most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #21
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 595 595
Man Fuk Hation Jack...jay Z Is The Truth.hov Is Rich And Jack Is A Snitch....nuff Said
 11 years ago '05        #22
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
lol@People thinking BMF just now coming out.

They've been around for years. They helped Bad Boy get started and Puffy wanted Pac on his label. That's supposedly one of the reasons why he got into it with them in the fist place after the shooting and everything.
 11-21-2006, 05:21 PM         #23
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know if ive heard a cheesier "gang name" than Black Mafia Family - it just goes to show how much some people wanna be like the Italians,sh*t is shameful,who could take that sh*t serious??? Mafia? real Mafioso? They wish hahaha,soooooooooooo corny
 11 years ago '04        #24
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
the hip hop cop guy was on hot97 and said haitian jack snuffed jayz in front of a bunch of ppl and jay aint do sh*t
 11-21-2006, 10:35 PM         #25
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE WHOLE sh*t IS CRAZY CAUSE HOW THE fu*k DID THESE CATS KNOW WHERE PAC WAS GONNA BE IF IT WAS A SET UP FROM SOME n*ggaS ON ANOTHER COAST?? AND ARISTA RECORDS GAVE PUFFY MONEY TO START UP BAD BOY I DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT BLACK MAFIA sh*t. I HEARD PUFF DOES HANG WIT SOME REAL STREET n*ggaS IF THERE EXTORTING HIS DUMB a.ss THAT'S ON HIM....
 11-21-2006, 11:18 PM         #26
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Puffy used to get extorted by his bodyguard I forgot his name but that bodyguard is dead now and he was part of the reason why suge had a problem with Puff (before the west vs estcoast thing)

it started in Atlanta over some girl

my n*gga wolf

god bless the dead
 11-24-2006, 11:57 PM         #27
A8000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac shot for not signing to bad boy, pac shot caz of $40,000 worth of jewelry with a street value under $15,000? That's all bs. There was more to this shyt. I luv Pac, but we can't forget in Pac's younger days he had a reckless mouf and a very reckless style. Pac talked ALOT. So Pac did something fkd up and that's y he "needed to be disciplined." Could've been some info he dropped involving the case, maybe pac said something that would expose bmf. But, the 94 shooting was about more than $40,000 in jewelry (word is that shyt wasn't worth 40, and that was just a good coverup----makn it look like a simple robbery to the uninformed).

Somebody said against all odds wasn't a bmf diss? lol, yeah i was, it could also be considered dry snitching. But, Pac is my dog. and the part where Pac says "i know u bi*ch ngz is listnn the world is mine" is a diss to bmf who's sloagn has been "the world is ours" that's y that was some real shyt, caz at the time regular people just thought pac was sayn "the world is mine" but infact he was talkn to bmf, that's gangsta.

In the mid 90s when pac was blaming bad boy, i heard puff and big say, pac really knew who shot him but he ain't going to mention their names. he don't want any trouble with them. i use to wonder who them cats were.

I remember somebody saying a while back that Pac knew he would not be alive when against all odds came out, he mentioned too much street shyt that regular cats didn't know anything about.

as for the jay z gettn punked by haitian jack----wait b4 i get to that let me address the cat who made it sound like jay z was this big kingpin before being a rapper.
same with T.I. ain't nothin gangsta bout T.I., lol, i stay n da A. T.I wasn't neva know trap star or none of that shyt----Jeezy was (but Jeezy wasn't pushn lambo's and shyt until he hooked up with bmf).T.I just anotha nga funded by dope money and that's y he was able to lie his way to the top, frontn like he's from bankhead and like he spent the majority of his time on bankhead O yeah anybody know the name of that cat who funded Rocafella? I think he's from Chitown (something Roc). He's supposedly the same guy who funded R. Kelly's Rocland and that's how Jay and Kelly hooked up.

anyways bak to hatian jack stunting on Jay----it happened but what else is new?????? real drug dealers/gangsters have always stunted on rappers. Shyt, they got all the dirt on them ngz--rappers rap about their (the real drug dealers/gangsters) lifestyles, so yeah it's nothing for them to punk out rappers. But, now since Jay Z has blown up so big, Jack wouldn't be able to pull that shyt off now,that shyt happened b4 Jay got to this level. Jack u fk with Jay now, u fkn with money from several crime families, it's bigger than rap. u take this nga out, u better have the money to recoup what this nga brought. The biggest attribute to those gangsters is exhortion. They know who's gay, they got s3x tapes, u may have ordered someone to murk somebody they got info like that and will exhort u. Puff been payed them their money plus interest but they got so much dirt on Puff, they'll forever be on Puff's payroll. Puff can't use another crime family to get out of his dealings with bmf, too much shyt has went down over the years---he in too deep.
 11-25-2006, 12:07 AM         #28
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A8000 said:
Pac shot for not signing to bad boy, pac shot caz of $40,000 worth of jewelry with a street value under $15,000? That's all bs. There was more to this shyt. I luv Pac, but we can't forget in Pac's younger days he had a reckless mouf and a very reckless style. Pac talked ALOT. So Pac did something fkd up and that's y he "needed to be disciplined." Could've been some info he dropped involving the case, maybe pac said something that would expose bmf. But, the 94 shooting was about more than $40,000 in jewelry (word is that shyt wasn't worth 40, and that was just a good coverup----makn it look like a simple robbery to the uninformed).

Somebody said against all odds wasn't a bmf diss? lol, yeah i was, it could also be considered dry snitching. But, Pac is my dog. and the part where Pac says "i know u bi*ch ngz is listnn the world is mine" is a diss to bmf who's sloagn has been "the world is ours" that's y that was some real shyt, caz at the time regular people just thought pac was sayn "the world is mine" but infact he was talkn to bmf, that's gangsta.

In the mid 90s when pac was blaming bad boy, i heard puff and big say, pac really knew who shot him but he ain't going to mention their names. he don't want any trouble with them. i use to wonder who them cats were.

I remember somebody saying a while back that Pac knew he would not be alive when against all odds came out, he mentioned too much street shyt that regular cats didn't know anything about.

as for the jay z gettn punked by haitian jack----wait b4 i get to that let me address the cat who made it sound like jay z was this big kingpin before being a rapper.
same with T.I. ain't nothin gangsta bout T.I., lol, i stay n da A. T.I wasn't neva know trap star or none of that shyt----Jeezy was (but Jeezy wasn't pushn lambo's and shyt until he hooked up with bmf).T.I just anotha nga funded by dope money and that's y he was able to lie his way to the top, frontn like he's from bankhead and like he spent the majority of his time on bankhead O yeah anybody know the name of that cat who funded Rocafella? I think he's from Chitown (something Roc). He's supposedly the same guy who funded R. Kelly's Rocland and that's how Jay and Kelly hooked up.

anyways bak to hatian jack stunting on Jay----it happened but what else is new?????? real drug dealers/gangsters have always stunted on rappers. Shyt, they got all the dirt on them ngz--rappers rap about their (the real drug dealers/gangsters) lifestyles, so yeah it's nothing for them to punk out rappers. But, now since Jay Z has blown up so big, Jack wouldn't be able to pull that shyt off now,that shyt happened b4 Jay got to this level. Jack u fk with Jay now, u fkn with money from several crime families, it's bigger than rap. u take this nga out, u better have the money to recoup what this nga brought. The biggest attribute to those gangsters is exhortion. They know who's gay, they got s3x tapes, u may have ordered someone to murk somebody they got info like that and will exhort u. Puff been payed them their money plus interest but they got so much dirt on Puff, they'll forever be on Puff's payroll. Puff can't use another crime family to get out of his dealings with bmf, too much shyt has went down over the years---he in too deep.
Real sh*t.
You n*ggas need to understand that once yo a.ss making that money, you gonna have alot of crime coming your way, so really if you get rich from bullsh*tting about shooting peeps with your thugness... that real thug will eventually come and pimp your a.ss like suge does the west coast. n*ggas don't understand how shook some of these rappers really are. Suge got the whole fake westcoast rappers on check.
Check out that K9 interview on youtube.
He drops some knowledge on suge too.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy