Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2006, 06:09 PM         #61
JayNoteZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was born in 1990 and i think dipset is garbage :finger: i been listenin to rap most/all of my life tho thnx to my brother. i was tha only dude in 2nd grade listenin to wu-tang but i kinda feel wat u sayin. there is like die-hard weezy fans out here and i feel most of em just like him cuz the next man like him. one dude actually said wayne better than jay-z and black album was his best cd

Last edited by JayNoteZ; 11-20-2006 at 06:23 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #62
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Yo I work in a music store and some Lil n*gga came in and argued with me and said Nas and 50 Cent are on the same level lyrically. This n*gga also went on to say, that 50 is better than Pac.

This lame made me walk away when he said Cam was better than Common. Dude had to be 15-17. I dont fu*kin get n*ggas man.
 11 years ago '05        #63
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
Wtf that aint true to some part but some of it i do agree wit. i depise of D4l but i dont agree with that dipset part on juelz behalf. and i like artist from koopa,eminem,Nas,Hov,Ali Vegas,sum weezy and sum ti. so speak for yo self on that sh*t. 90's 90's 90's 90's

And # 1 BiG L

Last edited by Obsecure; 11-20-2006 at 06:30 PM..
 11-20-2006, 06:27 PM         #64
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhh nawww i was born in 1989...i like the real sh*t...Nas, Rakim, Big L, Wu-Tang Clan..fu*k all this chicken noodle soup/laffy taffy bullsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #65
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
born 1980
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Good Thread

Dont get me wrong,i do like cats like jeezy and rick ross,but they dont hold no weight in a conversation w/ nas,hov,big,pun,pac,common, outkast,scarface etc.

one day you kids will see that dipset is garbage,and you will sit back and laugh at yourselfs for being so damn dumb
 11 years ago '05        #66
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
Finally some truth.
 11 years ago '04        #67
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
" Too complicated for y'all 85's, don't understand it
Respect game " AZ - At Night
 11-20-2006, 06:32 PM         #68
Cyber Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's ALL over man!!!
 11 years ago '06        #69
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
1986, you better believe, real hip-hop fan, and real music fan in general
 11-20-2006, 06:49 PM         #70
And1NYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You cant say that in all cases at all. Your acting like everyone born 1989 and after listen to bullsh*t. I was born in 1990. My favorite artists are KRS-One, Rakim, Nas, Royce Da 5'9", Kool G Rap, Big L, Common. I feel all that music. But Im not gonna lie, I still listen to people like Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, Fabolous, etc. They make good music. Its enjoyable, just because it doesn't have the great lyrics, or great flow, doesn't mean you cant enjoy listening to it. And its not just young n*ggas. Young n*ggas aren't the only people that buy them bullsh*t albums. Most of the people from my hood, thats over 18, clown on me cause I bought and bump that AZ album. You cant section off one group entirely, when its everyone. Its young, old, male, female, black, white, listener, artist, exec.
 11 years ago '06        #71
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
Listens to Joe Budden- Young n*ggaz
lol joe budden naw he ment dont lisen to buden 187 era
 11 years ago '05        #72
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
lol don't blame the state of hip-hop on us young people. I was born Jan 1989 I be on that old school too. I know alot of people that are older than me that be talking real reckless. If boxden started in the early 90's I bet the topics would be "MC Hammer would rip Rakim"
 11-20-2006, 07:07 PM         #73
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
you lil n*ggaz is the reason hip hop is dying...you have no thirst for good music...and are quick to jump on fads like "D4L, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Dipset"...you're also the same lil n*ggaz that diss legends like Hov and think n*ggaz like Jim Jones are actually in the same weight class as the n*gga...you little sh*t break n*ggaz make me sick...oversided hat wearing bi*ches...long a.ss night gown white tee wearing pricks...

lol CHURCH MY n*gga 84 BRUH RIGHT HERE
 11 years ago '06        #74
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
not trying to be disrepectful but ...lol@ being born in the 90's...n*ggaz must be getting old...you n*ggaz know nothing of the days when all the illest n*ggaz used to be on one track ripping it...and you always ended up arguing with your friends about who had the best verse...what yall lil n*ggaz know about when Snoop first dropped "Doggystyle?"...the nerve of some of you lil n*ggaz...a n*gga like "UNK" wouldn't even breathe in 1998.
 11-20-2006, 07:10 PM         #75
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IM BORN IN 1990, BUT I DONT fu*k WITH THAT BULLsh*t ON TV

TAKE A LOOK
 11 years ago '06        #76
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
lol...n*gga you was 10 in the year 2000...lmao....
drphil slapped this ish

11 years ago '05        #77
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25082 25082
Some Of You Older n*ggas Is Making It Sound Like Hip Hop Is Only For The Older Crowd?

HipHop Was Ment To Branch Out.sh*t Dont Blame The Youth Cause You Old Timers Couldn't Keep Up With The Flow You Had Going Now.It Really Wasn't Getting Too The Youth But Now Some sh*t Done Cracked Off and Old Timers Gettin Mad Cause They Pockets Aint Fat and Fame Is Leaving....

Dont Knock The Youth Hustle.They Just Trying Make Hip Hop Fun While You n*ggas Wanna SIt Around Like Grumpy Old Men.

For The n*ggas That Got Mad At This Comment.I Still Bump My Nas and I'm 19 But Sometimes Emcees Just Swagger Jack What The Next n*gga Say Which Got Boring.

Last edited by Fresh; 11-20-2006 at 07:19 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #78
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
how can you say its young n*ggas when andre in the remix to walk it out and jay-z getting on tracks with jeezy and ross and snoop in songs with game then say we k!lling hip hop by listening to people like weezy, ross, jeezy, and game. your favorite rappers are listening to them too. and i know most of them n*ggas that be riding around here blasting unk and d4l dont be 16 and 17.
 11 years ago '06        #79
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 pa_general said:
not trying to be disrepectful but ...lol@ being born in the 90's...n*ggaz must be getting old...you n*ggaz know nothing of the days when all the illest n*ggaz used to be on one track ripping it...and you always ended up arguing with your friends about who had the best verse...what yall lil n*ggaz know about when Snoop first dropped "Doggystyle?"...the nerve of some of you lil n*ggaz...a n*gga like "UNK" wouldn't even breathe in 1998.

11 years ago '05        #80
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
This sh*t is so so so true. These little kids running round here gettin these n*ggas hyped up thinking they good and giving them support. How can you support songs and n*ggas that diss legends in the game for no fu*kin reason and agree with them that they are wack. Yall little kids listein to rap need to do your history.
drphil slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy