Nov 20 - Kramer says "n-gger." video inside

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

After learning about this I think that dude is racist

Props Slaps
 11-20-2006, 12:05 PM         #41
LostMemories 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam... hes funny in seinfeld but i guess not in this vid...
 11-20-2006, 12:05 PM         #42
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:

see

And muhfu*kas wonder why black people STILL madd.

If Kramer is a full blown racist, then God knows who else is... *cough*bush*cough*
*cough* your a fu*king idiot *cough*

but anyways, Kramer flipped out, i didnt see that type of racist outburst in him but i guess he got mad and said it, what moron he is, everyone has their racist thoughts, but you dont ridicule someone like that, thats a disgrace to himself.
 11 years ago '04        #43
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, nnow his career is gone down the drain, I used to like on Seinfeld too he was funny as hell, now he's on that sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #44
Queminal 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
And to thinkk I was a fan keyword was a fan.
 11-20-2006, 12:08 PM         #45
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:

see

And muhfu*kas wonder why black people STILL madd.

If Kramer is a full blown racist, then God knows who else is... *cough*bush*cough*
ur making black people seem angry, blacks have gotten over that sh*t that and the majority has moved on and doesnt blame "the white man" for every fu*king thing that goes against them.
 11-20-2006, 12:10 PM         #46
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is just proof the average white man still doesn't like your black a.ss.

I hate to sound like Spike Lee now, but... speaking of 50 years ago. It's 50 years later and how far have we come? I'd honestly spit in the man's face if I saw him after seeing this now, but that makes me no better than what he did here.

He bodied himself, I never gave two sh*ts about a Seinfeld to respect him or his work, anyway.
 11 years ago '04        #47
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9589 9589
 QbanLinxx said:
its alright for a black person to call a white guy cracker, but when a white guy calls a black guy a zzzzzz everyone flips out..... fu*k that sh*t, ya motherfu*kers listen to dead prez and they stay talking bout crackers, goodie mob stay talking bout them clampits but its all good....... all of ya who say u dont like him no more are living a double standard.. i dont in anyway condone what he said, but theres a 2 way street to everything...........
fu*k you whiteboy. you cant even compare the words zzzzzz and cracker so get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #48
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
It seemed like he meant to be funny, but he just dug a hole for himself instead........It started out fine, til he dropped the N bomb.........I'm disappointed with him, but it didn't seem like he said it because he's racist.....you know?
 11-20-2006, 12:17 PM         #49
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i cant see it
 11 years ago '06        #50
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
his career already fell to sh*t, now its completely over.
 11 years ago '04        #51
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9589 9589
 ivan1087 said:
It seemed like he meant to be funny, but he just dug a hole for himself instead........It started out fine, til he dropped the N bomb.........I'm disappointed with him, but it didn't seem like he said it because he's racist.....you know?
Tim Meadows (dude who was Leon Phelps on SNL) said he is a hardcore racist
 11-20-2006, 12:26 PM         #52
bigbabyaggie99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Richards, Welcome to the end of the piece of career you had left! People need to be more responsible about what comes out of their mouths.
 11-20-2006, 12:27 PM         #53
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QbanLinxx said:
lol, im not being an idiot... i didnt even watch the tape cuz i dont give a fu*k about kramer or his comedy.... i just think its funny that black people can call white people crackers all day and there not racist. yet the moment a white guy calls a black guy a zzzzzz, or even n*gga they wanna f!ght or say some more stupid sh*t... i'm spanish, that sh*t dont really bother me if someone says spic, cuz that sh*t just proves to me how ignorant they are.
honestly i dont think black people just go around just calling white people crackers for no reason I know i dont but when somebody angers with racial comments like that then those things tend to come out..and calling somebody cracker definetly doesnt have the same impact as the n word theres no history behind cracker

Last edited by ktbballplaya; 11-20-2006 at 12:29 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #54
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn yo ...this just got me mad...i know white folks still ..int he back of they mind..be like..look at this zzzzzz..but damn..this n*gga just yellin thats hit out there. this n*gga know he a has been..he lost his muhfu*kin mind yo. yo i dont care..black white..green...whoever..they should of just jumped his a.ss. you got some cool white peoples that dont like that sh*t...they should of fu*ked dude up.

edit: yo.....n*gga sound like a fu*kin supremecist yo listen to dude LMAO

Last edited by Da Realness; 11-20-2006 at 12:30 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #55
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,206 | Props total: 2594 2594
damn thats cold!
 11-20-2006, 12:32 PM         #56
username007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kramer fu*ked up. Its over for his career.
 11 years ago '04        #57
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
It wasn't as bad as the article made it out to be. I think he was joking at first, but got heated towards the end and meant what he said. Still, his a.ss is in the hot water. He and Mel Gibson might as well rent an island together cause Hollywood is going to vote their a.sses off.

I guarantee he's going to give some bullsh*t heartfelt apology in less than a week.
 11 years ago '06        #58
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 ktbballplaya said:
honestly i dont think black people just go around just calling white people crackers for no reason I know i dont but when somebody angers with racial comments like that then those things tend to come out..and calling somebody cracker definetly doesnt have the same impact as the n word theres no history behind cracker
yo dont even reply to dude..if he is smart he would see why it is a BIG difference between callin a black dude a n*gga and callin a white dude a cracker. dude need to get the fu*k out here and read a book real talk.
 11 years ago '06        #59
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
i couldn't see if ti wasr eally him, read the words in teh caption, or figure out what the fu*k he was saying so it is hard fo me to say anyting about this video
 11 years ago '04        #60
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
F!CK, that was quick:

He refused to comment on-camera when reached by CNN, but the network reported that he said off-camera he felt sorry for what had happened and had made amends.

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy