50 Cent to take top spot in Hip Hop with a Double Album "Judgement Day"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
goranimalgang 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0
best belive 50 gone have a few jokes on game and n*ggas who got on the track nothin personal just fun....thats whats proppin holla black
 11-15-2006, 04:20 PM         #82
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol judgement day, he's only doing this cuz jay dropped kingdom come

i'll consider this if its a double disc and comes out legit.
 11-15-2006, 04:39 PM         #83
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see everybody hatin as usual...seems about right
lmao at yall dissin it cuz of the album title, when u reach that level u got nothin left to hate on
 11-15-2006, 05:24 PM         #84
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, some ppl sayin im hatin on 50 but really im not, im hatin on his music,....i listened to him backk before his first album, in his mixtape days, he was sick....i thought his 1st album was sick for sure.....then he drops Massacre, and it is the worst cd ever...and he hasnt dropped sh*t since, SOOOO i feel tht as of now , he is sh*t....he has to prove me wrong on this next album, then maybe ill listen to him more often!!!

O, and fuk all these ppl sayin" u a hter man, quit hatin, here come all teh 50 haters"...like fuk, if u dont like the mans, u dont like him...dont mean u hatin and sh*t...u juss dont like his music and his beaver face,,...thts tht....not hatin, or anything, juss dont like his music as of late, and his attitude, actin like he run sh*t...how he runnin NY when u got all these girls buying his albums, and trully, thts wht he's aimin for...cause he cant make hard music no more....if his next album is good then ill give him respect....but till then, lock his a.ss up in the candy shop!!!

ezzzz....

Last edited by SD-11; 11-15-2006 at 05:33 PM..
 11-15-2006, 05:42 PM         #85
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Whole G-Unit (they even mentioned M.O.P being on it!), Eminem, LL Cool J (two tracks), Chamillionaire (two tracks), Ludacris, Ciara, Trick Trick, Nicole Sherzinger (sp?) from the pus*ycat Dolls, Bone Thugs and Snoop Dogg. Guest appearnces will be sliced in half if the album is not a double disc. Also rumor has it that a track between G-Unit and Dipset may be featured on the album, Juelz Santana, LLoyd Banks, Cam'Ron and 50 Cent Another possiblity is G-Unit and Dip-Set doing a NY type song/track featuring Dip-Set, 50, Banks, Mobb Deep and M.O.P. Hopefully Heatmakerz producing that track.
What is it going to be a guest on every track? 50 usually don't have mad guests so I'm not sure about this. And c'omon...a track with dipset? Don't they have a small beef?

Double albums suck anyway.

DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
no one in NY cares about dipset tho....

you won't score any points in NY doing a song w/ dipset

most of NY don't even like them...let alone the gunit crips
WTF, Dipset's only fanbase is in NY. I doubt people listen to Cam down south

If anything doing a song with G-Unit will k!ll Dipset's only fanbase.

Last edited by Krazy K; 11-15-2006 at 05:43 PM..
 11-15-2006, 05:55 PM         #86
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dropzone ent said:
g-unit all day long pussies. a lot of yall n*gga hate when real n*ggas get on top. the game is not a real n*gga. do the history on that f*g**t. now do the history on fif when he was growing up. all yall wanksta need to b kick off of boxden for good. bi*chESSSSSSS...........:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

WHO THA fu*k R U?
 11 years ago '05        #87
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 151 151
 dropzone ent said:
g-unit all day long pussies. a lot of yall n*gga hate when real n*ggas get on top. the game is not a real n*gga. do the history on that f*g**t. now do the history on fif when he was growing up. all yall wanksta need to b kick off of boxden for good. bi*chESSSSSSS...........:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
Real n*ggas....the only real n*gga in G Unit is Buck.Fifty aint bout sh*t. I could care less what he use to do in the streets.He use to make good music,too. Now he is just crap. Don't get me wrong he will sell anything with his name on it because of G-Unit groupies like you but that doesnt mean its any good or I would waste my money on it.What the fu*k did The Game have to do with 50 releasing a new cd?I'm sure the mods would really kick someone off Boxden for expressing their opinion on a forum The only people who need to be kicked off here is stupid kids like you:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #88
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Here is why I think it's false information and nothing for the G-Unit fans to cheer on or for the G-unit haters to get scurred for...wasn't 50 out of the country for almost the whole year? So how is this nig gonna record all these songs mentioned and have the producers mix the lyrics, and have Buck's album dropped by February? Also, didn't Jimmy Blanco diss Marvin "Yayo" Bernard in a recent interview? 50 Cent isn't the type of person who'd have this many features on the album and he thinks he's holding NY down and Dip Set think NY's on their back so for someone as c*cky as 50 Cent and Cam'ron to get together would definitely discredit the whole Dipset movement they're trying to flood b/c they would rather try to get to that top level maintream music by themselves. On the other side, this would be a cheap move by 50 Cent to get G-Unit back b/c he isn't the type that wants others 2 shine with him or eat. For example, from the past--the outcome of G-Unit's album sales (50 Cent, the artist, isnt' outshined still in G-Unit)--and from the future--Cam and Dipset would blow up b/c Cam will be the new 50, and that's something 50 would fear of resulting. Anyways, I don't know how this led to this end, but sh*t ain't happening in my book from my knowledge and perception.
 11-15-2006, 08:24 PM         #89
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
sounds tight but I don't think it's true

however I see 50 doing some HUGE for his 3rd album.. n*ggas that doubt 50 feel his wrath...
^^^^
Congradulations you've won the D*CK RIDER SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!!!!!
 11-15-2006, 08:34 PM         #90
playmaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
believe it wen i see it
 11-15-2006, 08:47 PM         #91
playmaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
didn't g-unit say "fu*k dip set" at a concert not too long ago?
yea its tru, juelz was suppose to preform
 11 years ago '05        #92
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
50 needs to go sit down somewhere.
 11 years ago '06        #93
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 SD-11 said:
yo, some ppl sayin im hatin on 50 but really im not, im hatin on his music,....i listened to him backk before his first album, in his mixtape days, he was sick....i thought his 1st album was sick for sure.....then he drops Massacre, and it is the worst cd ever...and he hasnt dropped sh*t since, SOOOO i feel tht as of now , he is sh*t....he has to prove me wrong on this next album, then maybe ill listen to him more often!!!

O, and fuk all these ppl sayin" u a hter man, quit hatin, here come all teh 50 haters"...like fuk, if u dont like the mans, u dont like him...dont mean u hatin and sh*t...u juss dont like his music and his beaver face,,...thts tht....not hatin, or anything, juss dont like his music as of late, and his attitude, actin like he run sh*t...how he runnin NY when u got all these girls buying his albums, and trully, thts wht he's aimin for...cause he cant make hard music no more....if his next album is good then ill give him respect....but till then, lock his a.ss up in the candy shop!!!

ezzzz....

shut your gay canadian a.ss up you lil bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #94
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
esham is a legend, never popular but hes released the most albums of any rapper ever... hes been around since 1989

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO THE fu*k IS ESHAM??

he's a legend where???

is he in anybody's top 10??no

there ain't too many hip hop legends,contrary to what people might think.

i can guarantee dude ain't a legend.

g rap is a legend

big daddy kane.........legend

bambatta.......legend

esham..........WHO????????
 11-16-2006, 07:36 AM         #95
tmullin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if 50 would just stop trying to make street songs

i think people would like him again... myself included

Street sh*t is what i wanna hear from fifty instead of the gay a.ss love songs and sh*t. bi*ches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks.
 11 years ago '04        #96
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
its the song the ny giants play in the locker room

but no one living in the city likes that sh*t

hell no one really likes that sh*t outside of boxden...

its been out what two months, thats 8 weekends at the club... i played the remix once, and i've never had it or the original requested
you don't live in the city, so you don't know, your probably talkin from word of mouth, one of your boys who don't like the song, or maybe out of pure ignorance, either way, you have no idea what your talking about...

davon4204 said:
That could be true. I thought there were words said between the two groups
i believe 50 had dropped a freestyle a long while back droppin some dipset subliminals... as far as "fu*k dipset", i dunno bout that...

LakerFan said:
I can see him and LL doing some songs for the ladies and rubbin oil on each other and sh*t since they both think they are the sh*t to the ladies.....damn, there is the hater come out of me I'd better stop now.
gross...

EMS the God said:
lol judgement day, he's only doing this cuz jay dropped kingdom come

i'll consider this if its a double disc and comes out legit.
thise could be true, b/c i remember when he dropped that game diss "i'm not rich and still lyin", he said the album would be called "can't stay away" or something similar to that... but then again, that was supposed to drop this summer...

SD-11 said:
yo, some ppl sayin im hatin on 50 but really im not, im hatin on his music,....

not hatin, or anything, juss dont like his music as of late
after reading these 2 statements, your whole comment is null and void...

T.I. said it best at the BET Hip Hop Awards last night, "you could hate if you want to, but your just wasting your time..."

playmaker said:
yea its tru, juelz was suppose to preform
when and where was this at? were you there?
 11 years ago '06        #97
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
its the song the ny giants play in the locker room

but no one living in the city likes that sh*t

hell no one really likes that sh*t outside of boxden...

its been out what two months, thats 8 weekends at the club... i played the remix once, and i've never had it or the original requested
You live in New York, my dude? It seems like you know what you're talking about...:rolleyes:
 11-16-2006, 08:30 AM         #98
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these haters dont even got REAL BACKUP to backup the hate...sh*t is sad

if 50 wasnt that big... than why this thread already got like 7 pages long

album will be HOT.....
 11 years ago '05        #99
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
Maze told me to prop you
 11 years ago '05        #100
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
lookin forward to it if it's true...I dont believe the dipset collabo tho. Didnt 50 and them just clown dipset on shade 45 the other day? And Whoo Kid is always dissin them...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy