Nov 20 - Kramer says "n-gger." video inside

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

After learning about this I think that dude is racist

Props Slaps
 11-20-2006, 04:06 PM         #161
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
lol at cracker being=to zzzzzz and tho i know its wrong but whites called us zzzzzzs then we got negro then we got african american (btu what about john kerry's wife she is a white person born in africa and then moved to america she is really the african american) everything about this country is rascist. jews aren't called jewish american. so why are we called african americans? is it cause we aint good enough to be just american i aint ever been to africa. it aint right but we flipped the word zzzzzz and came up with n*gga. it aint right but its better we call ourself what we deem fit then what our slave masters want us to be called but thats just my opinion......sidenote we do need a better name then n*gga

co-sign my n1gga.....Just keep it real white people
 11 years ago '05        #162
sucker32 
space
space
$204 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k That Man
 11-20-2006, 04:18 PM         #163
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
wow... a white man says the n word and its HUGE deal and hes very racist... but chappelle and the rest of comedians out there can say w/e the fu*k they wants spewing out racial slurs about spanish, white, and asian people all they want..
first off i can see what u saying but lets be real...he wasn't using the word to make a joke he was using it to insult someone...when black folk do it (not saying it is right) but we do it to make a joke, we just don't be like he's a cracker, he's a cracker, he's cracker....and what about all the other black people in the audience that did nothing to him did they have a right to be disrespected and humiliated?
 11-20-2006, 04:20 PM         #164
XiMu_Nupe_SP04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all you can really say is "wow"...
 11-20-2006, 04:21 PM         #165
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
everyone send me hate... i must be racist since im sticking up for kramer

EDIT: idiots.. no im not racist... and no what he did is not right... but... comedians get away with this all the time... he obviously wasnt serious hell when is a comedian ever serious about racist jokes? hardly ever.. as much as they may be true its all for fun and him saying that was just a spin to try to have fun im sure he doesnt truly hate black people or the ones in the crowd... stop bi*ching already...
u took that as him making a joke? you call someone a n*gga for fun? if this is how u feel then i feel u are a racist i won't send u hate cuz u need more then that...u need help
 11 years ago '04        #166
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 RonMexicoQB said:
FYI Family Matters had a white guy on the starring credits. Remember Carls old boss for the first couple of seasons. One of them seasons he was in every episode.

ya tru... i ain't hatin or nothin im just sayin u cant complain about there being no blacks on Seinfeld when they got almost all black shows too... happens on both sides
 11-20-2006, 04:29 PM         #167
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
why is black people acting like white people have never said zzzzzz before....
mad comedians used to say it....

jackie mason
dennis leary
george carlin
etc etc...

who gives a sh*t
Yes, but there's a big difference between George Carlin using the n-word in his infamous "7 Words You Can't Say on Television" stand-up routine, and Michael Richards using it. Guys like Carlin, Leary, and Mason used the word in context, not as a deliberate insult directed against anyone. Richards did. He foolishly responded to the taunts of two hecklers, and when he said the n-word, it was directed specifically at them; he said it in anger.

However, making racially insulting comments doesn't automatically make someone a racist. I'll bet everyone on here has, at least once in their life, said something hurtful that they wish could take back. The fact is, we don't know for certain what exactly led up to Richards' outburst. Everyone has bad days, where things that a person would normally ignore really set them off. That's what I think happened with Michael Richards – he got angry and said some things he didn't necessarily mean or believe in. Does that make it alright? Of course not. What Richards said was wrong, and he needs to apologize for it – but he's not a racist. Just the same as the hecklers who responded by calling him a cracker aren't racists; they were angry, just like Richards. To the best of my knowledge, Michael Richards does not have a history of using racial slurs as insults, which is another reason why I do not believe him to be racist.

Certainly this outburst will do nothing good for Richards' career. But it shouldn't invalidate his many years of work as a stand-up comedian, or his performance as Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld. People shouldn't stop enjoying Seinfeld because of this one incident. Notice that in the statement released by Jerry Seinfeld, he doesn't claim that Michael Richards is racist.
 11-20-2006, 04:34 PM         #168
aNGeLBaBie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell Nah...
Thats fu*ked up...
 11-20-2006, 04:35 PM         #169
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Yes, but there's a big difference between George Carlin using the n-word in his infamous "7 Words You Can't Say on Television" stand-up routine, and Michael Richards using it. Guys like Carlin, Leary, and Mason used the word in context, not as a deliberate insult directed against anyone. Richards did. He foolishly responded to the taunts of two hecklers, and when he said the n-word, it was directed specifically at them; he said it in anger.

However, making racially insulting comments doesn't automatically make someone a racist. I'll bet everyone on here has, at least once in their life, said something hurtful that they wish could take back. The fact is, we don't know for certain what exactly led up to Richards' outburst. Everyone has bad days, where things that a person would normally ignore really set them off. That's what I think happened with Michael Richards – he got angry and said some things he didn't necessarily mean or believe in. Does that make it alright? Of course not. What Richards said was wrong, and he needs to apologize for it – but he's not a racist. Just the same as the hecklers who responded by calling him a cracker aren't racists; they were angry, just like Richards. To the best of my knowledge, Michael Richards does not have a history of using racial slurs as insults, which is another reason why I do not believe him to be racist.

Certainly this outburst will do nothing good for Richards' career. But it shouldn't invalidate his many years of work as a stand-up comedian, or his performance as Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld. People shouldn't stop enjoying Seinfeld because of this one incident. Notice that in the statement released by Jerry Seinfeld, he doesn't claim that Michael Richards is racist.

I agree...the white comedians...told a story...had a monologue etc...when using the words...like eddie murphy and richard pryor....it was not directed at one person...its was part of generalization, routine, sterotype, etc
and it was all funny....
Kramer just snapped.....i hope no one supports him after this
 11 years ago '04        #170
jaydee563 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Cnn was just reporting Kramer got banned from The Laugh Factory
 11-20-2006, 04:36 PM         #171
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is wrong wit this f*g**t
 11-20-2006, 04:44 PM         #172
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u idiots talking about "they were interupting his show" are complete dumbasses and suspect racists

just say, can u please be quiet, dont interupt im tryna do a show here

c'mon, he knows the deal, hes a celbreity, no excuse to spaz out like that

fu*k em and props to the ppl that left

Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 11-20-2006 at 04:50 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #173
brooklyn2philly 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 1667 1667
I hope all the bad things in life happend to you.
 11 years ago '06        #174
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 JaiMega said:
Because...

White people during the slavery era used to crack whips on black people. A whip cracks, Whipcracker White people crack the whip. THey shortened it to cracker get it now?
lol i know the reason why homeboy...but it good to know somebody know a lil somethin...the thread should be closed now 1
 11 years ago '05        #175
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
woooow didnt c that one comin i voted for no but ye the dude was strait up racist...i mean ye its messed up wit ppl messing up ur show but as a comedian that will always happen to u doesnt mean u gotta get all racial bout it. first mel gibson now this dude altho with mel gibson u could c it comin from a mile away
 11 years ago '04        #176
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
n*gga this n*gga that... the whole "n|gga" context argument was thrown out the window when he said n|gger.

N|gger is a whole new ballgame.

wtf is up with "n|gga" switching to all Z's"

Last edited by Randeezle; 11-20-2006 at 05:15 PM..
 11-20-2006, 05:24 PM         #177
castronovab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that sh*t happened down here they would have rushed the stage and whipped that a.ss
 11 years ago '06        #178
john_420 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
damn...this dude aint a comedian...hes a clown
 11 years ago '05        #179
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1619 1619
i woulda dogged his a.ss n got locked up
 11-20-2006, 05:44 PM         #180
PacMan18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look to the cookie!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy