Zelda

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #201
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
i beat him a lil bit ago.....after the the castle i thought i was done i didnt know i had to f!ght him outside lol
 11 years ago '04        #202
BADBOI 
space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
oh yea i just added u 2 my wii contacts, just send a message back when ever u receive it
 11 years ago '05        #203
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
am i suppose to save when it said The End???.....it took a while and i went to the HOME menu did i jus screw my self???
 11 years ago '06        #204
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2051 2051
wiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 11 years ago '04        #205
BADBOI 
space
space
no.

dats why i told u save before u went in da room.
 11 years ago '05        #206
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
 BADBOI said:
no.

dats why i told u save before u went in da room.
aight i did save lol
 11 years ago '06        #207
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2051 2051
so cal????? lol u not in San Diego
 11 years ago '06        #208
TreZ 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
k well im stuck now i havent been playin so im not far at all.. im in that one dungen and i got one of those shards and i dont kno where to go now and i dont kno where to get the 2nd n third.. any help
 11 years ago '04        #209
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Aiight i'm stuck tooo..I beat Zant and I went to Hyrule Casstle and i'm running around in there...well I get the key for the middle door and i go in and go in the door by the chandeliers...and then I go in there and when i go up by the stairs if i go right the door is locked and i can't open it and if i go left with the four cnadles that blow out quickly i can't open that door either...when i turn into a wolf I see spirits pointing at the wall but i can't figure out what to do to the wall...to open either door
 11 years ago '04        #210
BADBOI 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Aiight i'm stuck tooo..I beat Zant and I went to Hyrule Casstle and i'm running around in there...well I get the key for the middle door and i go in and go in the door by the chandeliers...and then I go in there and when i go up by the stairs if i go right the door is locked and i can't open it and if i go left with the four cnadles that blow out quickly i can't open that door either...when i turn into a wolf I see spirits pointing at the wall but i can't figure out what to do to the wall...to open either door

read my last couple post, this was where dilinger was.

2 open da door 2 da right, the spirits are pointing at a wall, turn back into a human and use da spin slah 2 hit da sh*t on da other side of a wall.

just look at my last couple post they'll tell u wat u need 2 do from this point on.
 11 years ago '05        #211
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
hey BADBOI did u figure out how to give the goron spring water?...everytime i went up to him i take out the water and spill it on the floor lol
 11 years ago '04        #212
BADBOI 
space
space
 Dillinger805 said:
hey BADBOI did u figure out how to give the goron spring water?...everytime i went up to him i take out the water and spill it on the floor lol

well if u already donated all da money needed 2 fix da west bridge to the castle, go talk 2 da old goron sitting outside da malo mart in kakariko village, he'll tell u that theres a goron sitting in front of da bridge and da only way 2 get him 2 move is with da hot srping water, he'll give u a giant container of spring water and u have 2 reach da goron before it cools down. then once thats done ull be able 2 buy spring water in da castle, and ull then be able 2 clear da path in the south portion when u give da other goron sum spring water
 11 years ago '06        #213
TreZ 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
k well im stuck now i havent been playin so im not far at all.. im in that one dungen and i got one of those shards and i dont kno where to go now and i dont kno where to get the 2nd n third.. any help
 11 years ago '04        #214
BADBOI 
space
space
 TreZ said:

well if u could help and let us kno wat dungeon exactly....describe da place maybe
 11 years ago '06        #215
TreZ 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
ahh i forget what they called but its right after u get those heavy a.ss boots
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago