Top 10 Rappas NY VS Top 10 Down South. Forreal fu*k NY Rappas! Who Want it?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2006, 01:06 PM         #21
screw_head  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cyber Hater said:
U can't name The Clipse as "southern artists" bcuz A: They're from NY, but grew up in VA. B: The sound more NY than most NY n*ggaz... So they don't count!!!

:finger: :finger: :finger:

with that said, NY's looking weak- but i can't EVER front my city...

We still have Jay-Z, Nas, Jadakiss,50 Cent, etc...

Those R HEAVYWEIGHTS in the game, above a TON of southern artists...

POINT BLANK, PERIOD!

:applause: :applause: :applause:
how dare you name 50 cent? he is hot a.ss garbage....and cmon whats a heavyweight? someone who sales alot of records? well d*ckface..your city make those people sell records and your city made the rap game look at these bullsh*t a.ss rappas for all these years. fu*k u and your accent. bi*ch! D.C birth you n*ggas! we give you everything and you steal it...dont try to steal rappas 2...n*ggas talkin bout clipse out NY...fu*k that..they dont neva say that...so there fore they aint fu*kin wit cha lil bamma a.ss city...so shut the fu*k up on that sh*t.
P.S- Jadakiss? if he so hot? why he aint even put out a decent mixtape and 8 months...let alone an album...hes garbage 2...throw him away wit the rest of em
 11 years ago '05        #22
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
hell.....u dont even have to go into the real 'big' artists to find people that would sh*t on guys from down here in a battle......

Cassidy + Reign Man + Iron Solomon > everybody he mentioned from the south......
 11-19-2006, 01:10 PM         #23
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Should Slow Down, YOU Look Even More Of A Retard Each Statement You Make
 11-19-2006, 01:10 PM         #24
screw_head  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
Ludacris is from Chicago lol

Come on now if you put the top 10 NY rappers against those Top then its gonna be a murder scence

Imagine Papoose vs. Lil Wayne I admit Lil Wayne got some hot lines here and there but why do you think no one from the South aint even trying to directly diss anyone from the East???

Cause you alread know what the outcome is going to be and Those South rappers know too

Put up Cassidy against Young Dro, Joc or Jezzy LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO hahaha Deaded

fu*k outta here really do us all a favor and close this dumb a.ss hardhead thread
Papoose is nice...i admit..but is Cassidy from NY? No d*ck Wad...also Did i name dro or jeezy? even though they are hotter than anyone u fu*k wit..no i didnt so please dont put words in my mouth....notice you named Papoose against Wayne and stopped? why d*ckface..? have no top 10 Yankees for the list? cause ur done...who do u have Jae millz and Jim jones and etc to be named as relevant...they all suck...fu*k off..do us a favor and get a life u lil sh*t! I dont give a fu*k how many bx points u got...u still a bi*ch and a hata...yeah im puttin nutz on whoeva want it today.. its officially fu*k u NY Lovers Day!
 11-19-2006, 01:10 PM         #25
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clipse said themselves that they are eastcoast and not downsouth

thats what they said

the way i see it, just listen to good music who cares where the person making it is from, its not like rock music ever had this sh*t goin on like yeah downsouth rock sh*ts on ny rock

sh*t is silly
 11-19-2006, 01:11 PM         #26
screw_head  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
hell.....u dont even have to go into the real 'big' artists to find people that would sh*t on guys from down here in a battle......

Cassidy + Reign Man + Iron Solomon > everybody he mentioned from the south......
Suck my Iron mean Solomen...Thats what I used to call my d*ck in the 4th grade...now u got rappas named aftathat...thats a shame...stop posting on anything i put up..ur a fu*king joke. I will expose you...u computer homo fake as rap fann....where did u come from? u probbably from like Turkey or something...you dont know rap u dipsh*t
 11-19-2006, 01:12 PM         #27
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
then u can't say Ludacris is southern because he was born in Chicago........

'it aint where ur from, its where ur at'.......The Clipse dont 'rep' NY......they 'rep' Virginia......which is geographically a southern state......making them southern artists......
dude givin geography lessons
 11 years ago '05        #28
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 screw_head said:
Suck my Iron mean Solomen...Thats what I used to call my d*ck in the 4th grade...now u got rappas named aftathat...thats a shame...stop posting on anything i put up..ur a fu*king joke. I will expose you...u computer homo fake as rap fann....where did u come from? u probbably from like Turkey or something...you dont know rap u dipsh*t

wow.......ur really an a.ss arent you???

soon as i see some type of rule that says im not allowed to post wherever the fu*k i want to im going to continue to post where i feel like.......

and stop sending me PMs asking me how to do sh*t......
 11-19-2006, 01:16 PM         #29
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 screw_head said:
Papoose is nice...i admit..but is Cassidy from NY? No d*ck Wad...also Did i name dro or jeezy? even though they are hotter than anyone u fu*k wit..no i didnt so please dont put words in my mouth....notice you named Papoose against Wayne and stopped? why d*ckface..? have no top 10 Yankees for the list? cause ur done...who do u have Jae millz and Jim jones and etc to be named as relevant...they all suck...fu*k off..do us a favor and get a life u lil sh*t! I dont give a fu*k how many bx points u got...u still a bi*ch and a hata...yeah im puttin nutz on whoeva want it today.. its officially fu*k u NY Lovers Day!

Go Back and read my fu*kin first post!!!!!!!!!! How are you goin to put one state (NY) against an entire Region (The South) Get your d*ck out your own mouth you idiot

Cassidy is on the East Coast therefore I can put him on my list

Canibus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> South, South South

Come on now you need to delete this thread you are an idiot
 11-19-2006, 01:17 PM         #30
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PACKFM
PUMKINHEAD
AZ
JAY-Z
NAS
RAEKWON
GHOSTFACE
METHODMAN
CANIBUS
GZA
MASTA ACE
CORMEGA
IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
TALIB KWELI
SAIGON

15 RAPPERS STILL MAKING MUSIC AND ALL OF THEM sh*t ON ANYONE WHO RELEASED ANYTHING FROM THA SOUTH

Last edited by `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´; 11-19-2006 at 01:18 PM..
 11-19-2006, 01:18 PM         #31
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Screw_head I screwed your mom last night I had that old crusty bi*ch screamin "New York!!!!!!!"

On the real tho

Put Immortal Technique up against any f*g**t on your list

Game, Set, Match!
 11-19-2006, 01:19 PM         #32
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y even bring this thread up cause people know it aint gonna come to this so y even bother. people come up wit the same thing everyday. south vs ny or east vs south. sh*t hiphop is expression. u live hiphop. hiphop aint dead. it cant die.
 11-19-2006, 01:20 PM         #33
screw_head  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I hug the strip said:
um ny got
1.biggie
2.big l
3.nas
4.jay-z
5.immortal technique
6.the whole wu-tang
7.papoose
8.saigon
9.jadakiss
10.Mos Def
11.Big Pun
12.talib kweli

damn dude come and fuk with that line up
NY will destroy the south
no body is messing with ny lyrically
ok....i said living...half your list is either dead in the literal sense and the other half is dead with the fans. and how pathetic you had to put the whole wu up againt the God... Wayne and they still lost 1...1....1.. you lost ones.....mos def got spit...but he dont spit for my people....and kiss gets ran on by ny n*ggas all day anyway...talib singles be weak as sh*t...same thang..he got major spit but dont rip for my people around this town n*gga. I dont wear a backpack..I ride 26"s mutha fu*ka...and thats how i live...cant help it..im a product of my enviroment P.o.me...aint that right Jones? aint no one u named got a hit record...Papoose is the best battle n*gga u got on that list...and his club records WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE TOP WITH THEM WEAK a.ss GARBAGE CLUB RECORDS...HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO ME A HIT RECORD AND NEITHER DOES NY RIGHT NOW!and no one u named living fu*kin wit my list but u been brainwashed all ur life to love those ny n*ggas and it hurts to hear a n*gga like me come along and fu*k ur mind. up...go buy a fu*king scarface cd or a ugk cd and then come back and holla at me

p.S- IMA LET bIG L rest in peice but sorry to let u know...if he didnt die..no one would eva mention his name..he would be another Ali Vegas type NY n*gga..LMAO. U n*ggas is pathetic. I am Rap bi*ches! Deal wit me. Ima problem on BX...and u hate the fact I speak the truth dont you NY?
 11-19-2006, 01:21 PM         #34
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your South List:
1.SCARFACE
2.BUN B
3.CHAMILLIOANIRE
4.LUDACHRIS
5.KILLER MIKE
6.Young Buck
7.The Clipse (we will treat as 1)
8.T.I
9.Andre 3000

My NY List:
1-Jay-Z
2-Nas
3-Jadakiss
4-Styles P
5-AZ
6-Fabolous
7-Talib Kweli
8-Mos Def
9-Ghostface
10-Papoose

Those are all the actively spitting NY rappers... I couldve included Saigon, Rakim, Kool G Rap and others but didnt.. so yeh sry but NY wins...souths list is trash compared to the NY one..and if there gonna mention southern artists, why not atleast mention the best southern rapper, Phonte.
 11-19-2006, 01:22 PM         #35
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*hate given*
 11-19-2006, 01:23 PM         #36
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SEE TAKE MY LIST AND WOOMO'S PPL I FORGOT TO ADD THATS 19 PPL THAT fu*kIN sh*t ON UR EXISTENCE LET ALOWN SOUTHERN HIP HOP
 11 years ago '05        #37
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
really man........y make ANOTHER thread about this???

i mean i saw u put something about Pap's club records wont get nay spins.......which ur prolly right......but since when does popularity = talent???

Laffy Taffy was popular, is D4L talented??? Can't Touch This was popular, is Hammer talented??? Ice, Ice, Baby was popular, is Vanilla Ice talented???

no.....

record sales = popularity.....not talent......

u kids need to stop citing that sh*t as a reason that somebody is better than another rapper......
 11-19-2006, 01:31 PM         #38
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
SEE TAKE MY LIST AND WOOMO'S PPL I FORGOT TO ADD THATS 19 PPL THAT fu*kIN sh*t ON UR EXISTENCE LET ALOWN SOUTHERN HIP HOP
4sho... why cant muthafu*kas just accept the south has some dope artists, but they not touchin us... we got more dope artists in ONE fu*kIN BOROUGH than they got in the ENTIRE REGION.
 11 years ago '06        #39
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 WOODMO said:
Your South List:
1.SCARFACE
2.BUN B
3.CHAMILLIOANIRE
4.LUDACHRIS
5.KILLER MIKE
6.Young Buck
7.The Clipse (we will treat as 1)
8.T.I
9.Andre 3000

My NY List:
1-Jay-Z
2-Nas
3-Jadakiss
4-Styles P
5-AZ
6-Fabolous
7-Talib Kweli
8-Mos Def
9-Ghostface
10-Papoose

Those are all the actively spitting NY rappers... I couldve included Saigon, Rakim, Kool G Rap and others but didnt.. so yeh sry but NY wins...souths list is trash compared to the NY one..and if there gonna mention southern artists, why not atleast mention the best southern rapper, Phonte.
Talib Kweli??? AZ??? Who is AZ? I mean Kweli goes hard sometimes, but he doesn't get any love down here because we can't relate. If yall want to go with lyricists, we could put down Z-ro, Trae, some of Slim Thugs old freestyles, Lil Keke. I say (in no particular order):

Z-ro
Trae
UGK
Chamillionare
Scarface
Outkast
Lil Keke
T.I.
Ludacris
Lil Wayne
and hell, I'll even go to Dallas and put out Mr. Pookie and Lucci
 11 years ago '05        #40
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Z-Ro, Trae & Lil' KeKe > TI, k!ller Mike, & Young Buck

but still........Canibus > the south.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago