Lil niggaz born after 1989...

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 pa_general said:
you lil n*ggaz is the reason hip hop is dying...you have no thirst for good music...and are quick to jump on fads like "D4L, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Dipset"...you're also the same lil n*ggaz that diss legends like Hov and think n*ggaz like Jim Jones are actually in the same weight class as the n*gga...you little sh*t break n*ggaz make me sick...oversided hat wearing bi*ches...long a.ss night gown white tee wearing pricks...
I didnt even bother reading through the 10 pages of this. Whatever hate you caught for this you deserved. Hip hop ain't dying. Just look for and listen to what you like and keep it moving. The internet is a great outlet for music, far better than TV and radio combined. Let the children have their fun. If there is one thing I learned by being a teacher is that you can't change what the children like. This is what they are exposed to just as we (the older heads) were exposed to Rakim, KRS, Chuck D, Nas, Wutang, Pac and etc.

Last edited by tazbk; 11-20-2006 at 10:34 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #142
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
lol @ the thread starter sonning all these lil kids.
And this is all I hear is the young kids always comparing the old skool music to the new skool sh*t. 2 examples. an old ex coworker back in 2003 was really arguing with me the lil wayne can run circles around cannibus, kurupt, nas, dmx, and eminem. it was a funny topic to me just cause he was saying all this with a serious look on his face and a strong defensive tone in his voice. guy was 18 at the time. so what did he know.
example 2: me and my 21 year old friend were just talking about rap. All of a sudden he brings up that young chezzy has the best flow, better lyrics cause he's more street and is the most versatile rapper out there. that he's a beast on the mic. i told him to go listen to krs 1, a young ll cool j, couple wu tang artists like rza and ghost. guy comes back, says he listend to it twice. Still tells me the that that era of rap was the worst. That 80's and 90's of rap was the worst. that the music back then had no flare no excitement and was a total bore. i just looked at him with a "wtf" look. so i made him a mix cd of jay-z dmx and a few others with songs like party up cash money ho's and others. listen to it just once and says it not crunk enough for his sytem. the south music is just not to be messed with. so after all that i just gave up on the lil guy. from what me and him talk about music. he simply thinks the music is suppose to be about having lots of bass in the speakers a good voice a nice cd cover and a hot lookin video with bi*ches on it. now noithing against videos with half neked girls on it, but the videos are really boring and stay the same. this is what todays youth is exposed with. lame boring videos and weak a.ss songs with wack artisats that shouldn't have no place in the music industry like the likes of nelly, young cheezy, lil jon and the rest of those one dimensional music makin queers. now i dont blame all the young kids 21 and under but the majority of them is why the music is on a decline. music quality wise. kids seem to like this bullsh*t that has no message. most of the kids listen to the radio. anything that gets played 3 times within the hour is implanted in their minds that its the hottest sh*t out there next to anal s3x. this era of music is wack and i tried to elevate myself music wise. it aint working. im an open minded person but i just cant stand this junk. its cool to listen to every now and then. but its the same fu*kin topic. money, gold grills, ho's, clubing, rims. i also blame the south. im just waiting for nas and rza albums to drop. come tomorrow (tuesday the 21st) i'm coppin the jay-z.
 11-20-2006, 10:55 PM         #143
Miccey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Age doesnt have to dow ith everything....you are talking like they were no junk rappers in the 80's...

I am only 18 but I choose to learn more about good old school music, but not everyone is into the fad music. I listen to Little Brother, Cunninlynguists, Common, Talib, The Roots, Mos Def...and they are definitely not fad rappers nor are any of them junk. Age doesnt determine what kind of hip hop fan you are..I know some older folks who lived in hip hop's "golden age" who are bopping their heads to chicken noodle soup, because they say thats what hip hop used to eb about. Positive music that a wide range of people can enjoy and relate to.
 11 years ago '05        #144
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$844 | Props total: 2580 2580
This Is 100% Truth B Good Post
 11-20-2006, 11:00 PM         #145
herbal_t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*k wit this thread. They be having some nice producing and beats nowadays, but I still find myself listen to sh*t from the good ol' days.
 11 years ago '05        #146
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
hip-hop isnt dead and its not dying....theres just alot of different genres of rap music and most of the popular rap music sucks...im not young im in my mid 20s...i like dipset i dont htink theyre great rappers but they make good songs..sh*t that makes me laugh and sh*t i like to listen too someitmes...i dont think young joc is a good rapper but when im cruising in my car i like to listen to his sh*t..hes got good beats and catchy songs...all you people who say hip-hop is dying are retarded...listen to what you want to listen to why are you worried about what other people like
 11-20-2006, 11:09 PM         #147
DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
you lil n*ggaz is the reason hip hop is dying...you have no thirst for good music...and are quick to jump on fads like "D4L, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Dipset"...you're also the same lil n*ggaz that diss legends like Hov and think n*ggaz like Jim Jones are actually in the same weight class as the n*gga...you little sh*t break n*ggaz make me sick...oversided hat wearing bi*ches...long a.ss night gown white tee wearing pricks...

..... The young lil n*gga who wet behind the ear shooting puppy water dont know sh*t i cant blame him if he caugt up in the b.e.t hype brainwashed by the clear channel stations.. it not there fault they what red rox would say " You big dummy"
 11 years ago '04        #148
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
aye real talk to the thread starter.. but 89 naw son... u need to pushed it up to 85 maybe 86....cause any1 now old enough to remember or lived thru the golden era in the 80's doesnt kno as thing about hip hop period
 11 years ago '04        #149
Big B 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is real talk...props
 11 years ago '06        #150
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
You know n*ggas ain't deep you dumb
n*ggas ain't gangsta you gum I chew lil' n*ggas
Hock-too spew lil' n*ggas
I can only view lil' n*ggas like lil' n*ggas
But in lieu of lil' n*ggas tryna play that boy
I (pew pew) lil' n*ggas wit' the latest toy
Unlike you lil' n*gga I'm a grown a.ss man
Big shoes to fill n*gga grown a.ss pants
Prolly hustle wit'cha pops go ask ya parents
It's apparent y'all starin' at a legend who
Put a few lil' n*ggas in they place before
Try to eat wit'out sayin' they grace before
Blasphemous bastard get'cha faith restored
Y'all viewin' y'all version of the Lord God
MC lil' n*gga applaud or
Forever burn in the fire that I spit at y'all
I rebuke you little n*gga the meek shall perish
I roof you little n*gga I'm a project terrorist
Cute you little n*ggas think you in my class
Time for two little n*ggas who'll feel my wrath
I mute you lil' n*gga you a lil' n*gga
I shall abuse you lil' n*gga I'm a ill n*gga
Now shoot you lil' n*ggas go somewhere and play
'Cause the day I lose to you lil' n*ggas no pay
 11 years ago '04        #151
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
That statement is half true, my n*gga be listenin to that dipset sh*t, he actually put me on to them n*ggas & he older than me. n*ggas just afraid to be theyselfs, they wanna potrait something that they not or scared of if they say that sh*t is wack they might get clowned or some sh*t. I was just talkin to someone about this sh*t the other day like these lil n*ggas don't kno what music is. Im not no oldies n*gga but dam I kno good music. I appreciate old music, I still bump alot of oldies sh*t everyday on the way home from work. Rick James, Issac Hayes, Teddy P, the list goes on, but thats me thats just the sh*t I was raised on.

Last edited by J. Jones04; 11-20-2006 at 11:24 PM..
 11-20-2006, 11:48 PM         #152
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is real talk

I was born in 88, but cotdamn, I got some sense in me.......

You can tell someones age on this board by the threads easily, not to be on some judgemental sh*t, but half the time that shows up
 11 years ago '04        #153
randy54 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 90 90
they never heard the thoro joints thats why when the youngins on my block get old enough imma play my music for them
 11 years ago '06        #154
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 J. Jones04 said:
That statement is half true, my n*gga be listenin to that dipset sh*t, he actually put me on to them n*ggas & he older than me. n*ggas just afraid to be theyselfs, they wanna potrait something that they not or scared of if they say that sh*t is wack they might get clowned or some sh*t. I was just talkin to someone about this sh*t the other day like these lil n*ggas don't kno what music is. Im not no oldies n*gga but dam I kno good music. I appreciate old music, I still bump alot of oldies sh*t everyday on the way home from work. Rick James, Issac Hayes, Teddy P, the list goes on, but thats me thats just the sh*t I was raised on.
Yeah thats true..
 11 years ago '06        #155
93G4Life 
space
space
Git on the floor!!!!! Whoa! I'm the Party Starter,
You might have a good time but we party harder
So, tell the DJ to play my song
& we could dance all night to the early mornin'

Oh! I'm the Party Starter,
You might have a good time but we party harder
So, tell the DJ to play my song
& we could dance all night to the early mornin'
Dance, an aphrodisiac
Women gyrating, simulating sensual acts
To stimulating musical tracks
I thought I was just gon' come out tonight & get a brew & relax
But no! Uh uh, when you're the party starter
It's like you're on call, you're what the doctor ordered
It's like you gotta block the border to the door
& shock em when it's boring....
GIT ON THE FLOOR!!
Ughh, it's the groovicide bomber, mic in my vest
Tight, strapped to my chest
Like, I'ma run up in the party hollerin'
& be like "Ohhh!", fulfillin' my callin'
Big! (Big), Will! (Will), that's my name, whoop!
Writin' rhymes, that's my game, whoop!
Ask me again and I'll tell you the same, whoop!
Just write ya number down right next to ya name, girl

[CHORUS]

He was raised in the days when the roof was raised
Every rap occasion, new & amazing
The back of the stage amazed and gazin'
Prayin for the day they would one day praise him
Studied the ways of the game & made it
Came through the maze & the haze & played it perfect
Days any person hated & cursed him, he was unfazed
He waited, it was worth it, he never retaliated
He saved it, slavin', on the road blazin'
Days when he was low, nothin' could raise him
He came to the show & somethin' uncaged in him
Like the pope, but its party crusade, I'm like braids that's never gon'
fade (ya heard)
I'm like, 23's on an Escalade, throw me into the rave
like you threw a grenade - BOOM!!

[CHORUS (2x)]

I call for the days of the unadulterated
When the artistry was cultivated
You know, back when rap was smart and multilayered
We could rap without A&Rs& ultimatums (damn)
Now today I could say I long for the days when the party was all about
partyin'
I was a mini-party starter then
My mind bends when I call my pen
The big question should I run the mind a vittle
Food for thought or dumb the rhyme a little
But Will "if you come to high that'll alienate folks & they won't buy it"(yo),
Look, people getting trapped in the track
& they be clappin', even when the rappin' is wack
Yo, what happened, when did we get happy wit that?
He's old-fashioned (yup), but let's be happy he's back
(Ya heard me!)

[CHORUS (2x)]
 11 years ago '06        #156
93G4Life 
space
space
Peep the last verse NOTHING BUT TRUTH!
 11-21-2006, 02:18 AM         #157
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1/2 of these dipset stans on bx wear pink thongs no homo
 11-21-2006, 02:22 AM         #158
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was born in 1989... so i guess i'm safe?
 11 years ago '06        #159
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
glad n*ggas agree...
 11 years ago '05        #160
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
22 is the new 12????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy