Nov 20 - Michael Richards (Kramer) apologizes on taping of Letterman today

most viewed right now
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11-21-2006, 02:40 PM         #101
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sayin its all of yaw but just like a group of white girls in high school, most of yaw is some followers.... some of yaw are leaders the rest just fall in line to stay in good with the rest of the crowd...

12 years ago '04        #102
burrell9 
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
too many dumbass hypocrites in this thread. there is no justifying what kramer did even if a black guy threw out all the racial slurs you can name, and at the same time, there's no justifying all the racism in this thread. don't bi*ch about racism then call someone a cracker. you'll just look like a fu*king idiot.

11-21-2006, 03:30 PM         #103
f4ker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant just take sh*t like that back

11-21-2006, 03:51 PM         #104
dragonpac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares! I just can't wait till SNL or Family Guy does a skit of this

11-21-2006, 05:18 PM         #105
LBurna8484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a white man, you don't have to be racist when you call out the 'n' word...He saw the man who had been fu*king with him was black so just to p!ss him off he started using the 'n' word....cause we white people know there is nothing more that black folks hate than a white man using it. on the other side with white people...when we get called crackers we don't give a fu*k....if that was the way it was with black people then it wouldn't matter...black people call us white people crackers and racist names all the time but we just don't give a fu*k...we are too worried about other things to care about a word...black people just have a different way of it...they want to k!ll other races that call them the n word...its about being civilized. I don't think either races should say anything like that. I would never see a black business man get offended if an other race would call him the n word....but if you call a black man on the street corner of the hood...he will camn well blow your head off...it's all about being civilized.

i'm not racist, i just know the truth....black people hate when you make fun of their mother and when you call them the n word...period.

Last edited by LBurna8484; 11-21-2006 at 05:21 PM..

12 years ago '05        #106
hockey0408 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
that n*gga is crazy, definatly crossed that line

12 years ago '06        #107
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Just cause he said some ignorant sh*t doesn't mean he's racist. To me, the way he said it was more for a reaction from the hecklers than anything. He kept saying "the word, the word" or whatever. Not that that makes it right or anything like that, but this doesn't make him a racist.

12 years ago '04        #108
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Your stupid if you were a seinfeld fan, and now because of this your not gonna watch the show or by the DVDs now........ And why discredit the guy for a rant, does it take away from what he contributed to the show????? Its like the same people who are always on OJ.... IF HE DID REALLY k!ll HIS WIFE, does it take away what he did on the field nahhhhhhhh..... The guy made a bad choice and hes gonna pay, but dont make it look like your some type of hero tryin to lead some boycott, even though youve been watching the show everynight on TBS for like the past 10 years......

11-21-2006, 06:49 PM         #109
swifty17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and wat would happen if it was a black dude calling 2 white dudes zzzzzzz? NOTHING! chris rock is a racist him self all he does is hate on white people but no1 says sh*t to him.

12 years ago '04        #110
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
Appology not fu*king accepted ....

its time people be a lil responsible for their fu*king mouth ... just because you have celebrity status dont mean a fu*king thing !!

you appologize to a fu*king crowd and 100,000 blacks right now you racist piece of sh*t ...

because of fu*ks like this white people now tack on 20 more years of some fu*ked up releations with blacks ...

we shouldnt be fu*king doing this ... those fu*king red neck cops .. those fu*king idiots spitting on everything we stand for as a multicultural world ....

i fu*king hate this fu*king bullsh*t ... i would k!ll that motherfu*ker for his racist bullsh*t ...

and im white just so people know what side im coming from ... im absolutly embarissed by people like this ... on a fu*king daily

Last edited by mszomola; 11-21-2006 at 07:04 PM..

12 years ago '05        #111
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$9,010 | Props total: 1302 1302
What an a.ss he said "Afro-american"... Everyone in the audience was laughing at this idiot

12 years ago '04        #112
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,779 | Props total: 1346 1346
He's deeply sorry that he got exposed. That's about it.

11-21-2006, 07:14 PM         #113
crockjr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He apologized because he thought he had to not because he really meant itů.

11-21-2006, 07:45 PM         #114
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said
I don't use it myself and personally I don't like it and usually ask people not to use it around me, but of course it takes on a different meaning when said by a black person, you can go into the reasons for that, but the fact is it's perceived differently.
you're one of the few. don't gime bullsh*t about "different meaning." n!gger means n!gger, richards said it cuz he was pissed off and he knew it would p!ss that guy off, cuz, as stated previously, ANY TIME a white person calls a black person a n!gger, hes automatically racist and not just trying to p!ss that black person off, right? WRONG!

HHS said
It doesn't mean something all of a sudden, it's means what it's meant for a long time when used like he used it. The hardships of Jews has nothing to do with this, the fact he was a Jew never even came into the incident and that fact doesn't change anything about what the N word means with all the history behind it.
im just relating to the person i quoted, he talked about how blacks have hardships for hundreds of years, which has NOTHING to do with this topic. i was just makin a point that jews suffered more, yet still has no relation to the topic. and do you yourself know the history behind the n-word? i do, but i'd like to see how u have personally perceived it cuz im willing to bet a million dollars the first thing you'll say is cuz thats what southern slave owners called em, which is, apparently, absolutely incorrect

HHS said
The context and the person saying it matter, you can't just disregard those things and try to simplify it like the word has the same meaning no matter what, the reality is it doesn't.
the word does have the same meaning, its just taken differently. seriously, blacks needa get a little less sensitive. i got an irish friend who calls me a dago or a wop all the time. so what? i laugh about it and call him a dirty mick. WE GET OVER IT, ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. dago, wop, and mick all have historical meaning behind them too, yet i dont get offended. i wonder why?>

12 years ago '04        #115
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 72 72
He apologized. so get over it and stop being so sensitive.

11-21-2006, 08:27 PM         #116
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 genuwineplayer said
doesnt this diserve some kind of warning?
no but you should be warned about your spelling

12 years ago '04        #117
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
how many black people in here called a white person a cracker or zzzzzz, how many white or black people called a spanish person a spick, just because some1 pissed u off and u childishley resort to a derrogatory racial remark, doesnt always mean ur a racist, but ur definitley ignorant, theres good people and bad people in every race

11-21-2006, 08:52 PM         #118
HeteroSapien  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism still alive, they jus be concealin it.

- Kanye West

12 years ago '04        #119
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 589 589
 LBurna8484 said
I would never see a black business man get offended if an other race would call him the n word....but if you call a black man on the street corner of the hood...he will camn well blow your head off...it's all about being civilized.

12 years ago '06        #120
jl22 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 1 1
 YERCELL said
Just cause he said some ignorant sh*t doesn't mean he's racist. To me, the way he said it was more for a reaction from the hecklers than anything. He kept saying "the word, the word" or whatever. Not that that makes it right or anything like that, but this doesn't make him a racist.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't think that's his first time ever sayin the word goin crazy like that... If dude never said zzzzzz around his friends/family/whatever before than he just fu*kin lost it up there...but the way he screamed it out like 6 times in a row and then went "oooh oooh i said zzzzzz oooh the word shocks you" says to me that he drops that sh*t all the time regularly like it's no thing....

I heard Tim Meadows said he was a racist when he worked with him on his failed Michael Richards show after Seinfeld was over...

11-21-2006, 09:32 PM         #121
longblkman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I think he should go through the same sh*t they put Mel Gibson through. But Black folks don't carry the same power as jewish people in america(no need to offend, it's true. Black folks always turn the other cheek.)

12 years ago '04        #122
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
this aint about who calls who , a cracker or zzzzzz etc etc ...

its about us as people to stop being such a bunch of a**holes and be more focused on things other then color ,....

lets appreciate our differences .... why we hatin on them ... you know like the odd jokes here and there is fine .. but when your intentions is to insult someone ... be real about it and dont step down to the level where you suggest your race is better ...

every race is equals with equal oppportunity ... BUT WHAT LOWERS A RACE IS OFFENDING SOMEONE BASED ON THEIR RACE ....

11-21-2006, 10:12 PM         #123
MeTrO_94  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well atleast he appologized 4 wut he did i kno he aint gonna do it again i think those dudes deserved 2 get cracked on back jus not like that, he shudda been more proffessional

11-21-2006, 10:30 PM         #124
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 almcaffee said
at the white people on here with the black people icons and hip hop slogans all on they sig, identifying themselves with a black subculture and then defending these type of actions, just proves you can act black, but you cant think like the average black man cause you have never experienced the unecessary sh*t we have to go through on a daily.
i wasnt sure if this was a shot at me, but jus wanted to clarify a few things...
i got soulja slim as my icon cuz i can feel what he says in his lyrics, some sh*t i dont agree with, but mostly i do, its real sh*t. i got a lotta respect for him n his rhymes, n i feel his music has influenced me, so i felt havin him as my icon on this sh*t was a sign of respect, NOT me tryna act black. im me, i dont try to act like anyone else but me. yea i was raised in the ghetto, i was around drugs dealers, k!llers, gang bangers, all types of sh*t, but that aint who im tryna be, the sh*t i been through has made me a stronger person. and i feel like every black person ive known from my city hasnt experienced the racism and "unecessary sh*t" ive experienced in my own hood. comin from an area of the city that was over 85% black, I was the minority, I was the one who got discriminated against. so i do know what its like. sh*t, last year my boy got arrested by a racist black cop for illegal tint... now who the fu*k u know been arrested for tint?? but anyway, im not tryna take his side, cuz the sh*t he said was wrong, straight up unecessary and uncalled for. but racist? im not so sure, we all say some bad sh*t when we flip. i mean dude wasnt wearin a white hood and burnin crosses ya kno.

almcaffee said
sh*t and Im one of the few young black dudes that be defending yaw, thinking my peoples need to step up and do their thing but yaw fu*kas is some ignorant bastards.... Im from the streets of south central L.A., there aint no muthafu*ka way you can tell me black people in the hood have the same opportunities, when there aint no school books, when a n*gga gotta worry about f!ghtin at school everyday, when you cant even walk down the muthafu*kin street at night without being "who dat" with every headlight comin down the street, n*gga got to be a genius just to navigate living in a place like that and be able to still focus on school and sh*t like that, man this sh*t is gettin too long.... im out
i respect that, n i understand its hard to get out the hood. the other sh*t u said was too off topic n im too lazy to read it, so thats all i got. jus wanted to clarify my stance

12 years ago '06        #125
john_420 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 1 1
kramer looked shook tho on letterman

Home      

most viewed right now
+22online now  42
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
48 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+30online now  38
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  33
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
31 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+56online now  25
Image(s) inside Innocent face on this dirty thot 👘
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  17
Video inside Dec 14 - CEO donates $20M of his own money to employees. Some get nearl..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+446online now  16
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  14
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
94 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+37online now  12
OFFSET NEW SINGLE - Please Take Me Back
118 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy