Did Jay juz admit he got killed on Ether?

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
he says that on the Brooklyn High diss...

edit: I know what he really said is he got stronger after ether, but dont that mean he lost the battle and he got better after that...

and why would he mention that on a jim jones diss track...

damn you jay groupies dont think

yeah and you make stupid threads where you answered your own question haha...
 11 years ago '04        #22
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 havana said:
How do we know that Nas wasn't speaking facts? Everyone likes to ASSuMe that Shawn Carter is really what/who he'd like for you think he is...Nas gets zero credit from you dudes.

Upon further examination Shawn comes off as jealous, bitter and a man who needs to be seen and heard, he really cares what you think, which is why he's crafted his persona from backpacker(Fu Snikens?) to paper stacker baller ,drug dealer(whatever)...

The sad truth is he kinda was on Nas d*ck all of those years, from sampling his voice on songs and too eventually screwing around with Nas babies moms, who was a well known tramp at the time, who got knock up by Shawn as well...this is after he knew she was a skank...what kind of man does that?

Now Nas is on his team? He seems like either Nas biggest fan or his stalker who is obsessed on some suspect stuff...like that Single White Female movie,only with dudes.

Think about it.

The whole beef started because Nas would do a song with him...emotions run wild in this dude. Your hero is a fraud like a pair of 30 dollar Bapes.
^^^Says what I'm scared to say in fear of scorn from the Carter Administration (they're all over the Box)
 11 years ago '04        #23
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 havana said:
How do we know that Nas wasn't speaking facts? Everyone likes to ASSuMe that Shawn Carter is really what/who he'd like for you think he is...Nas gets zero credit from you dudes.
Nas wasnt speaking facts in Ether all dat much he had lil facts here n there otha den dat everything he was saying was made up. Rockefeller died of aids and that was the end of his chapter and thats the guy yall name yall company after? where does it say Rockafeller died of aids...n in 88 I doubt Jay was calling NaS
 11 years ago '04        #24
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
damn you n*ggas are dumbass's...i juz read the first 5 responses and just laughed at yall stupidity

maybe ur a dumbass
1 thread of stupidity
1 post after another crying
 11 years ago '04        #25
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 SC1 said:
Takeover>>>>Ether

Ether was hot but Real Facts in a song where Hov was only going at him for like 2 mins>>>>Nas dedicating 4 mins
wrong, that was jay's arrogance that got the best of him, thinking he can wipe out nas with only one verse. nas made him pay for that with a full song, and look at what happened

jay became a sore loser and continued to come at nas blatantly and indirectly on several freestlyes, songs on the best of both worlds, blue print 2, and the black album. and all nas gave him was one song and a freestlye before that, that's it. so when you add up all of the material, jay put out waaaay more songs addressing nas....it wasn't JUST takeover.

plz stop telling these people online half-truths
 11 years ago '06        #26
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Jay had all facts.. Sorry.. Jay is the truth teller.. Nas didn't have much truth to tell.. But to be honest its all over now so who cares???
 11-16-2006, 08:29 PM         #27
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
Nas wasnt speaking facts in Ether all dat much he had lil facts here n there otha den dat everything he was saying was made up. Rockefeller died of aids and that was the end of his chapter and thats the guy yall name yall company after? where does it say Rockafeller died of aids...n in 88 I doubt Jay was calling NaS
I admit he was wrong there..,thats untrue, but lets not split hairs over the obvious, sadly the fact remains that Shawn Carter is obsessed with Nas...Carmen even realizes it which is why in her weak mind she used it as a way to fu*k with Nas...admit it. I don't expect to sway those who are in denial...as for in 88, everyone knew Nas, he was a little kid in the mix, KRS recalls seeing him when BDP went to QB to pop off some sh*t with Shan and the Juice Crew(fact,though if you're 16 you won't know this)...he's (Nas)been a part of this genre for a long time, even before he made records...don't expect Shawn Carter to tell the truth when he has fans who draw conclusions based on their knowledge of HIP HOP...Nas was getting shoutouts on records before Illamtic, check Large Pro on "Just Hanging Out*" he shouts out "The Rapper Nas"..Shawn was fresh off Hawaiian Sofie at the time,as hype man of all things...lets be serious.

off Breaking Atoms 1990...

Last edited by havana; 11-16-2006 at 08:37 PM..
 11-16-2006, 08:34 PM         #28
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"i showed you your first tech on tour with large professor"
 11-16-2006, 08:36 PM         #29
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
he did get k!lled on ether whether he admits it or not

dude got shut doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

no stanley replies please
Now he just gots to admit he got k!lled on You Gotta Love it. Poor Joe Camel gettin owned left and right.
 11 years ago '04        #30
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
damn i can't understand how some of ya'll interpret lyrics...
 11-16-2006, 08:39 PM         #31
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ether had to hit him hard for him to even say that....if it had no affect on him he wouldn't have said that....But Ether had to fu*k with his soul

I think he thought that Nas wouldn't come with a response let alone come as hard as he did on that track
 11-16-2006, 08:45 PM         #32
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it is hilarious people talk about nas not having facts on "Ether". What wasn't a fact? What can you prove as false?
 11-16-2006, 08:45 PM         #33
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's saying ether was nice, but Jay ate it and got better.
 11-16-2006, 08:47 PM         #34
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
I think it is hilarious people talk about nas not having facts on "Ether". What wasn't a fact? What can you prove as false?
Takeover and Ether had their share of facts and opinions. But I mean what, nobody can lie about Nas fallin' off though.
 11-16-2006, 08:48 PM         #35
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rockefeller dying of aids is a lie
 11-16-2006, 08:48 PM         #36
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Takeover and Ether had their share of facts and opinions. But I mean what, nobody can lie about Nas fallin' off though.
He Dropped Nastradamus which was about as good as Jay's new album.
 11-16-2006, 08:49 PM         #37
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
rockefeller dying of aids is a lie
Did he ever say what rockefeller? And has anyone actually proved that he says "aids" and not "age"?

Last edited by D.C.; 11-16-2006 at 08:52 PM..
 11-16-2006, 08:52 PM         #38
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ateace3 said:
damn i can't understand how some of ya'll interpret lyrics...
I can't believe how some people can be so dull? I give up, whatever kids.
They we're on tour, no doubt, but you know what Large Pro was Nas's dude, which just shows how long he's been up in Nas mix, Are they serious thinking that a kid who was living in QB projects growing up in the 80's never saw a fu*king gun?
There are too many lil kids and suburban cats up in here fronting like they know.

Last edited by havana; 11-16-2006 at 08:56 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #39
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Ether >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any diss track
 11 years ago '05        #40
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Ether > Takeover