Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2006, 08:41 PM         #121
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
n*gga...YOU ARE 14...shut up.
IM 16, GET IT RIGHT

I WAS BORN 1-2-90

JUST 2 DAYS AFTER YOUR RETARDED DEADLINE
 11 years ago '06        #122
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
IM 16, GET IT RIGHT

I WAS BORN 1-2-90

Wow@ the disrespect..
 11 years ago '06        #123
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
IM 16, GET IT RIGHT

I WAS BORN 1-2-90

lol@ 16...n*gga just got into puberty & copped his first feel of t*tties...you made me "laugh out loud" lil man...Ol "Brooklyn Style" pepperoni acne having pizza faced prick.
drphil slapped this ish

11-20-2006, 08:45 PM         #124
DatLunyKid809 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Was Born Afta 89 But Dipset Iz Wack Cuz Dey Got No Skillz Cam Cant Rap And Jay-Z Will Murda Cam (Dipset Wack)(Roc La Familia Ya Tu Sabe)
 11-20-2006, 08:47 PM         #125
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true, i hate when people make threads dissing people like jay-z, nas, wu tang and just basically talkin out the a.ss sayin they are garbage and washed up...the recent trend of rappers are all one dimensional either they got punchlines or they are hypemen.....or they are from the south:rolleyes: and like to snap all the time and wear bright colors (dont get me wrong i fuk wit jeezy, ludacris lil wayne ) but none of them are on the level that say jay-z or nas is
 11-20-2006, 08:47 PM         #126
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
lol@ 16...n*gga just got into puberty & copped his first feel of t*tties...you made me "laugh out loud" lil man...Ol "Brooklyn Style" pepperoni acne having pizza faced prick.

HAHAHAH YOUR REAL IMATURE FOR A OLD CAT
 11 years ago '06        #127
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
HAHAHAH YOUR REAL IMATURE FOR A OLD CAT

lol the lil n*gga spelled it like the RnB group...damn the US public school system...
 11 years ago '06        #128
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LMAOOOOOO!!!! 1987 STAND THE fu*k UP.....we all crack babies.....we like that good sh*t lol
 11-20-2006, 08:52 PM         #129
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
lol the lil n*gga spelled it like the RnB group...damn the US public school system...
:sleepy:

U STILL DIDN'T PROVE THAT U KNOW sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP BUT TO PUT DOWN THA NEW ACTS
 11 years ago '05        #130
DJ Controversy 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 5 5
I hope you got an extra mic and a fire proof cuz this n*gga spoke the truth
 11 years ago '04        #131
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
 pa_general said:
lol lil n*gga go hand wash your "Spidey" draws...
haahha go bump some miles davis and kick the kids off ya lawn wit ya emotional old diaper wearing a.ss...mad bc i dont have the same view points as u
 11 years ago '05        #132
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
damn what the fu*k is with the age-hate in this thread...

I don't even listen to the stuff back then, whats the point? sh*t's all boring and old anyway. I bump AZ though.

The problem is, all you old men whining about this sh*t living in the past listening to Eazy E or old Ice Cube and sh*t.

How are you blaming 90s kids for state of rap is in now? I don't buy their sh*t! I come on BX every now and then to DL mixtapes!

Old a.ss men go play bingo.
 11-20-2006, 09:06 PM         #133
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaallllllllllllliiiiiiiiiinnnnnn
 11-20-2006, 09:19 PM         #134
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

I don't even listen to the stuff back then, whats the point? sh*t's all boring and old anyway. I bump AZ though.

The problem is, all you old men whining about this sh*t living in the past listening to Eazy E or old Ice Cube and sh*t.

How are you blaming 90s kids for state of rap is in now? I don't buy their sh*t! I come on BX every now and then to DL mixtapes!

AWWWW, YOUR MAKING US LOOK BAD YOU fu*kIN IDIOT
 11-20-2006, 09:22 PM         #135
Lotto_Stud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No hate, but how can you honestly say that they age is the n*ggas k!llin it when the actual dudes makin the music was born in the 80's. I also hate that bull, but if they could get back to the point when club hits was like hypnotize, we'd be straight
 11 years ago '05        #136
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 JaiMega said:

11 years ago '05        #137
jkrhomies8 
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
 pa_general said:
I knew rap music was officially dead when I went to the club up here and seen n*ggaz from up north "Leanin and Rockin" with it...damn shame when Kelly Clarkson putting out harder albums then n*ggaz...
 11 years ago '05        #138
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
dont blame the youth.... blame the older dudes bumpin that sh*t out they trunk!..... stupid muthafukas are born everyday.... not just after 89'
 11-20-2006, 10:14 PM         #139
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this, it really depends on your environment really. Who you were raised with and what their music tastes are.

Like I was born in '88, but I my oldest sister was really into Hip-Hop man. She was born in '76 so whatever she was listening to, I was. She had everything man. I swear her CD collection is like a fu*kin music store now. I really got into it when E-40 had that single on the radio. Sprinkle Me or somethin like that. That was my sh*t!

Now growin up, even the commercial music is BAD! It wasn't like that in the 90's. fu*k! Gimmie some Shyne, DMX, Jay-Z, Black Rob, Nas, Biggie, ATCQ........ n*gga I can go on. Where my LL at? So I mean my point is really, like if your people aren't into music like that, n*ggas gon fall for that bullsh*t music.
 11 years ago '04        #140
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 pa_general said:
you lil n*ggaz is the reason hip hop is dying...you have no thirst for good music...and are quick to jump on fads like "D4L, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Dipset"...you're also the same lil n*ggaz that diss legends like Hov and think n*ggaz like Jim Jones are actually in the same weight class as the n*gga...you little sh*t break n*ggaz make me sick...oversided hat wearing bi*ches...long a.ss night gown white tee wearing pricks...
word! its like the young generation doesnt appreciate good music they only like whoevers in the limelight or on the radio. my homeboys lil brotha whose still in hs was arguin wit me that Cam is betta than Ghostface. damn shame
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy