Nov 17 - **JIM JONES RESPONDS TO BROOKLYN HIGH**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who thinks jim jones is intimidated by this

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 divine5 said:
100K copies the first week independent is huge. Gotta give him his props for that.
Hell yeah, that's hard to do. But sales aint got nothing to do with being number one or a Top 5 rapper. Chingy had a number 1 single and video and that n*gga is not even better than Jim Jones let alone in anyone's Top 50.
 11 years ago '04        #42
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
You aint ballin, you pump fakin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-17-2006, 02:36 PM         #43
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint even gonna front, Jim Jones album is fukin CRACKKKK.......but he is NOWHERE near Jays level

i fux wit Jones tho, he came on strong this year
 11 years ago '04        #44
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 222 222
...okay lets stop the d*ckriding.
That jay diss what hot trash. But jimmy's comeback wasnt sh*t either cept the end..

"Tell nas to buy you a Kufi for Xmas, SO I COULD SMACK THE sh*t OFF YO HEAD..."

"lEMME TELL THEM WHY YOU REALLY DONT DRINK CHRIS..."

His sh*t talkin was on 50's level
 11 years ago '04        #45
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol Jim jones really think he on jay level. we fly high is only hit ever. yea u poping now. but jay been poping fo yearsssssssssss still is in my eyes. jay didnt even go hard and it was better then anything jim jones said at all. This n*gga jim cant see jay on da mic or with da bank. we all kno that in the end this n*gga is gonna look dumb. jay is setting them up fo da either

Wow. On My Way To Church had a couple of hits homeboy...

Diary of a Summer had a couple of hit singles...

And now this?

Give my n*gga his credit cuz. You're overlooking his accomplishments ust so you can hate. I'm not gonna lie and say that Jim is on Jay's level....

But he's getting there...

He's the Director of A&R at Warner Music, CEO of Diplomat Records He has the Jones Family Productions....

He has a lot. And he's still fairly young. He's still upwardly mobile...
 11 years ago '04        #46
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 genuwineplayer said:
ok buddy i dont care how hard anyone thinks they are when you got 30 dudes comin at 2 people you gonna run thats not being a pus*y thats being smart like some1 just gonna stand there and get stomped out

youre completely right. what dude in his right mind is gonna stand there and act hard when plenty of those motherfu*kers wanted to beat his a.ss. ima run for days until i got 30 dudes to back me up too. lol anyway jimmy is a funny cat he entertains me.
 11-17-2006, 03:27 PM         #47
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got this old n***a. His jump shot is weak, his knees is bad, his swagger is gone.

ROFL!!!!

ok buddy i dont care how hard anyone thinks they are when you got 30 dudes comin at 2 people you gonna run thats not being a pus*y thats being smart like some1 just gonna stand there and get stomped out
Agreed. But the video is still funny tho

This n*gga Jimmy is hustlin the sh*t out of Hov loooool dipset are the biggest hustlers/comedians in the game
 11-17-2006, 03:32 PM         #48
qbkilla51  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beef is good 4 hip hop son it helps sell records yall agree psssh weah right jay would k!ll dat n*gga lyrically if he wanted 2
 11 years ago '06        #49
justntyson 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 4 4
Man Hov Dont Want It Wit Dipset Thats Why Histracks Get Leaked And Jim Jones Releases His
 11-17-2006, 03:59 PM         #50
supapat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
j set these n*ggas up........watch cuz he didnteven really diss the n*gga yet
 11 years ago '04        #51
Montana5085 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
Jim Jones is hilarous...I wonder if he believe the stuff he says. On another note, even tho Jay smashed he should have never responded to Jim Jones and mos. def not on is beat, that was a dumb move by Jay...but I guess the rapper inside of him got the best of him...or maybe it wasnt suppose to come out.
 11-17-2006, 04:09 PM         #52
rockho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z is always on some bullsh*t. This remix he pops some sh*t like "I've gotten bigger since ether" - fu*k that. He's a childish little bi*ch who needs to put his fu*king gloves up for good and quit coming back. This last album was straight trash compared to other albums that've come out
And to even f!ght Jim Jones.. come on.. he got torn apart by Nas, of course Jim Jones is going to clap back.
 11 years ago '04        #53
pic 
space
space
space
$422 | Props total: 172 172
To the 4th above. Jay's music gets leaked because ppl want to hear it or to critique it. Jim Jones gets released on time because who would dare want to get that crap early. His response is str8 gaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbage. Now Jay should really ignore him!!! Jones shows how much he really sucks. Probably asking the rest of the a.ssnip dipsets to write his next response.
 11 years ago '05        #54
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
that remix jim did on the diss song is a.ss. fu*k all who thought that sh*t was hot.

"catch him in the street, i'm a lay him like a broad"
are you serious?! trash.
 11 years ago '04        #55
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Yeah Jay took the bait. He had nothing to prove but he's rapper and as a rapper you don't want nobody getting at you without a response. Cam tried to make Jay take the bait a while back but Jay had nothing to gain since his album wasn't dropping. Since Jay got Kingdon Come dropping he decided to use the Jim Jones beef to create a little buzz. I feel Jim Jones is probably having more fun with it than Jay, but Jay's in a tough spot. If he don't respond he has to hear the constant talk about Jim Jones taking shots at him with no response. If he does respond then he's not doing himself any favors because he has nothing to gain by taking on Jim Jones. I think it's more personal with Jones because they both are in excutive postions of a label and Jim Jones always has brings up Jay hasn't did anything at def jam like he's doing so much at Koch. Jay should have played in smart and just ignored his a.ss.
 11-17-2006, 05:55 PM         #56
eltrain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z is the king
 11 years ago '05        #57
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 123 123
Jim trippin again...Jay got in that a.ss!
 11-17-2006, 06:09 PM         #58
ikeberg37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let's be honest and at least admit Jay-Z misstepped. He shouldn't have left retirement and he shouldn't have made "brooklyn high." And he's losing this chessmatch. I do appreciate the music though, peace.
 11-17-2006, 06:13 PM         #59
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That third option was a wish, this is Jim Jones we talkin bout here, when have we ever known him to sit back, even if you want him to he aint gone do it.

Tell Nas to buy you a kufi for Christmas so I can smack that sh*t off you muthaf*cka!
 11 years ago '05        #60
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
Jim Jones, lol. I know Jay looks at the dude like a child or somethin. Jones is semi delusional. He'll never be on Jay's level.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy