Nov 20 - Michael Richards (Kramer) apologizes on taping of Letterman today

most viewed right now
+26  62
65 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+51  60
32 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #126
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,468 | Props total: 1189 1189
Yeah he looked like his career might be over.

He looked the same way President Bush would look if he was ever held accountable for his actions.

Believe me if dude could've got away with it he wouldntnt have been all on Letter man holding his hands together like some pussgina. I believe he is sorry, but I think his remorse comes from the fact that his comments have changed the course of his career.

You can't buy into it, look at how many corrupt politicians go about their business on the low for years and as soon as they get caught they're "sooooo sorry". Get that sh*t outta here.

The only way I'll support Kramer again is if he steals The Britney/K-Fed tape and put that sh*t up on youtube

12 years ago '05        #127
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,794 | Props total: 747 747
does anybody know what a cracker is?

thats what a slave called his master or the white man watching over the field with a damn whip....the whip made a cracking noise...hence zzzzzz...or cracker...smh @ ppl...everybody's racist...

12 years ago '04        #128
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,468 | Props total: 1189 1189
who cares about what a cracker is.... bottom line, it isnt offensive to the people it's directed towards.

I wonder how many kids came home crying to their parents because the black kids called them crackers.

That's like the Raiders going on ESPN and making fun of the teams that have whipped their a.ss this season.

11-23-2006, 05:07 PM         #129
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wipe my a.ss with that wack a.ss apology

12 years ago '06        #130
Skeweegi_J 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 Eiy-Kyu said
You're an idiot for saying that. Richards has no history of making racist comments. Everyone who knows him says that he isn't a racist. How can you, a person who's never met the man, possibly know what Michael Richards does or does not think or believe? You're speculating on a man's entire life based on a single 3-minute clip of video footage, and that's just wrong. Richards obviously lost his temper and did and said things he didn't mean. How many people here can honestly say that they've never gotten mad and said something in the heat of the moment that they later wished they hadn't? The man's apologized already, and I'm sure he'll apologize 1,000 more times before this goes away. Quit kicking a dead horse.
Youre an idiot man. If you didnt feel that way inside, you wouldnt say it. I have never called a mexican a beaner or a white guy a cracker or some sh*t just cuz im mad. If the first thing that comes into your head when a black guy heckles you, is "50 years ago we'd have hung you from a tree" and start calling him a zzzzzz, then youre a racist. Case closed. You might not be an open racist, but you have racist feelings insdie you. fu*k you, and your couch. Get some sense. And apologizing doesnt fix sh*t.

11-27-2006, 02:10 AM         #131
tRuMeX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shout out to Kramer still doin his sh*t.....he shouldnt go callin people zzzzzzs but dude in the crowd shouldnt have started sh*t for no reason unless Kramer was callin people out.....Kramer stay up

12 years ago '04        #132
slimboyballer 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$3,517 | Props total: 3839 3839
He said what he always wanted to say!Soory cant make up for that at all.He a bonified CLOWN Cracker a.ss CRacker!Ohh Sorry!

12 years ago '06        #133
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
Fu*k Kramer, that wack ma-fu*ka, I'm glad his Mr. Hyde side came out, and now America put his punk a.ss on blast.

11-27-2006, 09:39 AM         #134
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the majority of people in this thread trying to defend and justify what Kramer said, people love showing their true colors on the internet

12 years ago '06        #135
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,429 | Props total: 8 8
 The Mighty Joe said
the black man kept heckling KKKramer (very common for stand-up comedians)...
and the racist Richards said....50 years ago...he would have been hung upside down with a fork in his a.ss....'look everyone, he's a n1gger....n1gger, n1gger...
then dude responded with...you cracker a.ss motherfu*ker
your not funny...you never had your own show or anything
cause your a reject....
Seinfeld was all you ever did.....

basically the man hit a nerve while heckling him.,, by saying he wasnt funny...
and most white people cant take pressure from black people like that...
so he snapped...and spoke what was in his heart..

end of story
you're nothin but an ignorant moron and taht shows by your sig. "most white people cant take pressure from black people like that" is just stupid and ignoramnt

12 years ago '06        #136
ugo6ox 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 3 3
His career is done and there wasn't anything funny about what he did, he just reinerated what's on the mind of 99.9% of white people in the world, not just the United States and that's sad to say the least!

12 years ago '06        #137
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
Like Paul Mooney said, he over-did it. That ma'fu*ka better go to Harlem screaming G-Unit at the top of his lungs, dressed as a KKK represenative, painting his skin all black, with a Malcom X T-shirt on, then I will have respect for him again.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  55
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
189 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  43
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
112 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  40
NFL When your teammate says they don't like eating W's
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+80online now  27
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  18
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
55 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  14
Image(s) inside Hop up on top and start jicky-jicky-jerking
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy