Nov 17 - **JIM JONES RESPONDS TO BROOKLYN HIGH**

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who thinks jim jones is intimidated by this

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,198 | Props total: 5482 5482
jim jones may not be on jay's level, but jay sure did help out by stooping down to jimmy's level with that horrible diss record. the fact is that sh*t was NOT hot, jimmy won the battle because he got jay upset enough to respond on his own track. then of all things jay tried to make it a borough thiing which was corny....why are you trying to divide up new york when we're at a weak state in hip hop right now? and i'm from brooklyn...that record wasn't cool at all, jay basically used this beef as a promotional tool, can't ya'll see that?
 11-17-2006, 09:55 AM         #22
rush0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I agree, I'm mad disappointed in jay. whys hov talkin to dude.
 11-17-2006, 09:58 AM         #23
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what..Jim sold a few albums now he thinks he can fu*k with jay...Hov wipes his a.ss with what jim sold on that trash a.ss album...In my opinion the n*gga is asking for it.....................
 11 years ago '06        #24
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,283 | Props total: 460 460
i hate dipset and that jump shot move that for some reason every guy who does it nowadays looks like a f*g. When i saw michael strahan do that sh*t I was like damn "this motherfu*ker couldn't have looked more gay with Richard Simmon's and Elton John's d*cks in his ears". Jay's album is b00ty but he is way better then Jim Jones.
 11 years ago '04        #25
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Maximum said:
AllHipHop.com: Aside from the remix, are you gonna do a reply?

Jim Jones: He didn’t really spit. I’m just gonna spit, I’m not gonna reply to him. Like, he didn’t really say nothin’ to me that was harsh. He didn’t even insult me. I thought Jay was gonna try to get at me! That s**t bounced off me, that s**t was weak! He just helped my song out. He got me on the hook and all that, talkin’ ‘bout “Brooklyn!”
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

When Ppl Get Ripped They Always Say It Wasnt Spittn CUZ HE WAS SPITTN @ U LOL

Jay-Z Always Stick To Facts

Fact
Jim Ran @ The Rucker
Jim Aint Balln Like Hov
Jim Aint Gonna Go Plat
Jim Has Done Nothing For The Game...
Real Talk
 11 years ago '06        #26
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 170 170
im a jones fan but this n*gga might be a lil out of his league right now...

i guess we'll have to c how it turns out...

PROPS
 11 years ago '06        #27
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 doughboy85 said:
AllHipHop.com: you pressed up flyers saying, “Who’s Jim Jones? Ask Jay-Z”
Who???
 11-17-2006, 11:31 AM         #28
cliffmarzett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man yall cant be hatin on my n*gga jim jones. he went from a hypeman to bein number one on n*ggas charts, everybody gotta start from somewhere, yall got it twisted thinkin jim jones supposed to be on jay-z level talkin bout jay been doin this since tha dawn.when yall wanted jim to start when he was 16?we all kno he aint tha lyricist that jay-z is but to be where he at with his rappin abilities im proud of him.Now tha tru rap fans dont c me on this because of Jay-Z's godlike prescence in the game but tha street n*ggas know tha struggle and tha hustle and jim jones aint forgot that.i been rockin wit this n*gga since diplomatic immunity vol.1, the red and blue disc and trust me this hustla has came a long way, quit stuntin on him
 11-17-2006, 11:37 AM         #29
bUsSa BrOwN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jimmy jones ain't no mc... props to him sellin some cd's but the south sellin cd's too and ain't too many mc's down there either (no disrepesect to the chosen few: scarface, outkast, a couple other cats)... jay is an emcee... he can spit. he can make records. jimmy be on some bullsh*t and his parter cam came with the worst album of his career with that k!lla season bullsh*t. the only cat out the whole dipset i'm still kindof feeling is juelz... that's it, it's a wrap, i'm out
 11 years ago '05        #30
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
jimmy is that n*gga
 11-17-2006, 11:54 AM         #31
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim knows he aint on Jay's level but he got Jay to respond, he gone put his verse on Jays diss and make it a remix and get more spends he gone sell more cd's off this sh*t and cop all 7 dollars and change off the next cd's sold he cant fu*k with Jay on the mic he said he aint no mc but he seems to be a serious hustler.....WHAT!
 11 years ago '05        #32
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
What a clown...he mustve forgot about that video tape of him getting whooped at the park and Cam running.Too bad the dipset fans will believe in his gangsta.
 11-17-2006, 12:55 PM         #33
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones aint sh*t with his crusty a.ss mouth
 11-17-2006, 01:24 PM         #34
Cappeallar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
jim jones may not be on jay's level, but jay sure did help out by stooping down to jimmy's level with that horrible diss record. the fact is that sh*t was NOT hot, jimmy won the battle because he got jay upset enough to respond on his own track. then of all things jay tried to make it a borough thiing which was corny....why are you trying to divide up new york when we're at a weak state in hip hop right now? and i'm from brooklyn...that record wasn't cool at all, jay basically used this beef as a promotional tool, can't ya'll see that?
I have to disagree,
First, that diss track is HOT!
Second, Jay don't need beef to promote his album. Everybody who knows hip hop, knows Jay is comming with a new album. Dipset tried to use Jay and Nas to promote thier popularity. They are the newcommers besides Camron.
Third, he stated a lot of facts in that diss.
Fourth, How Jim Jones win by Jay responding. If someone keeps running thier mouth, eventually they will get slapped in the mouth!
 11 years ago '04        #35
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
Although it's big, We Fly High would be much bigger if it were Jay's track. It would have more credibility because Jim Jones is a Lame-O.
 11-17-2006, 01:38 PM         #36
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Antman187 said:
Jim Jones is garbage.....yeah I said it
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11-17-2006, 01:53 PM         #37
genuwineplayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mannish-Yay said:
What a clown...he mustve forgot about that video tape of him getting whooped at the park and Cam running.Too bad the dipset fans will believe in his gangsta.
ok buddy i dont care how hard anyone thinks they are when you got 30 dudes comin at 2 people you gonna run thats not being a pus*y thats being smart like some1 just gonna stand there and get stomped out
 11 years ago '05        #38
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Jay had to say something. this n*gga been asking fo it. why wouldnt u want jay to say something. am not from ny. but i dont think this is gonna split ny apart when i heard n*ggas dont even fu*k with dipset like to the point like they our ny or something. Jay just gave him a light tab and it was still tight. the bottom line is that NO ONE IN DIPSET AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN GIVE JAY-Z ANYTHING JIM JONES IS GONNA GET MERK AND SO WILL ANYONE ELSE IF THEY RESPOND AM TELLING U JAY GOT SOMETHING WAY MORE COLDER IN STORE WATCH.
 11-17-2006, 02:01 PM         #39
dipsetdon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that n*gga said jay and nas are like the goldengirls..2 old a.ss bi*ches

BALLLLLLINNNNNNNNN
 11 years ago '05        #40
Young_Question 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 116 116
Jimmy has jay on the ropes damm i know dame is coaching him
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy