Nov 20 - Kramer says "n-gger." video inside

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

After learning about this I think that dude is racist

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #201
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Da Realness said:
lol my ex just showed me some sh*t on cnn. Kramer was apologizin. He look like a fu*kin baser and his expression was like..."yo imma go k!ll myself after this" dude like sad as hell lmao
I couldn't find it. and i'm a pipeline subscriber. up it on youtube.
 11 years ago '05        #202
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
damn he flipped out. other guy looked more stupid, though, coming back at Kramer.
 11 years ago '05        #203
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
im black but it aint no different than blacks on stage saying cracker, i woulda knock dude the phuck out.. dont talk after its done..handle that handle or shut the phuck up

Last edited by hustleinc.com; 11-20-2006 at 08:05 PM..
 11-20-2006, 08:23 PM         #204
n4twomp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont unerstand u people, black comedians clown on white people all the time and finally someone mans up and sais some sh*t and now hes the worst man ever, im not a rascist but fu*k, u black people are the most rascist people out there, if whites created a WET (white entertainment television) there would be another watts riot i know thats off subject but im trying to get a point across
 11-20-2006, 08:30 PM         #205
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n4twomp said:
i dont unerstand u people, black comedians clown on white people all the time and finally someone mans up and sais some sh*t and now hes the worst man ever, im not a rascist but fu*k, u black people are the most rascist people out there, if whites created a WET (white entertainment television) there would be another watts riot i know thats off subject but im trying to get a point across

white entertainment television.....huh thats called 99% of whats on TV...
yes KKKramer is the worst man ever....but not really...he actually is a brave soul that spoke truly what was in his heart....
many whites wish they could say what he said to black people
 11 years ago '05        #206
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 n4twomp said:
I am sick of seeing these types of posts. This is predictable and typical. Please stop bringing up black comedians do this or hispanic comedians do it. That has nothing to do with this. We are talking about this issue and this issue alone. There is no justification at all. He started going into real racist sh*t the referencing of lynching is what set this sh*t off. Dude looked like he had anger in him. I have never seen a comedian have that much rage and anger like that with make racial comments behind it. There is no comparison and no justification.

Last edited by bootsy; 11-20-2006 at 08:39 PM..
 11-20-2006, 08:36 PM         #207
nyks311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....
that mothafu*ka is crazy
 11-20-2006, 08:36 PM         #208
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude wasn't never funny to me anyways,Career ain't even worth a interview,lick balls white nigggggggggggaaaaaaaaaa lol.
 11-20-2006, 08:38 PM         #209
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
white entertainment television.....huh thats called 99% of whats on TV...:D
yes KKKramer is the worst man ever....but not really...he actually is a brave soul that spoke truly what was in his heart....
many whites wish they could say what he said to black people

....... :applause:
 11-20-2006, 08:41 PM         #210
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n4twomp said:
U must don't understand what are ancestor went through. W.E.T. is every channel even BET,cuz it's own by white people now.
 11 years ago '05        #211
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 hustleinc.com said:
im black but it aint no different than blacks on stage saying cracker, i woulda knock dude the phuck out.. dont talk after its done..handle that handle or shut the phuck up
Yeah I'm sure black comedians reference whites hanging from trees all the time. :finger: :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #212
quikk 
space
space
$403 | Props total: 0 0
that was some fuct up sh*t he said. reminds me of mel gibson's anti-jew rant, but worse. he'll be on letterman tonight saying that he was drunk and isnt racist. he loves black ppl, yada yada yada. fu*kin dumb sh*t is lucky he got out the comedy club alive. they'll hang him upside down and unload shells in his a.ss.....
 11-20-2006, 08:47 PM         #213
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n4twomp said:
u joking right? granted we may be the most racist but if u don't see how thats justifiable. remember once bitten twice shy or how about you fool me once shame on u u fool me twice shame on me?
 11-20-2006, 08:47 PM         #214
c2h1u5k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
wow... a white man says the n word and its HUGE deal and hes very racist... but chappelle and the rest of comedians out there can say w/e the fu*k they wants spewing out racial slurs about spanish, white, and asian people all they want..
yeah but the difference is this guy said this out of anger.....all comedians make racial epitaphs in which is cool cuz if you can't laugh at yourself somebody will for you....i'm just sick and tired of people makin racial remarks then apologizing...say what u mean mean what u say..be a stand up guy you'll have much more respect....i rather u let me know how u feel than p!ss on me and tell me it's rainin'...bottom line who gives a fu*k how the next man feels about u if u aint puttin bread on my table fu*k u......we all have prejudices if it's not with race it's something else...u just have to know how to go about things and this wasn't the way
 11 years ago '04        #215
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
WoooooW:jawdrop:....look at dis ma'fu*ka....u gotta be kiddin me...At least we know how he really feel... fu*ka
 11 years ago '05        #216
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Look it's pointless to waste words on some the ignorant white trash in this thread. Those who have type of sympathy for Kramer lol.

They'll never listen, I don't even don't know why they are on this "Black" site to begin with.

Anyone who breathes racial slurs at ANYBODY with MALICE should pay for it.

Don't bother with this Dave Chappelle or black people do it too either. Two wrongs don't make a right. 'Sides... Chappelle ain't even a racist if you idiots haven't figured it out yet.

Thats it, so stop crying about it. This is like the last time I'm gonna repeat this.

Last edited by JaiMega; 11-20-2006 at 08:52 PM..
 11-20-2006, 08:51 PM         #217
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and all you white folk don't get it twisted a black guy calls me a n*gga then its cool but if he calls me a n1gger then we got beef and thats for any black person and i think any other black person feels the same.
 11 years ago '05        #218
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 MegaTON said:
well yall opinions dont even matter HE HIMSELF SAID HE fu*kED UP, HIS HOMIE SAID HE fu*kED UP all yall can do is look like hired garbage men from this point
still, it aint like he the word zzzzzz slipped out by accident, that would be some sh!t you can apologize for...this n*gga went all out with his disrespect ....so fukk him
 11 years ago '06        #219
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
word. the problem is nonblacks have trouble understanding context with n-gger. in my opinion n-gger and n-gga is the same thing it just depends on how you say it. like, "what the fu*k you said n-gger," is bad. "that's my n-gger" is bad if a white person says it, but if a black person says it, its a term of endearment. then again, it can be a diss depending on the context.
 11-20-2006, 09:28 PM         #220
WasabiWarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall make like you ain't racists...you just ain't racist in public. I know when yall with your friends you crack jokes bout every other race. He just let his views slip out...again and again and again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy