most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

After learning about this I think that dude is racist

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #281
goranimalgang 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0
racist .....................
 11 years ago '05        #282
cluckaluck 193 heat pts193
space
space
$9,228 | Props total: 6776 6776
thats crazy
 11 years ago '04        #283
CDotHenry 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 0 0
I wanna kno the outcome!
 11 years ago '04        #284
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2557 2557
I'd wager his career to be over... if he had one to begin with.
He's going to be blackballed, because the powers that be can afford to lose him. He isn't making them any money so he'll be a good scape-goat to show America 'How racist it isn't'.

In short... he's a bum.
 11 years ago '05        #285
outerlimitz 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
wow dude was spazzin... i heard a lil bout it but i didnt kno he said all dat... idk how he gonna say all that when he's jewish..think he jus ruined his carrer
 11-21-2006, 02:38 PM         #286
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the white people on here with the black people icons and hip hop slogans all on they sig, identifying themselves with a black subculture and then defending these type of actions, just proves you can act black, but you cant think like the average black man cause you have never experienced the unecessary sh*t we have to go through on a daily.

Frankly if a black comedian went off like that and said you craker motherf!ckers, cheap motherf!ckers, cracker cracker cracker... and was angry and seriously meant what you were saying putting feeling and emotion into it, and everyone knew he was just on a racial tirade, his career would be over but no one would be talking about it cause his axe would come from the big wigs who could blackball him and end his career. The fact of the matter is black people have to cause confusion and make a ruckus just for white people n the country to pay attention to sh*t that happens to us cause yaw act like it aint goin on. Then 2 days later yaw forget and go on about yaw business, but we living the sh*t every day. Just like everytime a rich white girl gets kidnapped, she on the news and sh*t, how many black people you see on the news from being kidnapped???? When was the last time you heard about the people still suffereing from katrina??? How come aint nobody in this country helping the people of africa being slottered 400,000 strong!!!!!

Isnt that why we supposedly also went into Iraq? Cause saddam was slaughtering his people? Then all of a sudden it was a war on terrorism? There aint nobody in Iraq commiting terrorist act in America!!!! yo go to the penitentiary and you supposed to be reformed, but how can you be reformed and you cant even vote??? thats backwards as sh*t!!! guess who's voting power is being lost, yep black people..... guess how many republican would be in power if all those black men were given back their right to vote??? this list of dumb sh*t is so long thats why black people mad, cause white people are ignorant, str8 up, ignorant in the sense that they are lacking sense and awareness of the fact of what is going on in this country, sh*t is funny though, in a few years down the line, white people will be the minority in this country, unless they run it into the ground before then which is whats going on now.... we got special interests running the country, muahfu*kas in the white house making oil deals with eachother, we got the leaders of the free world being elected cause they affiliated with a party and not because of the ideas they represent, the morals they stand for, the fu*king policies they present, the god damn intelligence they possess, fu*k it i could go on all day but there aint enough threads in this muthafu*ker to explain to white people why sh*t is the way it is, yaw see it and ignore it <<---- thats exactly the reason right there....

sh*t and Im one of the few young black dudes that be defending yaw, thinking my peoples need to step up and do their thing but yaw fu*kas is some ignorant bastards.... Im from the streets of south central L.A., there aint no muthafu*ka way you can tell me black people in the hood have the same opportunities, when there aint no school books, when a n*gga gotta worry about f!ghtin at school everyday, when you cant even walk down the muthafu*kin street at night without being "who dat" with every headlight comin down the street, n*gga got to be a genius just to navigate living in a place like that and be able to still focus on school and sh*t like that, man this sh*t is gettin too long.... im out
 11-21-2006, 02:40 PM         #287
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sayin its all of yaw but just like a group of white girls in high school, most of yaw is some followers.... some of yaw are leaders the rest just fall in line to stay in good with the rest of the crowd...
 11 years ago '05        #288
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 2521 2521
this dudes done. err one just snapped. n left.
 11-21-2006, 03:09 PM         #289
derekmerc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 almcaffee said:
at the white people on here with the black people icons and hip hop slogans all on they sig, identifying themselves with a black subculture and then defending these type of actions, just proves you can act black, but you cant think like the average black man cause you have never experienced the unecessary sh*t we have to go through on a daily.

Frankly if a black comedian went off like that and said you craker motherf!ckers, cheap motherf!ckers, cracker cracker cracker... and was angry and seriously meant what you were saying putting feeling and emotion into it, and everyone knew he was just on a racial tirade, his career would be over but no one would be talking about it cause his axe would come from the big wigs who could blackball him and end his career. The fact of the matter is black people have to cause confusion and make a ruckus just for white people n the country to pay attention to sh*t that happens to us cause yaw act like it aint goin on. Then 2 days later yaw forget and go on about yaw business, but we living the sh*t every day. Just like everytime a rich white girl gets kidnapped, she on the news and sh*t, how many black people you see on the news from being kidnapped???? When was the last time you heard about the people still suffereing from katrina??? How come aint nobody in this country helping the people of africa being slottered 400,000 strong!!!!!

Isnt that why we supposedly also went into Iraq? Cause saddam was slaughtering his people? Then all of a sudden it was a war on terrorism? There aint nobody in Iraq commiting terrorist act in America!!!! yo go to the penitentiary and you supposed to be reformed, but how can you be reformed and you cant even vote??? thats backwards as sh*t!!! guess who's voting power is being lost, yep black people..... guess how many republican would be in power if all those black men were given back their right to vote??? this list of dumb sh*t is so long thats why black people mad, cause white people are ignorant, str8 up, ignorant in the sense that they are lacking sense and awareness of the fact of what is going on in this country, sh*t is funny though, in a few years down the line, white people will be the minority in this country, unless they run it into the ground before then which is whats going on now.... we got special interests running the country, muahfu*kas in the white house making oil deals with eachother, we got the leaders of the free world being elected cause they affiliated with a party and not because of the ideas they represent, the morals they stand for, the fu*king policies they present, the god damn intelligence they possess, fu*k it i could go on all day but there aint enough threads in this muthafu*ker to explain to white people why sh*t is the way it is, yaw see it and ignore it <<---- thats exactly the reason right there....

sh*t and Im one of the few young black dudes that be defending yaw, thinking my peoples need to step up and do their thing but yaw fu*kas is some ignorant bastards.... Im from the streets of south central L.A., there aint no muthafu*ka way you can tell me black people in the hood have the same opportunities, when there aint no school books, when a n*gga gotta worry about f!ghtin at school everyday, when you cant even walk down the muthafu*kin street at night without being "who dat" with every headlight comin down the street, n*gga got to be a genius just to navigate living in a place like that and be able to still focus on school and sh*t like that, man this sh*t is gettin too long.... im out
are u fu*kin kiddin me, if a black comedian did this to a white guy nothing would happen at all. how many times do black comedians do the fu*kin corny white man act and nobody says sh*t about it. its only cus michael richards is white, thats why this blew up. and another thing, yaw CAN get jobs if yaw would be serious about the sh*t, yaw cant jobs goin to interviews with chucks, d*ckies and house brades u dumb fu*k. and if u dont like livin in south central move u fu*kin piece of sh*t and stop bi*chin about the ghetto life. and if u talked normal and stoppes spellin words like yaw then maybe u would have a chance in gettin a job until u do that have fun in south central bi*ch, if u really even live there
 11 years ago '06        #290
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
See what happens when bad comedy like Seinfield do to you when it goes off the air for so long? fu*k Michael Kramer racist a.ss.... He made an apology the next night on television for the racial remark, but the biggest fu*k you should go out to the a**holes laughing their a.ss off on camera.

There's a big, big, big, biiiig difference between the words "n-gger" & "n-gga". The first one defines the racial slur that used back in the days in the deep south in slavery probably still now with rich white republicans & their kids especially the ones that are frats, and the second one defines all racial terms no matter what. Watch The Boondocks episode when they tried to kidnapped Oprah Winfrey, and hear the word "n-gga" come out of Romey's mouth where he says...

"I don't mean n-gga in a racial way. Because it defines different kinds of racisms. The word n-gga mean ignorant motherfu*ker in other words you're a n-gga."

Last edited by StreetZ17; 11-21-2006 at 03:17 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #291
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Metalzoa said:
- stop spamming this damn thread. The matter has been done.

I don't come into your thread ending conversation so stay the fu*k outta mine.

:finger:
 11-21-2006, 03:21 PM         #292
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are u fu*kin kiddin me, if a black comedian did this to a white guy nothing would happen at all. how many times do black comedians do the fu*kin corny white man act and nobody says sh*t about it. its only cus michael richards is white, thats why this blew up. and another thing, yaw CAN get jobs if yaw would be serious about the sh*t, yaw cant jobs goin to interviews with chucks, d*ckies and house brades u dumb fu*k. and if u dont like livin in south central move u fu*kin piece of sh*t and stop bi*chin about the ghetto life. and if u talked normal and stoppes spellin words like yaw then maybe u would have a chance in gettin a job until u do that have fun in south central bi*ch, if u really even live there

bi*ch have you walked in my shoes you dumb fu*k, just like i said ignorant, you ignored all the points I made in my on tirade and focused on some totally different other sh*t than what i said... :banghead: :banghead:
 11-21-2006, 03:24 PM         #293
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yeah muthafu*ka im from there, 43rd and central, the jungles, normandy and 41st, man im from all over that town but you wouldnt know about movin around ya whole life you bi*ch muthafu*ka, talk all that sh*t on the internet, sh*t i said was valid, make a comment but dont call me a liar you dumb a.ss...
 11-21-2006, 03:25 PM         #294
DukeFan008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn thas F*cked up man. he usa b a cool white boy. now i cant stand his @$$. well anyway props dog.
 11-21-2006, 03:25 PM         #295
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:

I don't come into your thread ending conversation so stay the fu*k outta mine.

:finger:
dont cry so much. i meant conclusion / summary for my post. GJ for not understanding simple logic. Im not an admin so I cant end a topic.
 11-21-2006, 03:28 PM         #296
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look how mad you got off me callin white poeple ignorant and peeps arent supposed to be offended by what micheal richards said.... proved my point...
 11 years ago '06        #297
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 derekmerc said:

you better be kidding. let me break down what you said line by line:

"if a black comedian did this to a white guy" it hasn't happened so its all speculation on your part.

"how many times do blacks do the corny white dude acts" they are NOT corny, thats why they do em so much

"kramer blew up" black comedians usually don't blow up.

"yaw can get jobs" i guess yaw is the new yall. anyways, check into public school statistics in any state, of your choice, then tell me about geting jobs.

"don't go into interviews with d*ckies and chucks and braids" your starting to sound like kramer. no black man goes into a serious job interview unprepared unless he doesn't have the funds to do so. we know what etiquette is you racist fu*k.

"if you don't like living in south central move" do you know how much it costs to move? how about getting a new lease? if your credit is bad, you'll move into another south central.

"stop bi*ching about ghetto life" stop listening to hip hop. people from the roots to cam'ron talk about ghetto life and guess where hip hop came from?

"and if u talked normal" I believe you meant to say if you spoke properly. again with the kramer routine. you a.ssume blacks cannot speak properly.

Out of all of the posts on this topic that I started, this has to be the most ignorant and biased of them all. But at least your kramer routine is on point :applause:
 11-21-2006, 03:36 PM         #298
salomielove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael richards gay mother fu*ker - I pray to god his never recovers from this sh*t!
 11 years ago '06        #299
954 BOY 
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
i dont care about that damn apology...its obvious he has a bunch of hate built up in him. i kno he at home like:banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #300
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
yea i heard this bulllllsh*t on sirius yesterday... that mufu*ka mustve been all fu*ked up
u kno hes hatin life today
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy