Nov 20 - Michael Richards (Kramer) apologizes on taping of Letterman today

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
yea but us black ppl can do that because we black.....white folk might get k!lled for trying something like that. Slavery is over...we'll beat dat azz
 11-21-2006, 02:35 PM         #102
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the white people on here with the black people icons and hip hop slogans all on they sig, identifying themselves with a black subculture and then defending these type of actions, just proves you can act black, but you cant think like the average black man cause you have never experienced the unecessary sh*t we have to go through on a daily.

Frankly if a black comedian went off like that and said you craker motherf!ckers, cheap motherf!ckers, cracker cracker cracker... and was angry and seriously meant what you were saying putting feeling and emotion into it, and everyone knew he was just on a racial tirade, his career would be over but no one would be talking about it cause his axe would come from the big wigs who could blackball him and end his career. The fact of the matter is black people have to cause confusion and make a ruckus just for white people n the country to pay attention to sh*t that happens to us cause yaw act like it aint goin on. Then 2 days later yaw forget and go on about yaw business, but we living the sh*t every day. Just like everytime a rich white girl gets kidnapped, she on the news and sh*t, how many black people you see on the news from being kidnapped???? When was the last time you heard about the people still suffereing from katrina??? How come aint nobody in this country helping the people of africa being slottered 400,000 strong!!!!!

Isnt that why we supposedly also went into Iraq? Cause saddam was slaughtering his people? Then all of a sudden it was a war on terrorism? There aint nobody in Iraq commiting terrorist act in America!!!! yo go to the penitentiary and you supposed to be reformed, but how can you be reformed and you cant even vote??? thats backwards as sh*t!!! guess who's voting power is being lost, yep black people..... guess how many republican would be in power if all those black men were given back their right to vote??? this list of dumb sh*t is so long thats why black people mad, cause white people are ignorant, str8 up, ignorant in the sense that they are lacking sense and awareness of the fact of what is going on in this country, sh*t is funny though, in a few years down the line, white people will be the minority in this country, unless they run it into the ground before then which is whats going on now.... we got special interests running the country, muahfu*kas in the white house making oil deals with eachother, we got the leaders of the free world being elected cause they affiliated with a party and not because of the ideas they represent, the morals they stand for, the fu*king policies they present, the god damn intelligence they possess, fu*k it i could go on all day but there aint enough threads in this muthafu*ker to explain to white people why sh*t is the way it is, yaw see it and ignore it <<---- thats exactly the reason right there....

sh*t and Im one of the few young black dudes that be defending yaw, thinking my peoples need to step up and do their thing but yaw fu*kas is some ignorant bastards.... Im from the streets of south central L.A., there aint no muthafu*ka way you can tell me black people in the hood have the same opportunities, when there aint no school books, when a n*gga gotta worry about f!ghtin at school everyday, when you cant even walk down the muthafu*kin street at night without being "who dat" with every headlight comin down the street, n*gga got to be a genius just to navigate living in a place like that and be able to still focus on school and sh*t like that, man this sh*t is gettin too long.... im out
 11-21-2006, 02:40 PM         #103
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sayin its all of yaw but just like a group of white girls in high school, most of yaw is some followers.... some of yaw are leaders the rest just fall in line to stay in good with the rest of the crowd...
 11 years ago '04        #104
burrell9 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 0 0
too many dumbass hypocrites in this thread. there is no justifying what kramer did even if a black guy threw out all the racial slurs you can name, and at the same time, there's no justifying all the racism in this thread. don't bi*ch about racism then call someone a cracker. you'll just look like a fu*king idiot.
 11-21-2006, 03:30 PM         #105
f4ker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant just take sh*t like that back
 11-21-2006, 03:51 PM         #106
dragonpac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares! I just can't wait till SNL or Family Guy does a skit of this
 11-21-2006, 05:18 PM         #107
LBurna8484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a white man, you don't have to be racist when you call out the 'n' word...He saw the man who had been fu*king with him was black so just to p!ss him off he started using the 'n' word....cause we white people know there is nothing more that black folks hate than a white man using it. on the other side with white people...when we get called crackers we don't give a fu*k....if that was the way it was with black people then it wouldn't matter...black people call us white people crackers and racist names all the time but we just don't give a fu*k...we are too worried about other things to care about a word...black people just have a different way of it...they want to k!ll other races that call them the n word...its about being civilized. I don't think either races should say anything like that. I would never see a black business man get offended if an other race would call him the n word....but if you call a black man on the street corner of the hood...he will camn well blow your head off...it's all about being civilized.

i'm not racist, i just know the truth....black people hate when you make fun of their mother and when you call them the n word...period.

Last edited by LBurna8484; 11-21-2006 at 05:21 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #108
hockey0408 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
that n*gga is crazy, definatly crossed that line
 11 years ago '06        #109
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Just cause he said some ignorant sh*t doesn't mean he's racist. To me, the way he said it was more for a reaction from the hecklers than anything. He kept saying "the word, the word" or whatever. Not that that makes it right or anything like that, but this doesn't make him a racist.
 11 years ago '04        #110
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Your stupid if you were a seinfeld fan, and now because of this your not gonna watch the show or by the DVDs now........ And why discredit the guy for a rant, does it take away from what he contributed to the show????? Its like the same people who are always on OJ.... IF HE DID REALLY k!ll HIS WIFE, does it take away what he did on the field nahhhhhhhh..... The guy made a bad choice and hes gonna pay, but dont make it look like your some type of hero tryin to lead some boycott, even though youve been watching the show everynight on TBS for like the past 10 years......
 11-21-2006, 06:49 PM         #111
swifty17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and wat would happen if it was a black dude calling 2 white dudes zzzzzzz? NOTHING! chris rock is a racist him self all he does is hate on white people but no1 says sh*t to him.
 11 years ago '04        #112
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
Appology not fu*king accepted ....

its time people be a lil responsible for their fu*king mouth ... just because you have celebrity status dont mean a fu*king thing !!

you appologize to a fu*king crowd and 100,000 blacks right now you racist piece of sh*t ...

because of fu*ks like this white people now tack on 20 more years of some fu*ked up releations with blacks ...

we shouldnt be fu*king doing this ... those fu*king red neck cops .. those fu*king idiots spitting on everything we stand for as a multicultural world ....

i fu*king hate this fu*king bullsh*t ... i would k!ll that motherfu*ker for his racist bullsh*t ...

and im white just so people know what side im coming from ... im absolutly embarissed by people like this ... on a fu*king daily

Last edited by mszomola; 11-21-2006 at 07:04 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #113
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
What an a.ss he said "Afro-american"... Everyone in the audience was laughing at this idiot
 11 years ago '04        #114
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
He's deeply sorry that he got exposed. That's about it.
 11-21-2006, 07:14 PM         #115
crockjr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He apologized because he thought he had to not because he really meant it….
 11-21-2006, 07:45 PM         #116
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I don't use it myself and personally I don't like it and usually ask people not to use it around me, but of course it takes on a different meaning when said by a black person, you can go into the reasons for that, but the fact is it's perceived differently.
you're one of the few. don't gime bullsh*t about "different meaning." n!gger means n!gger, richards said it cuz he was pissed off and he knew it would p!ss that guy off, cuz, as stated previously, ANY TIME a white person calls a black person a n!gger, hes automatically racist and not just trying to p!ss that black person off, right? WRONG!

HHS said:
It doesn't mean something all of a sudden, it's means what it's meant for a long time when used like he used it. The hardships of Jews has nothing to do with this, the fact he was a Jew never even came into the incident and that fact doesn't change anything about what the N word means with all the history behind it.
im just relating to the person i quoted, he talked about how blacks have hardships for hundreds of years, which has NOTHING to do with this topic. i was just makin a point that jews suffered more, yet still has no relation to the topic. and do you yourself know the history behind the n-word? i do, but i'd like to see how u have personally perceived it cuz im willing to bet a million dollars the first thing you'll say is cuz thats what southern slave owners called em, which is, apparently, absolutely incorrect

HHS said:
The context and the person saying it matter, you can't just disregard those things and try to simplify it like the word has the same meaning no matter what, the reality is it doesn't.
the word does have the same meaning, its just taken differently. seriously, blacks needa get a little less sensitive. i got an irish friend who calls me a dago or a wop all the time. so what? i laugh about it and call him a dirty mick. WE GET OVER IT, ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. dago, wop, and mick all have historical meaning behind them too, yet i dont get offended. i wonder why?>
 11 years ago '04        #117
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
He apologized. so get over it and stop being so sensitive.
 11-21-2006, 08:27 PM         #118
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 genuwineplayer said:
doesnt this diserve some kind of warning?
no but you should be warned about your spelling
 11 years ago '04        #119
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
how many black people in here called a white person a cracker or zzzzzz, how many white or black people called a spanish person a spick, just because some1 pissed u off and u childishley resort to a derrogatory racial remark, doesnt always mean ur a racist, but ur definitley ignorant, theres good people and bad people in every race
 11-21-2006, 08:52 PM         #120
HeteroSapien  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism still alive, they jus be concealin it.

- Kanye West
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy