*End All to TV threads, Official ASK KJ about TV's Thread*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
G Clap 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
What you think about this TV?

It's going to be $999 on Friday. just called up my circuit city, and the guy said he had 22 in stock.

stand is like $250, i don't care i'll just put that bi*ch on my dresser til i get money for the stand.

any advice to make sure i get this?

Last edited by G Clap; 11-20-2006 at 06:02 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #22
G Clap 
space
space
space
 11-20-2006, 06:07 PM         #23
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G Clap said:
What you think about this TV?

It's going to be $999 on Friday. just called up my circuit city, and the guy said he had 22 in stock.

stand is like $250, i don't care i'll just put that bi*ch on my dresser til i get money for the stand.

any advice to make sure i get this?
Only one big bug with that tv is that the standard (non HD) channels look really krappy. HD, DVD and video games will look awesome. To enhance the experience get an Svideo cable for your digital cable box for the video part, unless your cable box already has a higher input like component or HDMI, then get one of those to strengthen the quality on your standard channels. Otherwise, excellent choice.
 11-20-2006, 06:10 PM         #24
Snipe2Kill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know about DLP. I bought a 72" almost a year ago (Toshiba) and it doesnt look as good as LCD. The next tv I am going for is going to be the 62" Sony XRD or what ever they are called. I can see like lines going up when on 1080i and barely see any on 720P.
 11-20-2006, 06:16 PM         #25
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snipe2Kill said:
I don't know about DLP. I bought a 72" almost a year ago (Toshiba) and it doesnt look as good as LCD. The next tv I am going for is going to be the 62" Sony XRD or what ever they are called. I can see like lines going up when on 1080i and barely see any on 720P.

Toshiba makes great tv's, but honestly the only time I'd buy the brand nowadays is on conventional tv's. There's always been better tv's on the market for DLP's than Toshiba.

I've just got to say, damn! 72 is a huge size for DLP btw, especially last year. Must have cost quite a bit. Propped.
 11 years ago '05        #26
G Clap 
space
space
space
would one of those motorola signal boosters help the non hd channels??

Last edited by G Clap; 11-20-2006 at 06:25 PM..
 11-20-2006, 06:25 PM         #27
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G Clap said:
would one of those motorola signal boosters help?

I've heard alot of good things about this product, but honestly I've never tried it myself. I'm sure it will help, but I can't tell you how much. If you're set on buying this tv, then I would buy this booster and return it if you don't see as much performance as you'd like out of it. Otherwise, try the better cables I mentioned earlier.
 11 years ago '05        #28
G Clap 
space
space
space
alright, one more question. i have comcast digital cable, and if i do the panasonic i'll be getting the hdtv box from comcast. do you know if that box has the hdmi input?
 11-20-2006, 06:34 PM         #29
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure the plain HD cable box doesn't have HDMI input and you'll either have to use a DVI/HDMI connection, which is completely fine, or get the DVD recorder/cable box combo which has the HDMI. Call your Comcast company to make sure, but that's how it is around my area.
 11 years ago '04        #30
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 SleepyThug said:
Circuitcity makes you know your sh*t.....hold on one sec I can't even begin to list all of the glaring things wrong with ur post, all I need to say about this post is.

+10 more.

Note: I never once refered to you as stupid.

To my fellow bxers I would use this great master post with a grain of salt and make it sea salt while your at it. Unless their is 5 more chapters being released cuz if thats the case then maybe it will be good.

at this hourly retail salesman coming in here tryin to son a dude who is just tryin to help people out.

Props to the original poster for giving information that I'm sure helped many people on here that don't have the knowledge that some of us others do.

at the Circuit sh*tty d-bag who came in hatin
 11-21-2006, 12:36 AM         #31
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Thanks, but it's ok. Some people just aren't sociable I suppose. No problem. Propped you back, btw.
 11 years ago '04        #32
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 193 193
 KJ Rulz said:
Actually I worked on commission and I worked really hard 40+hours a week while going to school full time.
we're not on commission anymore.. what wus ur position? im close to being a damn HTC .. im waitin till i finish college so i can get out of that damn place even tho they do pay me good
 11 years ago '05        #33
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
good post. give me some suggestions please on a tv to use for the ps3.....like 1200$ or lower..pretty sure theres no 1080p in that price range but yea..any suggestions?

is this tv good for a ps3..plan on getting it soon..prolly next year but there will prolly be better out for the same or cheaper so this is a general idea kinda thing...

Last edited by Peter Griffin; 11-24-2006 at 09:35 AM..
 11-23-2006, 10:59 PM         #34
theman200234  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the best tv you can get for a ps3, around 1,000-2,000 price range, i don't care about size i just car about the image and pixels thanks
 11 years ago '05        #35
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 KJ Rulz said:
Only one big bug with that tv is that the standard (non HD) channels look really krappy. HD, DVD and video games will look awesome. To enhance the experience get an Svideo cable for your digital cable box for the video part, unless your cable box already has a higher input like component or HDMI, then get one of those to strengthen the quality on your standard channels. Otherwise, excellent choice.

Yea, this is true. I have checked it out and I'm copping one today. Been waitin on dis tv! It's normally $1699 so at $999 it's a steal!
 11 years ago '04        #36
InsanePunk 
space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2

It was 279.99...was that a good deal I missed?
 11-24-2006, 05:32 PM         #37
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jBoRiCuA said:
we're not on commission anymore.. what wus ur position? im close to being a damn HTC .. im waitin till i finish college so i can get out of that damn place even tho they do pay me good

Entertainment: Home Video/Audio...but I learned about everything in the store, so I would jump around to be able to sell everything. That's how I made the serious $.
 11-24-2006, 05:34 PM         #38
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InsanePunk said:

It was 279.99...was that a good deal I missed?

No, that wasn't much of a deal you missed. Don't stress on that. You can probably find a better deal before christmas.
 11 years ago '04        #39
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
plasmas are MUCH cheaper than LCDs.
 11-24-2006, 08:09 PM         #40
KJ Rulz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrackMagic said:
plasmas are MUCH cheaper than LCDs.
You're right, let me change that.

Where from CT are you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy