Top 10 Rappas NY VS Top 10 Down South. Forreal fu*k NY Rappas! Who Want it?

most viewed right now
 229
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-19-2006, 12:36 PM         #1
6348 pageviews
171 comments


screw_head 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top 10 Rappas NY VS Top 10 Down South. Forreal fu*k NY Rappas! Who Want it?
 

 
I been Reading all these post bout NY Rappas versus the South. I have a chip on my shoulder against NY Rap period because I just feel some of it was overrated. I worte a post and people probbably didnt like it but fu*k it! The people were saying why NY Is dead...and they were all wrong. this is what I said :
:finger:
"You Are Wrong..The only reason Ny is losing cause they aint creative at all and neva really have been ( I think Papoose is probbably the only one who tries anything different and I fu*ks wit Dude). All these years everybody had there head up their a.ss and neva looked at the south and neva payed attention. Yaw d*ck Faces owe us 15 years of Rap mutha fu*ka! Ny aint winning cause honestly who hot? Fat Joe got the best NY Album out right now and I dont know if he does now... but before he didnt even write his own sh*t...so fu*k ny and the rappas that yaw place on a pedastal! NY is like the KKK in my mind, only for the rap game. all the years my people in D.C Was fu*kin with the south ( I live in the South also) and couldnt hear the people we wanted on the radio or the videos yaw n*ggas was eating off dumb a.ss songs ( I have a whole fu*king list of NY Simple a.ss dumb songs that were hits..the same argument you say is wrong with the south) and u held the rap game control with the help of the powers that B( White'es that dont know sh*t bout music) that didnt understand the south and went with the NY sh*t cause that was supposively the mecca of Rap...Yaw started alot and much respect on that aspect but you held the south and the west and the midwest down for so long when its careers that never flourished because you fu*ks were controlling sh*t and let wack a.ss rappas come to the forefront. Aint no reason in the world that the people like Scarface, Z-Ro, UGK, * Ball & MJG , and etc aint huge fu*king stars right now besides the fact that NY Held their nuts on US and now we just taking whats ours. Slavery Over you bi*ches!":finger:

Ok With that Said. One Dude said put the Best 10 Ten South Vs. NY. I will Put My south List up...tHE DUDE SAID A BATTLE SO THIS IS MY BATTLE LIST..NOT OVERALL..But there are 50 others im leaving off...in no order...now anyone who fakes and doesnt beleive it put up your top ten Living Ny Rappas! Lets Go bi*ches!

1.SCARFACE
2.BUN B
3.CHAMILLIOANIRE
4.LUDACHRIS
5.KILLER MIKE
6.Young Buck
7.The Clipse (we will treat as 1)
8.T.I
9.Andre 3000



& The God Himself who no one noteven HOVA Wants to See LIL WEZZY F BABY...WAYNE MUTHA fu*kA! THATS MY 10 NOW SHOW ME WHAT U GOT? ( THAT sh*t IS WACK..THAT BAMMA a.ss sh*t IS LAME..THATS WHY YAW n*ggaS AINT HOT...YAW LEADER IS SAYIN SHOW ME WHAT U GOT....AND RIHT NOW HE AINT GOT sh*t...OLD AS fu*k GETTING RIPPED BY PEOPLE THAT DONT RAP (JIM JONES).

THERE ARE 50 MORE I GOT TOO LIKE 8 BALL MJG, TELA, Z-RO, Trae, B.G, and the list goes on and on.

"The South with the Fury" IF you fu*k with the south like me...post your 10 too. and let these mutha fu*kas know what they owe us and why the fu*k we aint listing to that wack as sh*t...like Jigga said. jsut because you fu*ks say words that no one understands sometimes and u say "son is deep" doesnt mean he is hot bi*ch. C ME NOW

Propz..and NY Hate Please:applause:


Last edited by screw_head; 11-19-2006 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: spelling

171 comments for "Top 10 Rappas NY VS Top 10 Down South. Forreal fu*k NY Rappas! Who Want it?"

 11 years ago '04        #2
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
*waites for somebody to bring up the clipse sayin that their not from the south*
 11-19-2006, 12:42 PM         #3
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your Mentally Challenged

Cunninlynguists And Supastition>everyone On That List Minus Scarface And Andre 3000

IF UR GONNA REP THA SOUTH THIS HARD ATLEAST NAME SOME REAL DOWN SOUT RAPPERS


Last edited by `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´; 11-19-2006 at 12:43 PM..
 11-19-2006, 12:42 PM         #4
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb a.ss n*ggas definately cant comprehend other people's post cause they are blinded by anger cause they mad that their so called best ever South is the best

Not JUST NY you dumb fu*ker but the whole East Coast!!!!!!!!!!!


Of Course NY is a Giant in Hip-hop but dont forget about Chi-town and Phili
 11 years ago '05        #5
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i like Scarface, Bun B, The Clipse, and Andre 3000......and most of the people u named are pretty talented........but im sorry to let u know that Bun B is not a lyricist.......neither are The Clipse........or Ludacris (which u spelled wrong by the way)........or Chamillionaire, or k!ller Mike, or Young Buck, or TI, or Lil' Wayne.......

so if ur talking about LYRICS, theres 2 rappers on ur list that i would consider versatile while at the same time considering them to be 'sick'.....

and Chicago isn't on the East coast........its in the Mid-west.....
 11-19-2006, 12:49 PM         #6
Cyber Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U can't name The Clipse as "southern artists" bcuz A: They're from NY, but grew up in VA. B: The sound more NY than most NY n*ggaz... So they don't count!!!

:finger: :finger: :finger:


with that said, NY's looking weak- but i can't EVER front my city...

We still have Jay-Z, Nas, Jadakiss,50 Cent, etc...

Those R HEAVYWEIGHTS in the game, above a TON of southern artists...

POINT BLANK, PERIOD!

:applause: :applause: :applause:


Last edited by Cyber Hater; 11-19-2006 at 12:51 PM..
 11-19-2006, 12:49 PM         #7
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i like Scarface, Bun B, The Clipse, and Andre 3000......and most of the people u named are pretty talented........but im sorry to let u know that Bun B is not a lyricist.......neither are The Clipse........or Ludacris (which u spelled wrong by the way)........or Chamillionaire, or k!ller Mike, or Young Buck, or TI, or Lil' Wayne.......

so if ur talking about LYRICS, theres 2 rappers on ur list that i would consider versatile while at the same time considering them to be 'sick'.....

and Chicago isn't on the East coast........its in the Mid-west.....


If they can Cypher with the east coast then they are the east coast

Lupe, Papoose and Styles P that joint was hot

I would of thrown up seeing Lupe, Papoose and Lil Wayne
 11-19-2006, 12:49 PM         #8
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clipse south ?

list is weak too
 11 years ago '04        #9
bogusona 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
if your talking about a battle battle, ez Canibus, Chino XL, Pharoahe Monch, Redman, Jay-Z, Nas, Jada, Beanie Sigel, GZA, Sean Price, Reef Tha Lost Cauze.
 11 years ago '05        #10
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
then u can't say Ludacris is southern because he was born in Chicago........

'it aint where ur from, its where ur at'.......The Clipse dont 'rep' NY......they 'rep' Virginia......which is geographically a southern state......making them southern artists......
 11 years ago '05        #11
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 bogusona said:
if your talking about a battle battle, ez Canibus, Chino XL, Pharoahe Monch, Redman, Jay-Z, Nas, Jada, Beanie Sigel, GZA, Sean Price, Reef Tha Lost Cauze.
in a battle that white dude named 'Iron Solomon' would sh*t on everybody on his list.......
 11-19-2006, 12:52 PM         #12
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur list is 1.SCARFACE
2.BUN B
3.CHAMILLIOANIRE
4.LUDACHRIS
5.KILLER MIKE
6.Young Buck
7.The Clipse (we will treat as 1)
8.T.I
9.Andre 3000

n my list is (ny)

Rakim
Gza
Nas
Guru
Masta Ace
Big L
AZ
Redman
Method Man
Krs One

Rakim >>> Scarface
paid in full >>>> anythin by scarface and geto boys

GZA vs BUN B hahaha

Nas vs CHAMILLIOANIRE ^^


NY >>>>>>>> SOUTH
 11-19-2006, 12:54 PM         #13
screw_head  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i like Scarface, Bun B, The Clipse, and Andre 3000......and most of the people u named are pretty talented........but im sorry to let u know that Bun B is not a lyricist.......neither are The Clipse........or Ludacris (which u spelled wrong by the way)........or Chamillionaire, or k!ller Mike, or Young Buck, or TI, or Lil' Wayne.......

so if ur talking about LYRICS, theres 2 rappers on ur list that i would consider versatile while at the same time considering them to be 'sick'.....

and Chicago isn't on the East coast........its in the Mid-west.....
Ur just a d*ck face. I see all your post..you look for gramatical errors..like who a.ssigned you the BX English hall monitor/ English major man? and think u r like the God of hip hop. who gives a sh*t if i spelled Ludacris worng...do you know who he is? well thats all that matters. What defines a lyriciist? someone who has positive sh*t to say? You people k!ll me with that sh*t. The people I named is hot and thats point blank. and if your smart as would look, it clearly says battle ...you know what a battle is...thats my 10 south battle people. i will put them againt your fu*king poet a.ss positive lets hug everyone rappas everyday and anyday...who do u like.. oh mighty one? put them against my 10...lyricist or not ...my 10 right there would rip anyone u say. fu*k who u like..matta fact you on here like every minute of the day...you probbably dont have time to listen to music with all that jackin off at ya computa all day ya prick. I shouldnt even respond to anything you say...you dont even like Wayne!!!...you hating a.ss fu*k a.ss cartoon charateristic dumb rock n roll lovin a.ss homo fu*k a.ss non rap fan computer freak text pr0n typing dreaming a.ss non pus*y getting a.ss BX lovin Freak! Get A job or sumthin hata!
 11-19-2006, 12:59 PM         #14
screw_head  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INJ said:
ur list is 1.SCARFACE
2.BUN B
3.CHAMILLIOANIRE
4.LUDACHRIS
5.KILLER MIKE
6.Young Buck
7.The Clipse (we will treat as 1)
8.T.I
9.Andre 3000

n my list is (ny)

Rakim
Gza
Nas
Guru
Masta Ace
Big L
AZ
Redman
Method Man
Krs One

Rakim >>> Scarface
paid in full >>>> anythin by scarface and geto boys

GZA vs BUN B hahaha

Nas vs CHAMILLIOANIRE ^^


NY >>>>>>>> SOUTH
And I like everyone on ya list but...Gza cmon man? he neva was hot...the fact he talks about science must excite you? u fu*kin chemist. Rakim is still rapping..? hes old and so is everyone on ya list...do you see the jist of this. i could name 100 south rappas you neva heard of that neva got the exposure because ur city held us under ground. No one you named is relevant to this day except Nas. Redman sh*t be garbage these days. and Az Format was pretty hot but not fu*king with Aziatic or nothin else in the last 5 years. An Guru? Does he still rap 2? he was the sh*t...but washed up just like the rest of ya list...those people were creative in their prime...now they are just names....you see NY...another man down! come pick this boy up. Im a true fu*king rap fan and I listen to everything but these n*ggas just dont cut it anymore...! Who's next?
 11 years ago '06        #15
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
um ny got
1.biggie
2.big l
3.nas
4.jay-z
5.immortal technique
6.the whole wu-tang
7.papoose
8.saigon
9.jadakiss
10.Mos Def
11.Big Pun
12.talib kweli

damn dude come and fuk with that line up
NY will destroy the south
no body is messing with ny lyrically


Last edited by I hug the strip; 11-19-2006 at 01:02 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #16
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
im a 'cartoon characteristic' huh???

listen fu*k face........y would i take u serious about which rapper is better when u can't even spell ur 'contestants' name right???

lyrically, Big Pun sh*ts, i repeat sh*tS, on anything the south has ever put out.......as does Nas, Big L, Biggie, Rakim, and ALOT of other people from JUST New York.......

the south has some great rappers......Scarface and Andre 3000 are some of the best to do it.......not even the best from the south, but the best period.......but theres ATLEAST 10 rappers better than those 2 from the east coast......

the people who argue for the south usually say how people dont listen to anything other than NY sh*t........but it always seems to me that they dont listen to anything but southern sh*t........poke ur head outta the south u ignorant fu*k.....maybe u'll discover something u like.......

and i stick with my statement that Iron Solomon would sh*t on anybody on ur list in a rap battle......
 11-19-2006, 01:02 PM         #17
screw_head  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
then u can't say Ludacris is southern because he was born in Chicago........

'it aint where ur from, its where ur at'.......The Clipse dont 'rep' NY......they 'rep' Virginia......which is geographically a southern state......making them southern artists......
They were on my list dumb a.ss. I represent the south....did you read my post? They were on my south list...they are in VA which is the south..you Yankee...you see the line?
 11-19-2006, 01:02 PM         #18
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ludacris is from Chicago lol


Come on now if you put the top 10 NY rappers against those Top then its gonna be a murder scence

Imagine Papoose vs. Lil Wayne I admit Lil Wayne got some hot lines here and there but why do you think no one from the South aint even trying to directly diss anyone from the East???

Cause you alread know what the outcome is going to be and Those South rappers know too


Put up Cassidy against Young Dro, Joc or Jezzy LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO hahaha Deaded

fu*k outta here really do us all a favor and close this dumb a.ss hardhead thread
 11 years ago '05        #19
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 screw_head said:
They were on my list dumb a.ss. I represent the south....did you read my post? They were on my south list...they are in VA which is the south..you Yankee...you see the line?
ur calling me a 'yankee' but im further south than you are??? shut the fu*k up......

i was addressing the guy that said they weren't from the south......now shut up and continue to look like an idiot......
 11-19-2006, 01:06 PM         #20
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 screw_head said:
Ur just a d*ck face. I see all your post..you look for gramatical errors..like who a.ssigned you the BX English hall monitor/ English major man? and think u r like the God of hip hop. who gives a sh*t if i spelled Ludacris worng...do you know who he is? well thats all that matters. What defines a lyriciist? someone who has positive sh*t to say? You people k!ll me with that sh*t. The people I named is hot and thats point blank. and if your smart as would look, it clearly says battle ...you know what a battle is...thats my 10 south battle people. i will put them againt your fu*king poet a.ss positive lets hug everyone rappas everyday and anyday...who do u like.. oh mighty one? put them against my 10...lyricist or not ...my 10 right there would rip anyone u say. fu*k who u like..matta fact you on here like every minute of the day...you probbably dont have time to listen to music with all that jackin off at ya computa all day ya prick. I shouldnt even respond to anything you say...you dont even like Wayne!!!...you hating a.ss fu*k a.ss cartoon charateristic dumb rock n roll lovin a.ss homo fu*k a.ss non rap fan computer freak text pr0n typing dreaming a.ss non pus*y getting a.ss BX lovin Freak! Get A job or sumthin hata!


damn someone is mad that their opinion isn't fact.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy