Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2006, 09:31 PM         #41
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I love how people are defending this...I wonder what a white person has to do to actually be racist? I'm sure he could hang a black person in front of you and there would be some bullsh*t excuse as to why it's ok.
lol true.. im white and that sh*ts racist, plain and simple. I mean a black person could do anything to me, and that sh*t would never come to mind.. make fun of them for being fat, ugly, bad clothes, hair, ugly spouse...w/e but dont bring race into it. When you bring race into it, no matter what race and mention lynching someone u are racist.
 11-20-2006, 09:33 PM         #42
PacMan18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no apologizing for this sh*t. Its not like he let a word slip, those were some deep seeded feelings he had bubbling for a while. He meant what he said. fu*k the dude in the audience too though...how you gunna f!ght racism with racism? This just gave ammo to racists of both sides now...look at all the replies proving so. Its sad that racism based threads always get the most replies the quickest, but its also good cause you see peoples true colors. I really gotta avoid these type of threads...the ignorance is k!lling me...
 11-20-2006, 09:37 PM         #43
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k him
 11-20-2006, 09:41 PM         #44
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PacMan18 said:
There is no apologizing for this sh*t. Its not like he let a word slip, those were some deep seeded feelings he had bubbling for a while. He meant what he said. fu*k the dude in the audience too though...how you gunna f!ght racism with racism? This just gave ammo to racists of both sides now...look at all the replies proving so. Its sad that racism based threads always get the most replies the quickest, but its also good cause you see peoples true colors. I really gotta avoid these type of threads...the ignorance is k!lling me...
exactly how i feel. and i don't avoid these threads i love it i see how people really feel and white people get to see we don't hate all of them as this thread has proved so its a win, lose but he should have never said that shyt and black folks should have not gone to his level i rather them just beat his a.ss then take it there.....he offended other black people in the crowd and around the world and i'm sure he did not mean too, but on the flip side of things the people calling him a cracker may have offended every other white person in there and i doubt they meant that either...so both parties are wrong
 11 years ago '04        #45
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
I agree with PacMan...I mean come'on man...comr'on..."Jimmy's voice from South Park...The real sad thing is that there are hundreds of stories dealing with war in Iraq, people getting k!lled everyday, and barely anyone posts on them. When somthing deals with race is a story, then everyone posts...I hardly post on here period..people are Idiots everywhere, and both parties were guilty of when keeping it real goes real wrong. Dumbasses.
 11 years ago '05        #46
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Everybody is at fault in this situation Richards and the heckles....but to me it doesn't make a differences because he was still funny when he did seinfeld and honestly its not going to make less like the character or the show.
 11-20-2006, 10:09 PM         #47
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most always people say what they feel when they drunk mad or scared, and he did. I am sure he is not the only famous person that feel that way he was stupid enough to let it be know in public. He has his career to think about now and hell everybody watch TV. Everybody have prejudices just some of us are smart enough to control when they become known!!
 11-20-2006, 10:10 PM         #48
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PacMan18 said:
real talk, both sides are at fault cuz even if u f!ght back like ^ said your just gonna add more to the fire
 11 years ago '06        #49
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,588 | Props total: 3697 3697
Who cares? Its just a word. That black dude deserved it for being an ignorant piece of sh*t. You call me a cracker, Ill call you a n*gger is basically what he was saying. Oh well, I dont see anything wrong with it. Black people think they can call white people whatever they want and its no big deal. But then a white person unleashes the N-bomb, and its all over. Who cares. This one moron at the bar kept calling me a zzzzzz, cracker, whatever else his simple mind could come up with. I responded by calling him a ni*gger and he lost it. The only thing that came outta it was him getting his a.ss kicked cause he cant take what he was dishing out. That piece of sh*t in the crowd, 'Thats uncalled for!'. Sounding like a whiny little bi*ch. Well, you called him a cracker, and he gave it back to you. So shut the f*ck up. Whats next? That sorry piece of sh*t will probably sue for reparations I guess LOL...

xXx
 11-20-2006, 10:23 PM         #50
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jester2trife said:
Who cares? Its just a word. That black dude deserved it for being an ignorant piece of sh*t. You call me a cracker, Ill call you a n*gger is basically what he was saying. Oh well, I dont see anything wrong with it. Black people think they can call white people whatever they want and its no big deal. But then a white person unleashes the N-bomb, and its all over. Who cares. This one moron at the bar kept calling me a zzzzzz, cracker, whatever else his simple mind could come up with. I responded by calling him a ni*gger and he lost it. The only thing that came outta it was him getting his a.ss kicked cause he cant take what he was dishing out. That piece of sh*t in the crowd, 'Thats uncalled for!'. Sounding like a whiny little bi*ch. Well, you called him a cracker, and he gave it back to you. So shut the f*ck up. Whats next? That sorry piece of sh*t will probably sue for reparations I guess LOL...

xXx
kramer called him a zzzzzz first
 11 years ago '04        #51
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k kramer...
 11-20-2006, 10:37 PM         #52
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do black people cry so much about racism? Like honestly. Its always about them. But when Dave Chappel or another black comedian is on stage saying cracker this and cracker that its funny. And this ain't on no racist sh*t either. But alot of blacks seem so hypocritical. And I'm latin by the way before people start cracker cuz I know someone's gonna say something stupid after this.
 11 years ago '04        #53
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
Apology or not... he fu*ked up big time.

"You know you done fu*ked up, right?"
 11-20-2006, 10:52 PM         #54
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Why do black people cry so much about racism? Like honestly. Its always about them. But when Dave Chappel or another black comedian is on stage saying cracker this and cracker that its funny. And this ain't on no racist sh*t either. But alot of blacks seem so hypocritical. And I'm latin by the way before people start cracker cuz I know someone's gonna say something stupid after this.
Ok well imma come at you straight foward cuz u seem like a sensible guy who is just confused. ok, the thing is with black people(i am black of course), we say cracker in a joking or friendly matter. i.e. a comic club. And it seems every time a white person says "zzzzzz" it is in a hurtful matter. Even when they say "n*gga" its from blatant ignorane or just to get a rise out of people. And i the reason black people cry about racism so much is because we see it ALL THE fu*kING TIME! I'm a college student and I still cant go out to the macy's without being follwed. and its not because im the token paranoid black guy. But every time sh*t like that happends to me i gotta be grateful to God because it a whole hell of alot better than being lynched. and i know iknow white people. "that was soooo long ago!" right?..............WRONG!

imma just cut off there cuz i could go hours on this topic
 11 years ago '06        #55
jl22 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
letterman's audience laughing...
 11-20-2006, 11:02 PM         #56
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^LMAO @ u talking serious with that chick with her legs open as ur avaitor.......good point though
 11 years ago '04        #57
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
Dude can eat a big fat d*ck. I saw him on Letterman and dude looked shook as hell. Jerry Seinfeld was up there and is risking his a.ss trying to make Michael Richards look like a human again. And even the fu*king audience was laughing like the sh*t was cool. Then he starts talking about Hurricane Katrina and sh*t. Cracker please. What's done is done. How the fu*k can't a comedian deal with a bunch of hecklers? It's a part of the business you deal with and just move on. If people sh*t on your jokes, step your game up or pick another profession.

It's not all good man and now you have "celebs" wilding out on stage in plain sight and not giving a fu*k.

I've always loved watching Seinfeld, but this is a reality about how A LOT of white people feel still. They believe in their hearts that this planet is theirs and it should be no big deal to sh*t on anyone is isnt white.
 11-20-2006, 11:13 PM         #58
whoitbes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seinfeld is on right now over here. Its weird seeing Kramer on there now.
 11-20-2006, 11:15 PM         #59
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn now karmers is gonna lose all his fans! wait a minute...........did he even have any?
 11-20-2006, 11:15 PM         #60
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fukk the bullsh*t Paul mooney call white ppl honky all the time, and nobody gets offended. mothafukka too political sensitive, if anythign why mothafukka dont get mad at all these rappers making jewish mothafukka billions of dollar by degrading us mothafukka in the hood.. mothafukka stop being so dam sensitive
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago