Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 DINER0 said:
fukk the bullsh*t Paul mooney call white ppl honky all the time, and nobody gets offended. mothafukka too political sensitive, if anythign why mothafukka dont get mad at all these rappers making jewish mothafukka billions of dollar by degrading us mothafukka in the hood.. mothafukka stop being so dam sensitive

honky isnt the same. if you knew ANYTHING you would know this...

and i saw the RIchards apology and it seemed like bullsh*t. he was so out of it on that screen. he was talking about some random a.ss sh*t. fu*k his apology. he made his bed, he can lay in it

Last edited by Sabotage; 11-20-2006 at 11:29 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #62
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 legecy06 said:
Ok well imma come at you straight foward cuz u seem like a sensible guy who is just confused. ok, the thing is with black people(i am black of course), we say cracker in a joking or friendly matter. i.e. a comic club. And it seems every time a white person says "zzzzzz" it is in a hurtful matter. Even when they say "n*gga" its from blatant ignorane or just to get a rise out of people. And i the reason black people cry about racism so much is because we see it ALL THE fu*kING TIME! I'm a college student and I still cant go out to the macy's without being follwed. and its not because im the token paranoid black guy. But every time sh*t like that happends to me i gotta be grateful to God because it a whole hell of alot better than being lynched. and i know iknow white people. "that was soooo long ago!" right?..............WRONG!

imma just cut off there cuz i could go hours on this topic
Boy you sure are dumb.
 11-20-2006, 11:52 PM         #63
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-21-2006, 12:17 AM         #64
whoitbes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just saw his apology on Letterman. He looks like hes pretty serious about it. You never know. He could be racist as fu*k, or he could've just got pissed enough to go off like fu*k and said whatever he thought would p!ss them off the most. Either way, its better for someone to apologize than to just act like "fu*k em, they aint worth an apology". All that sh*t about people saying they'd rather him just be racist all the time is stupid. He may or may not be some "I hate all black people!" racist. You can't decide that by seeing what happened when hes enraged at 2 black people and decides that the best way to get back at them is by attacking their race.

I'll give an example to explain.

Lets say you know and hang out with 2 overweight women on a regular basis. They're like 150 lbs overweight and you have no problem with them. They're cool to hang out with and you never ever bring up anything that has to do with them being overweight and you treat them with respect because its not an issue with you at all. Then you're in your car one day and some other car cuts you off and almost causes a crash and you get pissed as fu*k and you see its an overweight woman so you start yelling whatever you think will p!ss her off the most. So you say "fu*k you, you fat fu*kin lard a.ss bi*ch. You fu*kin look like a sumo wrestler you stupid fu*kin fat bi*ch!" You're not saying that sh*t because you hate overweight women. You're saying it because you're pissed at someone and you want to say whatever you think will p!ss them off and hurt their feelings the most.

No, I'm not trying to say its ok to say the N word or make light of slavery or lynching or anything like that. He himself said that he should've never said that sh*t. I'm just saying look at all the sides before you make a decision on anything, whether it has to do with race or anything else.
 11-21-2006, 12:19 AM         #65
Thephog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoitbes said:
I just saw his apology on Letterman. He looks like hes pretty serious about it. You never know. He could be racist as fu*k, or he could've just got pissed enough to go off like fu*k and said whatever he thought would p!ss them off the most. Either way, its better for someone to apologize than to just act like "fu*k em, they aint worth an apology". All that sh*t about people saying they'd rather him just be racist all the time is stupid. He may or may not be some "I hate all black people!" racist. You can't decide that by seeing what happened when hes enraged at 2 black people and decides that the best way to get back at them is by attacking their race.

I'll give an example to explain.

Lets say you know and hang out with 2 overweight women on a regular basis. They're like 150 lbs overweight and you have no problem with them. They're cool to hang out with and you never ever bring up anything that has to do with them being overweight and you treat them with respect because its not an issue with you at all. Then you're in your car one day and some other car cuts you off and almost causes a crash and you get pissed as fu*k and you see its an overweight woman so you start yelling whatever you think will p!ss her off the most. So you say "fu*k you, you fat fu*kin lard a.ss bi*ch. You fu*kin look like a sumo wrestler you stupid fu*kin fat bi*ch!" You're not saying that sh*t because you hate overweight women. You're saying it because you're pissed at someone and you want to say whatever you think will p!ss them off and hurt their feelings the most.

No, I'm not trying to say its ok to say the N word or make light of slavery or lynching or anything like that. He himself said that he should've never said that sh*t. I'm just saying look at all the sides before you make a decision on anything, whether it has to do with race or anything else.
agreed
 11-21-2006, 12:25 AM         #66
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint kramer jewish??

wheres hitler when u need him??
 11 years ago '04        #67
dpg213 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 0 0
u cant have it both way, if its a racial slur its a racial slur, no one can say "we say honky or cracker more jokingly then the n-word" thats ignorant. as a mexican american any racial slur, joking or not, is a slur. black people need to realize that calling a hite person a honky or cracker may be offensive to them no matter how You may see it. just like using the n-word may not seem like a big deal to some. if one word racial slur os wrong, they're all wrong. no matter the origin, if it offends another human being it's wrong. period.
 11 years ago '06        #68
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 The Mighty Joe said:
the black man kept heckling KKKramer (very common for stand-up comedians)...
and the racist Richards said....50 years ago...he would have been hung upside down with a fork in his a.ss....'look everyone, he's a n1gger....n1gger, n1gger...
then dude responded with...you cracker a.ss motherfu*ker
your not funny...you never had your own show or anything
cause your a reject....
Seinfeld was all you ever did.....

basically the man hit a nerve while heckling him.,, by saying he wasnt funny...
and most white people cant take pressure from black people like that...
so he snapped...and spoke what was in his heart..

end of story
I dont know about the cant take pressure from black people thing but yeah he fu*ked up comedians get heckled if you aint funny then you either gon get booed or heckled you got to learn how to deal with it but yeah hes a racist and now everybody else knows it
 11 years ago '04        #69
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 dpg213 said:
u cant have it both way, if its a racial slur its a racial slur, no one can say "we say honky or cracker more jokingly then the n-word" thats ignorant. as a mexican american any racial slur, joking or not, is a slur. black people need to realize that calling a hite person a honky or cracker may be offensive to them no matter how You may see it. just like using the n-word may not seem like a big deal to some. if one word racial slur os wrong, they're all wrong. no matter the origin, if it offends another human being it's wrong. period.

^^REAL TALK^^^
 11-21-2006, 12:57 AM         #70
R 1 S e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's a Grown a.ss man..He Know What he was Doing..He Coulda Select Anything Else But a Racist Remark(s) to Cause Chaos and Pandemonium ..

Then he Tries to Apologies on Live TV Like If He's Demented or Something..
smh I Never Really Liked The Guy anyways..

i Never accepted None of His Jokes..Because he Even Hardly told any..All of His Stuff is Mostly Composed of Clowny Movements..

but anyways i guess he's has the right to Freedom of Speech and whatever..But the Guy shoulda chose his words wisely at least..
 11-21-2006, 01:36 AM         #71
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he lost control who never did but damn what away to go off althought them dudes hackled him

i wonder what kramer has to say about this lol
 11 years ago '06        #72
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
fu*k that bi*ch, he meant every word. I don't respect bi*ches like that who don't stand by what they say. He only apologized cause it's going to cost him money.
 11-21-2006, 03:15 AM         #73
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legecy06 said:
Ok well imma come at you straight foward cuz u seem like a sensible guy who is just confused. ok, the thing is with black people(i am black of course), we say cracker in a joking or friendly matter. i.e. a comic club. And it seems every time a white person says "zzzzzz" it is in a hurtful matter. Even when they say "n*gga" its from blatant ignorane or just to get a rise out of people.
Lol so its ok for black people to be racist cuz its a joke but god forbid anyone else be racist towards them cuz its just wrong. I'd expect a better answer than that from a college student. Everybody is racist whether they wanna admit it or not. No reason to cry about it, that's just the way it is and thats the way its always gonna be. I'm considered of Mexican decent I guess but you don't hear me crying about reperations for gettin land stolen and things of that nature.
 11-21-2006, 03:27 AM         #74
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R 1 S e said:
He's a Grown a.ss man..He Know What he was Doing..He Coulda Select Anything Else But a Racist Remark(s) to Cause Chaos and Pandemonium ..

Then he Tries to Apologies on Live TV Like If He's Demented or Something..
smh I Never Really Liked The Guy anyways..

i Never accepted None of His Jokes..Because he Even Hardly told any..All of His Stuff is Mostly Composed of Clowny Movements..

but anyways i guess he's has the right to Freedom of Speech and whatever..But the Guy shoulda chose his words wisely at least..

F*ck Him and everybody riding with him or trying to justify the dude!
 11 years ago '04        #75
Hollabacc03 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
 Proofbreal said:
lol black people do the same thing when a white person heckles them we lose control
Thats what i'm saying, though he did cross the line, black comedians do it all the time to whites, mexicans, asians, etc
 11-21-2006, 06:14 AM         #76
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no love for Kramer's cracker a.ss
 11-21-2006, 07:12 AM         #77
j-proph  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fire with fire ? everyone gets burned
 11-21-2006, 07:15 AM         #78
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
thanks for the hate....and continue to express your closeted hatred towards black people....you'll feel better about yourself cracker
@ the racist
 11-21-2006, 07:35 AM         #79
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
@ the racist
@ at your homos3xuality
 11 years ago '06        #80
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
kramer is not a professional comedian, he coulda handled that better with his racist a.ss, im not buying that seinfeld dvd now
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy