Nov 20 - Michael Richards (Kramer) apologizes on taping of Letterman today

most viewed right now
 128
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 Proofbreal said:
lol black people do the same thing when a white person heckles them we lose control
speak for yourself. i was raised better than that
 11 years ago '06        #22
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
My friend made a good point...... Wheres the outcry when Carlos Mencia makes jokes about other races and retarted people?????? Or the outcry when Kayne called video models "Mutts" (THEY LOOK SO FINE DO YOU AGREE???) Theres a double standard in America.....Anyway who cares to be honest, its not like Black Americans are being repressed, i think America is to damn sensitive...... Instead of callin Cosmo Kramer a racist why not say WHO GIVES A fu*k BOUT WHAT HE SAYS, WE MAKING MORE MONEY NOW THEN 10 YEARS AGO..... ALL LEGIT..... MORE OF US ARE GOING TO COLLEGE.....MORE OF US ARE OWNING COMPANIES...... SOON THE POSSIBILITY OF A BLACK PRESIDENT... But NOOOOO, we're looking at the smaller picture..... A pissed off washed up comedian at a Comedy Club who made afew slurs.....
look up the word context and you'll see the difference between carlos mencina's jokes and kramer's racist remarks.
 11-20-2006, 08:11 PM         #23
SumSkunkyShit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he can apologize til hes blue in the face bottom line is his career is over or whatever post seinfeld one he had
 11-20-2006, 08:16 PM         #24
n4twomp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhhhh fugit
 11-20-2006, 08:18 PM         #25
prophetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and most white people cant take pressure from black people like that...
so he snapped...and spoke what was in his heart..



loooool

hm. i guess you are as stupid as any racist for this comment right :)
 11-20-2006, 08:22 PM         #26
MaddenManiac05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cyber Hater said:
KKKramer...
seriously @ Kramer i used to like dude on Seinfeld to wow
 11-20-2006, 08:27 PM         #27
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prophetz said:
and most white people cant take pressure from black people like that...
so he snapped...and spoke what was in his heart..



loooool

hm. i guess you are as stupid as any racist for this comment right :)


thanks for the hate....and continue to express your closeted hatred towards black people....you'll feel better about yourself cracker
 11 years ago '04        #28
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 anseltmchs said:
look up the word context and you'll see the difference between carlos mencina's jokes and kramer's racist remarks.
One of my points are, if America gets so touchy when a slur comes out and its ok when Mencia says it... WE SHOULDNT BE SAYING THOSE THINGS PERIOD!!!!
Black, white, asian, hispanic no one......


Either these are words of hate (Should be taboo) OR jokes (Grow the fu*k up and stop being so touchy)..... They cant be no grey area........


Its like the "n*gga---zzzzzz" argument........ Either we get rid of it and stop supporting it in music.......... Or grow up from it......

P.S
IM NOT GIVING THE BILL COSBY SPEECH!!!!!!!!!
 11-20-2006, 08:32 PM         #29
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skeweegi_J said:
for real. These are the kinda ppl i cant stand. if u hate black ppl, just say so. i respect klansmen more than cats like this, cuz at least they have the balls to be real about it. Dont apologize for how u feel, just be a man....
You're an idiot for saying that. Richards has no history of making racist comments. Everyone who knows him says that he isn't a racist. How can you, a person who's never met the man, possibly know what Michael Richards does or does not think or believe? You're speculating on a man's entire life based on a single 3-minute clip of video footage, and that's just wrong. Richards obviously lost his temper and did and said things he didn't mean. How many people here can honestly say that they've never gotten mad and said something in the heat of the moment that they later wished they hadn't? The man's apologized already, and I'm sure he'll apologize 1,000 more times before this goes away. Quit kicking a dead horse.


Last edited by Eiy-Kyu; 11-21-2006 at 07:26 PM..
 11-20-2006, 08:37 PM         #30
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
But im confused... it was in a comedy club... anythin goes...
no anything doesn't go to sit there and be like he's a n1gger he's a n1gger he's a n1gger is not acceptable anywhere
 11-20-2006, 08:40 PM         #31
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
My friend made a good point...... Wheres the outcry when Carlos Mencia makes jokes about other races and retarted people?????? Or the outcry when Kayne called video models "Mutts" (THEY LOOK SO FINE DO YOU AGREE???) Theres a double standard in America.....Anyway who cares to be honest, its not like Black Americans are being repressed, i think America is to damn sensitive...... Instead of callin Cosmo Kramer a racist why not say WHO GIVES A fu*k BOUT WHAT HE SAYS, WE MAKING MORE MONEY NOW THEN 10 YEARS AGO..... ALL LEGIT..... MORE OF US ARE GOING TO COLLEGE.....MORE OF US ARE OWNING COMPANIES...... SOON THE POSSIBILITY OF A BLACK PRESIDENT... But NOOOOO, we're looking at the smaller picture..... A pissed off washed up comedian at a Comedy Club who made afew slurs.....
just cuz we make more money then we did 10 years ago we supposed to swallow our pride? thats what we (as in blacks) was doing 10, 20, 30 years ago. aren't we (as in america) supposed to be about growth we (any american) should be able to standup for what we believe in. you have got to be kidding me. so in 30 years we can just forget about slavery cuz we gonna be in a much better situation right? grow up


Last edited by MOSESCANOVA; 11-20-2006 at 08:44 PM..
 11-20-2006, 08:42 PM         #32
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
One of my points are, if America gets so touchy when a slur comes out and its ok when Mencia says it... WE SHOULDNT BE SAYING THOSE THINGS PERIOD!!!!
Black, white, asian, hispanic no one......


Either these are words of hate (Should be taboo) OR jokes (Grow the fu*k up and stop being so touchy)..... They cant be no grey area........


Its like the "n*gga---zzzzzz" argument........ Either we get rid of it and stop supporting it in music.......... Or grow up from it......

P.S
IM NOT GIVING THE BILL COSBY SPEECH!!!!!!!!!
i understand what u are saying but there is a difference between using these names as a joke as oppose to using them to offend. he used them to offend
 11 years ago '06        #33
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
damn he had so much passion behind what he said...he tried to play it off as a joke tho
 11 years ago '04        #34
DJSHAD 
space
avatar space
space
$376 | Props total: 157 157
 Cyber Hater said:
KKKramer...
^^CLASSIC

i really laughed at that one i forgive him, but he's still a racist.
the sh*t he said on that video aint some sh*t that'll just slip out.

so fu*k him as well as anyone defending him, cuz that type of ignorance is never tolerated.
i dont know anything about him except seinfeld, but im sure he's been in stand up for quite sometime, and endured many a heckler, being heckled is no excuse as a "professional".


Last edited by DJSHAD; 11-20-2006 at 09:12 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
They shouldn't have acted like a**holes...

they pushed the wrong button. Simple as that.
 11 years ago '04        #36
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 MOSESCANOVA said:
just cuz we make more money then we did 10 years ago we supposed to swallow our pride? thats what we (as in blacks) was doing 10, 20, 30 years ago. aren't we (as in america) supposed to be about growth we (any american) should be able to standup for what we believe in. you have got to be kidding me. so in 30 years we can just forget about slavery cuz we gonna be in a much better situation right? grow up

I shouldve illustrated it better... Blacks are gettin so ahead today, we have bigger issues to look at now a days....The inter-city, education, "war"on drugs, AIDs, the advancement of the race .... Instead of wasting our energy on calling people racist, blaiming "the man", or Jews....We should be looking at the bigger picture and how we can overcome our sterotypes so words like that would have no effect of us...
 11-20-2006, 09:13 PM         #37
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
They shouldn't have acted like a**holes...

they pushed the wrong button. Simple as that.
so that makes it right?
 11-20-2006, 09:20 PM         #38
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
I shouldve illustrated it better... Blacks are gettin so ahead today, we have bigger issues to look at now a days....The inter-city, education, "war"on drugs, AIDs, the advancement of the race .... Instead of wasting our energy on calling people racist, blaiming "the man", or Jews....We should be looking at the bigger picture and how we can overcome our sterotypes so words like that would have no effect of us...
ok i see what u saying and i def. do agree with what u saying we do have more important issues to attend too but at the same time it is wise for us to not just ignore this and we need to feel offended by it. u ever heard if u see one roach in your house theres a 1000 more. well apply that to this situation. theres more people that feel that way and it'll be harder for us to dig our way out the hole if we just ignore it because slowly but surely things will go back to what they once was. our education system and the epidemics in our community should be the first thing on our agenda but they do tie into this as well i mean if every black got together and tried to make things better we still need help its has to be a collective effort and with people feeling like this (not saying all whites but some still do) it'll never happen. tell me if we came so far why are there still so little black owned businesses in the hood? we are majority there and the minority when it comes to businesses. we are not as fine as the rest of america would have you to believe.
 11 years ago '04        #39
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,593 | Props total: 2983 2983
If I was in the comedy club and 'Kramer' said that to me, i would i used the K-word instead forget calling him a cracker.
 11 years ago '04        #40
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 973 973
Too late for that sh*t .
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
39 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
92 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy