Zelda

most viewed right now
 193
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #181
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
 BADBOI said:
[CODE] X(4th)
X(3rd) X(2nd)
X X(1st) X[/CODE]

that order....

with X representing da pillars

oh aight thanks i got it....what bout the other thing...(post on top)
 11 years ago '04        #182
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
oh, did u already enter da castle?
 11 years ago '05        #183
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
 BADBOI said:
oh, did u already enter da castle?

not yet im waitin at the door lol jus in case cause there was those 2 statues that u control by the rod and it said when doors somethin gaze lol
 11 years ago '04        #184
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
well its not really speaking about the statues, its speaking about these ghost that u will see later when ur in da castle.

just tell me when ur in da castle and u already faced da armor guy.
 11 years ago '05        #185
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
 BADBOI said:
well its not really speaking about the statues, its speaking about these ghost that u will see later when ur in da castle.

just tell me when ur in da castle and u already faced da armor guy.

oh aight thanks im bout to go in..
 11 years ago '04        #186
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
aight, cuz after u face da armor guy u might be all wtf after
 11 years ago '05        #187
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
 BADBOI said:
aight, cuz after u face da armor guy u might be all wtf after

im glad this thread was made it wouldve taken me a loooooong time to get here lol
 11 years ago '04        #188
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
it was bound 2 happen.

zelda always needs a thread made just 2 give others a heads up of wtf is going on
 11 years ago '05        #189
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
k i jus beat the armor guy
 11 years ago '04        #190
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
aight. get ur lantern out and light all da lights in that room.

then get on top of da pedestal dats in da middle of da room, get 2 da top one.

now take out da gale boomarang, and blow out da light 2 da left. this should be da one next 2 da oil(to refule ur lantern), now u have 2 be quick and as soon as u send da boomarang at da light move backwards to dat u land on da platform dat hasnt risen. by blowing out this light da platform will rise and ull be able 2 go 2 da 2 rooms on this level.

alright once u have gotten up, go to the room 2 da right. u should then f!ght 2 of them lizard guys. once u defeat them turn into a wolf and use your sences 2 find da ghost gazing at sumthin. what u need 2 do it turn back into a human and use da spin slash 2 hit the object on da other side. once u do this da door will openand now ull have 2 f!ght 2 of them armor guys.

tell me when uve done this.
 11 years ago '05        #191
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
 BADBOI said:
aight. get ur lantern out and light all da lights in that room.

then get on top of da pedestal dats in da middle of da room, get 2 da top one.

now take out da gale boomarang, and blow out da light 2 da left. this should be da one next 2 da oil(to refule ur lantern), now u have 2 be quick and as soon as u send da boomarang at da light move backwards to dat u land on da platform dat hasnt risen. by blowing out this light da platform will rise and ull be able 2 go 2 da 2 rooms on this level.

alright once u have gotten up, go to the room 2 da right. u should then f!ght 2 of them lizard guys. once u defeat them turn into a wolf and use your sences 2 find da ghost gazing at sumthin. what u need 2 do it turn back into a human and use da spin slash 2 hit the object on da other side. once u do this da door will openand now ull have 2 f!ght 2 of them armor guys.

tell me when uve done this.
damn they were kickin my a.ss lol aight i beat em
 11 years ago '04        #192
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
i took the f!ght one at a time cuz i hate f!ghting one, fu*k f!ghting 2 at da same time.

well aight u have 2 doors now that just opend, take either da left 2 go outside, or take da right and get sum rubies. eh its not really important now tho so i say just go 2 da left and go outside.

aight once ur outside go through da 1st path u see, there be a lil scene. after the scene get wats in da chest. now go down and go to the other path. dont go through da door yet, u have 2 get da master key. go 2 da other tower and ull then have 2 f!ght one them flying lizards (you kno da ones dat u faught in da sky temple) after u f!ght em get wats in the chest. alright now go 2 da locked door and go through it. turn into a wolf so dat u can see da ghost theyll tell u wat path 2 take in order 2 get through this path quick. once u get across keep going up da stairs and all dat sh*t that will happen. da last f!ght will be again with one of them armor n*ggas before u go 2 ur final f!ght.

make sure u save once u k!ll da amor guy.

tell me when ur done
 11 years ago '05        #193
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
 BADBOI said:
i took the f!ght one at a time cuz i hate f!ghting one, fu*k f!ghting 2 at da same time.

well aight u have 2 doors now that just opend, take either da left 2 go outside, or take da right and get sum rubies. eh its not really important now tho so i say just go 2 da left and go outside.

aight once ur outside go through da 1st path u see, there be a lil scene. after the scene get wats in da chest. now go down and go to the other path. dont go through da door yet, u have 2 get da master key. go 2 da other tower and ull then have 2 f!ght one them flying lizards (you kno da ones dat u faught in da sky temple) after u f!ght em get wats in the chest. alright now go 2 da locked door and go through it. turn into a wolf so dat u can see da ghost theyll tell u wat path 2 take in order 2 get through this path quick. once u get across keep going up da stairs and all dat sh*t that will happen. da last f!ght will be again with one of them armor n*ggas before u go 2 ur final f!ght.

make sure u save once u k!ll da amor guy.

tell me when ur done

aight im doin it right now...question though where the final tunic?
 11 years ago '04        #194
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
 Dillinger805 said:
aight im doin it right now...question though where the final tunic?

u remember malo mart, the store in kakariko village, u have 2 donate money to them so dat they can build a mart in castle down. once u finish donating all the money theyll build da mart. theyll sell da final tunic there. what da final tunic does is dat instead of getting hurt when enemies hit u, ull just lose coins.

so yea instead of losing hearts ull lose coins., this is an advantage once u get all da golden bugs, cuz da girl will give u a coin bag dat holds 1,000 rubies. so ull have a pretty good chance with dat. right now ive been trying 2 beat da cave of tortures? or sumthin like dat. this is in da desert where u find da piece of da bridge dat went missing.
 11 years ago '05        #195
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
k i jus beat the armor guy...


Last edited by Dillinger805; 11-30-2006 at 04:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #196
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
well....save then go through da door...

and have fun with this
 11 years ago '05        #197
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
 BADBOI said:
well....save then go through da door...

and have fun with this



lol aight thanks for the help! im goin in..
 11 years ago '05        #198
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
that was wayyyyyy to easy!!!
 11 years ago '05        #199
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 86 86
wait a min....
 11 years ago '04        #200
BADBOI 
space
avatar space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
lmao did u beat em already?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy