Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 537 537
 LBurna8484 said:
I would never see a black business man get offended if an other race would call him the n word....but if you call a black man on the street corner of the hood...he will camn well blow your head off...it's all about being civilized.
 11 years ago '06        #122
jl22 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
 YERCELL said:
Just cause he said some ignorant sh*t doesn't mean he's racist. To me, the way he said it was more for a reaction from the hecklers than anything. He kept saying "the word, the word" or whatever. Not that that makes it right or anything like that, but this doesn't make him a racist.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't think that's his first time ever sayin the word goin crazy like that... If dude never said zzzzzz around his friends/family/whatever before than he just fu*kin lost it up there...but the way he screamed it out like 6 times in a row and then went "oooh oooh i said zzzzzz oooh the word shocks you" says to me that he drops that sh*t all the time regularly like it's no thing....

I heard Tim Meadows said he was a racist when he worked with him on his failed Michael Richards show after Seinfeld was over...
 11-21-2006, 09:32 PM         #123
longblkman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I think he should go through the same sh*t they put Mel Gibson through. But Black folks don't carry the same power as jewish people in america(no need to offend, it's true. Black folks always turn the other cheek.)
 11 years ago '04        #124
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
this aint about who calls who , a cracker or zzzzzz etc etc ...

its about us as people to stop being such a bunch of a**holes and be more focused on things other then color ,....

lets appreciate our differences .... why we hatin on them ... you know like the odd jokes here and there is fine .. but when your intentions is to insult someone ... be real about it and dont step down to the level where you suggest your race is better ...

every race is equals with equal oppportunity ... BUT WHAT LOWERS A RACE IS OFFENDING SOMEONE BASED ON THEIR RACE ....
 11-21-2006, 10:12 PM         #125
MeTrO_94  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well atleast he appologized 4 wut he did i kno he aint gonna do it again i think those dudes deserved 2 get cracked on back jus not like that, he shudda been more proffessional
 11-21-2006, 10:30 PM         #126
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 almcaffee said:
at the white people on here with the black people icons and hip hop slogans all on they sig, identifying themselves with a black subculture and then defending these type of actions, just proves you can act black, but you cant think like the average black man cause you have never experienced the unecessary sh*t we have to go through on a daily.
i wasnt sure if this was a shot at me, but jus wanted to clarify a few things...
i got soulja slim as my icon cuz i can feel what he says in his lyrics, some sh*t i dont agree with, but mostly i do, its real sh*t. i got a lotta respect for him n his rhymes, n i feel his music has influenced me, so i felt havin him as my icon on this sh*t was a sign of respect, NOT me tryna act black. im me, i dont try to act like anyone else but me. yea i was raised in the ghetto, i was around drugs dealers, k!llers, gang bangers, all types of sh*t, but that aint who im tryna be, the sh*t i been through has made me a stronger person. and i feel like every black person ive known from my city hasnt experienced the racism and "unecessary sh*t" ive experienced in my own hood. comin from an area of the city that was over 85% black, I was the minority, I was the one who got discriminated against. so i do know what its like. sh*t, last year my boy got arrested by a racist black cop for illegal tint... now who the fu*k u know been arrested for tint?? but anyway, im not tryna take his side, cuz the sh*t he said was wrong, straight up unecessary and uncalled for. but racist? im not so sure, we all say some bad sh*t when we flip. i mean dude wasnt wearin a white hood and burnin crosses ya kno.

almcaffee said:
sh*t and Im one of the few young black dudes that be defending yaw, thinking my peoples need to step up and do their thing but yaw fu*kas is some ignorant bastards.... Im from the streets of south central L.A., there aint no muthafu*ka way you can tell me black people in the hood have the same opportunities, when there aint no school books, when a n*gga gotta worry about f!ghtin at school everyday, when you cant even walk down the muthafu*kin street at night without being "who dat" with every headlight comin down the street, n*gga got to be a genius just to navigate living in a place like that and be able to still focus on school and sh*t like that, man this sh*t is gettin too long.... im out
i respect that, n i understand its hard to get out the hood. the other sh*t u said was too off topic n im too lazy to read it, so thats all i got. jus wanted to clarify my stance
 11 years ago '06        #127
john_420 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
kramer looked shook tho on letterman
 11 years ago '04        #128
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Yeah he looked like his career might be over.

He looked the same way President Bush would look if he was ever held accountable for his actions.

Believe me if dude could've got away with it he wouldntnt have been all on Letter man holding his hands together like some pussgina. I believe he is sorry, but I think his remorse comes from the fact that his comments have changed the course of his career.

You can't buy into it, look at how many corrupt politicians go about their business on the low for years and as soon as they get caught they're "sooooo sorry". Get that sh*t outta here.

The only way I'll support Kramer again is if he steals The Britney/K-Fed tape and put that sh*t up on youtube
 11 years ago '05        #129
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
does anybody know what a cracker is?

thats what a slave called his master or the white man watching over the field with a damn whip....the whip made a cracking noise...hence zzzzzz...or cracker...smh @ ppl...everybody's racist...
 11 years ago '04        #130
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
who cares about what a cracker is.... bottom line, it isnt offensive to the people it's directed towards.

I wonder how many kids came home crying to their parents because the black kids called them crackers.

That's like the Raiders going on ESPN and making fun of the teams that have whipped their a.ss this season.
 11-23-2006, 05:07 PM         #131
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wipe my a.ss with that wack a.ss apology
 11 years ago '06        #132
Skeweegi_J 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 Eiy-Kyu said:
You're an idiot for saying that. Richards has no history of making racist comments. Everyone who knows him says that he isn't a racist. How can you, a person who's never met the man, possibly know what Michael Richards does or does not think or believe? You're speculating on a man's entire life based on a single 3-minute clip of video footage, and that's just wrong. Richards obviously lost his temper and did and said things he didn't mean. How many people here can honestly say that they've never gotten mad and said something in the heat of the moment that they later wished they hadn't? The man's apologized already, and I'm sure he'll apologize 1,000 more times before this goes away. Quit kicking a dead horse.
Youre an idiot man. If you didnt feel that way inside, you wouldnt say it. I have never called a mexican a beaner or a white guy a cracker or some sh*t just cuz im mad. If the first thing that comes into your head when a black guy heckles you, is "50 years ago we'd have hung you from a tree" and start calling him a zzzzzz, then youre a racist. Case closed. You might not be an open racist, but you have racist feelings insdie you. fu*k you, and your couch. Get some sense. And apologizing doesnt fix sh*t.
 11-27-2006, 02:10 AM         #133
tRuMeX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shout out to Kramer still doin his sh*t.....he shouldnt go callin people zzzzzzs but dude in the crowd shouldnt have started sh*t for no reason unless Kramer was callin people out.....Kramer stay up
 11 years ago '04        #134
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 393 393
He said what he always wanted to say!Soory cant make up for that at all.He a bonified CLOWN Cracker a.ss CRacker!Ohh Sorry!
 11 years ago '06        #135
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
Fu*k Kramer, that wack ma-fu*ka, I'm glad his Mr. Hyde side came out, and now America put his punk a.ss on blast.
 11-27-2006, 09:39 AM         #136
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the majority of people in this thread trying to defend and justify what Kramer said, people love showing their true colors on the internet
 11 years ago '06        #137
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 The Mighty Joe said:
the black man kept heckling KKKramer (very common for stand-up comedians)...
and the racist Richards said....50 years ago...he would have been hung upside down with a fork in his a.ss....'look everyone, he's a n1gger....n1gger, n1gger...
then dude responded with...you cracker a.ss motherfu*ker
your not funny...you never had your own show or anything
cause your a reject....
Seinfeld was all you ever did.....

basically the man hit a nerve while heckling him.,, by saying he wasnt funny...
and most white people cant take pressure from black people like that...
so he snapped...and spoke what was in his heart..

end of story
you're nothin but an ignorant moron and taht shows by your sig. "most white people cant take pressure from black people like that" is just stupid and ignoramnt
 11 years ago '06        #138
ugo6ox 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
His career is done and there wasn't anything funny about what he did, he just reinerated what's on the mind of 99.9% of white people in the world, not just the United States and that's sad to say the least!
 11 years ago '06        #139
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
Like Paul Mooney said, he over-did it. That ma'fu*ka better go to Harlem screaming G-Unit at the top of his lungs, dressed as a KKK represenative, painting his skin all black, with a Malcom X T-shirt on, then I will have respect for him again.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy