most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
i was born in 1990 and i don't be listening to that D4L or DFB stuff. i do listen to dipset but i also listen to jay-z, b.i.g. or big l. but u also got to realize that most people from my generation are growing up listening to the stuff they hear on the radio now where they play new music and not stuff from the late 80s and early 90s so that is what they tend to like.
 11 years ago '04        #42
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
true, but there is some late 80's babies who bump that wack sh*t also. I'm in college and I see this sh*t all the time.
 11 years ago '06        #43
J.Shykes 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1061 1061
 Curtisimo said:
So what do yo uexpect to hear when you go to a club??

I hope you knwo that in a club the play music peopel dance to?

im born in 86 by the way but fr real you saoudn liek an old man reminiscing bout the old days
give itup and listen to your old casset tapes with your walkmen that doesnt have the rewind button if you dont liek the music commign otu now
There's a difference between making one song for the club and making too many songs for the club. Everybody's trying to get the newest club-banger and dance move now. People like Biggie put out good club songs that didn't suck and balanced that with his street rhymes. There's no balance and now there's too many club bangers by no-name rappers.
 11 years ago '04        #44
BklynKid718 
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 18 18
'89er.. I feel what ya sayin.. its just to a point where I cannot go anywhere in a car w/o my cd/mp3 player and I just revert to some throwback sh*t cuz the radio is sh*t..
 11 years ago '04        #45
bogusona 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
*Listens to Joe Budden- Young n*ggaz
 11 years ago '06        #46
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Bumping Nas' Street Disciple and bout to pop in some Talib Kweli..
 11-20-2006, 03:50 PM         #47
Just Blaze 23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What u sayin is true, but I was born in '91 and i hate ALL this D4L, Snap Ya Fingers, Lean Wit It Roc It, all that sh*t is whack. I Love old school sh*t. The Chronic, Aquemini, Reasonable Doubt, Doggystyle, and The Infamous are some of my favorite albums. The problem is n*ggaz my age don't wanna go back and even try to listen to A Tribe Called Quest, N.W.A., Rakim or KRS. Every time i buy a new release i buy something that came out before i was really into to music. The last album i purchased was The Doctors Advocate, but before that i copped Things Fall Apart, Black on Both Sides, and Enter The Wu-Tang 36 Chambers the same day.
The 1st album i remember buyin is The Blueprint, but i have both N.W.A albums, I have death Certificate, Me Against The World, Moment of Truth, Illmatic, The Chronic, Ready to Die etc. n*ggaz just need to start listnenin to lyrics again cuz thats what hip hop is about. I don't fu*kin wanna hear about candy paint, laffy taffy and patron all fu*kin day!
 11-20-2006, 03:53 PM         #48
yungdav18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im hopin u not includin 1989 itself cuz then thatd be bullsh*t
 11-20-2006, 03:54 PM         #49
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah lil n*ggas listen to weak sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #50
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
88 stand up!
I knew rap was dead when a song called laffy taffy hit #1...
 11-20-2006, 03:58 PM         #51
yungdav18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz im sayin i hate that d4l sh*t snap music sh*t..i love the classics like illmatic chronic, doggystyle, all eyez on me, ready to die, life after death alla that
 11 years ago '05        #52
NaYeBo 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
i was born 1990.. and i dont listen to anything relatively close to dipset or d4l or franchise bullsh*t... so stop accusing everyone, u said 1989 cuz i bet u born in 1988... wow one year, you prolly just as responsible
 11-20-2006, 04:02 PM         #53
MrW1gg1es 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c_vlasak said:
i was born 1989. I like to consider myself a true hip-hop fan. i give you respect for this thread cuz i cant stand seeing threads saying D4L vs nas. and jim jones> Jay-Z. You kids need to learn hip hop history and shut the fu*k up. i mean just cuz wayne is your favourite rapper it doesn't mean hes the best. Stop saying cuz u like jim jones he the greatest rapper ever, he aint. cats like jay and nas been dropping hot material for over 10 years and have more than one classic album each. jim jones will never have a classic album and i dont beleive that wayne will ever either. lyrically these guy arent good enough srry yall.

props to threadstarter just mae sure its after 1989 and form 1989 on. peace.
DUDE that makes you 16/17 and you said "You kids need to learn hip hop history and shut the fu*k up."

Who the kid?

As far as this thread is concerned, I understand where you coming from, 90% of people on BX have been brainwashed by this pop/commercial $hit that everyone puts out now, but I don't know if we can blame the rapper or blame the production company more, everyone thinks they need a club banger...

fu*k the CLUB, I'm tryin to count a MiLLION BUCKS...
 11-20-2006, 04:07 PM         #54
music29child 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Born in 91, but i feel u
 11-20-2006, 04:21 PM         #55
ViGiLo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, i barely made the cut off...but its tru...when i hear some punks singing laffy taffy, i wanna k!ll my self.. i just blast my pac over em
 11-20-2006, 04:23 PM         #56
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
born in 87 and u on some real sh*t...im so tired of people thinking Jeezy,Ross,Dipset,Weezy any other overhyped piece of sh*t rapper these kids hype up is any good....all they do is try to get that lean back type buzz...they dont care about music.
 11 years ago '04        #57
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's people of all ages k!lling hip-hop. Adults too. I'm by no means taking offense to this (born in '85) but I don't think that's an accurate analysis.
 11-20-2006, 04:44 PM         #58
massou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
True

Born in 90, dont bump dipset, jeezy, weezy etc.

It's not just youngsters kiling hip-hop.
 11-20-2006, 05:59 PM         #59
Dj J-One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The war has begun...not a coast war...that bullsh*t is to sell records....the real war is hip hop real hip hop VS radio mainstream garbage...I will live & Die with real hip hop...These old school artist's gave there whole lives for pretty much no money so that hip hop would be the best art form in the world and now we gonna just let these actors who only care about money r*pe the art til' it ends up like disco....fu*k nah. We ready for war...any one that wants it with real hip hop can get it started whenever they want cast a stone...I know that there are mc's waiting for even an excuse to go to war...after the BET awards it's clear a war is gonna get started and I see it being mc's vs celebrity's that double as part time radio rappers. Keep hip hop alive support the real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dj J-One; 11-20-2006 at 06:06 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #60
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
Born In 84 You Telling The Truth All Day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago