Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #181
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
BE REAL? I JUST GAVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT, WIDD NO CHASE. STOP GETTIN EMOTIONAL n*gga.
 11 years ago '06        #182
bxdiplomat 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,626 | Props total: 5415 5415
so u are saying those people should not have a mind of there own if they fell like rapper a better then rapper b so be it . fu*k if a n*gga has a classic because there not way to prove it that how the person grading it feels.
if a n*gga put out heat and ppl like so be it.
sh*t if jordan makes 50 game winners and on the 51 try he brick it will that meas that was his best shot,or even if some one was to cross jordan that mean he was on his a game that day so fu*k it lace your kicks back up and keep ballin..
i mean you sayin some other rapper cant say sh*t about another rapper sounds dumb a.ss fu*k .....when n*gga be in a cypher the new n*gga always try to go at the bigg dogg or the weakes link in the group.how many classic raps would u have not heard come out of a beef/battle {south bronx,ether,takeover} if u feel u better then someone in a task where there is comp. what do u do u good at at a top person to earn your stripes .
 11 years ago '05        #183
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
who's gettin emotional. There was no emotion in my post. My post wasn't even directly aimed at you, but it's whatever. Point is n*ggas try to act like everyone from their era got more credit because they was born early 80s.
 11 years ago '04        #184
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Son is right. I was born in '84. sh*t, Show Me What You Got is hot now, but Rumpshaker was huuuuuuge in '91.

Stop acting like Public Enemy were the only n*ggas rocking in '91 (and sh*t.... they had Flav cooning it up back then).

Hip Hop has always been primarily party music. The problem is that it was evolving to something more meaningful at one point, and now it's regressed. It is the fault of stupid little n*ggas to some extent, but to a greater extent, it's the fault of lazy marketing. Kids will like whatever the fu*k you throw in their face enough, I don't know why rappers are extending theirselves to make sh*t for them. Doing that allows fu*kdumb n*ggas like DFB to come out because the standards have been set so low.

It's not even the consumer's fault because most of that sh*t doesn't even sell.
 11 years ago '05        #185
outerlimitz 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Wow n*gga spoke tha truth... i was talkin ta sum younger n*ggas at mah job n they tryin ta tell me dat 50 n santanna are betta den common n nas... almost died wen i heard dat bullsh*t... seems like they dont listen ta nuttin all they care bout is a hot beat n hook...
 11 years ago '04        #186
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
i was born in 89, but i dont rly fu*k wit dipset n the radio the way most dudes do

i listen to south music... so what. its never gona touch sh*t like JayZ, Nas, AZ, WuTang, Tribe Called Quest, Little Brother, Rakim, Talib, Common, and Mos Def
 11 years ago '05        #187
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3259 3259
Lmao, I was born in 1990. Try to tell me you know more about Hip Hop than I do. I've been promoting good music for 6 years, stop stereotyping age wise.
 11 years ago '04        #188
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Also, a lot of the blame for the current state of rap needs to be put on the guys that were around for the good years. Fans didn't really support artists back then. Illmatic wasn't a huge commercial success. Reasonable Doubt wasn't flying off the shelves.

Hip Hop has always been viewed as disposable music even to the listeners. It's always about your latest hit (hell, your next hit, really). If we, as real fans, had a greater appreciation for the greats while they're rocking, and even after, artists would have greater incentive to create classic music. As it stands, we don't appreciate it when we have it, and it's all forgotten next week anyway, so why make timeless sh*t?

The Rolling Stones can still sell out a worlwide tour. Aerosmith, Eric Clapton, Ozzy tours every fu*king year. That's why they make classic music, because it can sustain them.

Rakim made classics, but what the fu*k does he have to show for it?

That's no fault of the little n*ggas.
 11 years ago '04        #189
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
I Salute You Pa General
 11 years ago '04        #190
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
this whole thread is sad and im 20 so dont give me none of that lil n*gga mess. everybody blaming this and that about hip hop is dead. its not dead just different. im glad we got all types of music now theses days. not every "lil n*gga" be on this new music and thats it. and not eveyr "old n*gga" be on the old music and thats it. i listen to everything just depends on what mood im in

face it. every era has some bad music. y'all forgot about vanilla ice and mc hammer
 11 years ago '06        #191
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Lil n*ggas are much more prone to this bullsh*t music.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop