Lil niggaz born after 1989...

most viewed right now
+19  142
105 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
15 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11-20-2006, 11:14 AM         #26
llcoolnay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk by the thread starter.

12 years ago '04        #27
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 286 286
times change, but

its not about being young, my little brother n his freinds is up on old school sh*t, Nas older albums, Ice Cube's death Certificate, Big, Pac, etc.

its about having your own mind and not following the masses that listen to wack a.ss D4L, lol

i agree wit u, i hate how this wack a.ss club music is coming out, then you have these other rap cats that use the same simple a.ss punchlines n cats think they the nicest thing out

12 years ago '06        #28
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Will Smith>>>>>> D4L

12 years ago '06        #29
93G4Life 
space
space
Basically.... But even then the youngins can lie about their AGE

11-20-2006, 02:33 PM         #30
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden should have an age limit, sh*t would be soooo much nicer, i hate scrollin through all the whack threads to find sh*t thats actually worth reading.

12 years ago '06        #31
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 44 44
MELVIN FROM BABY BOY

" u know what the problem is wit u lil ni99az u think u know everything about the world but u dont know sh*t "

11-20-2006, 02:48 PM         #32
Snyder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justfuccinfly said
boxden should have an age limit, sh*t would be soooo much nicer, i hate scrollin through all the whack threads to find sh*t thats actually worth reading.
i wouldn't mind seeing this

12 years ago '06        #33
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 223 223
 pa_general said
you lil n*ggaz is the reason hip hop is dying...you have no thirst for good music...and are quick to jump on fads like "D4L, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Dipset"...you're also the same lil n*ggaz that diss legends like Hov and think n*ggaz like Jim Jones are actually in the same weight class as the n*gga...you little sh*t break n*ggaz make me sick...oversided hat wearing bi*ches...long a.ss night gown white tee wearing pricks...
stfu u dont know what the fu*k your talking bout im was born in 1991 and i don listen to fu*kin chicken noodle soup sh*t and fu*kin chain hang low d4l bullsh*t... not everyone that was born after 1989 listens to that homo music

11-20-2006, 03:01 PM         #34
PtownThug16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you definately picked the right year........i was born in 88 and i feel wat youre sayin

12 years ago '05        #35
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 181 181
actually i can contest this....my lil cousin was born in 1990 and to this day he still listens to rakim...jus cuz lil n*ggaz were born in 90s doesn mean they dont appreciate old music....

12 years ago '05        #36
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,608 | Props total: 5 5
some little muhfu*ka got the nerve to say that any of lil waynes songs are better than banned from tv from pun i was like

1986 reppin hard!

12 years ago '05        #37
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
 ether04 said
a lil n*gga told me the other days that juelz santana was nicer than common, and then i realized that we were living in apocolypstic times. lmao
Hell yea. I feel you. I like the little n*ggas but the "Majority" are young black and just dont give a fu*k. Like n*gga did lebron come in the league and disrespect MJ. Hell nah. He kept it humble. He just rocks the same number. Did Mj come in the league and disrespect Bill Russel or Wilt. Nah man.Like for real. man what jay says is man it is too reckless. Like we just dont give a fu*k. Honestly man i dont be feelin rap a lot. We need a comission to madate this sh*t. Its all hustle rap man just to get some paper. I cant knock a n*gga hustle but damn to many hustle n*ggas is k!llin the game. WTF is inside peanut butter outside jelly? I am from the south and that sh*t is madd lame to me. And stop falling for the nursey rhymes hooks! Chain hang low is Barney n*ggas! U think that is g? That n*gga had to watch Barney to know that. I got a nephew and he know that song. He 4 so its cool to remix a song a 4 year old knows. Which mean rappers think yall think like 4 year olds. Chicken noodle soup should have never left the streets of harlem. But dumb a.ss record labels be tryin to make a quick buck off of it. :banghead:

11-20-2006, 03:20 PM         #38
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad but true

11-20-2006, 03:21 PM         #39
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel u

88 represent :applause:

11-20-2006, 03:21 PM         #40
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said
I knew rap music was officially dead when I went to the club up here and seen n*ggaz from up north "Leanin and Rockin" with it...damn shame when Kelly Clarkson putting out harder albums then n*ggaz...
i agree with most everything you say but you mad you heard a club song in a club leanin and rockin gets everbody dancin that's what you're suppose to do at the club dance and have a good time

12 years ago '05        #41
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
i was born in 1990 and i don't be listening to that D4L or DFB stuff. i do listen to dipset but i also listen to jay-z, b.i.g. or big l. but u also got to realize that most people from my generation are growing up listening to the stuff they hear on the radio now where they play new music and not stuff from the late 80s and early 90s so that is what they tend to like.

12 years ago '04        #42
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
true, but there is some late 80's babies who bump that wack sh*t also. I'm in college and I see this sh*t all the time.

12 years ago '06        #43
J.Shykes 
space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 2686 2686
 Curtisimo said
So what do yo uexpect to hear when you go to a club??

I hope you knwo that in a club the play music peopel dance to?

im born in 86 by the way but fr real you saoudn liek an old man reminiscing bout the old days
give itup and listen to your old casset tapes with your walkmen that doesnt have the rewind button if you dont liek the music commign otu now
There's a difference between making one song for the club and making too many songs for the club. Everybody's trying to get the newest club-banger and dance move now. People like Biggie put out good club songs that didn't suck and balanced that with his street rhymes. There's no balance and now there's too many club bangers by no-name rappers.

12 years ago '04        #44
BklynKid718 
space
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 171 171
'89er.. I feel what ya sayin.. its just to a point where I cannot go anywhere in a car w/o my cd/mp3 player and I just revert to some throwback sh*t cuz the radio is sh*t..

12 years ago '04        #45
bogusona 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
*Listens to Joe Budden- Young n*ggaz

12 years ago '06        #46
93G4Life 
space
space
Bumping Nas' Street Disciple and bout to pop in some Talib Kweli..

11-20-2006, 03:50 PM         #47
Just Blaze 23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What u sayin is true, but I was born in '91 and i hate ALL this D4L, Snap Ya Fingers, Lean Wit It Roc It, all that sh*t is whack. I Love old school sh*t. The Chronic, Aquemini, Reasonable Doubt, Doggystyle, and The Infamous are some of my favorite albums. The problem is n*ggaz my age don't wanna go back and even try to listen to A Tribe Called Quest, N.W.A., Rakim or KRS. Every time i buy a new release i buy something that came out before i was really into to music. The last album i purchased was The Doctors Advocate, but before that i copped Things Fall Apart, Black on Both Sides, and Enter The Wu-Tang 36 Chambers the same day.
The 1st album i remember buyin is The Blueprint, but i have both N.W.A albums, I have death Certificate, Me Against The World, Moment of Truth, Illmatic, The Chronic, Ready to Die etc. n*ggaz just need to start listnenin to lyrics again cuz thats what hip hop is about. I don't fu*kin wanna hear about candy paint, laffy taffy and patron all fu*kin day!

11-20-2006, 03:53 PM         #48
yungdav18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im hopin u not includin 1989 itself cuz then thatd be bullsh*t

11-20-2006, 03:54 PM         #49
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah lil n*ggas listen to weak sh*t

12 years ago '06        #50
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 10 10
88 stand up!
I knew rap was dead when a song called laffy taffy hit #1...

Home      

most viewed right now
+118online now  35
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+124online now  35
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
257 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  28
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  14
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+49online now  13
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  12
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
131 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy