Who's your biggest rival on the BX? ( Not to be confused w/ worst poster )

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-13-2007, 08:42 PM         #241
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 89s Pied Piper said:
at yall bringin up old sh*t

i was murkin

the end

but ay rakim,i got fu*kin rejected from u of miami!!! i was so shocked. i have a 3.5 UW gpa with a 28 act and i still got rejected. ppl be gettin in with a 24 act and a 3.3....fu*k them if they gon be like that
Yea I got rejected too. they dont like takin people out of state. they will take a 3.2 Miami resident over a 3.4 Cali/NY Resident.
 11 years ago '06        #242
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i've yet to run into someone who can go punch for punch with me in debates....when he comes around i'll let ya'll know

closest one was shonuff for trying his hardest, but he still lost...but he gaver everything he had.
 11 years ago '06        #243
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Unkleluc said:
Theres a difference beteween idiots and Rivals..

u gotta be on my level to even earn that right...

Southside
have u ever even been in a real sports debate yet luk

i only see stupid comments outta u or pro-miami one liners lol....step ya game up
 03-13-2007, 09:52 PM         #244
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shootar cant keep up with ya boy :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #245
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
My hatred for Black Duece grows daily :finger:
 03-13-2007, 10:06 PM         #246
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:

11 years ago '05        #247
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 JBeezy said:

Hey Deuce..... you fu*k this guys baby mama or some sh*t?
Why He so MAD? :sick:
 11 years ago '06        #248
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
Shootar cant keep up with ya boy :rolleyes:
ha who's 'ya boy', u or luk

ah sh*t i'll take u both
 11 years ago '05        #249
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 SHootar said:

ah sh*t i'll take u both

SHootar, what bout dem raps
 11 years ago '07        #250
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
I Hate Ginobli And Bayloc!!!!!

they're always tring to hate on something like it's their job

Last edited by st21; 03-13-2007 at 10:25 PM..
 03-13-2007, 10:26 PM         #251
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
my hate for the Wolverines is at the top of its game

actually its a little bit off since the 2 seconds i even went to a UM bball game this year (only cause i was given tickets)
 03-13-2007, 10:33 PM         #252
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
i've yet to run into someone who can go punch for punch with me in debates....when he comes around i'll let ya'll know

closest one was shonuff for trying his hardest, but he still lost...but he gaver everything he had.
@ this..have you looked at all at fantasy baseball this season bro?

I'm not even trying to hate on you...but you can't deny the fact that ALL they are talking about this year is halladay's injuries the last 2 years.

He's even throwing a fu*kin sinker not because HE IS worried about using his fastball so much that it is injuring him

Besides, this is coming from the dude who told me on the day of our fantasy football draft not to draft Drew Brees because he was gonna be done...wonder how that turned out

Feb. 23, 2007 - 4:04 p.m. ET
After spending much of 2006 dealing with forearm troubles, Roy Halladay will throw fewer cutters and more sinking fastballs this year.
Source: Toronto Globe and Mail

Feb. 7, 2007 - 12:56 p.m. ET
While reports have indicated that Roy Halladay is still having forearm troubles, the Blue Jays said he'll enter spring training without restrictions.
Baseball Prospectus' Will Carroll reported that Halladay was dealing with "muscular tightness" and "cramping" in offseason workouts. Halladay dealt with his forearm problem throughout last season and was incredibly successful. If the problem hasn't gone away, it wouldn't necessarily prevent him from throwing 200 or more effective innings this year. Still, it is a source of concern.
Source: Toronto Globe and Mail

There had been unsettling Internet rumors heading south that the Blue Jays' 29-year-old starting ace Roy Halladay had already suffered a setback in his rehab from the strained right forearm that had cut short his season by two starts last September.

But it will be the pitching staff that proves to be the team's Achilles heal in 2007. Ace Roy Halladay is the best right-handed pitcher in the American League… but he has been injury prone (injuries limited him to a combined 40 starts during the 2004-2005 seasons). If he is relatively healthy and can make 32+ starts in 2007 he will be in the thick of the AL Cy Young Award race… but if he is injured the team will suffer.

"If healthy, the still young Halladay is the best starting pitcher in the Americal League not named Johan Santana. The concern is that the injury bug keeps biting this guy."
Source: Lindy's Fantasy Baseball Guide 2007

"Halladay felt the fatigue in his shoulder affected his arm angle and arm speed before he went on the DL, which allowed opposing batters to tear into his cut fastball and a curve that starts at a righthander's shoulders and ends up at the knees over the outside black. The break on his curveball was nowhere near as sharp as in 2003, most likey a result of his shoulder woes. When healthy, Halladay throws a four-seam fastball that has late life and reaches the high 90s. In spring training, he experimented with a changeup that he can put in the back of the hitter's mind and possibly get a one-pitch out. He may add it to his arsenal, but for now, the Blue Jays simply want him to show that he's healthy.'

"Roy Halladay was strong for seven innings, but his bullpen collapsed, denying him a chance at victory on Tuesday.
Halladay gave up just five hits and a run, striking out a season-high nine against three walks, but had to settle for a no-decision thanks to Jeremy Accardo's eighth-inning meltdown. The Jays yanked Halladay after seven as he was nearing 110 pitches and the team is being cautious with him after two straight years in which he suffered injuries."

"Of some concern is the strained forearm that bothered him at times last season and got him shut down 10 days early. He also had shoulder troubles in 2004, so he’s not a lock to throw 200 innings"

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-13-2007 at 10:34 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #253
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
A few more fu*k you's go out to BoSox, Unko, Willy, Luda, MJPIP, Chuck Remixed, Jordanshoes, and...........last but not least I'll say...UNCFan
 11 years ago '05        #254
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i dont have one yet
 03-13-2007, 11:00 PM         #255
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

ah sh*t i'll take u both
oh please shoot...

youd have to change your username and post in another section when I got through with you. get on my level dude

special fu*k you goes out to MJPIP

me and 1000blunts had our arguments back in the day but its all respect for dude

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 03-13-2007 at 11:02 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #256
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66

381 - 50 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 03-13-2007, 11:15 PM         #257
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and umm... and to eLLz, fck you too homie you son of a bi*ch :finger:

oh. and T1m McGrawth. this one Im not even kiddin, eLLz is cool but you, I wish you really would hang yourself from a tree :hang:

Maroon_Tiger.... OldeEnglish22oz... whattup homies fu*k all of ya lmao

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 03-13-2007 at 11:17 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #258
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
 iCON216 said:
Preview of the f!ght between Rakim and 89 Pied Piper....
I forgot I even posted in this thread....
 11 years ago '06        #259
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
@ this..have you looked at all at fantasy baseball this season bro?

I'm not even trying to hate on you...but you can't deny the fact that ALL they are talking about this year is halladay's injuries the last 2 years.

He's even throwing a fu*kin sinker not because HE IS worried about using his fastball so much that it is injuring him

Besides, this is coming from the dude who told me on the day of our fantasy football draft not to draft Drew Brees because he was gonna be done...wonder how that turned out

yes i've been looking, probably not as much as you but i have been keeping up with my Doc. ha just the other day he threw 4 no-hit perfect innings without throwing his famous cutter.

and until he actually goes on the DL for a bit because of a returning injury...like the one u've mentioned....i still get the W. lotta pitchers pitch with some pain, all of them do at some points during the long year. if he misses a start here and there i'm not gonna be concerned.

and yes ur right i was wrong about brees....he surprised me along with many ppl. but those fantasy leagues were a joke....WAY too many teams, and randomly selecting draft order esp with that many teams is very unfair. neway ur right i was wrong about that...altho i was right about many things which helped me in my real money auction style (only way to go imo) fantasy league. rivers was a steal as i thought, which allowed me to get LT...and parker was also a steal like i thought. oh and i may have made the best trade last year ever witnessed in a competitive fantasy league....i traded ahman green and isaac bruce for chad johnson (whod done squat at that point) the week b4 he exploded for 3 TD's and turned into the best 2nd half WR in the league .
 11 years ago '06        #260
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

oh please shoot...

youd have to change your username and post in another section when I got through with you. get on my level dude

special fu*k you goes out to MJPIP

me and 1000blunts had our arguments back in the day but its all respect for dude

ha pahleeeez....i been slayin em b4 u knew what the BX was...but u've done alright kid...u've held ur own.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy