NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 93G4Life said:
Nas- ****-Picnic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike Jones whole career..

today...it's alot of n*ggaz eating @ that picnic table...
 11 years ago '06        #22
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Curtisimo said:
So what do yo uexpect to hear when you go to a club??

I hope you knwo that in a club the play music peopel dance to?

im born in 86 by the way but fr real you saoudn liek an old man reminiscing bout the old days
give itup and listen to your old casset tapes with your walkmen that doesnt have the rewind button if you dont liek the music commign otu now

n*gga...did you type that with your feet?...and there's nothing wrong with a good club song...because truthly you can't play depressing music in the club...but n*ggaZ MADE GOOD CLUB MUSIC not this ..."Pop to Trot" sh*t n*ggaz is making now a days...n*ggaz had good club records with GOOD ALBUMS...
 11 years ago '06        #23
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 pa_general said:
today...it's alot of n*ggaz eating @ that picnic table...

Exactly.. I'm listening to that song now and unfortunately it's a lot of them who are doing that. They not giving back to the "hood" damn sell-outs!
 11-20-2006, 11:06 AM         #24
BLACKzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
co-sign
 11-20-2006, 11:11 AM         #25
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was born 1989. I like to consider myself a true hip-hop fan. i give you respect for this thread cuz i cant stand seeing threads saying D4L vs nas. and jim jones> Jay-Z. You kids need to learn hip hop history and shut the fu*k up. i mean just cuz wayne is your favourite rapper it doesn't mean hes the best. Stop saying cuz u like jim jones he the greatest rapper ever, he aint. cats like jay and nas been dropping hot material for over 10 years and have more than one classic album each. jim jones will never have a classic album and i dont beleive that wayne will ever either. lyrically these guy arent good enough srry yall.

props to threadstarter just mae sure its after 1989 and form 1989 on. peace.
 11-20-2006, 11:14 AM         #26
llcoolnay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk by the thread starter.
 11 years ago '04        #27
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
times change, but

its not about being young, my little brother n his freinds is up on old school sh*t, Nas older albums, Ice Cube's death Certificate, Big, Pac, etc.

its about having your own mind and not following the masses that listen to wack a.ss D4L, lol

i agree wit u, i hate how this wack a.ss club music is coming out, then you have these other rap cats that use the same simple a.ss punchlines n cats think they the nicest thing out
 11 years ago '06        #28
93G4Life 
space
space
Will Smith>>>>>> D4L
 11 years ago '06        #29
93G4Life 
space
space
Basically.... But even then the youngins can lie about their AGE
 11-20-2006, 02:33 PM         #30
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden should have an age limit, sh*t would be soooo much nicer, i hate scrollin through all the whack threads to find sh*t thats actually worth reading.
 11 years ago '06        #31
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
MELVIN FROM BABY BOY

" u know what the problem is wit u lil ni99az u think u know everything about the world but u dont know sh*t "
 11-20-2006, 02:48 PM         #32
Snyder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justfuccinfly said:
boxden should have an age limit, sh*t would be soooo much nicer, i hate scrollin through all the whack threads to find sh*t thats actually worth reading.
i wouldn't mind seeing this
 11 years ago '06        #33
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 pa_general said:
you lil n*ggaz is the reason hip hop is dying...you have no thirst for good music...and are quick to jump on fads like "D4L, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Dipset"...you're also the same lil n*ggaz that diss legends like Hov and think n*ggaz like Jim Jones are actually in the same weight class as the n*gga...you little sh*t break n*ggaz make me sick...oversided hat wearing bi*ches...long a.ss night gown white tee wearing pricks...
stfu u dont know what the fu*k your talking bout im was born in 1991 and i don listen to fu*kin chicken noodle soup sh*t and fu*kin chain hang low d4l bullsh*t... not everyone that was born after 1989 listens to that homo music
 11-20-2006, 03:01 PM         #34
PtownThug16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you definately picked the right year........i was born in 88 and i feel wat youre sayin
 11 years ago '05        #35
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
actually i can contest this....my lil cousin was born in 1990 and to this day he still listens to rakim...jus cuz lil n*ggaz were born in 90s doesn mean they dont appreciate old music....
 11 years ago '05        #36
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
some little muhfu*ka got the nerve to say that any of lil waynes songs are better than banned from tv from pun i was like

1986 reppin hard!
 11 years ago '05        #37
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
 ether04 said:
a lil n*gga told me the other days that juelz santana was nicer than common, and then i realized that we were living in apocolypstic times. lmao
Hell yea. I feel you. I like the little n*ggas but the "Majority" are young black and just dont give a fu*k. Like n*gga did lebron come in the league and disrespect MJ. Hell nah. He kept it humble. He just rocks the same number. Did Mj come in the league and disrespect Bill Russel or Wilt. Nah man.Like for real. man what jay says is man it is too reckless. Like we just dont give a fu*k. Honestly man i dont be feelin rap a lot. We need a comission to madate this sh*t. Its all hustle rap man just to get some paper. I cant knock a n*gga hustle but damn to many hustle n*ggas is k!llin the game. WTF is inside peanut butter outside jelly? I am from the south and that sh*t is madd lame to me. And stop falling for the nursey rhymes hooks! Chain hang low is Barney n*ggas! U think that is g? That n*gga had to watch Barney to know that. I got a nephew and he know that song. He 4 so its cool to remix a song a 4 year old knows. Which mean rappers think yall think like 4 year olds. Chicken noodle soup should have never left the streets of harlem. But dumb a.ss record labels be tryin to make a quick buck off of it. :banghead:
 11-20-2006, 03:20 PM         #38
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad but true
 11-20-2006, 03:21 PM         #39
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel u

88 represent :applause:
 11-20-2006, 03:21 PM         #40
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
I knew rap music was officially dead when I went to the club up here and seen n*ggaz from up north "Leanin and Rockin" with it...damn shame when Kelly Clarkson putting out harder albums then n*ggaz...
i agree with most everything you say but you mad you heard a club song in a club leanin and rockin gets everbody dancin that's what you're suppose to do at the club dance and have a good time
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy