most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
People need to stop with the hypocrisy claims as far as the use of the word "cracker" and the use of the word "zzzzzz", how someone can be so dense as to not understand why there is a difference given history, I don't know. With the way black people have been treated for hundreds of years, you have to be stupid to not get that there are much deeper feelings behind the word "zzzzzz" said to a black person than the word "cracker" to a white person. Are either of them good words or words I think should be said? No, of course not, but they're not close to having the same meaning. And just as a note, Michael Richards started the use of racial slurs, and took it much further than the guy who responded by calling him a cracker.

Now, as far as the idea of his comments somehow being mitigated because he was heckled, you don't just say what he said out of no where, there's no excusing it, he obviously has racist sentiments.
 11 years ago '04        #82
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 353 353
he was wrong but we all do it at some time or another.........i'm still a fan
 11-21-2006, 09:22 AM         #83
BrassMonkeyXP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all i woulda never been there cuz he is wack and so is seinfeld
 11-21-2006, 09:30 AM         #84
oldskewl7707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we should all just let this die. a guy who used to be famous is apparently a d*ck, go figure.
 11 years ago '04        #85
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 micchecka said:
i havent seen the video but whoever started the racial sh*t should be the one in trouble here. if the black guy called him a cracker first, then he should be the one in trouble. if he called the black guy a n1gger first, then he should be the one labeled a racist.

but i gotta say if somebody gets racist with me first, im gonna come back at them just as racist.

but like i said, i havent seen the video, but i do hear somethin about him being called a cracker. i dont know if it was before or after though

and you would get ya a.ss beat,better believe it,you would get your face broken.
 11 years ago '04        #86
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,663 | Props total: 15117 15117
 The Mighty Joe said:
basically the man hit a nerve while heckling him.,, by saying he wasnt funny...
and most white people cant take pressure from black people like that...
so he snapped...and spoke what was in his heart..
stfu please
 11 years ago '04        #87
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
aint kramer jewish??

wheres hitler when u need him??
yeah cause Hitler was cool with black people aswell :rolleyes:
 11-21-2006, 10:16 AM         #88
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
People need to stop with the hypocrisy claims as far as the use of the word "cracker" and the use of the word "zzzzzz", how someone can be so dense as to not understand why there is a difference given history, I don't know. With the way black people have been treated for hundreds of years, you have to be stupid to not get that there are much deeper feelings behind the word "zzzzzz" said to a black person than the word "cracker" to a white person. Are either of them good words or words I think should be said? No, of course not, but they're not close to having the same meaning. And just as a note, Michael Richards started the use of racial slurs, and took it much further than the guy who responded by calling him a cracker.

Now, as far as the idea of his comments somehow being mitigated because he was heckled, you don't just say what he said out of no where, there's no excusing it, he obviously has racist sentiments.
if the n-word is SOOOOO incredibly harsh, why is it 90%+ blacks refer to themselves or their counterparts with the n-word? don't act like it means somethin all of a sudden because a jewish comedian flipped out, and especially dont pull out the "black people have been treated bad for hundreds of years," cuz jews have been enslaved at least 5 times longer than blacks. if u wana call him racist for sayin it, u should call every single rapper who says it in their songs racist, and every black comedian racist, and every single solitary black person who says it racist.

to the people who are saying "he said what was in his heart" or he "spoke out what he truly believes," shut the F|_|CK up! you know as well as i do that when you get extremely pissed off at someone, you say the most derrogatory things that come to your head, and a lota times u dont mean it.

im not justifyin what he said, anyone in front of an audience like tht should be able to handle themselve better than that, he should have more control. im just sayin people slip up when they get pissed off, let it go, move on
 11-21-2006, 10:19 AM         #89
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
and you would get ya a.ss beat,better believe it,you would get your face broken.
this dude here tryna act hard on bx, knowin that if i stomped on down to north central florida, i could yell the n-word in his face and he wouldnt do sh*t about it. KEEP YA FAKE HARDASS COMMENTS TO YASELF
 11 years ago '06        #90
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
Few points...1. Calling anyone cracker, zzzzzz, spic, kike, whatever is usually done in a hurtful & derogatory manner when it's coming from someone not a.ssociated w/the race they are insulting.

2. Fukk apologizing for some sh*t after the fact...get real tired of people all of a sudden being "sorry"....you feel that way, own your sh*t...@ least people know where they stand w/you.

3. No way, shape, or form should we as Black folk accept or turn a blind eye to sh*t like this....it shouldn't be something that gets too much focus, but situations like this allow us to see the lengths that some white people will go to make us accept our "place" in this society....if a semi-prominent black comedian insulted white people in such a visceral manner, he wouldn't even get a platform to explain him/herself, let alone David Letterman.

4.Even though this happened in a comedy setting, this was not some comedic observations on race, they were very clear insults....Lynching is not a funny topic @ all...this wasn't part of a routine, this was very personal & directed toward a person of color.

5.The double standard for how to "act" in this country is fukkin amazing....T.O. is considered one of the biggest a**holes in the world for pulling a Sharpie pen out of his sock, but this has been goes on a 2 minute rant about lyching & zzzzzz this, zzzzzz that, & he is just having a bad day?!...FUKK OUTTA HERE!!:finger: ....

Fukk him, his apologists, his supporters, his defenders, & anyone else who can"t just see this sh*t for what it was.

Last edited by yumflip; 11-21-2006 at 10:31 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #91
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 trailor said:
if the n-word is SOOOOO incredibly harsh, why is it 90%+ blacks refer to themselves or their counterparts with the n-word?
I don't use it myself and personally I don't like it and usually ask people not to use it around me, but of course it takes on a different meaning when said by a black person, you can go into the reasons for that, but the fact is it's perceived differently.

don't act like it means somethin all of a sudden because a jewish comedian flipped out, and especially dont pull out the "black people have been treated bad for hundreds of years," cuz jews have been enslaved at least 5 times longer than blacks.
It doesn't mean something all of a sudden, it's means what it's meant for a long time when used like he used it. The hardships of Jews has nothing to do with this, the fact he was a Jew never even came into the incident and that fact doesn't change anything about what the N word means with all the history behind it.

if u wana call him racist for sayin it, u should call every single rapper who says it in their songs racist, and every black comedian racist, and every single solitary black person who says it racist.
The context and the person saying it matter, you can't just disregard those things and try to simplify it like the word has the same meaning no matter what, the reality is it doesn't.

Last edited by HHS; 11-21-2006 at 10:38 AM..
 11-21-2006, 10:56 AM         #92
Iversonmvp33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read somewhere that the dudes were heckling him for longer than the video shows. The video basically just shows Richards wildin the f*ck out. It doesn't show the hecklers bothering him. I also read or someone said in another post that the men called him a white cracker and a white motherf*cker first (before the video footage so it can't be seen). IF THIS IS TRUE...... then f*ck those guys.....

IF NOT....IF IT'S A LIE....then

Richards f*cked....because he insulted everyone in the crowd who was not heckling him....just there to enjoy the show. <<<< THis is F*cked either way though anyways.

Last edited by Iversonmvp33; 11-21-2006 at 10:57 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #93
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
I saw the Kramer tape, damn dude looked like snapped....
 11-21-2006, 11:01 AM         #94
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he fu*ked up
 11-21-2006, 01:46 PM         #95
Gizmorj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check this website!! (scroll down the page a little)

Its amazing how people always try to find a way to flip things

11 years ago '05        #96
cw10304 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
My friend made a good point...... Wheres the outcry when Carlos Mencia makes jokes about other races and retarted people?????? Or the outcry when Kayne called video models "Mutts" (THEY LOOK SO FINE DO YOU AGREE???) Theres a double standard in America.....Anyway who cares to be honest, its not like Black Americans are being repressed, i think America is to damn sensitive...... Instead of callin Cosmo Kramer a racist why not say WHO GIVES A fu*k BOUT WHAT HE SAYS, WE MAKING MORE MONEY NOW THEN 10 YEARS AGO..... ALL LEGIT..... MORE OF US ARE GOING TO COLLEGE.....MORE OF US ARE OWNING COMPANIES...... SOON THE POSSIBILITY OF A BLACK PRESIDENT... But NOOOOO, we're looking at the smaller picture..... A pissed off washed up comedian at a Comedy Club who made afew slurs.....

and instead of calling mel gibson anti-semitc why not say who gives a fu*k. just like how the media made that a big deal this should be a big deal. call it for what it is spade for spade. when people make racsist remarks about blacks arabs mexicans its no biggie we just say look how far we've come. we need to stand up for ourselves and unite againts bigotry and racism towards us just like how jewish people stand up and unite and destroy a person when they feel they are being critisized and thats why no one fu*ks with them.we need to make people be afraid of fu*kin wit us to.
 11 years ago '05        #97
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 1179 1179
im not gonna justify the black callin white people honky and cracker, but n!gger is a word that white people used when they was k!lling the blacks back in the day when they was slaves... that's why blacks get more offended these days........ where did cracker and honky come about? damn sure wasn't cuz blacks had whites as slaves........

and i saw that bullsh*t apology... the only thing he mad about is that he got caught... that's it
 11-21-2006, 02:00 PM         #98
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jester2trife said:
Who cares? Its just a word. That black dude deserved it for being an ignorant piece of sh*t. You call me a cracker, Ill call you a n*gger is basically what he was saying. Oh well, I dont see anything wrong with it. Black people think they can call white people whatever they want and its no big deal. But then a white person unleashes the N-bomb, and its all over. Who cares. This one moron at the bar kept calling me a zzzzzz, cracker, whatever else his simple mind could come up with. I responded by calling him a ni*gger and he lost it. The only thing that came outta it was him getting his a.ss kicked cause he cant take what he was dishing out. That piece of sh*t in the crowd, 'Thats uncalled for!'. Sounding like a whiny little bi*ch. Well, you called him a cracker, and he gave it back to you. So shut the f*ck up. Whats next? That sorry piece of sh*t will probably sue for reparations I guess LOL...

xXx
fu*king racist
 11-21-2006, 02:01 PM         #99
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Why do black people cry so much about racism? Like honestly. Its always about them. But when Dave Chappel or another black comedian is on stage saying cracker this and cracker that its funny. And this ain't on no racist sh*t either. But alot of blacks seem so hypocritical. And I'm latin by the way before people start cracker cuz I know someone's gonna say something stupid after this.
chappelle does it as a joke and the white people know that and he's known for that. kramer did it to be offensive and he is not known for maknig racail jokes anyway
 11-21-2006, 02:10 PM         #100
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sayin u say alot of sh*t u DO NOT mean when ur madd...so ya gotta feel em
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago