i was wrong about brees....he surprised me along with many ppl. but those fantasy leagues were a joke....WAY too many teams, and randomly selecting draft order esp with that many teams is very unfair. neway ur right i was wrong about that...altho i was right about many things which helped me in my real money auction style (only way to go imo) fantasy league. rivers was a steal as i thought, which allowed me to get LT...and parker was also a steal like i thought. oh and i may have made the best trade last year ever witnessed in a competitive fantasy league....i traded ahman green and isaac bruce for chad johnson (whod done squat at that point) the week b4 he exploded for 3 TD's and turned into the best 2nd half WR in the league .
I certainly don't agree that 14 teams is too much for a fantasy football league, but whatever, that's your opinion. And I can't really comment on your other leagues because I wasn't there and don't know anything about them...except that whoever traded Chad Johnson is on drugs.
 11 years ago '05        #290
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 SHootar said:
u lucky we aint had no faceoffs yet

but yeah i remember cassonovas disappearing act, didn't know u had anything to do with it...thought it was just cuz his pistons lost to the heat and he was talkin so much sh*t b4 hand.
Cassahova's disappearance had to do with the fact that he talked so much sh*t and he was a complete jackass. But Luc's thread k!lled every other bi*ch on here saying the Heat wouldn't win the title
 03-14-2007, 03:32 PM         #291
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty much anyone that reps 5 different teams from 5 different states and none of them are there state is my rival. Cause those fans are fu*king f*g**ts.
 03-14-2007, 03:43 PM         #292
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Pretty much anyone that reps 5 different teams from 5 different states and none of them are there state is my rival. Cause those fans are fu*king f*g**ts.
:stupid:

i got no problem wit 5 different teams...as long as they're from 5 different sports. i hate mfukkaz that rep 5 teams from the same sport.:finger:
 11 years ago '05        #293
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 Twelveinchez said:
:stupid:

i got no problem wit 5 different teams...as long as they're from 5 different sports. i hate mfukkaz that rep 5 teams from the same sport.:finger:
for some reason I think Rakim is your rival
 03-14-2007, 03:50 PM         #294
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rep a BBall team and Football team from another state. But I've lived most of my life in Las Vegas where there are fans of every Pro Team out there. They have a sick a.ss Packer Bar here in Vegas that makes you feel like you're in Wisconsin. Matter of fact I always have like 15 people approach me there saying "Which part of Wisconsin are you from?"

I'm like "I'm from Vegas." Then they usually frown and walk away. No need to sit there and waste time explaining that I'm probably a bigger fan than any of their family back in Wisconsin.
 03-14-2007, 04:23 PM         #295
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That wasn't directed at anyone. But n*gga thats are from Place A but like every dominant team from the last 30 years are corny.. n*gga from delware likes yankees, lakers, USC, Colts, UNC.. sh*t just annoys me, how can you even respect someones opinion..
 11 years ago '06        #296
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
ok...I didn't say he would suck without the cutter..so I don't understand what this is even about...but he did throw fastballs. I don't know if any of them were his cutter because I don't watch that closely.

I'm certainly not implying that he can't pitch, because I think we both know he can

see this is one of the problems where we are going to disagree. Part of the reason he doesn't miss starts is because when he gets worn down at the end of the season (like he has the last 2 years) he Jays shut him down. (which is smart obviously). However, if the Jays were in contention for a playoff spot, (which they usually aren't because they play in the best division in baseball) I'm not sure they would be able to afford to sit him down and rest him like that, and then we would really get to see how this recurring shoulder/forearm issue would play out.

Halladay isn't a dummy, and he knows exactly what's happening, so he's trying to figure out how to remedy the problem and like many other pitches (mo rivera, Billy Wagner) who rely on cutters and other fastballs he is decreasing his reliance on those pitches.

I just really don't understand how you can ignore the fact that he's been shut down early the last two years and not consider that an issue, but it's whatever, we will continue to disagree, but please don't come out here claiming the win like you dominated me, because with all the buzz concerning his injuries you really ought to be reconsidering your position. And if he goes down early again this year, forget about it.

I certainly don't agree that 14 teams is too much for a fantasy football league, but whatever, that's your opinion. And I can't really comment on your other leagues because I wasn't there and don't know anything about them...except that whoever traded Chad Johnson is on drugs.
lol relax i was just messin wit ya man.....i respect ur opinion and ur knowledge on baseball. and yes we clearly disagree on this issue but whatever i dont really wanna get into it again. it seems most of ur argument and articles supporting ur argument are more 'worrisome' articles that question the pain he has sometimes in his forearm or whatever and is asking more or less whether his shoulder/arm will be an issue or not.

the fact remains that hes been on the DL that one time in 04 for shoulder issues (not counting the Mench liner)....other than that hes had a couple missed starts here and there, as do 80% of pitchers, nothing remotely serious, precautionary fine. this is not injury prone....sorry. i'm in the win column until he goes on the DL for something....u can nitpick/reach all u want.
 03-14-2007, 04:47 PM         #297
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dj mannie fresh would have been a rival if he wasn't such a complete idiot.
 11 years ago '06        #298
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
and trust me 14 teams in a league is WAY too much IF ur doing a snake draft...u have no say in who ur picking pretty much. auction drafts are the only way to go imo and they are the only drafts where everyone has an equal opportunity to build the team they want since u can always pay more for a player if u think hes worth the price. i could care less how i did in those stupid leagues...fact is i was the 2nd last pick...all the good RB's were takin, along with the top QBs...and a couple receivers i thikn even...hardly a great spot but whateev...finished middle of the pack.
 03-14-2007, 04:55 PM         #299
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
and trust me 14 teams in a league is WAY too much IF ur doing a snake draft...u have no say in who ur picking pretty much. auction drafts are the only way to go imo and they are the only drafts where everyone has an equal opportunity to build the team they want since u can always pay more for a player if u think hes worth the price. i could care less how i did in those stupid leagues...fact is i was the 2nd last pick...all the good RB's were takin, along with the top QBs...and a couple receivers i thikn even...hardly a great spot but whateev...finished middle of the pack.
Yea, I agree. I won't even touch a league if there is more than 10 teams. I prefer 8 teams with everybody throwing in a C Note. I'm not feeling any auction or salary cap though.
 03-14-2007, 05:16 PM         #300
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol relax i was just messin wit ya man.....i respect ur opinion and ur knowledge on baseball. and yes we clearly disagree on this issue but whatever i dont really wanna get into it again. it seems most of ur argument and articles supporting ur argument are more 'worrisome' articles that question the pain he has sometimes in his forearm or whatever and is asking more or less whether his shoulder/arm will be an issue or not.

the fact remains that hes been on the DL that one time in 04 for shoulder issues (not counting the Mench liner)....other than that hes had a couple missed starts here and there, as do 80% of pitchers, nothing remotely serious, precautionary fine. this is not injury prone....sorry. i'm in the win column until he goes on the DL for something....u can nitpick/reach all u want.
*sigh*

once again I don't know how you ignore that he got shut down two years in a row early. Especially last year after he had problems with the forearm in april...then again in Sept. with the same forearm.

I don't consider his day to day injuries (like his obliques a few years back), but when you have a repeat of the same injury twice in the same season...it's something that needs to be addressed...and those who actually cover this sh*t have been taking it seriously, and obviously Halladay has too, since he's changing his pitching philosophy. Sportswriters and Halladay himself don't think I'm reaching...only you do.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy