Top 10 Rappas NY VS Top 10 Down South. Forreal fu*k NY Rappas! Who Want it?

most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+268  94
123 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-20-2006, 11:08 AM         #151
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said
I'm from Houston. We don't dance or cut for Laffy Taffy. Its cool to do it in the club sometimes, but that's too much movement for us. Anybody that's been to Texas or Houston for that matter can tell you that we don't come out with dance tracks. All of the artists on my list are all about that G ish. We're not saying that yall don't have lyrical artists, as a matter of fact, yall and Chicago are the closest to the way hip hop used to be, but that doesn't mean its better. We don't get krunk about delivery, down south, we care about the beat, f!ght music, and stories.

Basically, this North vs South stuff is not going to get settled because it comes down to preference and how you were brought up. We were brought up on Geto Boys and UGK, while yall were brought up on Biggie, Wu Tang, and Rakim.
THATS REAL TALK..in the city of h-town yea we like it slow..but dont get it twisted we are the most versatile n*ggaz in the game..ny got so much weak sh*t i dont understand how yall say are still ne good..jay-z put out that weak sh*t show me what u got,jim jones got we fly high which i still dont like, fat joe had to get lil wayne just to make his song somewhat hot on make it rain..and to an earlier post about jay-z puttin ugk on big pimpin..ugk k!lled jayz on his how own sh*t..yall n*ggaz came out first dont mean yall is first..so if i was to put a starting line up together it would be like this

Southside
Coach-UGK
Point-T.I
shooting-lil wayne
small forward-z-ro
power foward-ludacris
center-scarface

6th man-chamillionaire/lil keke

11-20-2006, 11:10 AM         #152
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre 3000 should be #1

Andre 3000>>>EVERY souther rapper

anyway...NY runs hip hop

11-20-2006, 11:26 AM         #153
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The South might have a few lyricists and thats all nice and dandy, but put Canibus against any of your top 10 and he'll rip there head off

Canibus is a true lyricist...he might not sell the most but put him in a rap battle or a diss track battle and he will definately take a gorrilla sized Dump on all you Southern cats

11-20-2006, 11:55 AM         #154
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im tellin u . I like some of south rappers

but there r just few good rappers / groups ..

NY is like 20 times better

11-20-2006, 12:10 PM         #155
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´
I'D REALLY LIKE TO HERE YOUR REASON BEHIND THIS STATEMENT...
New York's ARROGANCE k!lled hiphop!!!!!!!!

go back and read some of theses replies and tell me I'm wrong yall act if no one else should touch a mic but New York rappers

daliff89 said
he's trying to impress his fat e-girlfriend by making a witty statement on boxden.com so maybe she'll switch on her webcam for 45 seconds so he can masterbate to her showing her seatbelt sized bra straps........
You are by far the most pathetic mafuka on Boxden you been here since Feb 05 and aint contributed sh*t and you have more post then most get off your computer and get a girlfriend dalimp89 you high school prom queen!!!

11-20-2006, 12:15 PM         #156
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A tight grip thx for the hate homie, I hope you got yours in the mail as well!!!!!!:finger:

YOU MAD!!!!

11-20-2006, 12:25 PM         #157
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give hate out like your momma gives out pus*y

EASYYYYY

12 years ago '05        #158
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 969 969
Nas >>>>>>>> your top 10 south rappers

12 years ago '05        #159
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
 missangel222003 said
How are you going to dispute my OPINION?? Get a life. You gotta have better things to do with your time...
im not 'disputing your OPINION'.......im voicing my opinion.......u notice how i said 'i THINK...' yea......thats makes it an opinion bud

CHRONICLE said
LOL you want people to respect your opinion yet always have sh*t for others opinion.
Come on man, you're a contradiction man.
i dont care if other people respect my opinion or not.......it doesnt matter to me.........but me saying i feel those 3 rappers are better than Wayne isn't contradicting myself........it voicing my opinion......stop misusing words.....

and so u both know..........the message in my sig about Lil' Wayne is directed at the d*ckriders on this forum......if thats not u then disregard it......if it is you then follow it......

bigteezy said
You are by far the most pathetic mafuka on Boxden you been here since Feb 05 and aint contributed sh*t and you have more post then most get off your computer and get a girlfriend dalimp89 you high school prom queen!!!
for the record, i upload things, u just dont download em..........but even if i didnt upload, not contributing wouldnt make me pathetic......

and through all of this..........NY > The South lyrically......

12 years ago '04        #160
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
All of this is funny considering that there was only ONE artist to go platinum last year and that was T.I. Yeah he from the south but NOONE is moving numbers. That should change with Game, Hov, Snoop and Nas but then that would be 2 New Yorkers, 2 Californians and 1 southern artist. Hip-hop/rap overall is in a slump. fu*k the radio I don't even listen to that sh*t. Obviously all of that radio airplay didnt help Yung Joc, Banks, Rick Ross and a host of others who either barely hit or didn't go gold.

12 years ago '04        #161
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=Hyphy707]Jayo Felony (who sh*t on jay-z, and n*gga was scared to reply)
QUOTE]

He DID reply, obviously you don't listen to music. He murked him in one line

"And Jayo you're not a FELON you are a MISDEMEANOR"

-original murder MArcyville joint.

12 years ago '04        #162
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 missangel222003 said
Sorry. Never heard of Phonte... I'm just basing my opinion on rappers I have heard.
then you are disqualified from the convo. Go pick up anything from little brother and call us later.

Phonte (NC) (Little Brother) k!lls any Southern artist, period!!!

11-20-2006, 05:09 PM         #163
Obfuscate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Flip will sh*t on everyone

11-20-2006, 05:16 PM         #164
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.SCARFACE (in his prime)
2.BUN B (does he even battle?)
3.CHAMILLIOANIRE
4.LUDACRIS
5.KILLER MIKE
6.Young Buck (buck hard but he aint the hardest in the south trick is)
7.The Clipse (we will treat as 1)
8.T.I
9.Andre 3000 (dirsty souths best hope, true lyricist)
10. Lil Wayne

1. Kane (in his prime)
2. Beanie Sigel (proven battle rapper)
3. Papoose (ill word play and like u said he try to be diff.)
4. Canibus (proven battle rapper)
5. Nas (proven battle rapper)
6. Styles P (proven battle rapper)
7. Cassidy (proven battle rapper)
8. Saigon (thinks outside the box)
9. Jigga (proven battle rapper/iller with word play then your whole list)
10. Kiss (proven battle rapper)

and it was smart for you to say the ones thats living but imma give u some dead ones just cuz u was hating

Big L, Biggie, and Big Pun is/was/always will be better then your whole list

Last edited by MOSESCANOVA; 11-20-2006 at 05:23 PM..

11-20-2006, 06:25 PM         #165
missangel222003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said
then you are disqualified from the convo. Go pick up anything from little brother and call us later.

Phonte (NC) (Little Brother) k!lls any Southern artist, period!!!
So let me get this straight... I'm disqualified from the conversation simply because I've never heard of Phonte. So I guess that means you have heard ever southern rapper (signed and unsigned) and ever east coast rapper (signed and unsigned) and you are more of an authority on this subject than I am, right?

.................................................. ............................ :rolleyes:

I didn't think so. Get a life. So, I haven't heard Phonte. Get over it. I am giving my opinion based on the rappers I have heard, just like I'm sure you're giving your opinion based on the rappers you have heard. Some people on here need to get a life, for real...

12 years ago '04        #166
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 8 8
where is Mac on the South list??

he is top 3 in the south period..

12 years ago '06        #167
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 546 546
1.SCARFACE
2.BUN B
3.CHAMILLIOANIRE
4.LUDACHRIS
5.KILLER MIKE
6.Young Buck
7.The Clipse (we will treat as 1)
8.T.I
9.Andre 3000

Spell Ludacris right and then u can talk about the south LOL.

11-20-2006, 07:21 PM         #168
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Artifacts said
where is Mac on the South list??

he is top 3 in the south period..

Yessir! World War 3.....a classic to me. I say this 7 year after it drop, so it means a little more.

11-20-2006, 07:24 PM         #169
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said
The South might have a few lyricists and thats all nice and dandy, but put Canibus against any of your top 10 and he'll rip there head off

Canibus is a true lyricist...he might not sell the most but put him in a rap battle or a diss track battle and he will definately take a gorrilla sized Dump on all you Southern cats

You really saw fit to give me hate and talk about my mother because I say Papoose is overrated? Loser. He is overrated, no that nice at all. Does that hurt your feelings?

12 years ago '06        #170
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,871 | Props total: 577 577
 phiks1 said
chicago and philly are both midwest

lmao...n*gga have you ever looked @ a map???...Philly is clearly on the eastcoast...it borders New Jersey...midwest?...lmao wtf...

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  56
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  41
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  34
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  16
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
184 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  13
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
40 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+67online now  12
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  8
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Messy Marv & Mozzy just dropped Chow Time
159 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy