Can a cop pull you over in his personal vehicle?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-14-2006, 07:13 AM         #21
nirvana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
Actually i did clearly read everything you've posted. You said he needed a cause? What you think this officer was chasin him for fun? The poster even a.ssumes responibility for his illegal actions. And about them gettin a warrant and throwin him in jail, i already answered that in my previous post. Your second reason i agreen on however which is why i never questioned it.

Maybe you should re-read wut ive said. I wasnt tryin 2 diss you I was just askin you to justify your statements. If you cant then i guess it doesnt reeli make a difference either way cause ive said wut i had to say.

But whatever its all good i guess were both on the same side on this which is the opposite of that police officer. Thats the only reason i became involved in this thread was to show hate for the police officers that give good, hardworking cops a bad name.

i simply answered his question that YES an off-duty cop can pull you over without a badge AND in a personal car, if you are driving recklessly, erratically... is it going to hold up in dc, ny court? most likely not! small town court, you better think twice. can i justify why a cop can do that? no, i'm not a cop BUT i do know they can do it.
 11-14-2006, 12:02 PM         #22
Paakwesi27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I would have prob did the same thing you did cause he aint got no badge and i dont see no strobes I got the right not to give a sh*t bout you but i still dont care bout the cops cause they human to and just cause they got on a uniform dont make them superman they bleed to. My cuz said that you should have copied his plates down and took it to the station and said he was following you which led to a chase and you want to do something about it cause you dont feel safe with bad drivers like him
 11 years ago '05        #23
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
dude fu*k that guy u should lose him faster on the high way 400hp
 11-14-2006, 04:21 PM         #24
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinG said:
dude fu*k that guy u should lose him faster on the high way 400hp
Oh, I would have, had there not been a sh*t ton of traffic, I could only manage to weave my way up 5 spots on him. Also, the highway is a good place to get caught if he is a cop and calls for backup. I needed a bunch of side roads. Combined with the navigation (a must have for eluding), I found a good spot to chill.
 11 years ago '04        #25
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
 Mike06_10pm said:
i have the same wallet badge thing.. it doesnt mean sh*t, only to get u out of tickets.

dont worry about sh*t ... i dont stop for anybody, including the police

NYPD: 0 Mike: 2
-mike
:applause:
propped
 11 years ago '06        #26
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Hit Em' Up said:
lmao u were right to do that...no badge no goverment car no warrant no authority...shyt that cud have been anyone tryin 2 hurt u for all anyone knows...jus take it easy...wtf...if this was a cop he was just tryin 2 abuse his authority.

that shyt did sound fishy i woulda ran too.. i woulda called the authorities on that one because that guy couldn't have been a cop. i mean no flashing lights? he definitely not undercover.
 11-14-2006, 08:03 PM         #27
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm funny cuz around here i seen undercovers in every type of car.its funny tho cuz they think they so slick but i can always tell a cop car....them sh*ts be lookin clean as hell while everyone else car is dirty and they usually got new model cars but i never seen a cop in a jeep?? i would have ignored him too until he came to my window i would have said some fu*ked up sh*t to him, who the hell is he to get out his car like he is going to do something thats harrassment
 11-15-2006, 06:05 PM         #28
JaeMills  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly I didnt read everyone's replies so this might have already been said, but it would have better for you to have just kept running and ignored him. That way you could have used the excuse that you weren't sure if he were really a police officer and you weren't going to take the chance of finding out. CTS-V is a beautiful car and i fell in love with it when it drove by me the other day, got any pics?
 11 years ago '05        #29
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
if he was a real cop he would have called for backup. you did the right thing. dont take any chances out there. alot of folks go around impersonating cops just to rob you or car jack you.
 11-16-2006, 11:21 AM         #30
Corrado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell Nah!!!! I Woulda Bounced On Hiz a.ss Too!!! :finger:

Last edited by Corrado; 11-16-2006 at 11:23 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy