Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
 Fresh Whyte said:
Some Music Is For The House & Packers and Another Is For Th Car.....

Yeah I Throw In Illmatic,BluePrint,& Enter the Wu-Tang Around The House Or On My Way To Skool When I Aint Trying To Take My Car

But When I Take My Car,I'm Tryin Chill and Zone Out To Some Shyt That Get Me Pump.I Know You n*ggas Aint Sitting In Ya'll Rides Blastin Out "Protect Ya Neck Or Rewind" Now....You Know You Got Some Thing In Da CD Changer That Sound Something Like DJ Unk and The Rest Of The Snap & Bay n*ggas.
Arright

my bad for the disrespect kid good sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #102
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25082 25082
And Another Thing....What The fu*k Is Real Music?

I Know O.G. n*ggas That Bump The Whispers,Ohio Players,Kool & Da Gang, and The Isley Brothers That Look At Nas,Jay Z,Wu Tang,and The Legends and Say The Same Thing You So Call "Real Music Listeners" Are Sayin Now About The Youth....

So What Is It? Music Is Music and It's All Real To A Certain Level.
 11 years ago '05        #103
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
:applause: .... Props to the threadstarter for saying what were all thinking
 11 years ago '05        #104
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
 Fresh Whyte said:

I Know O.G. n*ggas That Bump The Whispers,Ohio Players,Kool & Da Gang, and The Isley Brothers That Look At Nas,Jay Z,Wu Tang,and The Legends and Say The Same Thing You So Call "Real Music Listeners" Are Sayin Now About The Youth....

Real music is music wit a message

a positive or enlightening message
 11 years ago '06        #105
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Fresh Whyte said:
You Must Aint Got A Car and Catch The Bus and Gotta Deal With Them Young'N's Blastin That Shyt On Them Cheap a.ss Boost Phones Huh?

I Never Hear Nas,Jay Z,Or Wu Tang(Unless It's ICE CREAM) Get Banged Out In The Trunk Now.More For Of A Back Pack Kind Of Thing....

lmao...n*gga, what you starting a new sentence every word?...please rephrase that sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #106
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Yo I work in a music store and some Lil n*gga came in and argued with me and said Nas and 50 Cent are on the same level lyrically. This n*gga also went on to say, that 50 is better than Pac.

This lame made me walk away when he said Cam was better than Common. Dude had to be 15-17. I dont fu*kin get n*ggas man.
WTF :banghead: :thumbsdow ...... thats one stupid muthafcka
 11 years ago '06        #107
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Fresh Whyte said:

Real music comes with a message! Real music enlightens and uplifts the ppl. NOT KEEP THEM IN THE SAME CYCLE.
 11 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

*calls a hieroglyphics expert to decipher your run on sentence...

n*gga we're talking about Hip Hop/Rap...not the O'Jays and Isley Brothers...we're talking about well put together structured songs that AREN'T ABUNDANT IN TODAYS MARKET...
 11-20-2006, 08:30 PM         #109
Coooooold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
you lil n*ggaz is the reason hip hop is dying...you have no thirst for good music...and are quick to jump on fads like "D4L, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Dipset"...you're also the same lil n*ggaz that diss legends like Hov and think n*ggaz like Jim Jones are actually in the same weight class as the n*gga...you little sh*t break n*ggaz make me sick...oversided hat wearing bi*ches...long a.ss night gown white tee wearing pricks...
Shake that Laffy Taffy......that Laffy Taffy

Candy girl!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #110
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
lmao at the old people bi*ching bc people have differnet tastes in muzik...go fu*kin watch a chia pet grow u old scrabble playing a**holes... yall mad bc other poeople dont like the same muzik u dont...that sh*t is retarded as hell...and by the way im from 89 so dont try that yougin sh*t wit me..i listen to it all...old sh*t new sh*t south sh*t west sh*t east sh*t....yall jus need to let your balls drop and stop being emotional bi*ches and appreciate the fact theres still music
 11 years ago '06        #111
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Curtisimo said:
No its not music is organized sound

it doesnt have to have a message cuz if you take off the rapper and just have the beat or instrumental palying it would still be considered music

again from rock&roll to jazz to hiphop there has allways been music you can dance to
but some how when hip-hop makes music for people to dance to and enjoy themseleves it's not considered "real hiphop" :rolleyes:

Thats right too.. Music is the background played other words the instruments while the words are the top layer of vibrations sending a message to our subconcious and brain. Even though we may be listening to "just the beat" our brains do still record what is being said. However, its up to us what we do. But the influence behind it is either good or bad. So often times what is being played can affect our moods. EVEN BEATS can AFFECT OUR MOODS!
 11 years ago '06        #112
space
space
 Propel Water said:
lmao at the old people bi*ching bc people have differnet tastes in muzik...go fu*kin watch a chia pet grow u old scrabble playing a**holes... yall mad bc other poeople dont like the same muzik u dont...that sh*t is retarded as hell...and by the way im from 89 so dont try that yougin sh*t wit me..i listen to it all...old sh*t new sh*t south sh*t west sh*t east sh*t....yall jus need to let your balls drop and stop being emotional bi*ches and appreciate the fact theres still music

lol lil n*gga go hand wash your "Spidey" draws...
drphil slapped this ish

11 years ago '05        #113
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
lol...thread topic is true tho. when i was in school..(2 years ago) dudes would be like..man lil scrappy would k!ll nas in a battle..ha..fools dont know nothin
 11 years ago '05        #114
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 pa_general said:
*calls a hieroglyphics expert to decipher your run on sentence...

n*gga we're talking about Hip Hop/Rap...not the O'Jays and Isley Brothers...we're talking about well put together structured songs that AREN'T ABUNDANT IN TODAYS MARKET...
You Post To Be Older Enough But You Stupid Like The Youth You Blame Now....

There Was Soul Music....
*Which Was The Movement For Most WAY Back In The Day.

Then Comes Hip Hop...
You Know If You Was Truely Back In This Day.You Know O.G.'s That Listen To Soul Was bi*ching About How Ya'll Junk Wasn't Health For People But Ya'll Keep Playing & Growing.

Now We Got This Snap & Bay HipHop Type Of Music.....
And HipHop Is Doing The Same Thing Soul Did When HipHop First Came Out.See....This Shyt Is A Cycle Of Hate,Ya'll Gotta Break Out That Shyt.
 11 years ago '06        #115
space
space
blasphemy...Lil Scrappy vs Nas...though both those n*ggaz look similiar...
 11-20-2006, 08:37 PM         #116
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
lol lil n*gga go hand wash your "Spidey" draws...
GO OUTSIDE OR SOMIN UR ON EVERY PAGE OF THIS bi*ch AND YOU PROLY DONT KNOW HALF THA sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP AS MOST THESE CATS
 11 years ago '06        #117
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
You Post To Be Older Enough But You Stupid Like The Youth You Blame Now....

There Was Soul Music....
*Which Was The Movement For Most WAY Back In The Day.

Then Comes Hip Hop...
You Know If You Was Truely Back In This Day.You Know O.G.'s That Listen To Soul Was bi*ching About How Ya'll Junk Wasn't Health For People But Ya'll Keep Playing & Growing.

Now We Got This Snap & Bay HipHop Type Of Music.....
And HipHop Is Doing The Same Thing Soul Did When HipHop First Came Out.See....This Shyt Is A Cycle Of Hate,Ya'll Gotta Break Out That Shyt.

Please....man...retype...it hurts my eyes...
 11 years ago '04        #118
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
"most rap dudes dont even know what they recordin'
so most of yall fans dont even know what yall supportin"

-Joe Budden

u cant just get mad at the young fans, when rappers make tracks called 'Best Rapper Alive',no names...lol

and if thats all they hear on the radio, but they should have enough sense to realize that what's popular isnt whats right
 11 years ago '06        #119
space
space
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
GO OUTSIDE OR SOMIN UR ON EVERY PAGE OF THIS bi*ch AND YOU PROLY DONT KNOW HALF THA sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP AS MOST THESE CATS

n*gga...YOU ARE 14...shut up.
 11 years ago '05        #120
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 pa_general said:
Please....man...retype...it hurts my eyes...
Sorry Old Timer,I Make Sure I Type Less Words.So You Can Keep Up......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy