Lil niggaz born after 1989...

most viewed right now
44 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+25  83
131 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
22 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '06        #176
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,924 | Props total: 162 162
WE AINT STEREOTYPIN', BUT THA THREAD DOES APPLY TO "SOME" YOUTH. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN " CAM>>NAS IN SOME THREADS

12 years ago '06        #177
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 881 881
n*gga fu*k off. In a time and date where we have so many issues going on in the world, we'd rather just listen to songs that will keep us happy and interest us. As much as i like Jay Z, i'm not gonna listen to his CD when i just want to have fun when i could be listening to the remix of Walk it Out. When i feel say and i actually want to hear something lyrical, thats the time that i'll listen to Jay Z's old sh*t, not Kingdom Com or w/e its called but the Blueprint. Right now i'd take a lot of young n*ggas in the game over Jay Z.

11-21-2006, 07:59 PM         #178
xRockyxThomasx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, let me touch on this subject. In case you forgot, it wasn't just about the music. The same people that are on here today talking about how they listen to Big L and Pac, will be comparing Nas and Jim Jones tommorow. It's not just about the music. Yall embarress yourself with your white tees that would fit your uncle who sits around and slobs on McDonalds all day. Yall embarress yourselves by wearing hats that fall down past your ears. I realize being "gangsta" or whatever the fu*k you call yourselves may be cool to your friends, but where are those friends gonna be when your locked up behind bars? Laughing at you, maybe making one visit, and then forgetting about you.

Music these days are made for the clubs with weak a.ss lyrics because thats all that sells. And even then, it doesn't sell that much. To many people, myself included, stay up on their bootleg game. Maybe if we would all take a little bit out of our pockets, and spend on a classic album, we would see more of them. A lot of people won't agree with me, but it starts to get bad, when groups that showed promise in certain songs, begin to dissolve because their record doesn't sell enough to pay them all. Maybe yall will read this and say how stupid this sh*t is. If ya feel me, prop me.

12 years ago '05        #179
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,781 | Props total: 974 974
like I said before don't try to blame on the youngin's. I was born in 1989 and I know people in they 30s talking reckless about rap. You try to act like back then everyone is righteous when it comes to hip-hop. Y'all were probably the ones in line waiting for the new Vanilla Ice album to come out.

12 years ago '05        #180
Neohuey89 
space
space
and wtf is up wit all this back in our day it was all about the message. Man even back in the 80s n*ggas was all about fu*kin the females and getting money. After those block parties they was back out there bustin heads. You act like everyone down with hip-hop in the 80s was focused on politics and all that. I know alot of emcees and writers from the bronx that was around that era and will tell you dead up how it was. Stop trying to act like you a true hip-hop head because you read a couple of books. Be real.

12 years ago '06        #181
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,924 | Props total: 162 162
BE REAL? I JUST GAVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT, WIDD NO CHASE. STOP GETTIN EMOTIONAL n*gga.

12 years ago '06        #182
bxdiplomat 109 heat pts109
space
space
$5,785 | Props total: 10906 10906
so u are saying those people should not have a mind of there own if they fell like rapper a better then rapper b so be it . fu*k if a n*gga has a classic because there not way to prove it that how the person grading it feels.
if a n*gga put out heat and ppl like so be it.
sh*t if jordan makes 50 game winners and on the 51 try he brick it will that meas that was his best shot,or even if some one was to cross jordan that mean he was on his a game that day so fu*k it lace your kicks back up and keep ballin..
i mean you sayin some other rapper cant say sh*t about another rapper sounds dumb a.ss fu*k .....when n*gga be in a cypher the new n*gga always try to go at the bigg dogg or the weakes link in the group.how many classic raps would u have not heard come out of a beef/battle {south bronx,ether,takeover} if u feel u better then someone in a task where there is comp. what do u do u good at at a top person to earn your stripes .

12 years ago '05        #183
Neohuey89 
space
space
who's gettin emotional. There was no emotion in my post. My post wasn't even directly aimed at you, but it's whatever. Point is n*ggas try to act like everyone from their era got more credit because they was born early 80s.

12 years ago '04        #184
TizOnly1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$7,713 | Props total: 11801 11801
Son is right. I was born in '84. sh*t, Show Me What You Got is hot now, but Rumpshaker was huuuuuuge in '91.

Stop acting like Public Enemy were the only n*ggas rocking in '91 (and sh*t.... they had Flav cooning it up back then).

Hip Hop has always been primarily party music. The problem is that it was evolving to something more meaningful at one point, and now it's regressed. It is the fault of stupid little n*ggas to some extent, but to a greater extent, it's the fault of lazy marketing. Kids will like whatever the fu*k you throw in their face enough, I don't know why rappers are extending theirselves to make sh*t for them. Doing that allows fu*kdumb n*ggas like DFB to come out because the standards have been set so low.

It's not even the consumer's fault because most of that sh*t doesn't even sell.

12 years ago '05        #185
outerlimitz 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Wow n*gga spoke tha truth... i was talkin ta sum younger n*ggas at mah job n they tryin ta tell me dat 50 n santanna are betta den common n nas... almost died wen i heard dat bullsh*t... seems like they dont listen ta nuttin all they care bout is a hot beat n hook...

12 years ago '04        #186
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
i was born in 89, but i dont rly fu*k wit dipset n the radio the way most dudes do

i listen to south music... so what. its never gona touch sh*t like JayZ, Nas, AZ, WuTang, Tribe Called Quest, Little Brother, Rakim, Talib, Common, and Mos Def

12 years ago '05        #187
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,799 | Props total: 5278 5278
Lmao, I was born in 1990. Try to tell me you know more about Hip Hop than I do. I've been promoting good music for 6 years, stop stereotyping age wise.

12 years ago '04        #188
TizOnly1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$7,713 | Props total: 11801 11801
Also, a lot of the blame for the current state of rap needs to be put on the guys that were around for the good years. Fans didn't really support artists back then. Illmatic wasn't a huge commercial success. Reasonable Doubt wasn't flying off the shelves.

Hip Hop has always been viewed as disposable music even to the listeners. It's always about your latest hit (hell, your next hit, really). If we, as real fans, had a greater appreciation for the greats while they're rocking, and even after, artists would have greater incentive to create classic music. As it stands, we don't appreciate it when we have it, and it's all forgotten next week anyway, so why make timeless sh*t?

The Rolling Stones can still sell out a worlwide tour. Aerosmith, Eric Clapton, Ozzy tours every fu*king year. That's why they make classic music, because it can sustain them.

Rakim made classics, but what the fu*k does he have to show for it?

That's no fault of the little n*ggas.

12 years ago '04        #189
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,188 | Props total: 1924 1924
I Salute You Pa General

12 years ago '04        #190
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$51,991 | Props total: 13054 13054
this whole thread is sad and im 20 so dont give me none of that lil n*gga mess. everybody blaming this and that about hip hop is dead. its not dead just different. im glad we got all types of music now theses days. not every "lil n*gga" be on this new music and thats it. and not eveyr "old n*gga" be on the old music and thats it. i listen to everything just depends on what mood im in

face it. every era has some bad music. y'all forgot about vanilla ice and mc hammer

12 years ago '06        #191
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,871 | Props total: 577 577
Lil n*ggas are much more prone to this bullsh*t music.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  29
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+126online now  25
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
261 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+118online now  14
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
132 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+33online now  7
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+28online now  6
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Tory Lanez Opinion on Who's the King of R&B
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  4
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy