Nov 16 - Pink Has a Few Words for Beyonce

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #76
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
forreal how u worryin about some fu*kin animals in there world the strong survive and the weak get weeded out and we wear em

11-17-2006, 12:57 PM         #77
Gonsalves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pinks a dyke? WHa?

ugly hoe

12 years ago '04        #78
dtek1x 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
not much into Pink or animall rights. but I say f$ck beyonce too. she just full of herself for dissin lauren hill

11-17-2006, 01:18 PM         #79
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said
<=======has a mink covered mink

I STAY IN MIAMI SO WE DONT DO THE FUR COATS TOO MUCH DOWN HERE SINCE WE AINT GOT THE WEATHER FOR THEM, SO I DONT KNO TOO MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT A MINK COVERED MINK DONT SOUND RIGHT... OR IS IT JUST ME??? I MEAN IF ITS A MINK COAT THEN SHOULDNT IT BE COVERED IN MINK??? THATS LIKE SAYIN I GOT SOME WEED THATS COVERED IN WEED AINT IT.... MAYBE IM CONFUSED???

11-17-2006, 01:39 PM         #80
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL DAMN ALL YALL LOOKIN AT THIS THE WRONG WAY... AS A SOCIETY WE SO CAUGHT UP IN WHO IS HATING ON WHO, AND sh*t LIKE THAT THAT WHEN SOMEONE SPEAKS SOME REAL THEN THEY AUTOMATICALLY HATING... TRUE EVERYONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO WEAR WHAT THEY WANT AND SAY WHAT THEY WANT BUT THE TRUTH IS WE ARENT ALLOWED TO... I BET IF I WALKED DOWN THE STREET WIT A SHIRT THAT SAID fu*k CRACKERS OR fu*k BUSH OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT THERE WOULD BE CONSEQUENCES... THE FACT IS THAT EVEN THO IT AINT ILLEGAL, ITS IMMORAL TO k!ll AN ANIMAL FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FASHION.... I DONT MIND k!llING COWS FOR FOOD (WE HAVE TO SURVIVE) OR FISHING BECAUSE AGAIN WE HAVE TO SURVIVE, BUT THE AMMOUNT OF MINKS AND FOXES AND CHINCHILLA'S THAT GET SLAUGHTERED EVERY YEAR JUST TO PRODUCE A DAMN JACKET/COAT, IS JUST PLAIN fu*kED UP.... NOW PINK NAMING ONE PERSON IS IRRESPONSIBLE ON HER PART, BUT HER RECORD SALES AINT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT IT... LOL, YALL SOUND IGNORANT IN FACT FOR EVEN SAYING THAT CAUSE EVEN THO THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO MOST PEOPLE ON BX (LOOK AT THE SOUNDSCAN THREAD EVERY WEEK), IM SURE THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS ON HER MIND.... GRANTED THE bi*ch AINT SELLING NOMORE LIKE SHE USED TO I CAN BET SHE AINT BROKE.... I AINT NO PETA MEMBER OR ANIMAL LOVER, BUT I CAN STILL PUT MY IGNORANCE TO THE SIDE AND REALIZE THAT REGARDLESS OF THE REASON PINK MAY HAVE SAID THAT (HATE ON BEYONCE, OR LOOKING FOR PUBLICITY) SHE STILL HAD A VALID POINT...

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS.... PRETTY SOON THERE WILL BE NOMORE CHINCHILLAS (SP?) LEFT FOR US TO WEAR, JUST LIKE THERE WILL BE NO MORE CLEAN AIR TO BREATH OR PROTECTION FROM THE SUNRAYS ONE DAY, SO LETS START WORRYING ABOUT THE MORE IMPORTANT sh*t IN LIFE THAN WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY GOT RICH AND ACCOMPLISHED MOST OF OUR GOALS THAT WE HAVE YET TO ACCOMPLISH FOR OURSELVES... LETS SPEND LESS TIME TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, AND MORE TIME MAKING sh*t HAPPEN.... U WOULD THINK THAT THIS MANY PEOPLE COMING TOGETHER ALL OVER THE WORLD EVERYDAY WOULD BE USED MORE PRODUCTIVELY THEN TALKIN BOUT THE SAME sh*t OVER AND OVER.... I MEAN OF COURSE THATS WHAT IM ON BX FOR, BUT DAMN THIS sh*t GETS RIDICULOUS SOMETIMES....

NOW THE HATE CAN BEGIN......

11-17-2006, 02:06 PM         #81
Greetings 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She woudn't dare say this to 50 or Snoop who rock furs all the time. fu*k a mink or a cow or a chicken - no homo - or any other animal I use. Plus she is tied for the ugliest singer imo along with Kelly Clarkson.

11-17-2006, 02:09 PM         #82
Greetings 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtek1x said
not much into Pink or animall rights. but I say f$ck beyonce too. she just full of herself for dissin lauren hill
Oh yeah fu*k her too. Like this :finger: and

12 years ago '04        #83
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 30 30
ill still bone that b00ty but she do need to mind her own

12 years ago '04        #84
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
She needs all the promo she can get

11-17-2006, 07:32 PM         #85
Miss Karis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pink is a major league HATER! she wish she could be Beyonce.. with her fake a.ss Kelis hair cut...

12 years ago '05        #86
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 127 127
pink? hmmm...she's still alive? oh...
*goes back to reading random magazine

11-17-2006, 10:19 PM         #87
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not down with wearing fur either, but damn pink needs to chill...probably 60+% of celebrities own some peice of fur clothing, beyonce's not the only one

12 years ago '05        #88
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
dun give a fu*k about fur and who wears it, but Pink is the sh*t and i'd fu*k the living sh*t outta her...Beyoncé too...all that matters, lol

11-18-2006, 06:20 AM         #89
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
omg, start listening to real music...you dont know what you're talking about
Beyonce can't sing buddy, Pink's vocals are much better.

12 years ago '05        #90
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
^^that too!

11-18-2006, 06:27 AM         #91
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

>>> Anything Beyonce has ever done or thought about doing.

11-18-2006, 06:45 AM         #92
MTM 01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k pink
fu*k peta
eating meat and wearing fur whats the diff?
bloody peta nazi telling us what to do, what to eat. what to wear,
i tell them go fu*k urself pink, and fu*k a tree

11-18-2006, 07:05 AM         #93
BobbyDigits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said
fu*k that sh*t n*gga...I got Fox fur on my Snorkel jacket....and a beaver hat....

I love rockin furs...I'll be damned if some puta tells me that it's murder and gets all emotional....

IF one of these fu*ks throws paint on my fur....I'm going to jail....

That simple.

11-18-2006, 08:45 AM         #94
itwaswritten 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since P!nk will never achieve the fame or accolades of the people she disses, she makes it a point to be some type of pseudo-activist for a variety of issues.

She makes decent points, but its too bad they get lost in all of the hair dye and inflammatory attacks on people's character. Get her outta here.

11-18-2006, 09:42 AM         #95
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're both bi*ches....leave it at that lol

12 years ago '04        #96
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,999 | Props total: 297 297
 YOUNG H.A.Z. said
I STAY IN MIAMI SO WE DONT DO THE FUR COATS TOO MUCH DOWN HERE SINCE WE AINT GOT THE WEATHER FOR THEM, SO I DONT KNO TOO MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT A MINK COVERED MINK DONT SOUND RIGHT... OR IS IT JUST ME??? I MEAN IF ITS A MINK COAT THEN SHOULDNT IT BE COVERED IN MINK??? THATS LIKE SAYIN I GOT SOME WEED THATS COVERED IN WEED AINT IT.... MAYBE IM CONFUSED???
it's called a joke...

11-18-2006, 07:07 PM         #97
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itwaswritten said
Since P!nk will never achieve the fame or accolades of the people she disses, she makes it a point to be some type of pseudo-activist for a variety of issues.

She makes decent points, but its too bad they get lost in all of the hair dye and inflammatory attacks on people's character. Get her outta here.
Pink has sold more records than Beyonce (solo) buddy

11-18-2006, 07:18 PM         #98
J_Mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menphyel7 said
<=======closet looks like Mr. Burns.......

SEE MY VEST SEE MY VEST
:applause:

11-18-2006, 07:19 PM         #99
J_Mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itwaswritten said

11-19-2006, 05:00 AM         #100
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do celebritys always got a foo foo as cause

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  40
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+267online now  33
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+68online now  10
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy