DTLR: DownTown LockerRoom?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #21
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 Krazi oNe said:
lmao shop there and look like everyone else in your school

its not attack of the clones people aha

i hate retail stores! but ive never been there

lmao mercury are you talking about regency mall in kenosha, wisconson? aha wack a.ss mall
so what u manufacture all ur clothes?
 11-14-2006, 03:05 PM         #22
7*4GD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DTLR got hot sh*t...
 11-14-2006, 03:11 PM         #23
bluebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Like Dtlr
 11-14-2006, 03:15 PM         #24
NOVA804 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazi oNe said:
lmao shop there and look like everyone else in your school

its not attack of the clones people aha

i hate retail stores! but ive never been there

lmao mercury are you talking about regency mall in kenosha, wisconson? aha wack a.ss mall
muhfu*ka, you're lost...

Wisconsin? Regency Mall is in Va... shoot yaself, hoe... for bein the only person in Wisconsin that listens to rap music
 11 years ago '04        #25
NyShow 106 heat pts106
space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
they in my top 5 urban retailers.

1 UP Against the Wall
2 DTLR
3 Legends
4 Commonwealth
5 Denim Exchange
 11 years ago '05        #26
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 DafreshDon said:
yeah i fu*ks wit the dtlr here @ tha 4 seasons in G-boro they thoro and
they always have official j's tha ain't sold out 2 bad not in my size
yea the one here nice. i go there most of the time to get my lil sister shoes and my shoes, cds and dvds. i dont really buy clothes from there but they have some nice clothes there. they got girbauds, evisu, lrg and some nice blac label hoodies. but most of they stuff is expensive.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
Dtlr is da sh*t. Get lots of sh*ts from dere N dey have mad sh*t on clearance 2. Also hot dunks dat otha spots dont get and Greedy genius n black label lot of sh*t u Kant get nowhere else round my way.
 11 years ago '05        #28
Lethal Intent|m 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 2 2
Nice to hear all the positive support for DTLR. I got excited as soon as I saw the sign on the outside of the little shop in the mall. Cuz Carolina Place is the only mall around here that I can go to. South Park is too stuck up and all the old rich white bi*ches shop there. There's no good stores there for me anyways, and they always look at you funny when you come in there with baggy a.ss sh*t on!

Then Eastland, it's too far away from my house and way too much drama goes on over there for my a.ss. I don't feel like getting jumped for some shoes or some sh*t, lol. Then there's the Monroe Mall, which let's just say that mall shouldnt even exist as it is. Then you got The Galleria in Rock Hill, SC and it's run down as fu*k and it's just a place for all the locals to hang out and try to cause trouble, just like Eastland.

So Carolina Place is the only mall I go to on a regular basis, and I love it. But they dont really have any urban stores anymore. All they have is Manhattan, and they sell fake sh*t apart from their d*ckies anyways. Or at least maybe it's wholesale or just looks fake to me. And Gellsey's left and went back up to New York. So seeing the DTLR sign was like a sign from God to me, I got so excited. If it wasn't so far away from home, well it's only like 20 mins when you get right down to it, but i'm too lazy to make that trip after school. But i'd love to have a job at this joint.

Anyways, i'm just rambling on and for no reason. But it's nice to hear nothing but positive feedback about this new store. I already can't wait!
 11 years ago '04        #29
Mercury 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 1450 1450
yeah Regency is in Richmond VA, guess u didn't see the location under my avatar
 11 years ago '04        #30
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
Haha eastland is krazy but u kan get sneaks mad cheap there. Fame sports puts a shoe on sale like 2 weeks after it comes out and they got a dtlr there too as well as northlake mall which is bout 20 min from eastland n yea your right south park is stuck up but u can get gr jz there that might sell out at other malls cuz no sneakheads go there.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy