Nov 16 - Pink Has a Few Words for Beyonce

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-19-2006, 06:15 AM         #101
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pink is Hot!
 11-19-2006, 06:32 AM         #102
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is boxden brother, your dealing with possibly the stupidest most uncaring empty and fake people on the planet, this is how they react to something, they hate. Beyonce is a bi*ch for wearing fur IMO, so is any other bi*ch wearing that sh*t, she aint a bad person or what not but fu*k the bi*ch wearing an animals skin on her.

PS . ... Beyonce is a horrible and ovverated singers anyway, shes lucky she looks good.

YOUNG H.A.Z. said:
LOL DAMN ALL YALL LOOKIN AT THIS THE WRONG WAY... AS A SOCIETY WE SO CAUGHT UP IN WHO IS HATING ON WHO, AND sh*t LIKE THAT THAT WHEN SOMEONE SPEAKS SOME REAL THEN THEY AUTOMATICALLY HATING... TRUE EVERYONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO WEAR WHAT THEY WANT AND SAY WHAT THEY WANT BUT THE TRUTH IS WE ARENT ALLOWED TO... I BET IF I WALKED DOWN THE STREET WIT A SHIRT THAT SAID fu*k CRACKERS OR fu*k BUSH OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT THERE WOULD BE CONSEQUENCES... THE FACT IS THAT EVEN THO IT AINT ILLEGAL, ITS IMMORAL TO k!ll AN ANIMAL FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FASHION.... I DONT MIND k!llING COWS FOR FOOD (WE HAVE TO SURVIVE) OR FISHING BECAUSE AGAIN WE HAVE TO SURVIVE, BUT THE AMMOUNT OF MINKS AND FOXES AND CHINCHILLA'S THAT GET SLAUGHTERED EVERY YEAR JUST TO PRODUCE A DAMN JACKET/COAT, IS JUST PLAIN fu*kED UP.... NOW PINK NAMING ONE PERSON IS IRRESPONSIBLE ON HER PART, BUT HER RECORD SALES AINT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT IT... LOL, YALL SOUND IGNORANT IN FACT FOR EVEN SAYING THAT CAUSE EVEN THO THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO MOST PEOPLE ON BX (LOOK AT THE SOUNDSCAN THREAD EVERY WEEK), IM SURE THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS ON HER MIND.... GRANTED THE bi*ch AINT SELLING NOMORE LIKE SHE USED TO I CAN BET SHE AINT BROKE.... I AINT NO PETA MEMBER OR ANIMAL LOVER, BUT I CAN STILL PUT MY IGNORANCE TO THE SIDE AND REALIZE THAT REGARDLESS OF THE REASON PINK MAY HAVE SAID THAT (HATE ON BEYONCE, OR LOOKING FOR PUBLICITY) SHE STILL HAD A VALID POINT...

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS.... PRETTY SOON THERE WILL BE NOMORE CHINCHILLAS (SP?) LEFT FOR US TO WEAR, JUST LIKE THERE WILL BE NO MORE CLEAN AIR TO BREATH OR PROTECTION FROM THE SUNRAYS ONE DAY, SO LETS START WORRYING ABOUT THE MORE IMPORTANT sh*t IN LIFE THAN WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY GOT RICH AND ACCOMPLISHED MOST OF OUR GOALS THAT WE HAVE YET TO ACCOMPLISH FOR OURSELVES... LETS SPEND LESS TIME TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, AND MORE TIME MAKING sh*t HAPPEN.... U WOULD THINK THAT THIS MANY PEOPLE COMING TOGETHER ALL OVER THE WORLD EVERYDAY WOULD BE USED MORE PRODUCTIVELY THEN TALKIN BOUT THE SAME sh*t OVER AND OVER.... I MEAN OF COURSE THATS WHAT IM ON BX FOR, BUT DAMN THIS sh*t GETS RIDICULOUS SOMETIMES....

NOW THE HATE CAN BEGIN......
 11-19-2006, 06:33 AM         #103
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itwaswritten said:
Since P!nk will never achieve the fame or accolades of the people she disses, she makes it a point to be some type of pseudo-activist for a variety of issues.

She makes decent points, but its too bad they get lost in all of the hair dye and inflammatory attacks on people's character. Get her outta here.

Huh???? pink sold more records than Beyonce, and most people think shes a better singer, she is just not as beautiful as beyonce is
 11-19-2006, 12:13 PM         #104
TaStyskaTer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow..B k!lls Pink anydaii.. Both B's solo albums were a wowzerr, hot sh*t every daym track!!
I use to like Pink but i realized how a bitter bi*ch she iz..
Yall c on Mtv awards??
Sad shiitt.
Beyonce iz @ the top of R&B righ now.!!!
 11 years ago '04        #105
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
cry me a river
 11 years ago '04        #106
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 1039 1039
"Oh this.. this is Panda, and the inside is Bald Eagle"
 11 years ago '05        #107
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you ever watch the animal planet, animals k!ll any way possible for food... so do we... but since we're capable of being vegetarians, ACTIVITS feel like its wrong to eat animals... gtfoh.. we're smarter than them(animals) so we've found a way to use them as clothing.. the eskimos and cavemen did it... why cant we?!?
animals k!ll in any way possible because thats all the technology they got...claws and fangs..I eat beef & chicken, but I don't touch swine...I know they go through the slaughter house, which is also a fucc'd up way to go...But they die for a good purpose, and that purpose is to feed us...But for fashion? To k!ll animals for fashion? Are you serious? Animals don't k!ll other animals to wear their fur idiot.so your animals do it to each other theory doesnt work..And Eskimos and Cavemen did it because thats all they had as well..They didn't have Nike or Esco or Roc-A-Wear...get serious dude....We're k!lling these animals for sport...They did it for means of surivial...its 2007.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy