Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

After learning about this I think that dude is racist

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #301
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 2959 2959
fu*k that f*gget
 11 years ago '06        #302
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 11-22-2006, 12:31 AM         #303
YoSoyHondureno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
Comedians get heckled all the time, black, white, doesn't matter...A Heckler is a Heckler...its part of the business! ..name any great comedian he's been heckled before!!....its the comedian's job NOT TO LOSE IT AND CALL PEOPLE RACIAL SLURS!
KRAMER LOST!
co-sign.

lmao @ them saying he doesn't have any other deals besides Seinfeld. He k!lled any other future deal he could have gotten.

Kramer-Dig a Hole, Dig a Hole, Dig a Hole, Bury YaSelf!!
 11-22-2006, 04:32 AM         #304
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exactly, i dont see any BLACK or HISPANIC comedians shouting out THROW HIM OUT HES WHITE, and other kinds of blatantly, but more importantly SPITEFUL, racism on stage
 11 years ago '06        #305
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
for everybody leavin me hate ...... ya'll can all jump off the tallest building in ya hood n land on a bike wit no seat:finger: .... maybe then.. maybe.. u can get off my d*ck n worry about yours again...

how u gettin mad at me for sayin what i said?! fu*k u if u feel some kinda way.. cuz u probably a racist too... you know just as well as the next man that whiteboys are not allowed to use that word.... so fu*k that double standard bullsh*t ya'll talkin about....

since homeboy kramer was talkin to is such a "zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz" then kramer, and everybody who agrees wit him, can all k!ll yaselves.... before somebody else do....

:finger: KRAMER!!

Last edited by RoBCaSh; 11-22-2006 at 01:08 PM..
 11-22-2006, 01:19 PM         #306
SashaTheMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D :D when youre on stage, anything should be allowed except murder and r*pe, its a show. Everyone deserves an equal ammount of respect, but if you act like a n-gg-- you will get treated like one. to many rules nowadays tread on the whiteman. And these angry groups will take what they can get and as much as they can get as long as its a freebee. Nothing is gonna change, and if obahma somehow gets in office people will hate him too. Obahma even acts whiter then george bush. Look how many commercials or tv shows with black men dating or fu*king whitewomen, compared to white men fu*king a black chick. The media is foul, and wants blackmen to mingle into white culture. they trick the white women to think its cool to be with a blackman. Too bad they are too stupid to see that the black community has the highest amount of aids cases in percentage of any race in america. you should all check out the anti defamation league website if you think what kramer did is wrong. save our freedom of speech.

Im not a racist, im a realist. :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #307
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
the funniest thing was when he say n*gga the first three times people started to laugh but when they seen it was getting out of hand thats when he left
 11-22-2006, 02:59 PM         #308
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam that n*gga lost soo many fans it aint even funny

One
 11 years ago '06        #309
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
honestly I know it will never happen but we would all be better off if we could just laugh when stupid a.ss sh*t happens like this
 11 years ago '06        #310
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 illathruz said:
i think this is going overboard a lil bit... i mean just the fact taht they had interviews with ppl who were black that knew kramer and they dont think he is a racist and will forgive him for this
 11-22-2006, 06:02 PM         #311
kingmeat15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS SH*T RIGHT THERE....IS 'NOT' TIGHT!!!

I guess thats the reason why I never watch his damn shows! This fool is not right for this... he'll get his, I'm serious... that fool better hide somewhere. On some real sh*t... people will be out for his a.ss... BAM!
 11 years ago '04        #312
lostOnez 
space
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
what city was this?....it shouldve been bottle season!
 11-22-2006, 06:08 PM         #313
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
either way hes wrong. ma girl monique and ma dude judge mathis was kickin knowledge on 98.7, alot of yall people here on boxden who see nuthin wrong wit this should have listened
 11-22-2006, 06:11 PM         #314
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are morons he was saying zzzzzz caues black people think its such a bad thing to say, he was just heckling them back. kramer is not racist
 11-22-2006, 06:46 PM         #315
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yall n*ggas maynn every1 should be ma at kramer i cant believe some c*cksuckers is still stickin up for him he lucky he was in dat city cuz i noe if he was here boiiiiiiiii niga would defientaly not be breathin and i put that on everythin
 11 years ago '05        #316
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,119 | Props total: 3606 3606
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
ur making black people seem angry, blacks have gotten over that sh*t that and the majority has moved on and doesnt blame "the white man" for every fu*king thing that goes against them.
This is not true, black people have not gotten over it cuz were constantly reminded of it every day and every where we go. Its something that you have to experience to understand and you cant really understand it unless your black. We recognize racial tension at an early age. You can see it just at the way black and whites interact with each other on levels when conversation such as interracial relationships unfolds in communities. As a black kid, i was taught by my mom to be careful around white people cuz what mess i could get into and stuff like that and i tried to shrug it off as folk tale till i started seeing it with my eyes and how events and things work at times. Just stuff in general that could have families and communities add odds over situations. Alot of why stuff like this will not end is because of what White and Blacks teach their children. Blacks tend to teach their children what could happen if they do the wrong thing around white people and we alot of times are on our guard, which we will over do it and jump to the wrong conclusion at times that turn situations that are harmless into something uncalled for. Whites a lot of times teach their children how to be racist threw their actions infront/or behind black peoples backs. Sometimes even threating their own children by telling them stuff like "if you date a black zzzzzz, i will disowned you and send you off to a girls home or boys home", stuff like that. These are mainly why the cycle is hard to break but its something we all must deal with i guess and just make the best of the situation as we can for Whites and Blacks. You dont have to say a word to be racist towards somebody, all you really have to do is show action/facial expression etc and that is racial tension cuz blacks, we pick up on things like that threw experience and history.......

At the same time, we dont blame the white man for all our problems like you said, at times we do play the race card too much in situations. Now Kramer has a real problem, all he did was show his real feelings, anger alot times show these things what people are really thinking.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 11-23-2006 at 06:07 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #317
FoodLion 
space
space
$911 | Props total: 406 406
"KRAMER" is the new work for Racist or Cracker...

Last night i went to a bar in Chapel Hill and it was alot of "Kramers in there,lol"

Remember where u heard it first...Cuz people gonna start stealing it...lol

Have a Good Thanksgiving Yall..
 11 years ago '04        #318
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
This is truly disappointing. Ignorant bastard. Just shows he's not very smart. Anyone who is racist or has racist tendencies is mentally weaker than me. Just another white man i'm smarter than.
 11-23-2006, 10:18 AM         #319
rspj5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the buddy-head Kramer was tryin to make a point and his stupid a.ss went about it the wrong way and he almost got his a.ss whooped cause if they would have caught him in the hallway.....................
 11-23-2006, 10:23 AM         #320
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
you guys are morons he was saying zzzzzz caues black people think its such a bad thing to say, he was just heckling them back. kramer is not racist
all comedians git heckled, he needs to learn to control his emotions. he is racist cuz this showed us if he gits to certain point of anger he'll let his racism out. and this is wit a big percentage of whites.
y shouldnt we be shocked, wen once some1 offends a jew its all over the place?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy