Nov 17 - Does Darius (Eddie Winslow-Family Matters) MaCray have HIV?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2006, 08:47 AM         #1
6760 pageviews
28 comments

Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 17 - Does Darius (Eddie Winslow-Family Matters) MaCray have HIV?

Got this one from Mediatakeout.com as well as heard the blind item this morning on Power 106:

November 17. Over the past couple of days MediaTakeOut.com has received more than 500 emails from people suggesting that Darius McCray, the actor who played Eddie Winslow on the show Family Matters may be inflicted with HIV. The apparent source of this rumor is the below email forward. It looks like a fake story to us, but you be the judge.

A young lady got in touch with me last week and related this disturbing story to me and she also emailed me numerous photos of her and "the subject" of this blind item.

A few years ago, she cared for her brother before he died of AIDS. About eight months ago, she started dating an actor who appeared on a popular black sitcom that has since been cancelled. Her family was impressed with him because he was a celebrity. One day, at work, she had a bad headache.

That evening, she went out to dinner with the actor. After dinner, they rented a movie and returned to his house. After the movie, before they became intimate, she insisted on protection, he balked, she grabbed her coat, he relented, she stayed, and they proceeded to have s3x. Afterwards, she went into his bathroom, her head was still throbbing and she opened his medicine cabinet, looking for aspirin, instead she found AIDS medications (the same her brother took before his death).

She angrily confronted the actor, he tried to deny it until she threw the vials in his face. He finally confessed, saying, he probably got infected at one of the downlow parties he attends, he also told her-that he has had the virus for three years and he admitted to having unprotected s3x with women and men on a constant basis. She was enraged, not only did he have the virus, he just admitted to spreading it intentionally and he confessed to bi-s3xuality.

She screamed, 'no wonder you didn't want to wear a condom,' he said, 'Hey, someone gave it to me.' She slapped him and stormed out the door! She got tested and was negative. She wanted to put this incident behind her but she found out, the actor was dating a black female actress. Through mutual friends, she was able to get word to the actress before the actress became intimate with him. Despite calling the "Health Department" on him, it is rumored the actor is dating an up and coming black female in the entertainment industry on the East Coast.

The young lady who related this story says "A headache may have saved my life-because over time, I may have become comfortable & trusting and let my guard down by having unprotected s3x with him. "This same headache may have also saved the actress's life."

Hints..Although there have been numerous black sitcoms on the air, we can do a process of elimination on a few of the shows. The shows the actor did "NOT" appear on: Good Times, The Jeffersons, What's Happening, The Cosby Show. And the show was carried on a "major" network. Also, we hinted in a prior blind item about this actor regarding downlow activities, Paris visited message boards that copied and pasted that particular blind item and most of the participants guessed his identity.

~Darius McCrary who played Eddie Winslow from Family Matters Be careful!!!!! Protect yourselves!!!! Pass along!
---
Egypt on Power 106 in the NY Metro area was reporting the blind item as well this morning and although she didn't say his name, her hint was (paraphrasing):

"Thanksgiving is coming up and Family only Matters."

28 comments for "Nov 17 - Does Darius (Eddie Winslow-Family Matters) MaCray have HIV?"

11 years ago '05        #2
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
tha fu*k you mean does he? yea he does thats old news why you posting this now, slim was on the DL
 11 years ago '04        #3
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
i never knew this....wow.
 11-17-2006, 12:26 PM         #4
SCORPIO_NIG02  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man people buy into hype so much nobody knows if its true foreal
 11 years ago '04        #5
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 788 788
Aint this the same source that said Cosby got Herpes?
 11-17-2006, 12:53 PM         #6
PaineBishop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know the dude so I won't speculate
 11 years ago '04        #7
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
i got the clap from mariah. true sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #8
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
Damn. Learn Somethin New Everyday.
 11 years ago '04        #9
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,330 | Props total: 4452 4452
 collegeboy58 said:
Aint this the same source that said Cosby got Herpes?
lol

and in the case of Darius McCrary, I hope it's not true, that's disgusting
 11-17-2006, 04:26 PM         #10
izekmart  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn thats some fu#*ed up sh*t.. - izek
 11 years ago '04        #11
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
this sh*t has to be false........DL? i refuse to believe this sh*t, the people who are gay are the Preachers in Colorado, the Congressman on the Senate, Catholic Priests...get my drift
 11-17-2006, 04:54 PM         #12
smoothassasin7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cooottt dayuumm this messy azz ghetto ignant sh*t another one of those dumb azz mediatakeout post plus use the net wisely ......bs galore ...and urkel still dead ..
 11 years ago '05        #13
quikk 
space
space
$403 | Props total: 0 0
This sounds familiar to that Petey Pablo having AIDS story (from Myspace). Either way, Eddie Winslow is probably caught it from Judy Winslow (aka the pr0n star).
 11-17-2006, 05:15 PM         #14
arfbikes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i remember that old dude... sad if he does... but either way leave him alone!
 11-17-2006, 05:22 PM         #15
BakLykILefSmthn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't see him being that ignorant. eddie winslow, nah
kellen winslow, maybe
 11 years ago '05        #16
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 mistadontplay said:
tha fu*k you mean does he? yea he does thats old news why you posting this now, slim was on the DL
slim thug disproved that by sending in his blood work papers to allhiphop.com

11 years ago '04        #17
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
i don't trust mediatakeout.com...

same ppl who said TI is on crystal meth...
 11 years ago '04        #18
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
That sh*t was on myspace floating around as a bulletin too.
 11-18-2006, 03:40 PM         #19
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mediatakeout as a source??, naw dont believe this story at all
 11-18-2006, 03:48 PM         #20
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mediatakeout is known for putting out fake stories.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago