Nov 14 - MJ'S THRILLER SALES ARE RE-NEWED. YOU'LL NEVER BELIVE WHERE IT'S AT NOW!!!!

most viewed right now
+16  206
99 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #51
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 billieskeet said
HE MADE THRILLER, when he fu*k up thats all I say, HE MADE THRILLER. that n*gga could a.ssisinate the president right now and I'd say: HE MADE THRILLER.
actually a lot of people would congratulate him for that.

11-15-2006, 06:52 PM         #52
Cyber Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do u know the publishing on those records????

he'll never go broke!!!!

count on that...

12 years ago '05        #53
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 149 149
 billieskeet said
HE MADE THRILLER, when he fu*k up thats all I say, HE MADE THRILLER. that n*gga could a.ssisinate the president right now and I'd say: HE MADE THRILLER.
people would forget about everything bad MJ ever did. He would be a wordwide icon. Seriously.

12 years ago '04        #54
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$16,997 | Props total: 3559 3559
 RamazedAGAIN said
thriller>>>>life itself

re-write that

thriller>>>>>>life itself....IN VANCOUVER

12 years ago '04        #55
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 billieskeet said
u right my n*gga. i mean who else could r*pe 900 lil boys and get away with it. he gave them JESUS JUICE, his fingerprints was on the boys tighty whiteys, he came out of his tree house smellin like lil boy a**hole, he fu*ked macaulay culkin and the midgit EMANUEL LEWIS and ruined both their lives, and yet he still got off more than once all because... yes... HE MADE THRILLER

11-16-2006, 07:49 AM         #56
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said
LOL FOR REAL.... TOO BAD HE LIKE THEM LIL BOYS THO!!!!

11-16-2006, 08:06 AM         #57
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUCKDOLLAS said
micheal jackson and jim jones should make a remix to we fly high so they both can say "ballin"
NO, JIM JONES WOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO SAY BALLIN NEXT TO MIKE.... IT WOULD HAVE TO BE A TRACK WIT MIKE, BILL GATES, AND ONE OF THEM SAUDI MUTHAfu*kERS... LOL,

Last edited by YOUNG H.A.Z.; 11-16-2006 at 08:20 AM..

12 years ago '05        #58
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
Damn mike. i dont think no one is gonna k!ll that

12 years ago '04        #59
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,453 | Props total: 3509 3509

illathruz said
is it just me or does $104 million copies make no sense. are you saying he made $104 million or he sold 104 million copies?
Biggest-selling Album Ever
The best-selling album of all time is Thriller by Michael Jackson (USA), with global sales of 104 million copies to date since 1982. The success of the album also helped Jackson win a record eight Grammy Awards in 1984.

tanictotight said
he sold that many copies, and if he wont a fu*k up these last 7 or 8 years he would be super loaded, didnt he sell the rights to elvis or beatle music for a sh*tload of money. He really remind me of mike tyson, Tyson made like 200 million f!ghting and blew it all on court fees and lions in his back yard. if MJ dont get it together he gonna be just like tyson
thats very far fetched, MJ is worth billions, and even if he's not worth that much, you know how much sh*t he owns? he could sell all that sh*t and make those billions back... you ever see that interview he had that one time where he was walkin thru the museum like, "i want that, i want that too, put this on the list, this looks nice, i want that too..." MJ's great great great great great great great grandkids will be billionaires...

HUMAN_CRACK said
so what did he go, sterling platinum
you really are a human crack...

he should have his own sales category... MJ Diamond or something...

Poloi3eai2 said
Damn 7 million for the Scream video? sh*t artists dont even get that much to make their whole album. That same video can probably be made for ALOT less that 7 million today with technology and a green screen.

I wonder how much money MJ earns now a days. He's not nearly the superstar he was in the 80's early 90's but he's still popular overseas. He's also paying off lawyers and kids he settled out of court with.
royalties my boy, royalties...

Phoenix said
And he's still broke...how sad...
if you believe that, you need to re-evaluate your life...

if somebody is renting out a whole london hotel for $95,000 a night in current days, i would consider him FAR from broke...

billieskeet said
LOL that would do it. and plus all the word class dancers he had in that video, make up wardrobe, special effects, it wasnt cheap.
what dancers? it was just him and janet in Scream...

11-16-2006, 01:37 PM         #60
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said

Biggest-selling Album Ever
The best-selling album of all time is Thriller by Michael Jackson (USA), with global sales of 104 million copies to date since 1982. The success of the album also helped Jackson win a record eight Grammy Awards in 1984.

thats very far fetched, MJ is worth billions, and even if he's not worth that much, you know how much sh*t he owns? he could sell all that sh*t and make those billions back... you ever see that interview he had that one time where he was walkin thru the museum like, "i want that, i want that too, put this on the list, this looks nice, i want that too..." MJ's great great great great great great great grandkids will be billionaires...

you really are a human crack...

he should have his own sales category... MJ Diamond or something...

royalties my boy, royalties...

if you believe that, you need to re-evaluate your life...

if somebody is renting out a whole london hotel for $95,000 a night in current days, i would consider him FAR from broke...

what dancers? it was just him and janet in Scream...
my bad i thought u was talkin bout thriller video

12 years ago '05        #61
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 181 181
thats fu*kin incredible....UN fu*kIN BELIEVEABLE...he could go and slap the pope right now....hey he can do that.....he made "Thriller".......thats unbelievable....

THRILLER>>>>>>>>>>THE SPACE TIME CONTIINUM

11-16-2006, 01:51 PM         #62
CrackMp3z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Matter What That Mans Personal Life Has Been Like, Hes A King,

*Still Pumps His Music Everyday*

*Pops In Smooth Criminal To Tape Deck*

12 years ago '04        #63
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
The n*gga is strange cause he never had a childhood, some people just cant understand that sh*t. He didnt have the luxury to get out of school and play ball with the boys, or come on boxden "like alot of these knuckleheads" and fu*k around talking sh*t. This n*gga was all work as a kid and no play. Think about it, that sh*t can fu*k you up in the head mentally over all them years. It made him into the best entertainer of all time, but look at the cost. Goes to show that nothing is free...not even success from a talent.

11-16-2006, 02:27 PM         #64
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it funny... when we thougt that he sold 44 million records, no one thought anyone could pass him. Now it's impossible to sell 100+ million records...

12 years ago '05        #65
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,797 | Props total: 846 846
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said
I still dont see where the $7 million went in the scream video..I mean yeah it was dope..but not $7 million worth
Kanye spent 1 million on that weak a.ss Touch the Sky video...

12 years ago '04        #66
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
 stitch said
lmao. homie cmon you know you madd hatin cuz you struggling HARD to keep up the monthly payments on your Geo Metro meanwhile Michael Jackon wipes his a.ss with 1,000 dollar bills.

jk

LMAO@ GEO METRO

11-16-2006, 07:47 PM         #67
sym007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said
I still dont see where the $7 million went in the scream video..I mean yeah it was dope..but not $7 million worth
think outside the box.....expense fees.... rather than how much is shown in the video.

11-16-2006, 07:49 PM         #68
sym007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lzrich said
The n*gga is strange cause he never had a childhood, some people just cant understand that sh*t. He didnt have the luxury to get out of school and play ball with the boys, or come on boxden "like alot of these knuckleheads" and fu*k around talking sh*t. This n*gga was all work as a kid and no play. Think about it, that sh*t can fu*k you up in the head mentally over all them years. It made him into the best entertainer of all time, but look at the cost. Goes to show that nothing is free...not even success from a talent.
yea.....with money comes power and with power comes great responsibility. thats why alotta ppl abuse their power by getting caught up in the glamour life and fu*k up either off drugs or money issues.

11-16-2006, 07:55 PM         #69
sym007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless jacko is a smart buziness man....

11-16-2006, 08:32 PM         #70
RRCMT2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bdboy04 said
dude royalty checks triple what your favorite rapper make in 3 years lol

believe dat

11-16-2006, 08:47 PM         #71
Hov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, i'm tryin to get that mike tyson, mike jack, michael jordan money.

11-16-2006, 09:06 PM         #72
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't nobody out there like michael jackson

11-16-2006, 09:10 PM         #73
yousoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said
i def agree with u

12 years ago '04        #74
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,453 | Props total: 3509 3509
 CrackMp3z said
No Matter What That Mans Personal Life Has Been Like, Hes A King,

*Still Pumps His Music Everyday*

*Pops In Smooth Criminal To Tape Deck*
you still got a tape deck??? :wow:

11-16-2006, 09:52 PM         #75
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said
its cause all that stuff they were breaking was real. the whole room they were in was real. it wasnt digital

Home      

most viewed right now
+25online now  53
Female guards getting their cheeks busted in prison
111 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Mo-G says Drake Lies About His Somalian Street Ties & Knows No "Malis" ..
55 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Artie Lange avoids jail but tests positive for cocaine at N.J..
156 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+168online now  29
Image(s) inside This cosplayer is Raw wood pipe approved
76 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
3 kids or 50 bodies which one will be your queen?
73 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
NBA Wait ? WHAAAᴀᴀₐₐₐ ?.....Doug ? Wha ?.....
354 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+148online now  16
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-29online now  15
Video inside Daddy LongNeck and the guy with the wide neck release a song...its doin..
131 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy