Top 10 Rappas NY VS Top 10 Down South. Forreal fu*k NY Rappas! Who Want it?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
 megamusik said:

Nas
Jay-Z
AZ
Jadakiss
Styles
Sheek
50 Cent
Lloyd Banks
Saigon
Papoose
Fabolous
Fat Joe
Busta
Camron
Juelz
Jim Jones
JR Writer
Mobb Deep
to name a few that are doing there thing right now regardless if they don't get along

Nas - good
Jay-Z - good
AZ - good
Jadakiss - decent
Styles - average
Sheek - sucks
50 Cent - sucks
Lloyd Banks - average
Saigon - average
Papoose - decent
Fabolous - decent
Fat Joe - use to be ok
Busta - use to be good
Camron - average
Juelz - sucks
Jim Jones - sucks
JR Writer - average
Mobb Deep - use to be good

lol man, theres so many rappers from the east other than those that can fu*k up any rapper in the south...and idk why all yall n*ggas compare NY to the whole south...sh*t just by sayin that means yall suck if u comparin 1 state to like 7
 11 years ago '06        #62
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
Just a question... If those artists are so good, how come they are not doing anything. Just a thought, but MAYBE there's something wrong with yall's game plan instead of Hip Hop being dead. I mean, the whole world can see that the South and the West is doing it... EXCEPT the east coast. If yall have a problem and yall are the father's of Hip Hop, then fix it.
 11 years ago '06        #63
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Just a question... If those artists are so good, how come they are not doing anything. Just a thought, but MAYBE there's something wrong with yall's game plan instead of Hip Hop being dead. I mean, the whole world can see that the South and the West is doing it... EXCEPT the east coast. If yall have a problem and yall are the father's of Hip Hop, then fix it.
cause 75% of east coast dont make no talented, sh*tty a.ss music...and they dont come out wit a new dance every week and make it mainstream...mainstream hip hop is definately strugglin, the south took over i aint gonna lie, but since they did, where all the good songs been? there aint been none, when the east was on, maaaaaaaaaaad classics/good songs came out
 11-19-2006, 03:28 PM         #64
Obfuscate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Jones and paul Wall will sh*t on Jay z and Nas...

On the real the east Coast has it won hands down. The South only has Scarface and Outkast that stand out and could go up against any one in the east and people could argue both ways. But beside that there is no one that the south has except for Z-Ro, but the east coast just has too much talent. The east coast has 100 some rappers and 25 of the raw hard, the south had 1000 some pappers and they have like 5 talented dudes and 10 average rappers.

But on some real sh*t Rap A Lot would physically k!ll anyone and everyone..
 11 years ago '05        #65
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Down-N-H-Town said:
another question.....

y do people think that just because its getting played more that means it's better??? i mean, yea Chicken Noodle Soup might be getting played alot right now, but does that mean it's better than anything on the new AZ CD???
 11 years ago '04        #66
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Obfuscate said:
Mike Jones and paul Wall will sh*t on Jay z and Nas...
By FAR the dumbest sh*t I have EVER heard on these boards.

I don't even need 10, i'll take 5 into a lyrical battle with the south and I'd go with

Nas, Hov, Fabolous, Pap and Kiss. No way in hell the south would stand a chance.

If I was choosing for the south then I would take:
Wayne
Cee-lo
Big Boi
Phonte
Clipse (they style is so east coast/up north though but they are from VA and anything south of the Mason Dixon is south. Maryland on down.)
Scarface
Ludacris (did you hear that man get at T.I.)
T.I.

If it's a straight cypher the south would have no chance. The only people that would be able to compete would be Phonte and Dre.
 11 years ago '04        #67
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
all this coast beefin is pointless.

also. HIP HOP NEVER DIED
 11-19-2006, 03:46 PM         #68
UPTsouldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INJ said:
ur list is 1.SCARFACE
2.BUN B
3.CHAMILLIOANIRE
4.LUDACHRIS
5.KILLER MIKE
6.Young Buck
7.The Clipse (we will treat as 1)
8.T.I
9.Andre 3000

n my list is (ny)

Rakim
Gza
Nas
Guru
Masta Ace
Big L
AZ
Redman
Method Man
Krs One

Rakim >>> Scarface
paid in full >>>> anythin by scarface and geto boys

GZA vs BUN B hahaha

Nas vs CHAMILLIOANIRE ^^

NY >>>>>>>> SOUTH

GAME fu*kIN OVER for the south if BIG L is goin against anyone....he would of ate anyone of them dudes up no problem
 11 years ago '04        #69
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 screw_head said:
"You Are Wrong..The only reason Ny is losing cause they aint creative at all and neva really have been. All these years everybody had there head up their a.ss and neva looked at the south and neva payed attention. All the years my people in D.C Was fu*kin with the south (I live in the South also) and couldnt hear the people we wanted on the radio or the videos yaw n*ggas was eating off dumb a.ss songs. (I have a whole fu*king list of NY Simple a.ss dumb songs that were hits..the same argument you say is wrong with the south) and u held the rap game control with the help of the powers

& The God Himself who no one noteven HOVA Wants to See LIL WEZZY F BABY...WAYNE
You are bitter as hell (maybe because DC never had a rap star). I grew up in New York and went to HS down in the DC area so let me counter some of your thoughts.

1) Ny never creative? Where do I begin with that statement? Then why does every rapper even ones from the south praise the legends in the game from Rakim to Wu-Tang to Biggie so forth and so on?
2) D.C. radio was never than big on hiphop anyway. This was a R&B and go-go town around those times. And this area did play southern music because it is in the south. If I wasn't living down here I would have never heard No Limit, Cash Money etc. NY radio didnt play that stuff but DC did. Scarface and the Geto Boys were mainstream as hell for the same reason NWA was so don't even give me that bullsh*t. Real talent from the south didnt even start to emerge until the early 90's
3) Please list these simple dumb songs from NY artists. Can't remember there being that many from 92-98. Even still the south dominates on simple songs. They'll even tell you that they arent trying to be lyrical. Different culture down south.
4) Last Lil Wayne will tell YOU HIMSELF that he can't fu*k with HOV. He was said plenty of times that Hov is the King of this. He wouldnt dare go at him. Wayne don't want it with the real president Carter.

Hip-hop/rap evolves every couple of years of so. The south can have its shine for now. It will rotate again and again and again. And dont even forget that NY is the father of this sh*t, they will return.
 11-19-2006, 03:57 PM         #70
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda-cool
Ti-cool
Wayne-cool
Some lame said some stupid sh*t like"we dont relate to them." the rest of the world dont relate to the south so whats your point?The south gots shine right now but i think its because of the club sound. i think the rest of the wourld finds them entertaining but noone really cares. it will die out soon. theyre like theyre own jungle. you see the way they move? its funny. i think they a joke. KInda like the HYphy movement. that was fu*kin comedy. ANd im reppin the west.
 11-19-2006, 03:59 PM         #71
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said:
The west isnt doing a god damn thing. the west has kinda just been laying there for a while now. i know. i live here.
 11 years ago '05        #72
megamusik 
space
space
space
$389 | Props total: 0 0

Put it like this anyway you put it Albums, spittin, classics, money and business wise we still got better rappers than the South. Jay-Z, Nas and 50 Cent alone has more platinum albums, classics, money and businesses then you whole list put together
 11-19-2006, 04:08 PM         #73
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 screw_head said:
Gza cmon man? he neva was hot...the fact he talks about science must excite you? u fu*kin chemist.
GZA never hot...
 11-19-2006, 04:29 PM         #74
minimafia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 screw_head said:
Papoose is nice...i admit..but is Cassidy from NY? No d*ck Wad...also Did i name dro or jeezy? even though they are hotter than anyone u fu*k wit..no i didnt so please dont put words in my mouth....notice you named Papoose against Wayne and stopped? why d*ckface..? have no top 10 Yankees for the list? cause ur done...who do u have Jae millz and Jim jones and etc to be named as relevant...they all suck...fu*k off..do us a favor and get a life u lil sh*t! I dont give a fu*k how many bx points u got...u still a bi*ch and a hata...yeah im puttin nutz on whoeva want it today.. its officially fu*k u NY Lovers Day!

ur kidding right...young dro...hot? i wud rather listen to the same reptative lines about smoking 'purp' & swaningin in my caddillac (AKA A TYPICAL SOUTH ALBUM) then listen to his poor excuse at an album.
 11-19-2006, 04:41 PM         #75
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all rap fu*kin started in the bronx NEW YORK so if u think it lives in the south YOUR FEELIN YASELF TOO MUCH.......there are few rappers from the south that could ever spit sh*t like big pun.......and there never will be man yall southern people are slow in the head
 11-19-2006, 04:50 PM         #76
minimafia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
first of all rap fu*kin started in the bronx NEW YORK so if u think it lives in the south YOUR FEELIN YASELF TOO MUCH.......there are few rappers from the south that could ever spit sh*t like big pun.......and there never will be man yall southern people are slow in the head
Bumpse Twinz (Deep Cover 98)
 11-19-2006, 05:19 PM         #77
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i like Scarface, Bun B, The Clipse, and Andre 3000......and most of the people u named are pretty talented........but im sorry to let u know that Bun B is not a lyricist.......neither are The Clipse........or Ludacris (which u spelled wrong by the way)........or Chamillionaire, or k!ller Mike, or Young Buck, or TI, or Lil' Wayne.......

so if ur talking about LYRICS, theres 2 rappers on ur list that i would consider versatile while at the same time considering them to be 'sick'.....

and Chicago isn't on the East coast........its in the Mid-west.....
Lyricist - a person who writes the lyrics for songs.
Come on man, if you're going to sound like a know it all, try to atleast, know it all.
 11 years ago '06        #78
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 daliff89 said:

another question.....

y do people think that just because its getting played more that means it's better??? i mean, yea Chicken Noodle Soup might be getting played alot right now, but does that mean it's better than anything on the new AZ CD???
Real talk... but like I said earlier, its about preference. The only thing I can say is that we do us. We're not trying to be those lyrical rappers on the east coast. The artists down here make the music for the south and if they like it in other places, that's cool. Our biggest complaint is that yall believe that NO ONE from the south can mess with the east coast's best 10.
 11-19-2006, 05:24 PM         #79
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i like Scarface, Bun B, The Clipse, and Andre 3000......and most of the people u named are pretty talented........but im sorry to let u know that Bun B is not a lyricist.......neither are The Clipse........or Ludacris (which u spelled wrong by the way)........or Chamillionaire, or k!ller Mike, or Young Buck, or TI, or Lil' Wayne.......

so if ur talking about LYRICS, theres 2 rappers on ur list that i would consider versatile while at the same time considering them to be 'sick'.....

and Chicago isn't on the East coast........its in the Mid-west.....

I usually agree with your opinions, and you had a few points this time except the fact of Clipse, Ludacris, Chamillionaire, and Wayne (and I don't even respect Wayne) not being lyricists.

Lyricists in the sense of being defined as someone of which whom is lyrical, they meet every requirement. They all have vocabulary, they all using multisyllables rhyme schemes, most of them tongue twist, they all use punchlines, Clipse is super metaphorical even tho it's usally about drugs, Luda and Cham are mad creative, and as far as delivery all of them except for maybe Chamillionaire (he's monotonic) have it downpacked.
 11-19-2006, 05:28 PM         #80
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
Another contestant, lets put a fu*king example up. If i have a son that was born in NY and live in FL, that mean that he lives in FL!(Fictional) fu*king idots on Boxden man.
Moral: Where you started off isn't always where you live Einstien.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy