NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

After learning about this I think that dude is racist

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
Man the context of that sh*t was fu*ked up!!!!! I mean if your say Ni&&er in that context WOW!!!!! Dude was Serious!!!!!
 11-20-2006, 09:37 PM         #222
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiWarrior said:
Yall make like you ain't racists...you just ain't racist in public. I know when yall with your friends you crack jokes bout every other race. He just let his views slip out...again and again and again.
actually i live in florida now i have white friends spanish friends black friends i don't hate or discriminate so no i do not let any race comments come out unless its a joke. but i won't sit there and talk about throwing one a jew in a concentration camp and call him kike kike kike kike repeatedly i won't do it if one of my jewish friends are there are not its wrong and with him being jewish he should have atleast some sort of compassion for my peopple seeing how they wasn't done as bad as we was but they still went through it
 11-20-2006, 09:43 PM         #223
WasabiWarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
actually i live in florida now i have white friends spanish friends black friends i don't hate or discriminate so no i do not let any race comments come out unless its a joke. but i won't sit there and talk about throwing one a jew in a concentration camp and call him kike kike kike kike repeatedly i won't do it if one of my jewish friends are there are not its wrong and with him being jewish he should have atleast some sort of compassion for my peopple seeing how they wasn't done as bad as we was but they still went through it
yah what i'm sayin is yah it's funny when it's not to the targeted person(s) face. and it's okay to say it behind their back. but we needa just stop the racism all together, not just public racism.
 11-20-2006, 09:44 PM         #224
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiWarrior said:
yah what i'm sayin is yah it's funny when it's not to the targeted person(s) face. and it's okay to say it behind their back. but we needa just stop the racism all together, not just public racism.
i def agree with you on that
 11-20-2006, 09:50 PM         #225
legecy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Point is... he said it out of hate. Black comedians say it for fun and laughter to put a smile on peoples faces and have a good time. Big difference.
 11 years ago '04        #226
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
he need to go in hiding with Westly Snipes
oops my bad
he hates n-ggers
 11 years ago '05        #227
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,224 | Props total: 15786 15786
 Killamike79 said:
Everybody is at fault in this situation Richards and the heckles....but to me it doesn't make a differences because he was still funny when he did seinfeld and honestly its not going to make less like the character or the show.

11 years ago '04        #228
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
i thought this dude was so funny...wow...
 11 years ago '05        #229
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 687 687
kramer said ni**er out in anger cuz he was being interupted...smh
 11 years ago '04        #230
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
that wasnt coo at all. i officially look at Kramer differently. as a public speaker u gotta be careful not to offend ppl even if they are bein a lil rude towards u, u cant go disrespectin a race. good thing he didnt say that at chocalate sundays (the blk nights at the laugh factory (the place he performed at)) cuz i kno n*ggaz woulda been hot.
 11-20-2006, 10:19 PM         #231
blaqeyez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dunt know who is the bigger a**hole, Kramer or the black doods in the audience who didn't fu*k him up........
 11-20-2006, 10:22 PM         #232
streeta&r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo isn't that racist fu*k a jew??? If he is, he should know better than to say that sh*t especially since alot of people hate jews.

Remember a few months ago when Mel Gibson said something bad about jews when he was drunk (which wasn't caught on tape) and the MEDIA had a frenzy calling him anti-jew or whatever...now that "KRAMER" is caught on tape and not drunk, let's see if the MEDIA goes just as hard if not harder than they did with Mel Gibson..If they don't then we all know why.
 11 years ago '06        #233
jl22 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
him and jerry gonna be on letterman tonight apologizin tryin to boost dvd sales tomorrow...
 11-20-2006, 10:32 PM         #234
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up
 11 years ago '06        #235
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 403 403
its fu*ked up but, i dont think he is a racist for saying that. i'm pretty sure MANY MANY people said n*****r in front of black people. but still he shouldn't of said it in the first place. It just weird because even though that word is very offensive,i ts still being used til today over and over again. Even youngn are pickn it up and not know its history.
 11 years ago '04        #236
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
 MOSESCANOVA said:
be realistic people don't like dead prez cuz they say that and i can see why and how it is offensive to them but for you to think its bullshyt for us to not appreciate and hate what he is saying is bullshyt. a white person got all rights to not fu*k with dead prez ad hate their music and not support them as we have to feel that way about kramer bi*ch a.ss.

u have everyright to be upset about this sh*t, but people tend to overreact to sh*t like this... lets be honest if u let some words that some ignorant a.ss motherfu*ker offend you, then you got bigger problemns then what he said.... i dont seem to recall any threads getting this big and so much controversy when dead prez came out, and goodie was saying that sh*t way before the internet craze started..............
 11 years ago '04        #237
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
 ErnieB said:
fu*k you whiteboy. you cant even compare the words zzzzzz and cracker so get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t

i aint white, even if u said spic it wouldnt bother me, next insult.............
 11-20-2006, 11:12 PM         #238
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if kramer was getting racist comments towards him , he should have mentioned during his outburst, since he didnt , theres no other person to blame other than him
 11-20-2006, 11:13 PM         #239
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said:
that wasnt coo at all. i officially look at Kramer differently. as a public speaker u gotta be careful not to offend ppl even if they are bein a lil rude towards u, u cant go disrespectin a race. good thing he didnt say that at chocalate sundays (the blk nights at the laugh factory (the place he performed at)) cuz i kno n*ggaz woulda been hot.
look at your signature. It boggles my mind how hypocritical people are these days
 11 years ago '06        #240
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
I dont even feel bad for this f*g**t, just like one of the memebers in the audience said other then the show he hasn't done anything. And now he really won't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy