Lil niggaz born after 1989...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 beatboyheatboy said:
22 is the new 12????
hell yeah. To tell the truth it aint about age! Its about n*ggas and bi*ches.. lol
 11-21-2006, 12:58 PM         #162
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phew...Glad Im born in 1988...

haha but on the real though, the threadstarter has a point. Hip-Hop nowadays is just annoying, I havent heard anything that even COMPARES to Nas, Jay-Z, 2pac, BIG, Big L, Big Pun, Eminem, Wu Tang (and all the other legends).
 11 years ago '06        #163
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
this is a very true thread
 11 years ago '06        #164
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 elmonto said:
this is a very true thread

true indeed
 11 years ago '06        #165
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 ™Mason™ said:
aye real talk to the thread starter.. but 89 naw son... u need to pushed it up to 85 maybe 86....cause any1 now old enough to remember or lived thru the golden era in the 80's doesnt kno as thing about hip hop period

I WAS GUNNA SAY DAT TOO B/CUZ WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU BORN IN 89' AND 1992'93' COMES AROUND AND SONGZ AND ALBUMZ LIKE THESE HIT THE STREETZ:

2PAC- I GET AROUND
ICE CUBE-CHECK YOURSELF
DR. DRE- THE CHRONIC-THE WHOLE ALBUM
DOGGYSTYLE
BLACK MOON-WHO GOT THA PROPS
EPMD- THA HEADBANGER
KOOL G RAP WAS OUT THEN, I THINK
RAEKWON- ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX
GHETTO BOYS- MIND PLAYIN TRICCZ ON ME,...(I LEFT SHYT OUT BUT THERES MO THAN DAT)

^^^^^ A 3 OR 4 YEAR OLD IZ TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND DAT THAT WAS GOOD MUZIC LET ALONE COMPREHEND THA SONG, THEY STILL IN POTTY TRAININ. AND IF THEY HEAR THA SONG SOME YEARZ LATER AND GET HIP TO IT DATZ COO BUT THA BUZZ AROUND THA SONG IZ LONG GONE AND YOU DONT GET TO ENJOY THA SUCESS OF THA SONG(WHEN IT WAS ON TOP) AT THA SAME TIME THA WORLD DOES, SO THEY'LL VALUE THAT SHYT LESS AND IT'LL GO OVER THEY'RE HEAD. HIPHOPZ BEEN THRU A WHOLE LOT OF TRANSITIONZ AND PHASES SO IF YOU BEEN THERE FOR THA JOURNEY YOU'LL HAVE MORE APPRECIATION FOR ALL ERA'S OF HIPHOP(OLD MAINLY) AS TO WHERE SOMEONE BORN IN THA MIST OF THIS WILL ONLY LIKE WHO'Z HOT AT THA TIME. DATZ COO, BUT DO SOME RESEARCH, THEREZ SOME HOT OLD SHYT TOO. I DONT WANNA HEAR ALL THIS STUCC IN THA PAST FROM THA YOUNGSTAZ BECAUSE IN ORDER TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOIN YOU GOTTA KNOW WHERE YOU STARTED FROM. I WAS BORN IN 1980 SO I AM HIPHOP.

11 years ago '05        #166
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 I_Am_Hiphop134 said:

^^^^^ A 3 OR 4 YEAR OLD IZ TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND DAT THAT WAS GOOD MUZIC LET ALONE COMPREHEND THA SONG

What Yu Talking About,I Was At The Age Of 5 Or So,Singing Eazy E Shyt and Knew What The Song Ment.....

You Can Only Find 30% Of Kids Back In That Day That Knew What Eazy Was Really Sayin About "Kickin It Till I Pop A 40 Now."
 11-21-2006, 06:20 PM         #167
DJ Playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was born in '91 and i listen to big l, common, murs, nas, hov, rhymefest, etc, so this aint all true.
 11-21-2006, 06:32 PM         #168
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDudeMJ said:
phew...Glad Im born in 1988...

haha but on the real though, the threadstarter has a point. Hip-Hop nowadays is just annoying, I havent heard anything that even COMPARES to Nas, Jay-Z, 2pac, BIG, Big L, Big Pun, Eminem, Wu Tang (and all the other legends).

IF YOU FOLLOW THE UNDERGROUND THERE ARE AFEW THAT CAN COMPARE...

ALL I NEED TO SAY IS I WAS BORN IN 1990 BUT I DONT fu*k WITH THA sh*t ON TV OR RADIO I fu*k WITH sh*t THA THREAD STARTER DONT EVEN HEAR
 11-21-2006, 06:34 PM         #169
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
you lil n*ggaz is the reason hip hop is dying...you have no thirst for good music...and are quick to jump on fads like "D4L, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Dipset"...you're also the same lil n*ggaz that diss legends like Hov and think n*ggaz like Jim Jones are actually in the same weight class as the n*gga...you little sh*t break n*ggaz make me sick...oversided hat wearing bi*ches...long a.ss night gown white tee wearing pricks...
Born in 1990

And im the one k!lling Hip Hop? fu*k outta here.
 11-21-2006, 06:39 PM         #170
MrW1gg1es 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea you all tellin half the truth, or are the rappers out now jus fronting bc they cant rap and thinkk they are hard......alot of rappers are better than hov and thts the truth, second dipset can fukin rap and get over it if you dont like it......plus i agree tht younger mother fukers are ruining hip hop but you kno thts why we still are blessed by rapppers lik game, kanye, lil wanye, santana, jr writer, nas, snoop, rick ross, slim thug, ugk, ludacris this is jus a list of rapppers keeping hio hop alive and dipset a ride high
 11-21-2006, 06:41 PM         #171
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrW1gg1es said:
we still are blessed by rapppers lik game, kanye, lil wanye, santana, jr writer, nas, snoop, rick ross, slim thug, ugk, ludacris this is jus a list of rapppers keeping hio hop alive and dipset a ride high
I guess two out of 10 isn't so bad....

F
 11-21-2006, 06:46 PM         #172
backnaction05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it'll get worse before it gets better....

1986 here.
 11-21-2006, 06:53 PM         #173
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naaa sum lil n*ggas respect hov
 11 years ago '06        #174
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
What Yu Talking About,I Was At The Age Of 5 Or So,Singing Eazy E Shyt and Knew What The Song Ment.....
YEA,YEA BUT ALOT A TIMES KIDS SING ALONG WIDD DA SONG BUT DONT FULLY UNDERSTAND IT. I DONT THINK A 3,4,5 YEAR OLD KNOWZ WHAT A "TRAP" IZ, AND THATZ JUST A TERM. THERE TO YOUNG TO KNOW THE SONG THEY SANG ALONG TO HAD A MEANING
 11-21-2006, 07:05 PM         #175
TheRealTmac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're going to stereotype a group of people for ruining the genre, you're an ignorant moron who isn't helping at all.
 11 years ago '06        #176
space
space
WE AINT STEREOTYPIN', BUT THA THREAD DOES APPLY TO "SOME" YOUTH. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN " CAM>>NAS IN SOME THREADS
 11 years ago '06        #177
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
n*gga fu*k off. In a time and date where we have so many issues going on in the world, we'd rather just listen to songs that will keep us happy and interest us. As much as i like Jay Z, i'm not gonna listen to his CD when i just want to have fun when i could be listening to the remix of Walk it Out. When i feel say and i actually want to hear something lyrical, thats the time that i'll listen to Jay Z's old sh*t, not Kingdom Com or w/e its called but the Blueprint. Right now i'd take a lot of young n*ggas in the game over Jay Z.
 11-21-2006, 07:59 PM         #178
xRockyxThomasx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, let me touch on this subject. In case you forgot, it wasn't just about the music. The same people that are on here today talking about how they listen to Big L and Pac, will be comparing Nas and Jim Jones tommorow. It's not just about the music. Yall embarress yourself with your white tees that would fit your uncle who sits around and slobs on McDonalds all day. Yall embarress yourselves by wearing hats that fall down past your ears. I realize being "gangsta" or whatever the fu*k you call yourselves may be cool to your friends, but where are those friends gonna be when your locked up behind bars? Laughing at you, maybe making one visit, and then forgetting about you.

Music these days are made for the clubs with weak a.ss lyrics because thats all that sells. And even then, it doesn't sell that much. To many people, myself included, stay up on their bootleg game. Maybe if we would all take a little bit out of our pockets, and spend on a classic album, we would see more of them. A lot of people won't agree with me, but it starts to get bad, when groups that showed promise in certain songs, begin to dissolve because their record doesn't sell enough to pay them all. Maybe yall will read this and say how stupid this sh*t is. If ya feel me, prop me.
 11 years ago '05        #179
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 668 668
like I said before don't try to blame on the youngin's. I was born in 1989 and I know people in they 30s talking reckless about rap. You try to act like back then everyone is righteous when it comes to hip-hop. Y'all were probably the ones in line waiting for the new Vanilla Ice album to come out.
 11 years ago '05        #180
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 668 668
and wtf is up wit all this back in our day it was all about the message. Man even back in the 80s n*ggas was all about fu*kin the females and getting money. After those block parties they was back out there bustin heads. You act like everyone down with hip-hop in the 80s was focused on politics and all that. I know alot of emcees and writers from the bronx that was around that era and will tell you dead up how it was. Stop trying to act like you a true hip-hop head because you read a couple of books. Be real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now