Nov 20 - Kramer says "n-gger." video inside

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

After learning about this I think that dude is racist

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
pofasho25 
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
racist motherfu*ker
 11 years ago '04        #142
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 whoitbes said:
He probably is racist, but I think he was saying whatever he thought would p!ss those dudes off the most. Usually thats what people look for is whatever will p!ss someone else off the most. Thats why they usually talk about your physical appearance, your family, or most of the time something about your race since racial instults p!ss people off more than almost anything else. He also sounded like he is one of those people that think words are just words and it shouldn't be any less acceptable to say that then to say any other racial slur. He kept saying something about they're just words and they'll arrest him for calling a black man that. He fu*ked up. Its like Dave Chappelle said. Its just insensitive.
exactly... im out... Thread Closed.
 11-20-2006, 03:30 PM         #143
Rukahspac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is done
 11-20-2006, 03:31 PM         #144
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what an idiot thats suppose to be stand up comedy? mans shuda rushed him and stomped him out on stage
 11-20-2006, 03:32 PM         #145
OuTaNdBaD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope this muthafu*ka get strung up-side down with a fork in his a.ss just like he said we should be
 11 years ago '04        #146
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
lol at this clown saying "we" would've had you hanging...60 yrs ago this clown, would've been a lamp shade or a bar of soap somewhere in Germany.
 11 years ago '05        #147
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
What, the offended white dudes here don't understand is. Dave Chappelle had hecklers before, the guy kept saying "I'm RICH bi*ch!!!" and Dave was pissed off like, but he didn't explode like Kramer, he just insulted their intelligence, he noted how obese the heckler was and called him a "dumb fatfu*k" and the heckler just left. I've seen it before...

Dave was professional
Dave was funny, he made the crowd laugh their a.sses off when he dissed the heckler
Dave isn't a racist, note how he also makes fun of himself and black people also, and also people who are spanish.

Kramer, he explodes with anger and hatred and calls the hecklers zzzzzzs like he can't even find a joke to diss the black hecklers like... damn, if you can't find a joke then ask the security to kick them dumb n*ggas out.

Kramer:

Unprofessional
Unfunny
Idiotic.

Notice the differences? Don't try and compare Black comedians with this moron, Dave Chappelle knows how to deal with it, and CHRIS ROCK knows how to deal with hecklers

Hecklers come with the job when your a comedian, its supposed to be a challenge, not to p!ss you off and explode and call these people zzzzzzs, pakis , spics or whatever
 11 years ago '05        #148
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
damn...:wow:
 11-20-2006, 03:41 PM         #149
two2's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....
 11 years ago '06        #150
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
threads like this bout race aint never gon ened...just end this sh*t now. one thing....there is a big difference between sayin zzzzzz and cracker...read the muhfu*kin book. think bout it...if i really gotta prove these dudes wrong (cuz white kids here always tryin to switch sh*t up) then I would have to be on some long typins hit but fu*k it. Think bout it. One question....WHY DID BLACK PEOPLE START CALLING WHITE PEOPLE CRACKERS? close thread..its a wrap 1
 11 years ago '05        #151
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 JaiMega said:
What, the offended white dudes here don't understand is. Dave Chappelle had hecklers before, the guy kept saying "I'm RICH bi*ch!!!" and Dave was pissed off like, but he didn't explode like Kramer, he just insulted their intelligence, he noted how obese the heckler was and called him a "dumb fatfu*k" and the heckler just left. I've seen it before...

Dave was professional
Dave was funny, he made the crowd laugh their a.sses off when he dissed the heckler
Dave isn't a racist, note how he also makes fun of himself and black people also, and also people who are spanish.

Kramer, he explodes with anger and hatred and calls the hecklers zzzzzzs like he can't even find a joke to diss the black hecklers like... damn, if you can't find a joke then ask the security to kick them dumb n*ggas out.

Kramer:

Unprofessional
Unfunny
Idiotic.

Notice the differences? Don't try and compare Black comedians with this moron, Dave Chappelle knows how to deal with it, and CHRIS ROCK knows how to deal with hecklers

Hecklers come with the job when your a comedian, its supposed to be a challenge, not to p!ss you off and explode and call these people zzzzzzs, pakis , spics or whatever

:D THREAD CLOSED!!
 11-20-2006, 03:48 PM         #152
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man **** Seinfeld i never found that sh*t funny, i mean Kramer would act stupid but i still did not find it funny....but eh...this just gives me more of a reason not to watch it....the blacks guys may have said what they said...but "Kramer" haha should be more of a professional ...good comedians would have just shut up the blacks guys by cracking jokes about them...but "Kramer" apparently is not that talented...so eh he resorts to racist namecalling thats stupid and cowardly if you ask me.....its like
"uhhh, damn im mad, i wont crack on you guys, ill just call you n****s!!!"

11 years ago '05        #153
JaiMega 
space
space
 Da Realness said:
threads like this bout race aint never gon ened...just end this sh*t now. one thing....there is a big difference between sayin zzzzzz and cracker...read the muhfu*kin book. think bout it...if i really gotta prove these dudes wrong (cuz white kids here always tryin to switch sh*t up) then I would have to be on some long typins hit but fu*k it. Think bout it. One question....WHY DID BLACK PEOPLE START CALLING WHITE PEOPLE CRACKERS? close thread..its a wrap 1
Because...

White people during the slavery era used to crack whips on black people. A whip cracks, Whipcracker White people crack the whip. THey shortened it to cracker get it now?
 11-20-2006, 03:48 PM         #154
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn karma used to be the fu*kin man now i cant even watch him no more
 11 years ago '05        #155
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 Dr. X said:
damn karma used to be the fu*kin man now i cant even watch him no more
he said KARMA!
 11-20-2006, 03:57 PM         #156
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was there he wouldnt be able to say 'nig' he'd be on the floor before
 11-20-2006, 04:00 PM         #157
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kramer's career and sh*t is officially over now
 11-20-2006, 04:00 PM         #158
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 papikid123 said:
" This is a perfect example that "Free Speech" goes one way. You can say the WORST things about White People, Rednecks, WASPs, and Christians, but you DARE NOT call someone the ngger." Richards has balls! Cheers to Richard!"

"eat sh*t, zzzzzzs.

if you don't want whitey to say "zzzzzz" stop calling each other "n*gga" as a generic term for any black person.

zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz jiggaboo big-lipped porch monkey. don't you hate freedom of speech?"

Too much anti-white racism on this forum (not talking about this thread, because he's a Jew, which is not white). Just trying to balance it out. I didn't write that sh*t neither.

"jews are a waste of white skin, ngger lovers who treat the apes just like men." Louis Logic was wrong.

[pic - click to view]

lol at cracker being=to zzzzzz and tho i know its wrong but whites called us zzzzzzs then we got negro then we got african american (btu what about john kerry's wife she is a white person born in africa and then moved to america she is really the african american) everything about this country is rascist. jews aren't called jewish american. so why are we called african americans? is it cause we aint good enough to be just american i aint ever been to africa. it aint right but we flipped the word zzzzzz and came up with n*gga. it aint right but its better we call ourself what we deem fit then what our slave masters want us to be called but thats just my opinion......sidenote we do need a better name then n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #159
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Well Now He Knows Not To Interrupt Kramer
 11 years ago '05        #160
JaiMega 
space
space
 The Mighty Joe said:
Kramer's career and sh*t is officially over now
It was over when Seinfeld ended in '98 (Was it in 98?) whatever it was over when seinfeld ended.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy